Fucking My Sister

Story Info
Brother and sister have fun.
1.2k words
3.93
982.6k
33
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my thanks to Angel love for her kindly help in editing this story

While sitting at my computer reading incest stories on literotica.com, my mind goes back to the time when I first fucked my sister Margaret. It was 1945 and soon after my 19th birthday. Margaret was an 18-year-old lovely looking girl, filling out in all the right places, a nice tight round firm arse, long shapely legs and a gorgeous pair of tits with quite large nipples. Margaret really was beautiful.

We had been fooling around wrestling on the floor, when her arm swung round and hit me across my face with such force it brought tears to my eyes. "I'll do you," I exclaimed meaning I would smack her back.

"You wouldn't know how to," Margaret replied and quickly ran up the stairs.

I dashed after her taking up the challenge. When I got to Margaret's bedroom there was no sign of her but a low cough came from my mother's bedroom. I looked in and there she was laying on the bed with her knickers already off. The penny dropped, she wanted me to fuck her. Looking at her naked cunt with just a light covering of rich black hair covering it was mesmerizing.

"Now come and do me," she said.

I could hardly believe what I was seeing and hearing. Needless to say, me being a very horny young man and not being one to disappoint a lady was eager to oblige her and jumped onto the bed. I proceeded to strip off the rest of her clothing. At that time she wore no bra so her tits came into my immediate view. I was amazed how big and hard her nipples had grown. Gently taking hold of one of her breasts I started slowly massaging it and tweaking the nipple, then I began sucking it.

My lovely sister started to moan softly in my ear and was telling me to keep sucking her tits and to put my finger in her cunt. Always ready to please my dear sister I did her bidding. I slid my finger along her cunt lips feeling for her love box. We started into a frenzy of lovers kissing grappling tongue against tongue. She had become very wet between her legs so when I found her hole my finger slid in very easily, then two fingers. After ten minutes or so I finally managed to get three inside her now constantly dripping cunt from which I started drinking her juices like it was a fountain head.

She was squirming around on the bed, making it difficult to hold on to her without hurting her, so I lifted my body on top of her. My cock had become extremely hard during our writhing on the bed and was pressing hard against my beautiful sister's body. She took hold of it and started to stroke it, then to my amazement she turned herself and put it into her mouth and started to suck on it, Wow!! This was unbelievable. I was in heaven!! It was not long before my spunk was shooting down her throat, one spurt, two spurts and then a 3rd it was fantastic.

After resting for a while I laid my leg across her. Soon my cock was starting to stand to attention. I very quickly got a full and very hard erection. Margaret took hold of it and guided it into her wet cunt where it slid in without any trouble. I started to fuck her very slowly, thrust in 1, 2 out 3, 4 in 5, 6 out 7, 8 in 9, 10 then in 1 out 2 in 3 out 4 in 5 out 6 in 7 out 8 in 9 out 10 up a gear in, out, in, out, in, out shake it all about my god!!! It was a glorious fuck.

Margaret, my darling, was bucking so hard she almost threw me off a couple of times. Her breathing was getting harder by the minute. She started shouting so loud I thought the entire street must have heard her.

"More, more, give me more of your cock. Harder fuck me harder. I want every inch of your cock in my cunt. Fill me up; make me cum, shoot your spunk into me!"

Then, "ohhhhhhhhh . . . aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . umnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!"

She came as I fired shot after shot of baby making cream into her love hole. I've never had a better fuck in all my life, maybe because of the danger of getting caught. We carried on playing and fucking with each other until it was getting to the time the rest of the family was due to come home. Luckily we did not produce a baby with the great first of our fucks. Over the next few years we fucked each other whenever it was possible. Birthday presents were usually accompanied by a good fucking session. Neither of us could get enough of it.

One Christmas after everyone else had gone out to the local pub, we went upstairs to and into my mother's bed, undressed each other and started to excite ourselves. I slowly started to rub my shaft until it started to swell, while she used a rather large candle to masturbate herself. Margaret watched every stroke I gave my now really hard prick. I watched every in and out of the candle in her now dripping twat.

After a while I asked, "Would you like to try something new?"

"What do you mean?" was her reply.

"Turn around and hold onto the bed head, stick your bum out and give me the candle, " I said.

Margaret gave me the candle and took my suggested position at the bed head. I took a jar of Vaseline out of my mother's bedside table and coated the candle with it, then took another finger full and loaded it into my sister's arsehole. This made her jump a little but I soon calmed her by telling her it would make what I was going to do with her much easier and less painful.

We started kissing passionately, thrusting our tongues into each other's mouth, fencing tongue against tongue. While we were kissing I very slowly started to ease the candle into her arse. At first she resisted its entry, then just as quickly with a sigh she relaxed and let it enter. Margaret started pushing back at the 10 inch long 2 inch thick candle until a good 6 inches was inside.

"I love it," she squealed, "I love it. Give me more!"

Two inches more went inside before she started to tremble with an oncoming orgasm. "Uhhhmnnnnnnnnnnnn . . . oh god!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhh jesussssss mother of maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

Then collapsing on the bed she dragged me down to her and demanded I give her a fucking to match what she had just experienced. With haste I spread her legs as wide as possible without hurting her and pushed my iron hard prodder into her gash. I pistoned it in and out furiously for several minutes without cumming. After taking a minute or so rest I continued to fuck her at a more leisurely pace until I eventually came unloading an enormous amount of spunk into her loving cunt.

"Thank you brother!" she squealed, "lets do it again!!"

To be continued...