Fucking Nimoy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older gray-blond woman took Eveline's place. She had to take off a pair of red panties that matched her dress, however. She rubbed them in your face before dropping them to the ground. During this change out in the people to whom you would be whored out, you were able to look around a bit. Besides the male naked servant, who was now sitting next to the bench at his mistress' side, the other three slaves were kneeling next to their masters just lightly stroking the men's erections. It was clear that they were just serving to keep their masters ready for their time in the queue with you.

This older woman didn't trust Leonard's relative genteelness, and she took clumps of your hair in each hand and proceeded to grind your face into her sex. The line of dicks continued one after another as your mouth was used to pleasure the woman. There were long dicks, short dicks, skinny dicks, and fat dicks, and some were used with skillful precision and others were pathetically awkward. And you never had any idea who was inside you at a given moment, you could only guess. You climaxed on multiple occasions, each time decidedly more weakly than the last. Your stomach muscles became sore from the orgasmic spasming contractions, just like your pussy had become sore despite the flood of your juices and cum that was covering it inside and out. Eventually, you were incapable of further orgasm, but the marathon continued.

At one point when there was a change out in dicks, the gray-blond woman twisted your head by the handfuls of hair so that you were forced over onto your back next to the bench. She then proceeded to straddle your face, and to roughly ride it. This did not dissuade men from entering you in a version of the missionary position so they could toss their loads into your pussy one after the next as the lady took her time in forcing you to satisfy her. After a while there were a few men that seemed to struggle to attain a full erection inside you. This led you to suspect that some men might be taking a double dip. Supporting evidence of this was provided by the weak climaxes they experienced, if any. The lady in the red dress seemed to get as much pleasure from randomly rubbing her sloppy sex in your face and covering you with her scent than she did from the times she let you target her tender spots. Your face was turning red, so miserly was she with letting you take in a breath of air.

"Ohhhhh!" The woman said as she climaxed on your mouth and really creamed your face with her pungent sauce. After the spastic hip motions had subsided into a vague quiver, the woman got up from a position straddling your face. "Oh, dear, you did a great job, and because of that, and the fact that we've established that you're a little whore for cum, I'm going to give you a little treat." The woman said smoothing some stray locks of hair that had come loose from her bun in the throws of ecstasy.

Then she spoke to the young naked man she had brought with her. "Boy, give her your cum." She commanded of the frat boy.

Then she said for everyone else's benefit. "The boy hasn't been allowed to climax for three weeks."

The frat boy was trembling from built up tension as he removed the ring from his cock and balls. He was lean and well-muscled, and had you not been exhausted your body would have responded immediately to the sight of him in such close proximity. He then took a position on his knees straddling your chest.

"Open wide, dear." Leonard said speaking to you.

It only took a few sloppy strokes for the frat boy to achieve release, so frustrated was he. Your mouth was open as instructed when the first shot hit with surprising accuracy given the distance from his cockhead to your mouth. Only half of the shot made it into your mouth, but that still created a creamy slug bigger than you thought any man could produce as it ran down your throat while the other half slid down your cheek. The other pulses went wide as the frat boy weakened and lost the capacity to target. Some of the cum landed on your face and hair, and the waning few shots landed on your neck and chest.

It was not long after that that the party started to break up. Those who had wanted to use you, which had been most of the attendees, had, and were now ready to go home. Marlon was taking down the framed photos and putting them in black flat boxes for their new owners to take home- or wherever they would hang them. It was funny how insignificant that seemed now. The last two stragglers were a middle-aged man who was athletic and had a handsome, but weathered, face, and his tanned chubby girl.

The man spoke to Leonard. "In lieu of something trite, like a bottle of wine, I thought a good gift might be my girl's mouth. I know how much you've enjoyed it in the past." He said with some sort of accent you did not precisely recognize, but that was guttural like German.

With a delighted smile, Leonard said. "Would you mind if I but both the girls to work?"

"You are a wise man, my friend." The man smiled as if acknowledging some inside joke. What he knew was that both you and the other girl were still both quite insecure and would be jealously competitive. Leonard was strategically setting himself up for an out-of-this-world blow job. You would not want to risk being outperformed because there was a lingering doubt that Leonard might lose interest in you, and trade you in for a girl who satisfied him better. The other girl would also be concerned that her own master might be displeased with her if she were to be out done. You would both ravenously compete to receive Leonard's load of cum in your mouths. You, on the verge of exhaustion from a night of being a communal fuck toy, summoned all your remaining energy to the task of letting Leonard know he had picked a good girl.

Leonard stood and you each kneeled at his feet. Not to show favoritism, Leonard put a hand on each of your heads, hers dyed blond with a tightly coiled perm and your straight brunette cut. Your mouths started diametrically opposed on opposite sides of his shaft, and you sucked your way down his meat each vying to gain control of the most sensitive part of the underside of his shaft. Leonard used his hands, whose fingers had now curled into your hair, to make certain you shared his member fairly. He also sometimes backed you both off so that he could make the experience last a little longer. As you competed in close quarters for Leonard's long cock, some of the mixture of creamy cum and the clear viscous and pungent sauce from the two women rubbed off onto the other girl's tanned cherubic cheek. You got reinvigorated as you looked at Leonard's tight, flat, and bronze stomach with its subtle muscular clefts. By now he was letting out deep raspy moans as he took pleasure in your combined efforts. He alternated, letting each of you take him in your mouth and suck him off in turn. As he got caught up in the shear delight of the two chubby cheeked mouths pleasuring him, he allowed his inner animal to come out.

Perhaps it was too much time spent as the repressed Spock. He let go of your hair and took the tan girl's head in both hands. As he pushed his cock into her mouth he stepped forward and rocked her back so that she was sitting on her calves, and then he pulled her head forward. Given his height this put him in a good position to throat fuck the girl. You were nervous, exhilarated, and envious at once. Leonard seemed uncharacteristically mean. The girl struggled to swallow so that she could take all him until her nose was nestled in his tightly curled patch of black pubic hair. The wet gagging and choking sounds were disconcerting, and part of you was glad it was not you. However, another part wanted it to be you so badly, because you wanted to be Leonard's sole source of satisfaction so that he would always need you.

Little did you know that the skull fucking of the blond girl was all just a lesson for you, so that you would know how to take him deeply. After only five or so strokes, he pulled out of the other girl's face. She had tear-stained cheeks, wet ropy slobber coming out of her mouth, and was panting to catch her breath. He turned to you, and repeated what you had just seen him do to the other girl. Your unpracticed mouth could not swallow him at first. With great effort, you were eventually able to align your throat and swallow hard to take him into your throat with considerable assistance from his wiry arms forcing your head onto his cock. It was remarkable how long a stroke he could manage. It was not without pain, but, you reasoned, Leonard seemed quite pleased with you, and he kept skull fucking you several strokes longer than he had the other girl. You struggled to breathe- just to get enough air. He pulled out of your throat but not your mouth, and his tightened nuts shot a glob into your mouth. Because you were gasping for air, you aspirated some of the cum and began to cough violently. As the cock was extracted from your mouth, you leaned forward in a spasmodic coughing fit.

"There, there. You did an outstanding job." Leonard was kneeling next to you rubbing your smooth fleshy back as your lungs tried to reject his cream. There was a thick strand of drool hanging out of your mouth to the floor. The maid, or catering crew, would need some additional compensation for the cleanup required of this room. In addition to the spittle, there were two small cum puddles over by the bench from the material that had overflowed your womb.

With that the man took his girl by the hand, and they, the last of the guests, were walked to the door by Leonard and yourself. You willed the brief discussion between Leonard and the man to end quickly so you could get cleaned up and get some rest. You were sore, filthy, cum encrusted, and the scent of pussy on your face produce an aroma that made you feel particularly unclean.

Leonard walked you hand-in-hand through the foyer, down the hall, and up the stairs back to the bedroom where the evening had begun. You walked, a little bow-legged, to the master bathroom and started the shower. Leonard stripped off his trousers and the odd long-tailed coat he had been wearing, and soon was naked. You opened the glass door to the shower, which by now had developed a good head of steam, and stepped aside to let Leonard enter first. He, however, insisted you go first. He also surprised you by picking up the showerhead. Normally, you washed him and then he left to let you wash yourself. This time he gently hosed you off, paying special attention to the cum that was globbed on your hair, face, inner thighs, and pussy.

"You made me proud this evening. Your performance was excellent. I knew I made a good choice with you." Once a small patch of skin was sufficiently cleansed, he gave you a kiss on the forehead. He then let you wash his cock and balls, before exiting. You continued showering. You cleansed your face thoroughly, shampooed your hair twice, and scrubbed the tract from you pussy to your ass sphincter that was encrusted with drying cum. You could hear Leonard brushing his teeth, and then moving about in the bedroom. When, at last, you felt clean, you exited the shower to finish the remainder of the evening's hygienic ritual. By the time you entered the bedroom with a tilted head, toweling off your hair, Leonard was in the bed asleep. You crawled in next to him, curling up around his warm skin, and joined him in a peaceful slumber.

12