Fucking Susan

Story Info
A boring luncheon takes an unexpected twist.
2k words
3.93
59.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not help but feel a pang of guilt as I packed the last picture off my desk. I loved my firm. It was the first firm I had worked for after law school. In truth one of the only firms that would offer me a job. At first divorce law did not interest me, but I had over come it and found that not all divorce lawyers are sleazy creeps. (Just the good ones.) Which I guess was why when an offer came in from a firm in Indianapolis that would let me branch out a bit, I took the interview and finally the job. It wasn’t bad money and I would finally be in my own office and not sharing a cubical with Susan.

Susan. Susan is about five feet one inch tall with shoulder length blond hair the cradles her face in the most sensual way. She has a great body with a slender waist and hips. Though she is thirty-one, she has the energy of a much younger woman. (She refers to herself as a ball of sexual energy.) But since my first day at the firm, Susan and I have had this love hate relationship. Her ego often gets in the way. It seems that she often goes out of her way to embarrass me or to prove the she knows more law than I do. Though this may be true, nobody likes being reminded of that. She had two children of her own and two stepchildren.

She appeared like any modern woman, shopping, having a career and squeezing in the inevitable parent teacher conference when she could, but when you got to know her, there was one thing that mad her stand out. Susan was a sex maniac. On slow days we would often talk of nothing else. Just hot, steamy sex. She would give me ideas and pointers and often tease me with her speech and body just enough to make me want to explode, and then she would be all business again. I would go home and usually masturbate out of frustration. Mean while she would come home the next day and tell me how she had fucked her husband on the interstate on the way home. I have often fantasized about her at night wondering what it would be like to do her, just once. Not to make love to her, but to fuck her hard and get lost in the sensation.

I stifle a laugh, sometimes I find myself surprised that the hard man inside steps on my gentle nature. Well, regardless, it never happened and now I am almost late for my going away luncheon. Whenever an associate leaves, the firm goes through this ridiculous ritual of having a potluck where everyone he can’t stand makes a little speech about how great he is and then they give him a pair of cuff links and talk nice about him for an hour. I would have rather billed a client and gone to lunch on the expense account, but tradition is tradition and what the hell. Every lawyer has a vain side anyway. I stopped at the door of the associates’ pool and looked in the full-length mirror. My navy pin striped suit looked pressed and sharp. Hair neatly combed tie centered. I sprayed some breath spray in my mouth and proceeded.

I walked slowly down the mahogany-paneled hallway, passed the reception desk. Shirley the middle aged secretary smiled at me. I had suspected that she had a crush on me at for some time. I liked her a lot; she was a warm friendly person. I would miss her. I nodded to her as I walked passed the desk.

"They are waiting for you Mister Richards."

"Thank you Shirley. Come join us if you are free."

I walked into the conference room. Forty-two of the greatest lawyers in the Baltimore area stopped talking almost at once. Thomas Frederickson the senior partner, a man of about forty-five, stood to shake my hand. His tailor made suit clung to his body like an expensive glove. I always felt ill at ease around the partners. He boomed in a loud voice

"Jack My boy, we were wondering if you would show up."

"You know me Mr. Frederickson, Had to be late to my own funereal." I responded coyly hoping to mask my discomfort. The room exploded in laughter. The ploy seemed to work.

Next each of the partners I had worked with stood to pay tribute to my three and a half years of service to the firm and say how great a lawyer I had become. The last was Susan. She stood behind the podium, wearing a brown business suit with a skirt almost short enough to be called a mini and a loose silk shirt underneath. She had a very sensual presence about her as she told the firm how she had not liked me when I first came from college but how I had impressed her as the months went by. She continued saying how I was a promising young lawyer and that she would miss me. It was sentimental and sweet. And it really torqued me off. I could see right through her. She spent so much time in our cubical belittling me and now I was Perry Mason or something.

I led the prosession through the potluck table. I sat at a leather sofa in the center and greeted people as they walked by. I enjoyed it really considering how I felt about these kinds of luncheons. After forty minutes or so it seemed that every one had come by and there were only two or three people left. Shirley wished me good luck and left. A junior partner came by to ask if he could move into my desk. (The joys of opening a spot in the food chain.) Then I suddenly felt alone as the door closed. I finished my plate and tidied up my area and then I heard a soft voice behind me.

"I wanted to give you this." It was Susan. She handed me a small oblong black box with a bow on it.

I took it and opened it, finding a tie. "Well thank you Susan it is really quite lovely."

She smiled softly. "It was nice to have you, ugh, working under me." She licked her lips in the most sensuous way.

The little bitch! She was flirting with me. It was like the ultimate tease!

"I’m glad you stopped by."

She smiled. "I know we had our rough spots, but I couldn’t let you leave without saying good bye."

I couldn’t believe this. Here I was in the firm’s most exquisite conference room in a six hundred-dollar suit talking to Susan and I had an erection the size of Baltimore!

"Well I am glad you stopped by too. I have something I would like to give you also." Everything in my mind said not to, but my instincts were taking over. I stepped toward her and grabbed her around the waist with my strong arms. I quickly pulled her toward me and pushed her into the wall… hard. A grunt left her lips; her eyes had a slight look of fear but below that, desire. She put her arms on my biceps in a weak attempt to push me off. I grabbed her wrists and held them above her head. I kissed her deeply exploring her mouth with my tongue. I was about to let it go with that when she began to kiss me back. This was it. I let go to her hands with my right and grabbed her breasts kissing down her neck.

"Jack, I don’t know about this." She whispered.

"Shut up!" I snapped.

She started to fight again. Slightly struggling. I looked into her eyes and saw the desire burning. I kissed her again more gently as I slipped my hand under her dress. Her breath was growing ragged, coming in short pants. I moved down to her neck as I slipped one finger under her thong panties.

"Ugh, yeah." She was melting in my arms. I was stroking her clitoris as she bucked against my hand.

"If I let you go will you be a good girl?"

She nodded. "Just don’t stop!" I dropped her arms and slowly dropped to my knees. I hooked my thumbs on her panties and pulled them down. She stepped out of them quickly as I flipped up her skirt. I began to lick her clit slowly. Starting at the base and sliding up to the hood. I would twirl my tongue on the hood and then go back down. She was grinding her hips against me.

"Uh-huh, yeah. Baby. It feels sooo good.’ Her hands grabbed at my head, her fingers digging into my scalp. She slowly pulled me up to her face, kissing me. Her hungry hands undid my belt and freed my straining cock. Her small, soft hand pumped a few times. I slipped off my jacket and began to Frigg her clit again.

"Oh, yeah, Jack. Yeah, I’m going to cum if you keep it up."

Her stroking increased as her frenzy intensified. "Yeah well, I have a better idea." I grabbed her hips and picked her up. She wrapped her short legs around my waist as I slammed her down on my cock.

"Ahhhhhhh. Oh yes Jack, Fuck me. Fuck me like the slut I am. Ugh uh-huh." She was bucking wildly as I slammed her against the wall fucking her for all I was worth. But my arms were cramping as I held her. I looked around, spying the conference table I laid her on it. She spread her legs wide as I pumped into her box. I pulled out.

"Jack, what’s wrong?"

I flipped her over. Now she was standing in front of the table with her breasts on the table and her cute little ass pointed at me.

"Nothing’s wrong you little slut." I slammed all of my meat into her making her cry in pleasure.

"Yeah, I love it from behind Jack, yeah. I want to feel you cum in me. Ahh, yeah, I’m gonna come, are you…." I didn’t let her finish as I clamped her mouth with my hand. My pace became frenzied. I let my hand slip away from her mouth.

"Uhhhhh yeaahhhhhhh, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She came like a comet bursting as I flooded her little pussy with my massive cum. I held her there for a minute before I finally stopped cumming. I then pulled out of her, pulled up my pants and put on my jacket. Just then, Shirley opened the door.

"Mr. Richard’s, Ms. Kyle? We have a board meeting, we need the room now." She smiled an almost knowing smile.

I turned to Susan. "Susan, it was nice to see you again. Take care."

She winked at me as she smoothed her skirt. "Good luck jack." I picked up the tie and turned to walk away. As I walked out, I picked up her panties and put them in my pocket as I left the building.

It is snowing now in Indianapolis as I sit in front of the fire reviewing a criminal case for court. It has been just over a year since that day. I still have the panties in a box in my closet. At night sometimes I think of Susan, but it is good that she is a part of the past.

Carrie Fiancée comes into the study with the mail.

"Sweet heart, you got something from Baltimore." She hands me a Greeting card envelope. I see the return address is "The Kyle Family." Inside is a hand written note.

"To Memories of our relationship." Inside the card, I find a picture of her family. It has her five children standing behind her and her husband. In her arms is a baby maybe three months old. I cannot help but see the resemblance to me. Curious.