Fucking the Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMick
DrMick
274 Followers

"You've had seventeen cocks in your ass, but only twelve in your pussy?" I ask, not totally sure I want to know the answer.

"I've always heard if you take it up the ass, it can't really be considered cheating," she whispers.

My eyes go wide. Is she serious?!... Has she really CHEATED on me?!... Or is she talking about cheating on an old boyfriend?... Has she really fucked other men behind my back?!... Or is she just lost in a demented, carnal haze thanks to the drug I've given her?

I pluck my fingers from her asshole. She murmurs her disappointment that her ass is now empty.

I get off the bed and walk around to where her head rests on the mattress. I pick her head up by the hair. She's like a rag doll. I can do anything I want to her.

"Open your mouth," I say.

She opens it nice and wide, sticking her tongue out, craving to taste something nasty.

I look down at my wife whom I've successfully turned into my own personal, twisted sex toy -- blindfolded... mouth open... tongue licking the air in slow motion.

I look down at my fingers, wet with her pussy and ass juice. And I watch those fingers reach right into my wife's mouth. She closes her lips around them, and I feel her tongue massaging them inside her mouth.

"So," I say matter-of-factly, "I guess the depths of your ass taste pretty good?"

"Uhhhhnn," she moans, sucking on my fingers.

"Do you like tasting the juices from your slutty pussy and asshole?" I snarl and yank her hair a bit.

"Uh-huh," she murmurs, still sucking away.

"And now tell me," I say, "how many cocks have you had in your mouth?"

She reaches up, grabs my wrist, and pulls back so my fingers fall from her mouth.

"Hmmm... I don't know... thirty or more maybe...?" she says ever so naturally and then puts my fingers back in her mouth and continues sucking as if they were candy.

My dick is leaking pre-cum very profusely now.

"Stop lying," I tell her. "There's no way you've sucked that number of dicks in your life."

She stops sucking, pulls my fingers from her mouth again, and says, "You're right, it's probably more like forty or fifty dicks."

"Fucking Christ..." I sigh, staring down at her blindfolded face.

Could that be POSSIBLE!?!

"Can I... can I go back to tasting my pussy and ass juice now?" she pleads.

"First I want you to tell me something. Did you like making all those cocks feel good?"

"Yes," she says a bit timidly, like she knows it's wrong and is slightly afraid she'll be punished for it.

"Did you swallow their cum, or did you spit it out?"

"I drank it," she says, shaking her head Yes-Yes-Yes. "I drank all of it."

"Did you like drinking their cum? Feeling it slide down your throat and down into your belly?"

To reenact the journey of the cum, I take my fingers and tickle them down her neck, down between her breasts, until I come to her belly button, and I pat it and rub it to let her know this is where all the cum has ended up.

"Yes, I love cum," she says quite simply.

"God, forty or fifty dicks," I say mesmerized. "That means you must have ingested at least a full gallon of cum in your lifetime. A fucking GALLON!"

"Yummy," she says, licking her lips.

*****

I can't take it anymore. I've got to stick my cock inside Vivian. Besides, there's not much time left. Only 15 minutes maybe.

I flip her over onto her back and climb on top of her, enjoying the warmth her body emanates.

Her cunt is so creamy that my cock plunges deep inside her effortlessly.

"Oh God, YES, David! Fucking FUCK me!!" she screams.

I pump in and out slowly, so my cock can savor the silky wet grip of her tight pussy.

I watch Vivian's face as I fuck her. She breathes in and out through clenched teeth. Beneath the blindfold I imagine her eyes look completely stoned.

My muscular frame completely covers Vivian's petite body, pinning her to the mattress as I thrust my cock in and out of her gash. I pick up the pace and beginning sweating all over her. Vivian looks so vulnerable blindfolded like this. She's breathing deeply now, her lips quivering, as I start to pound into her furiously. Deeper and deeper.

"Oh my God, David, YES!! Fuck me DEEP like that!!"

"You like me fucking your little body, baby?"

"Yeah, fuck my little body," she grunts.

"You know, Vivian, you've got a little body, but a BIG pussy. You really HAVE had twelve cocks in there, haven't you? When did you fuck all those cocks? Back when you were in college?"

"Yeah, yeah I did," she pants. "I was a total SLUT back then."

"Tell me, Vivian, did you have lots of BIG cocks?"

"Ummm, yeah... some of them were... big."

"They did a good job stretching your pussy out, didn't they?" "Yeah, they used this pussy. They fucked the shit out of it. They got off inside this pussy. This same pussy that you're fucking right now. Lots of other guys got off inside it before you did."

"That's it, you little bitch. Tell me what a dirty whore you are."

"Yeah, I AM a whore, and I like you sticking your cock where other men have stuck theirs before I ever knew you!"

"As much as I love fucking your used cunt, Vivian, I think it's time I fucked something a little tighter. Like your sweet little asshole."

Vivian bites her bottom lip and a devious smile spreads across her face.

"My asshole? You haven't stuck your cock up THERE in a while."

"Yes, Vivian, but I NEED to fuck your asshole now!"

"Please David, fuck it, but promise me that you'll fuck it hard."

"You want me to fuck your ass nice and hard, slut?"

"Yes, and deep. As deep as your cock will go inside me."

"I'm warning you Vivian, once I start fucking it hard and deep, I'm not gonna stop. Even if you tell me it hurts. I'm just gonna keep hurting you until I'm satisfied."

"I don't care. You can do whatever you want to me tonight."

"So I can rape it? I can rape your precious little asshole?"

"Yes! RAPE IT!"

Completely possessed, I slide off of Vivian's sweaty body and flip her over. I spread her ass cheeks wide apart, gazing at her cute, tiny rosebud... one last time before it gets destroyed.

Ahhhh... that gorgeous, little, pink butt-hole. It winks at me. Opening and closing ever so slightly. As if it were breathing. As if it's begging me to fuck her. I gather a mouthful of saliva and spit all over it.

"Ummm, yes, stick your cock in there, David..."

"I will, slut, but first I'm gonna tie you up, so you can't get away from me."

I quickly reach into my nightstand drawer and pull out two leather restraints. Before she even knows what's going on, I strap them around her wrists and then tie the extending cords to the bedposts.

"There," I say, "now I'll be able to rape your ass for as long as I want... you blind, helpless, little slave."

"Oh, David, you sick fucking bastard," she moans, realizing she can barely move now that I've tied her up.

Kneeling behind her, I place the head of my penis at the entrance of her shiny-pink, puckered shit-hole. And then ever so slowly -- so that she can really feel it breaking through her anal ring -- my cock sinks inside her... probing further and further until her anus is stuffed with several inches of me.

"Uhnnnn!" she groans as my cock burrows deeper into her anal tract.

"You asked for this, bitch. Now take it like the whore you are!"

God, that hole is so incredibly warm, and snug, and clammy wrapped around my cock like this.

She grunts like a pig as I start pounding her asshole. Faster. Harder. Deeper.

"Are you feeling that?" I growl into her ear, jabbing my cock in and out of her ass, loving the velvety tight grip it has on my shaft.

"YES!" she loudly whimpers. "I like the way it hurts."

I catch my breath to order her, "Beg me to rape your ass, you little fuck toy!"

"Please, rape me! Rape me up the ass!"

I've never butt-fucked Vivian this brutally before. I'm thrusting into her without mercy, enjoying how wide I'm stretching her out.

"You fucking love this, don't you, slave?!"

"Oh, fuck yes, David, I LOVE you pounding into my asshole like that!"

"You're such a fucking whore, aren't you?... Aren't YOU!?!"

"Yes, I'm a whore."

"LOUDER, bitch! Scream it!"

"I'm a whore! I'm a whore!"

"Scream it so the neighbors can hear you."

"I'm a WHORE! I'M A FUCKING WHORE!"

"Good girl."

I sit up on my haunches so that my cock will reach even further into the depths of Vivian's ass.

"Oh God, David, that's DEEP!"

"I know you can take it, you whore, because you've had LOTS of practice."

With one hand on her hip pushing and pulling her onto my cock, I reach my other hand under her thigh and find her bulging clit. She's so incredibly horny that it's popping out of her like a little, slippery-wet shrimp. I squeeze it between my thumb and forefinger, loving how sticky and slimy it is.

"Ummm, yeah! Play with my pussy while you fuck my ass!" Vivian screams.

My fingers dance all over her fat, fleshy clit, while my cock continues to nail her right up the ass, lavishing in that heavenly tight squeeze.

I look at the clock on my nightstand. 10:10 PM. Just a few minutes left now...

"I always knew you could be this nasty, Vivian. At heart, you really are just a dirty fucking nympho, aren't you?"

"Yes," she whimpers, "I love getting fucked... I love being a dirty girl."

"And you LOVE cock, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Do you love just MY cock, or do you love ALL cocks?"

She doesn't answer for about two seconds, but then she starts fucking herself right back onto my dick, meeting my each and every thrust forward.

"ALL cocks!" she yelps.

A wicked smile curls my lips.

"Tell me, Vivian, if a man walked in here right now, would you suck his cock?"

There's only a moment's pause.

"Yes!" she hisses.

"Yeah? Would you let me watch that happen?"

"Oh David, you're so... perverted..."

"Just answer the question, Kitten. Would you like me to watch while you suck his cock?"

Vivian takes a deep breath, and her body shutters at thought of it.

"Yes... I want you to see how good I can suck another man's cock!"

"Vivian, have you ever had a cock in your mouth while you got fucked... at the same time?"

"No..." she says bashfully.

"But you would like it, wouldn't you? You would like doing something so slutty like that?"

"Oh God, yes!" she snarls.

"What if it were a black man, Vivian? I know you're afraid of them. Would you still suck his cock if he were a big, strong, muscular black man?"

"Oh God, yes!!" she screams, but then catches herself and whimpers. "But only if you really wanted me to."

"Sure, I'd let you suck his big dick. Do you WANT to suck it?"

"Uh-huh."

"Do you want to pleasure his big, black snake?"

"Oh yeah."

"Do you think you could fit it all inside your pretty little white-girl mouth?"

"I promise I'll swallow every last inch," she says ever so seductively.

"What if he walked in here and told you to BEG him to put his cock in your mouth. Would you beg like a good little whore?"

"Ahhh...okay..." she whines, as I continue to fuck her brown-eye.

"Let me hear you beg him. Say, 'Please Mister Big Bad Blackman, please let me suck your giant cock.'"

"Please, Mister...Big...Bad...Blackman, I wanna suck your black cock so bad. Stick it my mouth... and down my throat!"

"You promise if a man walked in here right now you would take his cock in your mouth and you would suck it?"

"Oh God, David, you're so fucking twisted. And I love it..."

"You would watch him come in here, buck-naked, with his big, thick, hard cock ready to be sucked?"

"Um-hum."

"And I would keep fucking you, nice and hard like this, right up your ass."

"Ummm...YES!"

"And I would watch you start sucking on that huge cock."

"Ahhhh..."

"I'd watch you pleasuring it close-up... from over your shoulder just like this. I'd watch your tongue dance all over the tip and all over the shaft, licking it up and down, getting it all nice and wet and shiny, before he slid it passed your lips and into your mouth. Can you see it in your mind, Vivian? Can you see yourself sucking another man's dick while I butt-fuck you?"

"Oh dear God, YES! I can see it. It's so wrong... I'm going to hell, but I don't even care. I want to suck another man's cock!"

Still tugging on her clit, still ass-fucking her, I reach up and grab a handful of her sweaty hair, yanking it hard so that her head jerks back.

"How many inches do you think you could take in your mouth... and down your throat, slave?!"

"I don't know, I don't know!" she yelps somewhat fearfully.

"Just fucking give me a NUMBER!" I growl, pulling her hair.

"Ooww! Ten! Ten inches!"

"Ten inches?! Good God, you really love dick, don't you? You really think you could take that many inches?"

"Yeah, I could do it."

"Have you ever swallowed that many inches before?"

"N- n- no," she stammers.

I grab her by the hair with two hands, getting a nice grip. Then I proceed to pummel her soft, clenching asshole with my cock for 10 long seconds.

"Are you fucking lying to me, bitch?!" I bark.

"No, I swear, I swear!" she screams, as I let up on her ass. "But I want to! I want to so bad!! I wanna show you how filthy I can be."

I kiss her lovingly on the forehead.

"That's my dirty little slut."

I check the clock. 10:14. Soon... very soon...

"So after you get that big 10-inch dick all wet, are you gonna let him stick it in your pussy?"

"Oh my God, David, do you want him to?"

"Do YOU want him to?"

"YEEEESSS!"

"Gooood. I'm gonna watch him fuck you with that massive cock! Tell me, Vivian, which feels better inside you -- his big cock or my small one?

"Yours isn't small, baby."

I am completely content with my 7-and-a-half-inch penis, but this isn't the answer I wanted from Vivian, so I start smacking her ass hard as I fuck it.

"Tell me, you fucking whore! Big cock or little cock?!"

"Oh fuck!!" she screams as I bring my hands up to her neck and tighten them around her throat.

"You know what I wanna hear, Vivian! Now tell me!!"

"Big cock, big cock!!" she screams. "I want the big cock!!"

"Good girl," I whisper, stroking her hair sweetly but still prodding my prick in and out of her shit tunnel.

I look at the clock. They should be arriving within only a matter of seconds!!

"Do you know what I'm going to do one day, Vivian? I'm going to get a bunch of guys together and have them come over here and fuck the shit out of you!"

"Ohhh God... I'd like that," she groans.

"Right here on our bed. I'm gonna watch a bunch of guys fuck you in all of your holes. And by the time they're done with you, you'll be covered in their cum and it'll be leaking out of your cunt and your ass."

In the reflection of her vanity mirror, I see a huge smile on Vivian's face. Thanks to the drug, she really likes this obscene idea.

"And you better swallow it, Vivian, if they want to cum in your mouth. I know you don't like doing that anymore... because you haven't swallowed my cum in years. But if they want to, you better let them or they might hurt you."

"Oh God, that sounds good."

"Oh, you WANT them to hurt you?"

"Yeah, I wanna get abused."

"Good, bitch, cause their gonna rape the fucking hell out of you. You like that?"

"Yeah... yeah... yeah..." she pants as I continue to pump her ass full of dick.

"Tell me you wanna get raped by their gigantic cocks."

"Oh please, yes... I wanna get raped."

"AGAIN!"

"I wanna get RAPED!!"

"How many guys do you want? How many to fuck you... to rape you?"

"A lot..."

"Give me a fucking number!"

"TEN! I want to get fucked by TEN MEN!"

Oh sweet Vivian, I think to myself. Tonight you're going to get fucked by TWELVE men... or more. But with that blindfold on, you'll probably never be able to keep track of how many there are anyway.

"TEN?!" I shout. "You fucking nymphomaniac! Is my wife a fucking nymphomaniac?"

"Yes, I'm a fucking nympho... and I wanna get fucked by ten dicks!"

"You really think you can handle that many at ONE TIME?!" I ask with skepticism.

"Yes!"

"God, I'd love to see that... my wife in a fucking gangbang. You really want to get gangbanged, Vivian? You think you can be that kind of girl?"

"I know I can," she purrs.

"Just imagine that, Kitten," I say, encouraging her. "You're getting gang-fucked by a bunch of hot, horny men right here on our bed. There are so many guys that they have to take turns using your body. While some of them are fucking the shit out of you, the others are surrounding the bed watching you get screwed, jerking themselves off... waiting their turn to slide inside your hot, wet cunt or your greasy little asshole. They can't wait to shoot a thick creamy load all over your face... or straight down your throat."

"OH GOD, OH GOD, DAVID!" she screams. "I'M GONNA CUM SOON IF YOU KEEP TALKING LIKE THAT!"

But right then, I hear a door slam downstairs. The signal!

Vivian -- lost in the mental haze of the drug -- doesn't even hear the noise. She just keeps bucking her body back onto my cock. Impatiently wanting to cum.

"Oh God, David, I think I might actually cum with your cock fucking my ass! I'm almost there!"

"Vivian? Did you hear that noise downstairs?" I ask, playing dumb, as I slow up the pace of our fucking.

"W- w- what?" she stutters.

"Shit!" I say, pulling my prick from her well-fucked ass. "I forgot to set the goddamn security system! And I think there's somebody in the house!"

"David," she whines, completely oblivious, "please don't stop fucking me. I wanna CUM!"

I hear the unmistakable sound of feet pounding up the stairs to our bedroom. It sounds like a stampede. My God, I think, how many men did Randall bring with him?!

And then, suddenly, there he is... Randall from my office. He's standing in the doorway of my bedroom. Behind him I can see at least five other men.

I am so aroused by what is about to happen that I feel like I could pass out. But then I pull myself together.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house!" I yell. Just like Randall and I rehearsed.

"David?" Vivian mutters, her voice tinged with just a bit of concern. "What's wrong? What's going on?"

Randall looks over at the bed and sees my naked, blindfolded wife on her hands and knees. He's been dying to fuck her ever since they first met at the office Christmas party three years ago. He cracks a smile and begins to unbutton his shirt.

"I don't know who you are," I say, sounding quite convincing, "but you'd better get the fuck out of my house before I call the police!"

"Oh my God, David!" Vivian shouts, sounding rather scared now. "Is there someone here?!"

Randall moves into the room... and following right behind him is a testosterone-fueled throng of burly, lusty-eyed men... whom I've never met in my life.

"I'm warning you motherfuckers!" I holler. Randall winks at me, encouraging me to keep on play-acting.

"David, what the hell?!" Vivian cries, her head shaking back and forth, wishing she could see again. "What's going on?!"

I truly cannot believe how many strange men are entering my bedroom. I count 14 of them and then decide to give up when even more just keep walking passed the threshold.

"Just leave now and I won't have to call the authorities!" I bellow at Randall who is wearing the biggest grin ever. That's his cue. He shoves me against the wall. Not too hard, but hard enough that it makes a loud thud so Vivian can hear it.

"David, help me!" she screams, squirming on the bed, trying to yank herself free from the restraints.

"Oh, Jesus, please no," I say, trying to sound as scared as possible. "Please put that gun away."

"Who the fuck are these people, David?!" Vivian shrieks. "Make them get the hell out of here!"

"Look," I say, pretending to bargain with these intruders, "I'll give you whatever you want, just please don't hurt us. Take anything in the house and then just leave us alone -- please!"

DrMick
DrMick
274 Followers