Fucking the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like a scene from a porno movie as neither of us was shy about anything now! I got on my feet and bent over his desk as he unlocked and opened his office door, sticking my ass right up into the air. Gary S. got behind me and right away he was upright, and then I felt the head of his cock poking into my pussy again, and then once again he was inside of me! As he held my hips and started fucking me from behind, I began to think he was really getting into fucking my pussy! As he eased himself inside of me, I felt his fingers digging into my butt cheeks, and I continued pushing back into him as well. His pubic hairs were against me and then I could feel his crotch pushing into me; his hard cock was buried as deep inside my pussy as he could get it! I heard him, almost gasping for air, and then his voice, so sweet, so gentle, as he suddenly spoke!

'Oh My God Donna, I never knew! So Hot! So Tight! I just never knew! Oh My God Donna, your pussy feels so fucking good!"

I looked back at him. I wanted this to be for him a fantasy moment he would never forget in his whole life, and so I looked back at him and the spoke to him!

"Oh Yeah Baby, and your cock feels so good in my pussy, and I absolutely love a hard cock fucking my pussy, so fuck me, fuck me now and cum in my pussy whenever you are ready!"

His hands were on me and his hard cock inside of me, and once again he began to fuck me, only this time deep inside my cervix! It was incredible that now as Gary S. fucked my pussy, I was getting so close, and then I knew I was going to climax! Once again, another rather intense orgasm that surprised even me! I could feel my vaginal muscles contracting around his cock. I could hear him grunting and feel him thrusting into me. Suddenly he was clutching my hips hard, and then even more suddenly he thrust his hard cock up into me, impaling me onto his thick hard shaft. Then he held me tight, my ass pressed into his crotch as his cock jerked violently inside of me and he filled my pussy with cum! His body jerked hard against me, once, twice, three and then four times, and with each spasm. His cock jerked hard inside of my pussy and his cum blasted out into me! At the beginning of this night I had worried! I had worried about whether or not he would even want me, and now, well now, he'd cum in both of my holes! His last orgasm in my pussy had been the most intense by far, and now I knew we were through at least for this evening!

Gary almost begged me to let him keep his cock in my pussy for a while longer, and I told him to take as long as he wanted. He reached around and fondled, squeezed and pinched my tits and nipples. Over the next few minutes he must have used the words, "fantastic", "wonderful" and "incredible" at least a dozen times each. I accepted his compliments and returned them, all the while thinking to myself, what an absolute fool his wife must be! Then there was motion in the doorway and we turned our heads to observe two young Hispanic female janitors smiling and pointing at our sexual coupling.

One of them pulled on the door knob and uttered, "Sorry Mr. Sharp, we didn't know anyone was still inside the building!"

Gary S. continued to fondle my breasts and hold his erection inside me as the ladies slowly pulled the door closed and giggled as they walked down the hallway. I told Gary S. that he got his second wish fulfilled of fucking in public and being seen. As Gary's cock grew soft and slowly slipped out of my pussy, I knew several things! This wouldn't be the last time and who knew what was to come after this night. I gathered up my clothes, opened the door and walked in nothing but my stiletto heels down the hallway towards the ladies room to dress. As I sauntered past the two women sweeping the floor, they gestured at my naked form and giggled.

The older one eyed my leaking pussy and said in broken English, "So, you fuck with the boss man?"

I hesitated in front of them, dipped the fingers of my right hand into my crotch, scooping up some of Gary's semen, and displayed his cum on my fingers to the girls. I then licked the cum off my fingers seductively and continued to walk down the hall as the girls giggled and conversed in Spanish.

Donna

12