Fucking the Director

Story Info
Hot wife fucks the agency boss.
2.2k words
3.75
42.2k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working for ADOT for almost six years, I wanted to reach a top management position in my department. I had sexual flings with the engineers, managers, and department head, but now I placed my sights on the new department director. Scott gave me the okay, and said it was now or bust. I would either get promoted to management or be fired for being too promiscuous!

Director Mendez was a handsome Hispanic man from Texas, married to a beautiful Latina woman with children, but he had an eye for attractive women around the ADOT buildings. I made it a point to apply for the management position coming open and even personally inquired with Victor about the position and needed qualifications; assuring him I was interested. I made it a point to drop in his office occasionally and drop off mail and business documents for him to review and/or sign.

"Morning, Donna!"

I looked up. Victor smiled down up at me. Now this one is a challenge. I had gotten the feeling past encounters with Vic that there might be some sexual tension between us. But I could easily be inferring too much into his comments. Forty-something, tall and lanky, athletic - he has the classic runner's body. He's youthful, almost bouncy, yet has that cynical edge of a career administrator. I flashed him a bright smile as he moved to hold his door open for me.

"Very gallant!" I said.

"Hey Vic!"

"Donna! Wow, those are some sexy ankle strapped heels you've got on."

I look down at my black patent leather five-inch stilettos , with their sexy ankle straps.. "I got these for $50 at Frederick's of Hollywood two years ago. Not bad, huh?"

He nods appreciatively. "I'd say they were worth the money. You're legs look great!"

I laugh and wonder if he's noticed my blouse. "Thanks!" I said, and turned left into the archive room.

When I emerged a few minutes later, struggling to carry a foot-high stack of files, Vic was talking to one of his staff at a desk nearby. He saw me, broke away from his conversation and took the stack easily out of my hands. He carried the files to my desk down the hall and put them down on top of one of the several piles of files already crowding the surface.

"Thanks, that was really nice of you!"

"No problem, Donna. I was heading this direction anyway. Actually, I was about to go out for some coffee. Can I get you anything?"

"Hmm ..." I am desperate to get out of the office, and I've heard it's beautiful outside today. "I'll decide on the way," I said. "Let's go!"

As we exit the main lobby, I tell him, "I appreciate the excuse to get out of the building!"

He smiled. "And I appreciate the good-looking company!"

At the cafe a block down from the Administration building, we order our drinks - he, a small black, me, a mocha cappuccino - then settle down in two chairs in the corner. We chatted for a few minutes, about the unseasonably warm weather, the latest update on the management position, the new departmental budget, and his new directorship. A waitress brought over our coffee.

"Word is Donna, the department heads are eyeing some male applicants," Vic said. "Puts me in a rather difficult position, given your interest, but being the only woman who applied."

"You haven't heard? It's considered common knowledge around the building that I only applied because of my big breasts and curvy body!" I replied.

"Euphemisms confuse me. "Does that mean fucking to get the position?"

"You're the no-nonsense sort, aren't you?"

"I am. I also don't believe all the gossip I hear around the building." Vic replied.

"This sounds juicy. Do tell." I said.

He seemed to hesitate. He looks around conspiratorially then leans across the table between us. "You know how I go for runs during lunch sometimes?"

I certainly do. I remember one day in particular when he came by my desk to grab one of the chocolate chip cookies I'd baked. It had been raining all day and he looked like he'd climbed out of a pool. Totally fuckable! I try to suppress my grin. "I seem to recall that, yes."

"After my runs, I always grab a shower down by the washroom. A few months ago, I came in and found the shower occupied. I couldn't see in, of course, but I could hear two voices quite clearly."

I feel my breathing quicken. "Did you say anything?"

"Hell no! I wouldn't want to be interrupted if I was fucking a co-worker in the shower."

This was killing me. I squeezed my thighs together, beating back a surge of lust. I had fucked Gary in the shower a few weeks ago!

He continued. "I just hung outside the shower room entrance, and after a few minutes, out you came, still fixing your hair. A minute or so later, Gary came out with a big smile on his face."

"Hmm ... as circumstantial evidence goes, that's pretty compelling," I conceded. "Seems unwise, though, doesn't it? I mean, if it hadn't been someone as cool as you who'd found us ..."

"Definitely a risk. I have heard of people being fired for having sex in offices. But the danger's part of the excitement, right Donna?"

I leaned in close, giving him a clear view of the curves of my breasts. "Danger isn't everything!" I said. "I could hide under your desk and give you a killer blow job, but if it got us fired, it wouldn't have been worth it, would it, Director?"

I'm sure I saw his cock stiffening. His pants, which had a pretty loose fit, appear to be getting tighter and bulging.

"You, giving me a blow job under my desk? I'd be willing to get fired in exchange for that undoubtedly spectacular experience." He looked me up and down, his eyes lingering on my chest. Instantly, he realized what he's doing. "Oh no!" he says. "I'm going to get hit with a sexual harassment suit."

I put his mind at ease in the best way I know how - sexually harass him right back. "If you demanded I come with you right now to the Phoenix Hilton and fuck you until you couldn't walk, I still wouldn't dream of accusing you of sexual harassment."

"The Hilton? The one just across from the convention center there?"

"That's the one I was thinking of." My pussy was throbbing, yet it can't keep up with my mind, racing with ideas for an afternoon with Vic at the Hilton.

"You want to go?" Vic replies.

It's all I can do not to say, "Race you!" and make a break for the door. Instead I said, quite seriously, "Please don't tempt me!"

He looks genuinely surprised. "You're not really tempted - are you? You're married!"

I fell back into my chair. "You have no fucking idea! I'd jump you right now if we weren't in a coffee shop." I'm getting far too aroused. "No, no, no. I wouldn't fuck a co-worker. As tempting as it is, I know it's a bad idea. I would resist the temptation."

"Would you?"

I sighed. "No, probably not! If history is any guide, temptation would run me over with a bulldozer and fuck me from behind."

"I'd love to fuck you from behind!"

And I wanted him to. I could almost hear my will power snapping in half. Oh well, I made it a whole year, at least. "There is a bathroom here. No shower, but I think it would do."

"I bet we can make it work." He looked into my eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

My pussy aches. I need to know what it would feel like to have him inside me. "I'm sure I want to, just as sure that I shouldn't, and even more sure that we're going to fuck, no matter what I may think about it." I stand up and wink at him. "Meet you back there."

His stunned expression is muted by the lust in his eyes. I wonder how long he's been wanting this, and I wonder what he's thinking now that he knows he's going to get to slam his stiff cock into my soaking vagina.

The two bathrooms are hidden in the back of the cafe, past the entrance to the kitchen. I chose the one marked Ladies, figuring it might be the cleaner of the two. It's wheelchair-accessible - an advantage for women with disabilities, as well as for women wanting to get pounded in the bathroom of a public place - and I note that the bar running along one side of the little room would support me nicely. There's a knock on the door. I peek out, see Vic, and pull him inside, locking the door behind him. He puts his left hand on the back of my neck and pulls me into an urgent, probing kiss. His right hand pushes up my skirt, his middle finger expertly moving aside my thong and slipping into my pussy.

"I can't believe how fucking wet you are!" he whispers into my ear.

I ground down on his teasing finger. "I'm just waiting for you to ram your big cock into me!"

"I'd love to!"

He pulled his finger out abruptly, leaving me empty and aching. He turned me around and I leaned forward away from him, grasping the handrail. I heard his zipper come down and I have to see the cock that's about to enter me. I looked down between my legs in time to watch his long, lean cock penetrating my labia. As my pussy swallowed his length, his cockhead hits all the most delicious spots along the sensitive front of my canal, finally ramming into my cervix, eliciting an involuntary gasp of pleasure from me. Some say girth is all that matters. Though it's inarguable that a nice long, thick cock is the best, if forced to choose, I'd take length over width any day. The best lover I ever had has the longest, thickest cock I'd ever seen, but his length made almost any sexual position possible, and he knew how to hit all the hotspots with his versatile tool. He could impale me on his pole and walk around his house carrying me and hit all the right spots.

Vic, I admit, was giving that guy a run for his money. His large hands gripped my waist as he moved rhythmically inside me. I'm impressed that in spite of our frenzy, he's taking his time, exploring my pussy, making every thrust count. "And these!" he says, running his fingers over the lace tops of my thigh highs. "You are sexy as hell Donna!"

I arched my back and rubbed my body against his chest. His hands finding my breasts, pulling them out of my flimsy top, squeezing them, kneading my nipples as I moaned with pleasure.

"You're so tight, Donna. I could play inside your little pussy all fucking day."

I pushed back against him, taking his cock all the way inside me. He pulled back until his cock almost slipped out of my pussy, teased me for a moment then drove full-force back into me, lifting me up on my heels. I stifled a scream of ecstasy.

"I want to fuck you when you're hot and sweaty. I want to spend at least one lunch hour riding you in a room at the Hilton."

His thrusts were getting harder, more insistent, with each word I said. "I want to suck you in the freight elevator. I want you to fuck me from behind right here again tomorrow, and every day until your cock can't handle it anymore. I want you to get stiff when I so much as walk by your desk!"

His cock was unrelenting, and I pushed my hips back into him, matching each of his thrusts.

"You are so hot ... unh ... and so tight ... mmm, Donna, I'm going to cum inside you!"

His hands gripping my breasts were the only things keeping me from collapsing. The pleasure was intensified by the knowledge that what I'm doing is very much forbidden - this boss was totally off limits - yet I was getting fucked like I hadn't since the shower room with Gary.

"Yes ... yes! Shoot your cum into me. Fill me up with your hot, sticky cum!"

Vic grunted and poured his load into my pussy.

'Donna, oh my fucking god ..."

I squeezed my pussy vaginal muscles around his throbbing cock as I slowly pulled away. He shook his head. "Un-fucking-believable!"

"Damn right!" I inched my skirt back down over my thong and thigh highs and tuck my breasts back into my bra and readjusted my blouse. "I'll give you a minute to freshen up," I said, and slipped out of the bathroom. The hallway, I noted with some relief, was still empty.

I waited by the front door until he emerged, not long after, looking a little disheveled, but certainly no worse for the wear. We walked back in silence, me trying in vain to hide an irrepressible grin.

We headed off in different directions once we reached the building. Vic called back, "Hey Donna, coffee again tomorrow?"

I winked. "Just come and get me lover!"

"Oh. By the way. You got the new managers job!"

Life is good! Donna.