Fucking the Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

They continued fucking like that for a long time, with Sylvia sliding back and forth under him and Mike driving his shaft the rest of the way into her pussy. Wanting to build slowly up to an orgasm, she was deliberately avoiding much contact between her clit and his dick, but that organ was so big it crammed her love channel full and massaged all the rest of her sweet spots. As her level of pleasure mounted, she moaned blissfully and her body rocked from side to side on the mattress.

Mike was having a great time too. He hadn't believed everything his homeys told him about the incredible sex they were getting in the suburbs but, if this lady was typical, they had understated how great it was. Her pussy was hot and slick and the muscles that lined it knew what to do with his cock. They squeezed and released it perfectly, making that day the best fucking he had ever gotten anywhere. Intense pleasure, as great as anything he had ever felt, flooded his body with every stroke they made. His first climax had taken the edge off his horniness, so he could feel his second one building up slowly and knew it was going to be one of the most memorable he had ever experienced.

From her movements under him and her moans of bliss and her face, which was a mask of pleasure, it was obvious the lady was reveling in it too, maybe even as much as he was. Like most men who really like women and enjoy sex with them, he had developed a fondness for her, and her enjoyment of it made the encounter even better for him.

It may have been even better for Sylvia, after being sexually deprived for so long. Besides sliding back and forth under the hung stud and rocking from side to side on her ass, her hips were swiveling, making her legs thrust back and forth past his hips. Her orgasm, which would be like a volcanic eruption, was already smoldering within her body, and her clit needed more contact with the hard thick shaft that was driving in and out of her. With her pussy stuffed full by his cock, she stopped briefly, moved her hands from Mike's arms to his back, and pulled his body down against her own.

"Give it to me, Mike. As hard and fast as you can. Make me cum!" she hissed into his ear, while shifting her body slightly so his cock would be massaging the base of her clit with every thrust they shared.

With his climax boiling up to the surface and nearly ready to erupt, Mike was glad to do what she wanted. He drew his cock back and drove it into her pussy as hard and deep as he could and felt her clit scraping on the top of his shaft as she fucked back to meet him. There was no pausing then either, and they immediately repeated the stroke.

"Yes! Yes! Like that! Keep fucking me like that!" Sylvia whispered into Mike's ear and, second's later, she started cumming.

She squeezed his legs even more tightly with hers, and her hands on his back hugged him against her breasts. Wanting to avoid doing any damage to his shoulders, Sylvia kept the pads of her fingertips against his skin to avoid any lacerations from her nails. Mike continued pounding his cock into her, and she kept up with his thrusts, all the time whispering into his ear about what a wonderful dick he had. When she climaxed, her back arched again, and her body molded itself against his, followed by her totally relaxing on the bed.

Mike didn't stop then, and a dozen strokes later, his own tremendous climax exploded, and he spurted a big gob of cum into his condom. He continued ramming his cock in and out of her pussy until he had ejaculated twice more, before collapsing on top of the hot, satisfied lady under him.

After their momentous climaxes, Sylvia and her new black stud lay quietly, grinning but not saying anything. His cock softened and slipped out of the place where it had given and received so much pleasure, and he pushed himself up to a kneeling position between her legs, still with the same happy grin on his face as he gazed at her succulent body. She smiled back while feasting her eyes on his muscular physique and, especially, his big, black cock, almost soft but still appealing. She hoped to see and feel a lot more of it in the days and weeks to come.

With her two orgasms that day, Sylvia felt sexually fulfilled for the first time in years, but she knew her desire would be strong again in a few days. It would be necessary to start working on the foundation for an extended affair with the man who had done such a great job, and she wanted to do it while he was still in her bedroom.

"That was great, Mike, and I hope we can get together in the next few days for a lot more." Sylvia was hoping she would be able to get Mike to eat her pussy, but she would never suggest it if she thought it might jeopardize the great fucking he could provide her during future trysts.

"Yes, Ma'am, I sure hope so too. But I think I'd better get back to work on the rose garden. If we're going to get together for more of what we just did, I'll have to avoid getting fired by your husband."

"You're right. Okay, go ahead, but I hope we can get together on Wednesday and Friday." He smiled and echoed her sentiments, and she started thinking how she would suck off the big stud and swallow his cum, partly because it would be so much fun and partly to try to persuade him to reciprocate by eating her pussy. Whatever happened in her bed in the near future, Sylvia believed she had solved her horniness problem for a long time.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Mike and Sylvia did, and as much as they will be having in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers
12