Fucking the Little Liars Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell get caught in the act.
1.9k words
4.28
22.3k
17
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

It was hard to get focused back on work on the set the next day after I hooked up with Lucy, since all I could think about was hooking up with her again, or with one of the other girls from the show.

The day had gone uneventfully, though, until I was called to Ashley Benson's trailer late in the filming day.

Ashley, the smoking blonde who plays Hanna on the show, had been calling me over to her trailer a lot in recent days, but nothing had happened as yet between us on a sexual level, though I obviously was hoping that would change soon.

But when I started to make my way towards her trailer, I started to get the feeling something was already going on in there, as I began to hear moans coming from her trailer that only seemed to be getting louder as I got closer to it.

"Ashley...are you okay in there?" I asked through the trailer as I knocked on it, hearing what I swore were two girls' voices moaning as I waited outside for a few seconds and then walked in.

And what I walked in on was Ashley laying spread-eagle on her couch, her sexy long legs as far apart as they could get as Shay Mitchell, the hot brunette who plays Emily on the show, was licking her tight pussy.

"YEAH...you take that tongue in your sexy cunt Ashley...you cum all over it for your little slut Shay..." Shay moaned as she thrust her tongue in and out of Ashley's cunt, Ashley throwing her legs around Shay's head as she threw her head back.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...lick me Shay...cumming..." she moaned, jerking her head back as she slammed her hips into Shay's face and came for her gal pal, Shay drinking it all down as Ashley recovered, eventually getting her eyes to focus again, which is when she saw me standing there at the door to her trailer watching them.

"FUCK...SHAY...get up, we're being watched..." Ashley moaned as she looked for something to cover herself with, letting me get a glimpse of her tight, wet pussy as Shay stared at me and smiled.

"Whatcha doin' there John? How long have you been standing there baby?" Shay said to me, winking and giggling, as I tried to hide the raging boner in my pants from watching two of the sexiest girls on TV going lesbian on each other on the set of their show, which was doubly ironic since Shay's character on the show is also a lesbian.

"Look John...this is something Shay and I do in here together all the time, so let's not make a big deal about this..." Ashley said to me as she sat on the couch, giving up on trying to cover herself, "because if anyone finds out the truth about us, it could kill the show. So how much would it take to keep you quiet?"

"Ashley, I don't want you ladies thinking I had any ulterior motives for watching you, because I was called in here to assist Ashley, but I can leave if you want me to and pretend none of this happened," I told her as Shay kissed her and worked her fingers into Ashley's pussy, whispering something in her friend's ear as she started to finger her right there in front of me.

"I have a better idea baby," Shay said to me as she kept working over Ashley's pussy, "Ash and I were just thinking that we could sure use a nice, hard cock to play with while we're lezzing out with each other. Why don't you join us?"

"YES...OHGOD...join...us...please...John..." Ashley moaned as Shay plunged her fingers into Ashley's pussy while I walked over to the couch, the girls making room for me as Ashley spread Shay's legs and started to return the favor by eating out her pussy.

"Fuck me while I lick Shay's cunt, it'll be so fucking hot," Ashley huskily whispered as I came up behind her and grabbed her hips, running my already-hard dick along her pussy lips and sliding into her.

"FUCK...OHGOD...lick me Ash...lick my slutty pussy while John fucks yours..." Shay moaned as she threw her head back and pushed her hips into Ashley's face while I pulled Ashley's hips back into my dick and pounded away on her pussy.

"FUCK...YES...such a hot cock..." Ashley moaned as she slid her tongue in and out of Shay's pussy, her back arching as her cunt walls started to pull on my dick, both girls starting to lose themselves in orgasms as I hammered into Ashley's cunt and Ashley continued to work her tongue in and out of Shay's.

"Why don't you cum all over it for me then Ashley?" I teased her as I pulled her hips back into mine and felt her pop, throwing her head back as she came for me, trickles of her cunt juice shooting out over my dick as she went back to work on Shay's pussy.

"Cum in her John...OHGOD...cum in this sexy bitch's pussy while I cum for her..." Shay moaned as she pushed her hips up into Ashley's face.

"FUCK...YES...gonna...cum...Ash..." Shay moaned as she threw her head back and started to cum all over Ashley's tongue while Ashley's tight pussy clamped down on my dick as I thrust into her a few more times and started to shoot my cum deep into her tight, hot cunt.

"OHGOD...fuck me...cum in my slutty pussy John..." Ashley whispered as I blew another couple of loads into her, filling her womb with my seed as I began to pull out of her.

"UH...pussy's good...but dick is DEFINITELY better..." Ashley moaned as she rubbed her cunt while Shay pulled me on top of her and and kissed me.

"Ashley's tired and needs a little break John...so why don't you let me have some fun with that thing for a while..." Shay whispered in my ear as she kissed me and wrapped her hands around it, "because I suck dick just as good as I munch carpet, baby."

"MMM...OHGOD...suck it Shay baby..." I hissed as she led it to her mouth and started to suck on it, rubbing her pussy as I placed my hands on the back of her head to guide her further down onto my dick.

"FUCK...keep sucking baby...gonna cum soon..." I whispered to her as she began to deep-throat my dick, closing her eyes as I started to fuck her face, seeing Ashley starting to finger herself out of the corner of my eye as she watched her best friend (and quite possibly more) suck my dick.

"OHGOD...touch my pussy..." Shay moaned as I worked my hands between her legs and started to work over her cunt as I pushed my dick to the back of her throat and started to cum.

"MMM..." she purred as I came down her throat, eagerly swallowing down my load just as she had swallowed all of Ashley's cum earlier and then disengaging from me as I pushed her to the couch and got on top of her.

"It looks like we have an audience," I whispered to her as I placed her legs on my shoulders and slid my dick into her pussy, watching as Ashley began to finger herself even harder at the thought of me fucking her bestie right in front of her.

"I guess we better put on a good show for her then, because one of us is gonna have to take care of her again after this...OHGOD...fuck me..." she hissed as I began to thrust into her, her tight pussy walls wrapping around my dick as I buried it inside of her and started to suck on her tits.

"FUCK...suck...my...tits..." she begged me as I plowed into her pussy, throwing her head back as she arched her back and pushed her hips into mine.

"So tight Shay...you're almost as tight as Ashley baby..." I teased her as I drove my dick in and out of her, her walls wrapping even tighter around me as I felt her starting to cum for me.

"OHGOD...gonna...cum..." she moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head, her cunt muscles clamping down on my dick as she shot a load of her sex fluids all over it, wrapping her legs around me as I held my dick inside of her.

"Cum in her John...she's an even bigger slut than I am, you know..." Ashley called out to me as she got up and kissed Shay, my dick thrusting into Shay's pussy a few more times as I shot my wad into her.

"MMM..." Shay purred as she made out with Ashley while I emptied the rest of my load into her, pulling out of her right as Ashley climbed on top of her.

"UH...kiss me again Ash..." Shay moaned into her ear as Ashley kissed her neck and then started to make out with her, their legs hooking around each other as I came up behind them and yanked on Ashley's hips, pulling both girls towards me as they sat up and continued making out.

"I'm going to fuck you again while you make out with her Ashley. Do you want it in your pussy or your ass this time baby?" I asked her as I ran my dick over her cunt lips and her ass cheeks, wondering if I should just make that decision for her.

"OHGOD...my ass...fuck my ass John..." she purred as her and Shay started to swap spit, rubbing their pussies together as I grabbed Ashley's hips and drove my dick into her ass.

"FUCK...this is the hottest thing we've ever done together..." Ashley moaned as she sucked on Shay's tits, causing Shay to throw her head back as I pulled Ashley's hips into mine and fucked her tight backdoor.

"OHGOD...pound my ass John...suck my tits Shay baby..." Ashley hissed as I drove my dick into her ass and Shay began to suck on her tits, quickly driving her to her most earth-shattering orgasm yet from the double stimulation she was receiving.

"Looks like you're the one who's the biggest slut in the room right now Benson," I teased her as I thrust my dick in and out of her ass, Shay giggling as her and Ashley started to make out again.

"FUCK...OHGOD...YES..." Ashley hissed as she threw her ass back into my dick, Shay kissing her neck and sucking on her tits again as Ashley came, spewing her cunt cream down the insides of her thighs as Shay got between her legs and started to lick it.

"FUCK...YES...lick my pussy Shay...cum in my ass John..." she shouted as we both started to work her over, her eyes rolling back into her head as I pulled on her hips one last time and shot my sticky load into her bowels.

"UH," Ashley moaned as I shot the rest of my load into her ass and pulled out of her while Shay licked her pussy a little longer and did the same, leaving all three of us in a sexual heap on the couch as we all tried to recover from what we had been doing to each other.

"If you're a good little boy and don't tell anyone about what Ashley and I do in here all the time, we can all three get together and do this again sometime," Shay whispered to me as she kissed me and sent me on my way, no doubt so her and Ashley can pick up where they left off before I came in after they took another little break.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers