Fucking the SSN Babes Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake fucks the SSN babes. Natalie Sawyer again.
1.4k words
4.43
27.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coney23
coney23
9 Followers

All character are over 18. this is not a true story.

Natalie had arranged to meet me in two days at a hotel not too far form my house. She had explained to me that even though her husband was away for a few days, she couldn't risk me going to her house in case I was spotted by the press. She had booked the hotel in my name so know one could link her to me.

I arrived at the hotel around 5pm. I picked up the room key from the front desk and headed upstairs. The room was huge, it had an amazing bathroom and more importantly a huge king size bed. It was a shame we only had it until tomorrow afternoon.

Natalie wasn't due to arrive until after six, so I laid on the bed and was to turn on the TV when my phone buzzed. It was a message from Natalie, it said 'text me the room number so I can come straight up to the room'. I hurriedly sent her the room number and laid back down.

Again I was about to turn on the TV when there was a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it, To my surprise it was Natalie. She closed the door behind herself, threw her coat on a nearby chair and began passionately kissing me.

She backed me up and pushed me down onto the bed and began undoing my trousers. Once she had them undone she pulled them down, then pulled down my boxers revealing my already hard member. When she saw it she spoke for the first time "I haven't been able to thinking about this dick since that night." Then she proceeded to suck me into her mouth.

She began bobbing her head up and down my dick, it felt amazing. "Oh god Nat, that feels amazing," I groaned in plea. She sure. when she heard that she began to bob her head faster. Within moments I could feel that familiar feeling in my balls. "Nat, I'm going to cum baby," I groaned. When she heard that she kept her mouth in place, with just the head of my dick. She began stroking my dick really fast with her hand and sucked as hard as she could on the head of my dick as I began to cum.

It felt as though she was trying to suck the cum directly from my balls and it felt amazing. "OH FUCK!!!" I shouted as I filled her mouth with cum, which she just gulped down. "Fucking hell Nat' that was intense" I gasped. The pleasure was so intense I almost passed out.

"Glad you enjoyed it" she replied as she stood up and began to undress. Soon she was down to her bra and thong, which were black lace. She reached back an undid her bra and removed it revealing her breasts to me for the first time. They were perfect. She then removed her thong revealing her smooth shaven pussy to me. I could see that she was wet from where I was lying.

I stood and removed what remained of my clothes, which left us both standing naked in front of each other. I grabbed her and threw her down on the bed. She lay there watching as I got on to the bed and put my head between her legs and said "it's time I returned the favour."

I began licking her pussy which elicited moans from her. I alternated between sticking thrusting my tongue in her opening for a few moments and sucking on her clit. "Oh fuck, that feels good," she moaned "No one has ever eaten me out like this before."

She was moaning with more frequency now so I knew she was close. As I licked her I inserted two of my fingers into her and began to finger fuck her at the same time. This was enough to push her over the edge. "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!!!" she screamed "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!"

It took her a few minutes for her to calm down, "No one has ever made me cum like that from oral sex" she said softly.

"Glad you enjoyed it" I replied using the same reply she used earlier.

By now my dick was back to full attention, which she saw. "I can see you're ready to go again," she purred, "come up here and put that big dick inside me, I need it in me." I climbed up the bed until I felt my dick nudge her opening. She reached down and guided me into her, causing us to both moan in pleasure.

"Oh god you feel so good inside me!" she moaned.

"Your pussy feels so good on my dick!" I replied.

I began to move in and out at a moderate speed, Natalie was moaning with every thrust. "Fuck me hard and fast Jake baby!" she moaned. I grabbed her legs, put them over my shoulders and began pounding into her at a furious pace. "Oh fuck yes Jake, fuck me like that!" she moaned loudly. She was now moaning loudly with every thrust. "Oh my god this is amazing, you fuck me so good!" she moaned "Yes baby pound me with that big dick!"

I somehow managed to go even faster which pushed her over the edge. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING JAKE!!" she screamed "I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG FAT DICK!!!" I felt her pussy spasming around my dick, so I stopped and held myself inside her me while she rode out her orgasm. After she calmed she turned to me, "Let me get on top baby" she gasped.

I rolled us over while keeping myself in her pussy. She began bouncing on my dick immediately. "I love bouncing on your big dick Jake" she moaned. As she bounced her tits were bouncing with her almost hypnotically. "I can't get enough of this dick Jake. I need to see you more often." she groaned as she ground her pussy on my dick.

I sat up while she bounced and began to suck her tits. "Yes baby, suck on my big tits" she moaned. I bit her nipple lightly which pushed her into another orgasm. "ON GOD JAKE I'M CUMMING ON YOUR DICK AGAIN!!!" she screamed as her pussy spasmed again. After she had finished she slumped on to my chest.

I removed myself from under her and said "I want to fuck you from behind."

She got up on her hands and knees and slammed back into her, which caused her to scream out "OH MY GOD YOU FEEL EVEN BIGGER THIS WAY!!" "OH FUCK YES JAKE. FUCK MY PUSSY!!" I pound into her mercilessly, she was screaming constantly. "FUCK YES!!", "OH GOD!!", "POUND MY PUSSY BABY!!"

I could feel myself nearing the end "FUCK NAT, I'M GOING TO CUM!!" I shouted.

"ME TOO JAKE!!" she screamed "CUM IN MY PUSSY BABY!!". I slammed my dick as deep as I could and exploded inside her as her pussy spasmed around my dick. When we had finished we both slumped down on to the bed.

We lay silent for about ten minutes before she spoke again, "Let's go and get a shower." She pulled me off the bed and into the shower.

We couldn't keep our hand off of each other and ended up fucking again under the cascading water. "I'm about to cum!" I told her.

"Cum on my tits" she moaned back. I set her down on to her knees and came all over her tits.

We fucked all night and most of the time up until our check out time, with short breaks in between. As we walked down the corridor after leaving our room she stopped suddenly and turned to me "Oh I forgot. I wanted to ask you if it was okay if I gave your number to one of my friends. She hasn't had sex in while and I told her you could help. Is that okay?"

"Sure, I guess," I replied "Which friend of yours is it?"

"I'm sure you know her." she replied "Her name is Hayley."

"Hayley Mcqueen?" I asked, stunned. She was my second favourite Sky Sports News babe, after Natalie of course.

Natalie just nodded in reply.

My face broke into a wide smile. How did I get so lucky?

TO BE CONTINUED....

coney23
coney23
9 Followers