Fucking Three Generations

Story Info
Indian ladies enjoy with 3 generations.
2.1k words
3.89
297.2k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stenjag
stenjag
162 Followers

Hello! Incest Lovers

I will tell you a true story where I was fucked by three generations. First of all , let me introduce myself. My name is Meena. I was born and brought up in middle class family and married off to Soft ware engineer based in US. Early part of my marriage was fun. Since I perfected the art of fucking with my innovative engineer husband who was using his Hard ware (Prick) on my soft ware (cunt). He was very experimenting in nature. He used to freeze ice in the shape of a prick and used to masturbate me using this making me hot and cold at the same time. He use to then melt the ice and drink the same mixed with my cum. He had decent sized prick which used as the sword. He taught me to use computer and surf the net.

The problem started when I became pregnant, We had to shift base to ban galore. My mother in law had also expired and I had to stay behind to take care of my father in law who was not interested in moving to US because he had take care of his office. One night after I finished serving food to my father in law I retired to my room and started breast feeding my new born son. Since I was exhausted I must have fallen asleep with my son suckling my enormous tits. I had enormous tits with artistic areola and magnificent nipples. I heard sounds of some one breathing heavily. Through the slanted eyes I saw a man jacking off vigorously in front of me. After my eyes got used to the darkness I realized it was my father in law who was jacking his huge lund in front of me at the sight of pearly white boobs which were glistening in the moon light and my son was sleeping thoroughly with my nipple in mouth.

I was scarred to make any sound and my cunt started to drip at the sight of prick. He came abruptly and his cum flew to my tits and he realized what he had done and ran out. I put my cum soaked boob in to my sons mouth and he started feast on the cum of his grand father and moms milk. This made me realize that there were two dissatisfied souls in the house one myself as my husband was in US and other my poor father in law. I started my seduction game.

I realized he was trying to have a peek of my boobs whenever possible and hence I started to breast feed my son in front of him so that he can have more glances at it. He quickly found a alternative in the form of our house maid.

This I came to know when I accidentally came near the servant quarters. I thought I heard some moaning sounds and thought that there was some thing wrong with the maid shanthi. Let me explain she looks like a innocent plain Jane and she had a figure to die for inspite of her 40 years. Since she never wore any inner garments her nipple seemed to strain forever against her tight blouse and she always gave glimpses of her hirsute treasure between her legs. I peeped through the windows to see my father in law taking her from behind. I had the best view as the window was behind them I saw his 8 inch prick go in and out of her cunt and boobs were swinging wildly. He was shouting fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u. It looked as though she was objecting initially at least as she was struggling . My father in law slapped her ass cheeks which immediately turned red. This sight made me feel horny and I started to finger my pussy rapidly and I was scarred that some one would see me. I rushed indoors for the much needed masturbation and was so busy that I forgot to close my bed room doors. I was lost in my own world when I heard movement close to me and saw my father in law smiling on me with his limp dick in his hand and behind him walked our nude servant. She looked bit annoyed. I did not know what to do. I did the next best thing that is to catch hold of my father in laws limp dick and suck on it. This scene charged up my servant as she immediately got down to business in between my legs and seemed to get her anger out on my poor cunt as she started to chew on my clit.

My father in law put his hand on my lactating boobs and squeezed which started squirt milk my servant willingly diverted her attention to my dripping boobs. And with other hand she caught hold of my father in laws prick which was now semi erect. And she started pressing it all over her face. He was screaming " You sluts are u not ashamed what are u doing OH god it is good my wife expired" fuck u fuck fuck u suck me suck me. Give me some milk bahu. The old man requires some of your fresh milk and started to shamelessly suckle on it. I started to play with us dangling balls.

They both now changed positions and my servant now put her dripping cunt into my mouth and she was expecting me to return the favor of what she had done to me. My father in law mounted me and put his prick at the entrance of my cunt which went in easily because of my fore play. It was sensational to feel the prick again at the place where it should be. I started to chew on my servants cunt while my father in law went like holly wood heroes goes horse riding in western movies. He started going Bang bang in Bangalore. All this noises woke up my son who started crying. My servant now walked over to the cradle and took my baby and placed near my nipple and my poor son did not have any milk left as his grand father had already had a feast of it. So she took the baby back to cradle while I reached orgasm with my father in law.

This continued for some days after some days my father in law expired and my husband came and settled in Bangalore since my son was now under going schooling here in Bangalore and we wanted him to finish his schooling before we returned to US. He graduated from a reputed college in Bangalore and was around 18 years of age and was an handsome youth. We had guest in the form of our old servant who came back to us for few days. I had the same experience now when I revisited the servant quarters to see if she had any problems and I heard the familiar moans and the man fucking her now was my 18 year old son following the family traditions and our servant serving her master as she should be.

The sight of my sons prick made me feel moist again. Over the years I had few bodily changes but my libido was still the same now actually it had become more and my husband was not able to satisfy me after the operation on his prostate and I had satisfy myself with few dildoes shamelessly presented by my husband. But nothing can beat the sensation of flesh on flesh.

Now I devised a plan to experience my son. Firstly I sent the servant away since I wanted my son to myself. I started to dress more sexily. With combination of careless dressing and see-through dress with accidental slipping of towels I was able to catch his attention. One night I was strolling across my sons room and peeped inside to see him glued to the computer monitor and jacking off. His long shaft was glistening to the glare of the computer monitor. I rushed to my room for the much wanted fuck only to find my husband snoring like a log and switched on the computer only to see an XXX movie running on cable where an old guy was fucking a young girl and I rushed to get my dildo and let my cum out.

Next day morning I checked on my sons computer to find out what he was going through and was surprised to see that he had downloaded some incest stories from literotica website. I felt happy and next chose the gown which my husband had presented to me on our first night which was see through gown. I already knew that my son liked hairy pussies and hence I had not shaved for some time. I did not wear any panties or bras and fingered my nipples for some time so that they were stiff and pointing. I carefully wrapped shawl around myself so that my husband does not realize my intentions. And pulled a blanket on myself and felt the weight of my husband lying on his side of the cot and waited for some time till I heard his familiar sound of snoring and woke up slowly and tiptoed to my sons room. He was now not in front of his computer but was busy reading something. I removed my shawl and sneaked from behind to find out what he was reading only to realize that he was going through a porn magazine with neatly laid out pictures of mature lady getting fucked by horse while a young guy standing next to them was waiting for his turn with his shaft in hand. I let out a loud sigh and he turned around and he caught a glimpse of my hairy pussy through my see through. I woke up slowly and put his head in between my thighs and pulled my ass cheeks to his face and put his tongue and started to lick vigorously. I pulled his head and was happy for having a son like him. He pushed me onto his cot and literally tore open my clothes. I put my hand through his shorts and got hold of his shaft which was like double barrel gun and pulled the string which was holding his shorts and pushed his shaft into my mouth. His shaft was so huge I almost gagged on it. And started to slowly slurp his dick with my tongue.

We went into the classical 69 position and started to suck each other off. His dick was so tasty and better than his father and grand father. He was stiffening so we changed position and he came in between my thighs and gave his lund in my hand I guided it to my love tunnel and said " Fuck me Raja fuck your poor mother she has been starving for this for quite a long time. Feed her with your juices and eat her cunt. Make her feel young Ooooooooooooooooh god this is sooooooooooo nicceeeeeeeee fuck me fuuuuuuuuuuuck me fuuuuuuuuuck me oh god ooooooooooooh" give it me u ass hole what are u waiting for u mother fucker don't waste your precious cum on bitch like the servant I am your boss give it me. This made him more made he pushed his dick further in and was hitting the top of my womb and giving me a feeling which I had not experienced before.

He was simultaneously slapping my boobs and fingering my clit and giving a heavenly feeling

" you bitch what the hell do you think you are I will show who is the real master. Eat my lund with your cunt what the hell is wrong with you you nympho fuck u, " his balls were now hitting my ass cheeks and he was going on like a young stallion and he lifted me from the cot and he was in the kneeling position and it was giving a heavenly pleasure.

I wrapped my legs around his hip and pulled him further in and put my other hand around his neck and my poor motherly boobs were getting sore by the sheer force of his grip. Both of us were going against each other with rapid pace and climaxed simultaneously and fell as a heap of flesh and sweat.

I promised him that this was only the beginning and we can have more fun like this in future. After 2 months I became pregnant and my husband did not tell anything for the sake of family honour and my son and daughter through me and I feed both of them with my dripping boobs and serve my son with dripping cunt.

stenjag
stenjag
162 Followers