Fucking Two Older Women In Florida

Story Info
April invites me to new friend's vacation home.
3.4k words
4.31
238.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlf1918
carlf1918
43 Followers

To briefly recap for those who have not read my past tales... I'm a divorced male in my early thirties. I began a steamy affair with one of the secretaries who works in my office name April. April is in her early to mid 40s and is married with a nice family. Her sex life with her husband went dormant years ago which led to our romance. She was upfront from the beginning that she would never leave her husband, our rendezvous' would be purely sexual, and as risk free in getting caught as humanly possible. We had mind blowing sex, and lived out (till then) private fantasies some of which are detailed in other tales. Being open minded and experimental was part of the agreement.

April is tall, with giant tits which host nice silver dollar nipples. She has pale skin, and long beautiful blond/brown hair that nearly reaches her ass. She's naturally pretty, and doesn't accentuate much with makeup, jewelry, or dress. April looked as good the morning after a night of hard sex as she did before I peeled her panties off. She keeps a little fur down below, and is thick, but by no means overweight. When we're alone, she's clearly the lead dog.

Because I'm an idiot, I have a tendency to always want what I don't have. After months of, albeit sporadic, sex of a quality I never dreamed possible, I started to want something more permanent and consistent. Never knowing when we'd get together next was wearing me out. April suggested that I find a gal who'd be into both us, thus entered Maggie. Maggie was a college friend my ago who started joining us in the bedroom. She and I became a little more consistent and April would join us when the coast was clear. Eventually April moved out of state due to her husband's job transfer, and Maggie and I remained together in a fairly normal relationship. Which brings us to my next story ...

It had been almost six months since April had moved out of state. We had only seen her once since she departed, and she never called or e-mailed because she was so careful. One lazy Saturday I was sitting around when the phone rang.

"Baby, it's April."

"Hey! I.."

"Listen. I have to see you."

"Is everything okay?"

"No. Everything is not okay. I haven't sex in six months. I'm dying. I need to get laid so badly I lured my husband into bed and that was so awful it just made things worse. I need an 'us' session."

"April, I just can't drop everything and fly to Pennsylvania. Where would I stay, where is your husband going to be, what..."

"Not Pennsylvania."

April went on to tell me that she had made new friend after moving- Julie. Julie was around her age and divorced. The two of them went out one night for a few drinks. Julie mentioned how she was generally into men who were younger than her. April, a little buzzed, told her the whole story of our affair and Maggie. Julie was totally hooked. She explained to April that she had a vacation property in Florida where they could go for a girl's weekend. She'd share her house if April would share her man. All that was left was getting Maggie and me down there.

Sadly the dates they chose didn't work with Maggie's work schedule. She couldn't go and she didn't want me going. She was fine with April but did not want me having sex with yet another woman, and certainly not without her present.

I had a tough call to make. I knew if I went to Florida, Maggie and I would be through. I'd have a great weekend with April, and I'd come home to my right hand. If I didn't go, I might never see April again. I'd already made up my mind. Maggie and I's relationship was starting to lose it's sizzle. We were still having plenty of sex, but the more it morphed into a normal relationship, the more I had to do shit like listen to boring stories about her day, travel two hours to see her cousin's new baby, and go to crappy movies together. One divorce was enough for me.

I left Thursday after work on a dinner time flight to Florida. I couldn't wait to see April after so long, but I was also anxious to meet Julie. April teased me by refusing to tell me what she looked like. She did tell me that she worked part time at some office, but mainly lived off of her divorce settlement.

When I got off the plane, I immediately saw April waiting for me. She was wearing a black bikini with one of those ruffle skirt things covering her crotch area, and a black tank top over her upper body. She had on flat sandals and a wide brimmed hat. She immediately embraced me with a giant kiss. It was weird since all of our relationship was such a secret, kissing in the middle of an airport felt odd. She was gently undulating against me, and my cock was already hard as rock as it poked through my khakis.

It was about an hour ride back to Julie's place. April told me to get my pants off as soon as we were in the car. She pulled off the main road into an empty parking lot about three minutes after leaving the airport. She gently pushed aside her bikini bottom and mounted my penis. She slowly worked her way up and all while giving me deep tongue kisses. I came inside her in about 45 seconds. I shot so much cum inside her it was dripping all over my lap as she rolled back into the driver's seat. She spread her legs a little wider and scooted to the front of her seat so I could get my mouth on her pussy. I sucked up a mouthful of my jizz and fed it back to her in a kiss. She gulped it down, smiled, and gave me another big kiss.

The drive back went quickly. I spent most of it fingering April and kissing and sucking her gorgeous tits. When we arrived, she straightened herself out and we went in. Julie's place was modern and simple, but did have a hot tub in an enclosed porch (hence the bikini), both was otherwise pretty basic. Julie on the other hand, was not. When I first laid eyes on her she was wearing a purple bikini with purple high heels.

Julie was the complete opposite of April in many regards. She was about the same age as April. Julie too was tall, but unlike April who was thick, Julie was thin with a killer body. April's legs are long, but not her best feature. Julie had long legs that led to a perfect ass. She had big tits for her frame, but they weren't nearly as large as April's. She has shoulder length sandy blond hair, a cute smile with spaces between her teeth that were distinguishing and sexy. Julie was perfectly tan in contrast to April's milky white skin. She had on a lot of makeup, slutty earrings, a belly chain, a pierced navel, and long red finger nails (which I love, I'd begged April to get them, but she felt it would raises eyebrows at home). April was the lady next door. I honestly never thought of her sexually till the day my dick wound up in her mouth. Julie on the other hand is the woman you fantasize about when you go to sleep if you know her.

She greeted me with a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek. She remarked that I was better looking than April had described and I extended her the same compliment despite not knowing at all how she would look. Julie got me a cold beer. I couldn't take my eyes off how she glided around in her heels with those legs. We talked about my flight, how April and I met, why Maggie hadn't come, blah, blah, blah. Finally Julie said, "Well considering how damn eager April was to fuck you and noticing all the red marks on her titties and neck, I'm guessing you two made a little detour." April giggled and winked at me. "How about I get a turn, and then we get some dinner?"

I was more than ready to fuck Julie, but wasn't sure how to start. She pulled out a wooden kitchen chair and asked me to sit. April positioned herself on a sofa chair and started rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottom. This is a little weird, because while I had seen April touch herself lots of times, I'd never really seen her watch me and masturbate because she was always involved when Maggie was the other woman. Apparently Julie made it clear that she wasn't into any kind of bisexual stuff, so they'd be taking turns.

Julie circled around behind me gently touching my scalp with a couple of her fingernails. "What's fair game here?" she asked April. April responded that just about anything flew with us. There was a wall mirror across from where I was facing and I saw Julie drop her bikini bottoms. She moved around in front of my face. No tan lines, no hair. She had a dark labia. It was the most perfect pussy I'd ever seen with my own eyes. "Ok stud, eat my pussy. " I dove right in. Julie tasted and smelled like a woman should. I was sucking on her lips and squeezing her perfect ass with my hands. "Mmmm, you've taught him well April." I began massaging her asshole to see how she'd react. "Quit tickling and put that finger in my ass!" I flicked her clit with my tongue, sucked her lips, and kissed her inner thighs, while finger fucking her ass.

She stepped back. "Pants off stud." She didn't have to tell me twice. I sat back down on the chair. Julie turned around and lowered herself onto my cock so her ass was facing me (thank you God...). We quickly got into a very natural rhythm. She was thrusting back and my butt was slightly raised off the seat. I was using my hands to sort of hold me up as I pumped back. I could see in the mirror that her eyes were closed. She was rubbing her own clit and moaning slightly. Having already had sex with April I figured I'd have been prepared to go longer, but it wasn't long before I announced I was close. "Cum in my pussy" she almost whispered between low breathed moans. Moments later I blew an enormous load inside her. She collapsed back onto me. I kissed her back shoulder while we caught our breath. After about a minute she turned head, gave me a big kiss and remarked, "This is going to be a gooood weekend!" She hopped up and went to pee. "Glad you came?" April asked with a sly grin. My dick coated in a nice mixture of Julie and I's juices.

Julie re-emerged from the bathroom and plopped down the loveseat next to the chair April was in. I hadn't moved from the kitchen chair. I am still amazed at how casual these two were. Sex was always such a big deal with my ex-wife. The lights were usually off, and everything was pretty conventional. Here I am a few year later with one woman sitting with her leg gaping open minutes after came in her, next to another woman I already came in whose been masturbating 10 feet away.

April wanted to fuck me in the shower, but I held off. I had a lot of weekend in front of me and figured I better pace myself. The two ladies headed off to get ready. It was at least an hour before April emerged. She was wearing a solid black long sleeve cotton shirt, with a plaid skirt that was possible the shortest skirt I'd ever seen and topped it off with stiletto heels. The shirt accentuated her amazing tits, and while her legs aren't her best feature, the skirt/heels combo had me rock hard in an instant. I've said before that April dress more like a PTA mom than porn star so this was extra erotic. She sat down on my lap. Almost instantly we were kissing deeply. I was rubbing her giant tits through her shirt and we were both massaging the other one's crotch.

I was about get my dick out, when I heard an "Ah-hem." I turned to see Julie ready to go. She had on black leather pants that made her ass look unbelievable (though I would have loved to have seen her legs on a skirt like April had). On top she had a low cut crimson colored short sleeve shirt that had some sort of ruffle around the neck, and was open back. Traditional high heels rounded out her appearance. These two women looked like fucking hookers and they were all mine.

It was about an hour drive to the place Julie was taking us. The women agreed that I had to sit in the back for fairness. I playfully kissed their necks and groped their beautiful tits as we drove.

When we got to the bar, we got a small wire table outside on the water. We had dinner and the two ladies took every chance to kiss me or rub my crotch. It was still so weird to be this open with April in public. The talk was almost entirely about sex since we were all terribly horny. April left to go to the bathroom and when she returned she slipped her fingers into my mouth. I've eaten her pussy enough to know she'd been fingering herself in bathroom and was giving me a sweet taste.

After dinner, Julie wanted to dance inside. I hate dancing and am as white as can be out on the floor. However, I have since learned it is much different when you have two gorgeous women grinding on your for hours (April had to leave the stilettos at the table). What we were doing was more dry humping than dancing but I certainly didn't care. Every guy in the place wanted a dance (and more...) with Julie, but she was only interested in me.

Both women were begging me to take them into the bathroom to fuck them. The combination of us getting together to fuck all weekend, with the outfits, drinks, and dancing had pretty much meant the end to any restraint. There was no way we were going to get away with fucking in the bathroom since half the place was staring at our behavior to begin with. Julie was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol, her tits were barely in her shirt, and all of us had marks on our necks from kissing. I suggested we head home.

Julie couldn't drive. April was not happy because she hopped right in the back seat with me. Taking leather pants off in a car isn't easy, but we were butt naked pretty quickly. I sucked on her tits since I didn't get the chance earlier at her place. She smelled so good. She got my dick into her and rode me as hard as she could. I was horny as hell, but the beers had given me some help and I was able to fuck her for a good while before cumming in her for the second time.

Julie must have sensed April was a little miffed, so she announced she was going to sleep in the guest room and April could have me all to herself for the night. I gave Julie a deep kiss and headed to the bedroom with April who threw me against the wall before the door was even shut.

"No matter how much or how hard you fuck me tonight it won't be enough." I threw her on the bed. She was still totally clothed. I pushed her black thong aside and entered her. I pounded her as hard as I could for a good 20-30 minutes. Her legs were wrapped around me like a vice. She just kept moaning, "Fuck me baby. " We never broke that position and eventually I came. Normally she want s me to suck my cum out of her but she just wanted to kiss and clench my cock with her pussy. This was starting to take on a more romantic feel than in the past. As we kissed and rubbed each other, she was saying all sorts of things about how much she needed me, and other heavy shit.

I eventually got hard again after quite a long time. April unlock her legs from me and got naked. I eventually got around to sucking my cum out of her, and sharing it with her. As our tongues swirled my seed, she stroked my cock and I fingered her cunt. She asked me to fuck her from behind. I warned her that was probably my last go for the night. I fucked her behind slowly so I could fondle her breasts and she could play with my balls. She eventually laid flat on her stomach so I could fuck her a little harder. I was having a hard time coming, so eventually she let me tit fuck her and cum in her mouth. It was about 4 am. I had fucked five times, two different women, twice in a car, flown across the country, and drank about six beers. I was dead.

I slept hard. April told me the next morning that she tried to suck my dick around 6 am and I hadn't even moved. I woke around 10 am. April was at the kitchen table in a robe drinking coffee, but Julie was totally naked. Damn, this woman was hot. My balls ached like hell, but I was already getting a rise.

Julie explained that her mother had fallen in her garage back in Pennsylvania and she had to leave to see her at the hospital. She was cool letting April and I stay at her place the rest of the weekend, but asked if we could have one last go before she left. No problem.

We kissed standing up and stroked each others gentiles. She moved us into a 69. I have never loved eating a pussy more than Julie's. I was in no hurry to stop, but she announced she had to get to the airport. I got behind her and fucked her for about five minutes at a good hard pace. She asked me to tell her when I was going to cum because she'd never tasted my jizz. I announced my impending ejaculation and stuck my erection in her mouth. She swallowed it all like a champ.

Julie gave me a big hug and told me she hoped we'd see each other soon. April took her to the airport and I went back to sleep. When she returned we sat in the hot tub because I was hoping it would help my sore balls (it didn't). Julie was the best looking woman, by far; I'd ever had sex with. However, I was really happy to have April all to myself as well. The rest of the weekend was more normal for our style. We never really left the place other than to get food. There were no more outfits; mostly total nudity. April wanted to fuck seemingly every waking second and I did my best to accommodate. We fucked in every room of Julie's place, on most of the furniture, and for sure in the shower. We slept a lot, and talked more than usual.

My flight was first on Sunday and we were both sad to say goodbye. She told me I'd be hearing from her much sooner than after she moved. She told me she'd accepted me as a necessary part of her happiness and hoped I was cool with the arrangement. Who wouldn't be?

Maggie's remaining things were gone when I got back, and I didn't try and call. I just waited for the phone to ring and it be April on the other end. And soon enough it did....

carlf1918
carlf1918
43 Followers