Fucking with Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started moving again, but very slowly and not very far. Not once during the entire fuck did he shove very hard, slam himself in and out of me, thrust hard or fast or pump himself quickly up and down me. Everything was slow and at a very measured pace. Lots of the time as he kissed me, bent his body and sucked my nipples or squeezed the cheeks of my bum he simply held himself rigid inside me. He did, though, move me around. Starting on my back he turned us onto our sides, then me on top, onto our other sides and back to me on my back.

And slowly, very slowly like that he built up my orgasm. It was beautiful. He seemed to have a sixth sense for he knew exactly when I was coming to the boil and with three or four slightly longer, but still slow moves he started to cum too so that we climaxed together.

"Amanda that was lovely" he said as he held me until my shaking finished. "Was it ok for you?"

"It was Ken yes" I replied kissing him. "It really was lovely."

As I lay there for a few moments regaining my equilibrium I thought to myself that it had been one of the best shags of my life.

Ken cuddled me up to him and comforted me as I came down from my orgasm. It was just as if we were longer-time lovers than virtual strangers I thought. That made me once more think about sex and social conditioning. I wondered just how man, in its widest sense, would be sexually if society and particularly religion didn't impose their conditioning upon an act that can give so much physical pleasure. I wondered whether the emotional confusion that many, particularly women, experience with 'recreational' sex would be different without that interference.

I turned as I heard a tap on the door. Danielle poked her head round it.

"Are you both decent?" She said.

"Yes dear, unfortunately we are" Ken replied laughing as his wife walked in. She was wrapped in a large, white towel that covered her boobs and ended mid thigh. The combination of her pale, smooth skin, very black hair and the white of the towel was stunning. Paul followed her also wrapped in a towel, a blue one that was wrapped round his waist.

They both sat on the bed. "Have a good time?" Danielle asked."

"Yes very didn't we Amanda" Ken said squeezing my shoulder.

"Yes Ken" I replied looking at Paul who smiled.

"Did you two?" Ken asked.

They also looked at each other and smiled as Danielle rested her hand on Paul's thigh.

"Oh I think we did don't you Paul?"

"Yes Dani we did" he replied holding her hand.

"How about a drink?" Paul asked.

"That would be lovely" Paul replied.

"Wine or something stronger or tea or what?" Dani asked.

"Well we don't have to drive so I would go for wine, ok with you Mands?" Paul suggested.

"Fine by me" I said noticing that Dani had sat close to me and that her buttocks were pressing against my leg.

"Come on Paul give me a hand" Ken said getting out of bed and walking across the room totally naked and seeming to be not the slightest bit embarrassed or concerned. "You might also like a shower or a wash" I heard him saying as the two men left the room.

"So" Dani said resting her fingertips on the back of my hand that was outside the sheet under which I was lying naked. "Was my old man ok for you?"

I smiled recalling the way he had shagged me. "Yes Dani, he was rather good, I enjoyed it."

She also smiled and grabbed the towel as it started slipping down her breasts. "Did he do one of his slow jobs?" She asked tucking the end of the towel I again.

"Yes he did."

"It's good isn't it, it's like his party piece and he usually uses it on new partners in the circle. And Paul was good too, lucky girls aren't we?"

"I guess we are yes."

"You're pretty new to this sort of dating aren't you?" She asked as I realised she hadn't moved her fingertips from the back of my hand.

"Yes this is only our second date."

"Enjoying it so far" Dani asked as her fingers started to move in little circles on the back of my hand. "Is it different to what you expected?"

"Well yes and yes" I replied enjoying the sensations she was creating on my hand. She turned it over and started doing the same on the palm, just as the guys returned. Paul was still wrapped in the towel, Ken was naked. Dani moved her hand away to pick up a glass of wine that she handed to me as I grabbed the towel to stop it sliding down. Daft really for we had both just been naked and shagged by the others partner, yet we stopped showing ourselves to each other.

We sipped our wine until suddenly Dani said. "I'm getting a little chilly here, ok if I get in Amanda."

I didn't mind at all and assumed she would slip under the sheet wrapped in the towel. I was a little surprised, therefore, when she stood up, let the towel drop so we all saw her body and then lifted the sheet and slid in beside me, her foot running right down the outside of my leg and resting on my foot. I saw that she had small boobs capped by dark pink areola and stunningly big nipples. They were either hard from excitement, maybe cold, or they were just big in their own right.

The men sat on the edge of the bed, Ken my side, naked, Paul Dani's side still with the towel round him. I could see that Ken was flaccid and assumed Paul was too.

In this rather incongruous setting we chatted away quite easily for some time and until we had finished the bottle of wine.

Ken and Dani told us that they had been in the circle for several years and that they had 'dates' every other month or so. "The odd thing Mandy" Dani said sitting upright so the sheet fell away from her boobs as she put her hand on my wrist. "Is that we have made some good friends from these dates and when they have become friends the sex stops. Weird eh?" Paul and I agreed.

I noted that Dani did nothing about covering her breasts or about moving her hand from mine. But then I didn't either so they stayed like that for a while. My left arm was outside the sheet the top of which was pulled up over my boobs and down around Dani's waist. Her right hand had been resting on my left wrist, but was now, I suddenly realised holding my hand. She gripped it and I pressed back. It felt nice. I looked at Ken who smiled and nodded at our hands then at Paul who did nothing but did look very interested, aroused maybe.

"I'd better get another bottle" Ken said. "Like something a little more interesting Paul?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well I have a small collection of Burgundies and Clarets. Perhaps you would like to try one?"

"That would lovely thanks."

"Well come with me to my, what serves as my cellar, and we'll choose something special."

As the guys walked out, Ken still naked, Paul wrapped in his towel, Dani squeezed my hand and pressed her finger against the palm. She turned a little so she was almost on her side, I was still on my back.

"I seem to remember Amanda that in your circle profile you said you were curious and interested."

I knew immediately that she was of course referring to the box I had ticked with regard to being bi.

"Yes" I said quietly, suddenly now feeling nervous.

"So" Dani said moving a little closer, supporting her head with her hand and resting her elbow on the bed, her forearm touching mine, her right boob almost doing so as well. "How curious and how interested are you Amanda?"

Smiling, yet full of nerves I turned to face her. "Pretty much to both I guess."

"This much?" She asked taking hold of the sheet.

"What?"

"Are you this curious and interested?" She asked pulling the sheet so it slid off my full breasts leaving them bare.

"Yes Dani" I croaked.

"And this much?" She asked running the back of her fingernails across my nipples, which were already clearly erect. It felt lovely.

"Yes."

"Mmmmm lovely" she muttered as she cupped my left boob.

She stroked and squeezed it as we just lay there for a few moments.

"You sure about this?" She asked.

"Yes Dani I am."

"Have you done it before?"

"Yes I have, but not much and not for some time" I replied looking at her, our faces not far apart.

She moved even closer and smiling whispered. "Don't worry it's just like riding a bike, you never forget."

As I smiled, her lips brushed mine and her hand pressed my boob quite firmly.

"Ok?"

"Yes" I replied turning my face to hers, closing my eyes and slightly opening my lips just as hers closed over them.

She was a lovely kisser and I let myself go with the wonderful flow of her lips and tongue making beautiful love to my mouth. It had been some time since I had kissed another woman and the softness and smoothness, the gentleness and the lovely smell of her hair and perfume all came back to me.

I was very much the follower at this stage revelling in her tongue licking my lips, her teeth on the tip of my tongue and her sucking my lips one by one. As she led me on this gorgeous procession of some of the most erotic kissing I had ever experienced so her hands were on my breasts, up and down my back and onto the cheeks of my bum.

Slowly and gradually I joined in. I kissed her back, quite strongly also sucking her lips, nibbling the tip of her tongue and probing mine deep into her mouth. I found her small boobs, her very prominent and stunningly hard nipples. I squeezed her breasts and pinched and pulled her nipples.

"Harder" she grunted. "Harder on my nipples, pinch them harder."

I was happy to oblige and I pulled them hard. It was almost as if they were elastic, they stretched so much. She grunted her approval as we continued kissing.

As if from afar I heard. "Yes it's a great vintage." I quickly realised that the guys must have returned. I went to pull away, but Dani held onto me and said, probably loudly enough for Ken and Paul to hear. "I think they may like to watch Mandy, in fact at their ages I think they might have to."

"Now, now" Ken said standing beside the bed a bottle and two glasses in one hand and a half full glass of red wine in the other.

We all looked at each other not saying anything for what seemed and age. Then surprisingly Paul said. "You both look wonderful, please carry on."

As he said that, Ken took hold of the sheet that was across our waists and slowly pulled it down so that we both lay there in each other's arms completely naked and completely bare.

"Well Mandy we can see what they want can't we?" She said taking me right into her arms, squashing her small pert tits against my larger, softer tits and kissing me.

I felt strange at first making love to a woman with her husband and my lover as onlookers. But as we kissed, as she squirmed her body against mine and as her hands caressed and fondled me so I forgot the audience. Well to some extent that was for I was beginning to enjoy 'performing' with another woman in front of an audience.

Whether it was because I felt so close to all three of them, although I had only met two of them a couple of hours ago, or because I felt sexually comfortable in their presence I don't know. But I suddenly felt assured, desired and so wanted. Maybe it was due to me being so highly aroused or possibly it was simply down to lust. It could, it struck me, have been have caused by them looking on. Of having an audience of me being the centre of attraction. I'd never thought of myself as being a sexual exhibitionist but suddenly it hit me that maybe I was for I was so enjoying flaunting my nakedness at them as I squirmed in Dani's arms.

We kissed. Deep, lip grinding tongue delving kisses as we both became more and more aroused. The men gasped and sighed as our hands slid up down the others' body. Stroking backs, squeezing buttocks and caressing the sides of boobs we slowly squashed our bodies more firmly together on the bed.

We lay side by side kissing and stroking the others breasts. Cupping them and squeezing the soft pliant flesh. We used our mouths and tongues. Gently biting and licking nipples into even fuller eruptions. Occasionally slurping as our mouths sucked at the flesh of the others breasts and at the rubbery hardened nipples, we let our hands wander across the delights of the others body. Across tummies and chests, over soft, rounded thighs and backs and around waists and hips that have that wonderful roundness and beautiful softness that can only be found on another woman.

Lying there naked, the pair of us rolling around on the bed just a few feet from where our men were looking down on us, it seemed in some ways as if they didn't exist, but in other ways they seemed to be the focal point of what we were doing. Well not the focal point, for that was each other, more the reason, the catalyst and the object at which we were flaunting ourselves.

Now and then one or the other said something indicating how exciting they were finding us and quite often they sighed or made little moaning noises as they watched one or the other of us suck on a nipple or slide a hand between thighs that opened so willingly and welcomingly. We'd now and then both glance up at them almost as if seeking their approval. I could see that Paul was hard again for the bulge was very visible under the towel and I wondered, as I sucked on Dani's

breast looking over her shoulder, whether Ken had recovered yet. I also wondered whether they would join in with us or if their intention was merely to watch. I didn't mind either way for I was now so aroused and felt so uninhibited surrounded by their closeness that, at that moment, it was as if the four of us had found a perfect erotic love. I felt so tender towards each of them and could almost feel their desire and love reaching out to me.

Dani and I were lying on our sides our mouths clamped together our bodies grinding together. Our breasts were squashed and our hands had slipped between our bodies searching and slithering downwards. Mine were on her wetness and hers were sliding back and forth along my soaked lips. We were near to bringing each other off. The panting and moans and the tightening of the others body indicated that we were both very near to climaxing.

I wanted to cum. I badly wanted that but more so I wanted to make her cum. Make Dani cum for her pleasure, for my excitement and for the thrills and pleasure it would give to the two men. And with three fingers rigid and straightened I pushed them into her and at the same time pressed my thumb on her clit. That made her cum. It made her cum strongly and wonderfully just at the same time as her rotating fingertip on my clit made me climax.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," I moaned as the wonderful feelings flooded through me.

"Amanda yes, oh Mandy yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," my new best friend moaned back.

"Oh shit this is fucking amazing," I heard Paul say as we both convulsed with the sensations roaring through us.

As we both came down from the enormous highs of our mutual orgasms and moved into that mellow, tender emotional post climatic state so the men joined us on the bed. Paul cuddled me to him as Ken took his wife into his arms.

"Oh Mandy, Mandy" Paul whispered holding me tight and so comfortingly. "That was incredible, amazing thanks, thanks so much."

I couldn't reply for my emotions were overflowing and tears were running down my face as I sobbed and smiled at the same time. I was still holding Dani's hand as Paul kissed me and as she and Ken embraced and also kissed. I felt so close to all of them and hearing Ken whisper words to Dani and having Paul hold me so tenderly it felt as though the four of us had become closer than I would have thought possible.

"Come on you two," Ken said. "I think we'd better get to bed don't you?"

"Mmm what a delicious idea," Dani said as she started to get up adding as she knelt, "I assume you mean all four of us darling?"

"Of course," Paul grunted as Dani ran her hand down his stomach seeking his erection.

"And I can see you're nearly ready for bed darling aren't you?"

The deeply intense spell had been broken by this exchange and I felt a little embarrassed as Dani and I stood there naked looking at each other.

"Let's get some wine and stuff," Ken suggested, "I think it may be quite a long night."

Dani and I cleaned up while the boys got the essential supplies and then we regrouped in the main bedroom.

The atmosphere was a little tense for a moment or two as the four of us looked at each other waiting for someone to start something. There's no rules in a foursome are there? There's nothing to go on, no precedents or procedures as to what should happen next. I wondered who I'd next make love to, whose arms I'd be in and whether my next orgasm would be induced by a man or a woman.

As usual Dani had the right words at the right moment to break the ice.

"It seems to me that some of us are overdressed here and it's not you and I is it Cat?"

"Nope so it must be you two," I replied looking from Paul, still wrapped in his towel to Ken who without me seeing had slipped into a dressing gown. They smiled as Dani went on.

"I reckon they're a little shy," she said.

"Perhaps they need some help?" I offered.

"Yes that's it," Dani said smiling at all of us. "They're shy and need some help so we'd better give it to them hadn't we Mandy?"

Dani moved over to Paul and, rather dramatically I thought, fell to her knees in front of him as she said.

"OK then I'll help Paul and you help my old man"

Laughing at the light way she could treat such a serious topic I moved the couple of paces so that I stood right next to Ken.

"Oh my God," I heard Dani say as I put my arm round her husband turning when I heard the tone of her voice.

She'd pulled the towel away from Paul and was staring at his cock that was massively erect.

"Oh Jesus what a sight," she said almost to herself as she took it in her hands.

I looked at Ken and said quietly, "I guess I should do the same shouldn't I?" as I ran my fingers down his tummy towards his bulge.

"Well luv you won't find the same thing as my wife has you know," he replied surprisingly lightly as my hand found the, at best, half erect penis in his robe.

"Never mind just make it more interesting for me to get you ready won't it? Sit on the bed Ken."

As I pulled the gown open I could see that Dani was licking and kissing Paul's erection. She had her arms around his hips and was pressing herself against him seemingly revelling in his size and hardness. He had his hands in her golden hair ruffling it and leaning back as he sighed at the feelings her mouth was giving him.

I looked at Ken and said. "Maybe that's what you need?"

"Mmm I think I probably do."

Just as I took his semi hardness in my hand and was bending my face towards it I felt Dani alongside me.

"My old man having a bit of trouble is he? I really will have to get a younger model," she said also bending her face towards his penis.

We both licked him as Paul came over and standing beside us caressed the pair of us at the same time. It was a wonderful feeling. Dani's body against mine, our faces and lips touching as between us we licked and kissed Ken's, thankfully, growing dick at the same time as which Paul's hands rubbed and fondled both my and Dani's breasts and shoulders.

Then Dani surprised us, well Paul and me at least. It may not have been such a surprise to Ken when she took Paul's hand and placed it right on her husband's cock. Paul did nothing to object and Ken didn't flinch or pull away. He did, though, harden fully.

At last we were all ready. But ready for what I wondered licking Ken's cock as Dani kissed it and Paul held it?

12