Fucking Your Boss

Story Info
Toni entertains two men a hundred miles away.
1k words
77.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni, my ex-girlfriend, and I had not been a couple for a year or so. We ended amicably, but still had feelings for each other, no way could we ever be married, you'll hear why. We would talk a few times a year, birthdays, meet for drinks, whatever. She started telling me about her boss who was putting the moves on her even though she was only 22 and he was over 40 and married.

She said he was a nice guy and not altogether unattractive. She said he was not really bullying her either, just being very sexually suggestive, and she was a little curious. Whatever. I asked what was up and how I could help, and she answered how immediately, (and thinking back, almost excitedly). She said she wanted to fool around with this older married guy, Gary, from the video store, but did not know how far she wanted it to go. Because she and I were so far away from each other,100 miles, I did not see how I could help her. So she let me in on her plan. Toni was quite the strategist.

She was going to invite him over to watch a video, maybe porn, maybe not, and have me on the phone in case things got to out of hand. How the hell I could help her, I have no idea. I guess she figured it was a way to have a 'third party' in the room, maybe I could call 911.I didn't really even remember the conversation or the guy's name until I got the call.

Months later she called me at school on a busy Saturday around 10pm, whispering to me, "Gary's here, jesus, this is it, this is IT..." and "can you hear the TV?...", I said sure. In the background I heard what was obviously a porn movie, I wondered how long she'd been torturing the poor fuck. There was a long pause, and she whispered, "...ok." I held the line and heard an barely audible female laugh, then a long moan, hers. aaaahhhmmmmmmm. These two people were very happy. This was very erotic for me, being alone, and missing Toni more than ever. (I found out later she just laid the phone down on it's side on the nighttable beside the bed, never telling the guy someone was on the line ).

"Ooooh Gary, I shouldn't have done this to you,..(did you like the movie?...it's my favorite...) but, now you're, well, I'm sorry, I can't help you, I can't with someone i work with, it's not right,,hmmmmmmmm, what about the guys attttt wooorkkkkk? I might give you the wrong impression of me, hmmmmm I'm not like this,...mmmmmMMMMMmMmMm...I'm not a whore...I've never been a whore..."...someone lowered the TV. "ooooohhhhhhhaaaaa.........no."

I heard nothing for a minute.

"Do you think I'm pretty?...but, but you're married! Just unhook it at the back sweetie, yyyyeeeeeesssssssss...are my tits too small, you'll like them, promise, I'll show you...Am I as pretty as your wife?", Gary told her she was.

I heard more moaning, two voices. Kissing, movement. A long, "aaaaaahhhhhhhhh...."

"You've got a beautiful cock, ugh, mmmm, ugh, mmmm, ugh, ugh, do you want me to stop? ugh, ugh, can you get it all the way down my throat? OOOOOOOHHHhhhhhh...Don't choke me, nice and slow now,_____ _ _m - oooh __--

Let...me...try..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, gh, ugh, ouch!...that feels so good on my nipples, you're sooo good"

Nothing but humming for a few minutes. I had my cock out, pumping, picturing everything, I had a pretty good idea what was going on. I was wondering if she was doing this for my benefit or his. I heard a smack, then another, but no protests from Toni.

"Do you like fucking my tits? Doesn't that feel good fucking my tits like a tunnel?". I could hear squishy noises, they must have gotten closer to the bed. "Does your wife tit-fuck your cock like this? Do you spray her face with your cum?"

"Don't ever mention my wife again...You're a whore alright, don't delude yourself, just keep fucking my cock like that..." (more squishy sounds and Toni's heavy breathing...she must have used spit to lube her tits)."From now on you're in charge of the porn section at the video store, mops, buckets and all, I should have known it from the start, ..."

"Now, do you like having my cock up in your face?"

"Yessss..." (extra loud for my sake...)

"Do you like holding your tits together so I can fuck them? Don't forget, I'm your boss, whore."

"Yesss....sir."

"For Christsake, this is lame, Get off me...!!!!"

I heard a loud thump, a moan and then nothing. Despite my arousal, I was worried.

"Take everything off!"

I heard zippers and muffled shuffling.

" I want to get a quick load out before we get busy, pick a hole Toni..."

"Um, my mouth...?"

Nobody spoke after that, but I did hear what sounded like a lot of sloppy kissing. A lot of sucking in of breath, wet noises, slapping. Toni was getting what she wanted, I guess.

Then I heard Toni distinctly moan, 'nooooOOOOOooo..." Then just breathing. And slowly, a hum, then a moan, then a slow, low, "noooooo, please, not NOT thereeeeee...NNNNNnooooooooooo, I'll blow you again. I'll fuck you at work. Nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo OOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo.......I'll do that customer you asked me to, I don't care if he's so young. He's old enough, aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! Pleeese cum oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Pleeeese finish meeeeeeeeeee. YOU'RE KIIIIIILLLLLLNNGGG MEEEEE!!!!"

I came. I held my breath. I heard Toni saying, "Is that it?, ...is that it, are you leaving?....". I heard a little crying. I heard the TV again. And 10 minutes later Toni got back on the phone and said, "Did you get off?..." I said "Yes", and she sighed and sniffled and said she'd call me on Sunday. Someone told me they dated on and off after that but he is still married.

I hung up the phone, washed my hands and finished my work.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Another Day at the Office Boss is in control.in Erotic Couplings
Showing Confessions She shows her boyfriend how she cheated.in Erotic Couplings
A Thankful Cumslut Rick helps a young lady in need, and is rewarded.in Erotic Couplings
He called She cheats on her husband with a sexy boyfriend.in Erotic Couplings
The Phone Call Hot wife has unusual request.in Loving Wives
More Stories