Fulfilled Fantasy

Story Info
Erotic encounter with stranger at lunch.
1.7k words
4.35
65.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you looking at me...from across the lobby. You're staring at me as if I were a piece of meat you long for. And I like it. I see you undressing me with your eyes. I can almost feel it, right now. So many people here, what would I do given the chance? I often wondered, would I give in to the desires? While others sit and consume their lunch, I imagine you bending me over, sliding your hand up my back. Dare I? As I stand here, wanting you more with every passing moment.

So I take a deep, slow breath as I walk slowly toward the ladies room. Eye contact, strong. I bow my head slightly as a sign of submission, and grin at you. Oh, how nice it would be to have a spontaneous interlude become reality. But I know, it's only a fantasy.

As I'm washing my hands, I sense butterflies in my belly. What is this? Am I a silly little teenager? I certainly feel like one! The door creeks as I know some business woman is on her way in to discreetly empty her bladder. Suddenly, I imagine some strange woman spread eagle on the toilet as that man in the lobby licks her into insanity. I feel my clit swelling at the thought of it. It would seem that I have sex on the brain!

I carelessly glance to my right to see someone there, but that petite business woman it is not! It's him! My heart jumps into my throat as I stumble for the paper towels. "Can I help you?" I giggled. Surely, he thought he was entering the men's room. "I believe you can." the stranger utters with the most sinister of smiles! And then it was as if it suddenly clicked into our brains, what we both wanted. "I saw you looking at me, no one was around, so I came in." I was almost speechless. I turned, as if to remind myself, to see the doors to the stalls. Solid wood, ceiling to floor. Stunned and thrilled at the same time, I smiled a "come hither" to him and began to walk towards the end stall. The handicapped one, of course. He took one last look behind him to make sure that the coast was clear, then followed me.

I stood nervously as he simply looked me up and down. There I was, feeling like a piece of meat again, wetting my panties. I think he sensed my submission to him, because he reached both hands to the nape of my neck. Pulling me close to him, I could feel his incredible strength, or was it that I was just so weak? He lifted my head slightly and forcefully licked from the bottom of my neck up to my chin. I moaned as the goose bumps appeared.

I felt my body being pressed against the wall. He slid his hands down my arms and grabbed my hands gently. With one swift moment that gentleness grew into aggression as he raised my arms above my head. With his left hand holding tightly to my wrists, his right hand slid down my side. Not once did he stop looking me in the eyes. The heat within my core began to expand outward. I just knew that my chest was turning flush.

When I realized that he had worked his hand under my blouse, I gasped for air. I was powerless to him. So softly he touched my flesh. As he moved his face within centimeters of my own, he gripped my breast as if to say it was his now. The anticipation was overwhelming! What would he do next? Would he kiss me sweetly? Would he bite my nipple like a pirhana?

I could smell my own sex now. It was potent. I hadn't even looked away from his eyes to see if he was hard. I couldn't look away. As long as his eyes commanded me. Down. Down his hand went, past my naval. My panties were soaked through already. He went along the outside of my skirt, inching it up with his fingers. There he was, grinning that evil grin again. My breath was heavy. Once he reached the end of my skirt, I felt his very warm hand reaching along the inside of my thigh. Another moan escaped my lips. He traced the insides of both of my thighs, only slightly touching my pussy, my very wet pussy. As he cupped my mound, his eyes lit up with the realization that I was completely shaven.

His middle finger slid between my lips and for a moment, he closed his eyes as if to see what his finger saw. I tried to pull my arms down, they were so tired. But he opened his eyes and glared at me, shaking his head, no. I suddenly realized that he truly did have me in control. So this was the feeling. The feeling of utter helplessness. The feeling of complete submission. And with that thought, I felt more fluid escape me. He felt it too.

Before I knew it, he plunged his finger into me, deeply. More than a simple moan escaped that time. He looked into my eyes to see my reaction and began to pump. After the fourth or fifth rhythmic motion, there were two fingers inside of me. Pumping, I heard the fluids against his hand. The smell of sex was so intense, I knew that if someone came in now, that they would surely know. And, frankly, I didn't care.

I couldn't control my legs, they started to spread for him. He allowed me to lower just a bit so I could widen myself. I shut my eyes at this point, I couldn't stand it. My eyes seemed to roll back into my head. My clit was swollen beyond belief! I think he could sense my arousal, because he instantly stopped moving his hand. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with an expression of, don't even think about it!

He let go of my hand and I lowered my arms, still spread wide for him. "Take it off." He demanded. I assumed he was referring to my skirt. After a moment of pause, I removed my skirt like the little girl I felt I was, awkward, wanting approval. He stepped in towards me and reached his left hand to the back of my head. Grabbing a hand full of hair he yanked my head back. I thought he'd pull my head right off! Twisting my body around, he pushed me towards the toilet, bending me over. To avoid falling, I reached my hands out to catch myself on the seat.

I felt his leg move my right leg out, then the left. Wrinkled blouse, heels and no skirt, there I stood, at his will. I felt a sting on my ass. He struck two more times and I called out in pain. But never did I tell him to stop. Please don't stop, I thought to myself. I heard the unzipping of his pants as my ass heated up from the punishment I'd just been given. My head still in his grasp he jammed his cock inside of me. Thrusting at medium speed, he moaned with each one. And so did I. "Your pussy is so hot." he exclaimed in a breathy voice. His cock was so full and hard, he was so deep that it almost hurt. "You little whore." he said to me. "Say it." he demanded. "Yes." I said, "I"m a little whore." He started to bang me harder and faster. "Tell me to stop!" I heard. But I didn't want him to. My head was suddenly pulled hard. I gasped for air and cried out, "Stop!" Something about my saying it, I was even more aroused! "Stop it." I called out. "You'll take it, slut, for as long as I say!" He commanded.

His thrusts were at speed now, between my moans, were his grunts. He was fucking me hard. My tits were in motion with each penetration. I heard his breath quicken. His hands moved to my hips for a better grip. He banged me so hard I thought that I'd go right through the wall. Suddenly, he grunted with one long breath as he stayed deep inside me. He was cumming. And I was still so turned on! "Don't move." He told me. Like a good little whore, I waited.

Slowly he pulled out and reminded me not to move. I did as told. Before I knew it, his face was between my legs. His lips clenched onto my clit. I could feel his tongue flittering around it. More fluid escaped me. I could hardly stand still, but knew I must. I wanted to thrust my hips. I wanted to jamb my pussy into his face. But I did as I was told. It took all of my strength to be still. I felt his tongue slide into my hole. In and out, his warm, wet tongue moved. Then his finger crept into my asshole. I knew it, too, was wet, welcoming. He was so...so...incredible. I felt my body begin to tingle, from the inside. Before I knew it I began to cum. My clit was swollen to it's maximum. I felt my pussy begin to convulse. I was on my tiptoes, knees bent. I couldn't restrain myself. I let loose my voice, yelling out in pleasure. Everything went silent as I drifted into my most intense orgasm ever. I saw nothing, I heard nothing, I felt everything. As I slowly came to, my body twitched ever so slightly.

This stranger, so controlling, so delicious. He gently slid his finger out, kissed my lips softly, and for the last time, said, "Don't move." with a gentle voice. I was still leaning over the toilet, exhausted, breathing profusely. I heard him zip up his pants. Then I heard the stall door open, then close. I knew he was gone, but I didn't want to move, I didn't want it to end. I gave in to my weakened legs and knelt on the floor. Still with quickened breath, I smiled to myself. I didn't even care what his name was, and he never asked mine. I can only imagine the echo of my calls in the ladies room. How many people had heard? Did anyone see him leave? Would they know it was me when I walked out the door? Oh, yes, this was the finest lunch I had ever had.