Fulfilling A Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
White wife agrees to meet a hansome black man.
2.2k words
4.32
127k
45
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers

I woke up the next morning and turned on the computer and went straight to our pictures. Good! Phillip commented on most of the pictures I had posted and sent a new email directed to my wife. I decided not to open the mail, I'd leave it for Brittney to reply back hoping she'd fall for the bait. I skimmed through some of the comments noticing how polite Phillip's comments were but yet right to the point. I cleared the browser history and set the computer log to save everything including emails. This way I'd know everything Brittney did on the computer while I was at work.

She had just got out of the shower when I walked in the bathroom to shave. She was drying herself off with a big fluffy towel making her tits giggle every time she touched them.

"Honey, I didn't have time to look at everything but some guy put a bunch of comments on your photo collection online."

Brittney kissed me with a smile and replied. "OK. I'll get a chance to peek after you go to work."

I had my usual bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee with Brittney. We had our typical morning conversation before I went to work and reminded Brittney about the comments one more time without trying to act suspicious.

My dick stayed hard most of the day thinking about Brittney looking at Phillips pictures and reading his comments. I certainly hoped she wouldn't be offended or too scared to reply to him. It was lunch time. I decided to send Phillip a text message. It was simple just asking him if Brittney replied yet. I sat down in the cafeteria eating my lunch when I got a reply back from Phillip.

"Communicating with your wife now."

That got my heart beating faster. My dick was getting even more harder again. Luckily I was sitting alone today. Two of my friends were on vacation so I wouldn't have any explaining to do. What did Phillip mean by communicating? They must be sending emails back and forth I thought. I was so excited my body felt a little weak.

I spent the remainder of the afternoon working in a horny state of mind. I couldn't wait to get home that night and see what Brittney and Phillip were up to if they really did communicate. I arrived home at my usual time giving Brittney a kiss as she cooked dinner in front of the stove.

"How was your day?" I asked.

She seemed to be happy as she stirred noodles in the pot on the stove. Brittney was cooking spaghetti with meatballs. One of my favorite dishes. She told me it would be a few minutes before super was done. I stood right behind her as she stirred that pot and reached around to rub her crotch area through her jeans.

She immediately squirmed back shoving her ass back against my legs in a playful way.

I asked. "You must be horny this afternoon."

My other hand cupped one of her tits through her bra as she twisted her head around to kiss me on the lips. She was still grinding her hips back against me. She was obvious very horny this afternoon. I kept giving Brittney light little kisses on her lips as I asked.

"Did you have a nice day while I was at work?"

She immediately smiled murmuring yes back to me as she stuck her tongue between my lips for an even better kiss. The water in the pot started to boil over and she had to stop and take care of it. I lifted her hair giving her a kiss on the back of the neck while she worked the mixing spoon in the pot. She finally turned and told me.

"You better go get ready for dinner before I burn something. We can fuck later."

Brittney very seldom acted this horny and mentioned anything about fucking after dinner. Phillip must have said something to her and was I was going to check. My first stop was my office. The computer was already powered up so all I had to do was click on the log. I was overwhelmed by the amount of data on the log and decided to start at the top.

Brittney logged on and wrote emails to a couple friends than she went right to our photos. Looked like she checked out a bunch of pages and pictures. I scrolled down a little further and there was Phillips email to my wife. My heart was beating faster and my dick was already hard with excitement. Phillip was rather polite but up front in his email about my wife's photos. He'd politely asked if she could respond to his email and scrolling down a little further I see that she did.

Brittney thanked him for the complements he made on her photos. She explained to Phillip that she wasn't a model. Just posing for her husband. My dick got rock solid hard reading the next line she wrote him. She told Phillip she found his photos very intriguing. She was being honest with him telling him she thought he had a nice body. She also said she was curious about the woman in his photographs. She said she didn't understand the fact that he said that the woman was married and he had an affair with her. Brittney asked him flat out why the woman's husband allowed that to happen.

I was surprised to see an email response a few minutes later. I started reading Phillips reply. Phillip explained to my wife that he was fulfilling that couples fantasy and needs. He specifically explained that the wife in the photographs enjoyed the sexual pleasure he could provide her with that her husband couldn't provide.

He didn't brag but he pointed out that he was much better equipped than most husbands and he went on to explain the fantasy that many white wives have about having sex with a black man. Phillip went into detail, including how women loved to look down as his black cock penetrated their pussies. He told Brittney that some women were able to orgasm as soon as they saw his cock sliding inside them. He enjoyed helping their fantasies by taking his time to do it right.

He explained to Brittney that most white husbands got more excited watching their wives fuck a black man than they did actually fucking their wives. He said the husband of the wife in the pictures got great satisfaction knowing his wife was being pleased in such a way he couldn't provide. Phillip went on to ask Brittney about the size of my cock and if I'd ever said anything to her about watching her with another man. I was surprised he was being so direct with her.

Brittney answered him back within a matter of minutes according to the time on the log. She must have been waiting for his email. I started reading her reply. I have to admit that I find the idea of a black man making love to me very stimulating. I couldn't imagine how a man of your size could even penetrate a woman of my size. I'm very accustomed to my husbands penis. You asked about his size which I believe might be slightly under four inches. I thought his size was normal until my girlfriends started opening up about sex with their husbands.

I learned that most of their spouses were averaging around seven inches. My girlfriends liked to compare their husbands equipment to their dildos. I'd never share the truth about my husband knowing they'd only make fun of me. I'm married to the most kindest and sweetest man. I could never imagine telling him he doesn't satisfy me sexually. I have a good marriage. George is the love of my life!

Phillip replied back within minutes according to the log. Thank you for being so honest and sincere. I'm glad you have so much love and respect for your husband. My experience with married white women like yourself have explained similar circumstances to me. Most being the size of their husbands penis. Forgive me for being so rude in earlier emails calling it a cock. I hope you can forgive me. I can honestly say that the married white women I've partnered with all had good marriages. I felt I was just providing them with the sexual pleasure they're partners couldn't provide out of no fault of their own.

Think of me as your personal trainer. A trainer that works for your personal fulfillment. We'll start by working your body and using those muscles you never knew you had. We'll get your body toned into shape. I'll stimulate your body and teach it to respond to my touch. Your body will soon adjust to accommodate a man of my size. Your body and your mind will redefine itself in a way you've never experienced about sexual pleasure. A married woman shouldn't deprive herself of the sexual enjoyment her mind and body so desires. Brittney. I've be honored to be your personal trainer.

My heard was beating faster as I hurried to read my wife's reply to Phillip. You make it sound so exciting. George would never agree to allow me to meet you and I'd never do anything behind his back to hurt him in anyway.

Oh shit! I thought to myself. I think Brittney would fuck Phillip if I agreed. I continued reading.

I have to admit I fantasize a lot about sex with a much more well endowed man but never had I ever imagined him being black! I never imagined myself getting so aroused thinking about having sex with a man of a different race. You certainly got my curiosity of exploring this further but I don't know how my husband would react even if I were to say it was only a fantasy.

I wanted to take my cock out and make myself cum right than and there after reading that last paragraph my wife wrote Phillip. It's not like Phillip was doing anything out of the ordinary. My wife was acting like a slut! I started wondering if she might be just saying those things to Phillip just to tease him. I scrolled down further and there was yet another reply from Phillip.

I couldn't resist browsing through your gorgeous photo collection again after I sent you my last reply. Brittney, your absolutely stunning! Your husband, George is a very lucky man to have you. I would never ask you to cheat on him. I would be honored and privileged to help you succeed in exploring your curiosity and fantasies about interracial sex. I can help walk you though this if your seriously considering me as your personal trainer. Let's chat some more if your available in an hour.

Oh my God! Let me check......Yes...Here's their chat log from early this afternoon.

"Hi Brittney, glad you could make it."

"Hi Phillip. I'm a little nervous."

"Don't be nervous. Just tell me what's on your mind."

"OK. I'll try."

"Good girl. Are you interested in me being your personal trainer?"

"I don't think my husband would allow it."

"You might be surprised. I find that most wives underestimate their husbands. You want to start with a hot love session with your husband. Get real intimate with him. Wait until your in the heat of passionate love with him. Begin slowly by revealing your most darkest secret fantasies. Tell him he's a good lover but you often fantasize about a well endowed man."

"Oh my! I've never told George anything like this before."

"That's OK baby girl. Close your eyes when you speaking to him. Kiss him, do the things you normally do in the heat of passion with him. Ask him if he'd be angry if you told him your fantasies. See how he responds. If he takes the bait than you got him hooked. Let him ask you about them. Play coy but pretend to give in and start telling him your desires. "

"Should I mention you at all?"

"Very good question. Perhaps you can tell your husband about the flattering comments I left on your photo collection. Tell him you saw my pictures. They got you excited. See how he reacts. You never want to admit you may have an interest in me personally."

"That doesn't sound too complicated."

"Not at all baby girl. May I ask you what turned you on the most about my pictures?"

"You have a nice body. Very fit. Handsome. Your size."

"Be honest. You meant the size of my cock?"

"Yes."

"Are you wet & excited now?"

"Yes."

"Good, you should be primed and ready for your husband. When does he get home?"

"In a couple hours. Should I seduce him when he walks in the door?"

"Show him your very interested. Perhaps make a promise to have sex after dinner. I'll trust you to do the rest."

"OK. I will. Should I email you in the morning and let you know what happen?"

"I have a better idea. I'll give you my number and you can call me as soon as your husband leaves for work. 555-5555 Good luck and I'll be waiting for your call. Have fun."

"Thank you, have a good night."

Oh shit.....Fuck.........What should I do?..... Wait....This is what I wanted wasn't it? Let me call Phillip. No wait. He doesn't know I spied on them. I'll just play along with it. Can't wait to find out what Brittney's going to say or do tonight.

"Dinners Ready!"

Here we go.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers