Fulfilling Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dam burst loose. Pulling her face deeper between my legs and his closer into my breasts, I arched my back off the floor, wriggling my bottom furiously.

"Ahhhhh, ugghhh, ooohh," I made all those noises that I always did when I climaxed.

The three of us lay down on the floor like that for almost ten minutes, breathing heavily and raggedly.

Eager to begin my game, I was the first to break the silence. "I think I'm going to get some sandwiches and a couple of jugs full of orange juice. Okay?"

They could merely nod.

******

We freshened up, using the bathroom one after another, soaking in a hot shower.

Back in the room, we dressed up again. I winked at Shilpa when Harry disappeared in the bathroom.

"Now, you just see how long he lasts. He is incredible."

"You don't have to tell me! He's very inventive, huh?"

"Like how!"

He came back to the room fully dressed, complete with his shoes.

As we were sipping yet another glass of juice, I got to my feet and said, "Harry, do you think it's time?'

He gave me a long look, nodded at Shilpa and getting up from the couch, took my hand, leading me through the green door behind the couch.

There was a large king sized bed with crimson draperies and on first sight, it would look like it was a bedroom.

"You are sure you want to play games?" he murmured, leading me further with Shilpa behind us to another black door.

"Yes!" I whispered in a strained voice.

"I forgot where the switch is," he said when we entered the room.

"To the left against the wall," I reminded him. He switched it on, simultaneously closing the door. A dim blue light illuminated the room.

Shilpa gasped, just as he had done when I had first shown him the room. Everything here was black. The walls, the floor and the ceiling. A small low platform was placed in the middle of the room. And then, there were those things hanging on the walls.

He ignored Shilpa. I knew he would for now. She would come into play a little later.

"We are going to try out a few things," he said harshly, pulling out a strip of gold-studded black leather.

"Let's see how the great Mallika looks in a harness," he continued, quickly circling my throat with the leather strip and fastening it from behind.

"That's a expensive dog collar for a expensive horny bitch, huh Shilpa?"

Shilpa croaked, "Sure!"

The feel of the leather was cool and strangely pleasant. My stomach fluttered with anticipation. How far would we go?

Standing behind me, he unzipped my dress and eased it over my head. He patted my hair back in place, tossing my dress aside. He unhooked my bra and tossed it to Shilpa.

"Just make sure that it joins that dress," he told her.

He walked around to stand in front of me. In the dim light, his skin seemed to look smoother.

He casually took off the towel wrapped around his waist and slid it to the floor, kicking it away towards Shilpa. Sometime earlier, he had pulled on his underwear.

I stood like a mannequin, hardly breathing, but clearly hearing my heartbeat.

He reached to the side and pulled down another piece of leather; this time it was a black harness. He dangled it to me, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Like this?"

I nodded dumbly.

"Hold out your arms."

I held out my arms. He rubbed the harness over my swollen breasts and I squirmed at the touch of the cold leather. He slipped the harness over my arms.

"You may put down your hands," he said solicitously.

I did so. The harness crisscrossed between my breasts and the flaps went behind. Once more he walked to stand behind me and yanked the flaps backwards. I almost fell against him.

He tightened the flaps together till my breasts were bunched up as far as they could possibly be.

"Is this okay, or is too tight?" he asked.

"It's okay," I replied in a small voice. Shilpa was leaning against the wall, watching us.

"I want you to keep those high heels on, so we will do away with the panties in the best possible manner," he said. I felt his hands slide into the waistband of my panties and he ripped them off.

"No use of this anymore," he said, walking to take his place in front of me and tossing the torn panties over his shoulders.

Slowly, he took off his underwear, exposing his semi-hard cock and his huge balls.

"Now, sit there," he told me, pointing to the platform.

I did and when he walked over to me, I found that my head came even with his cock.

"You like this cock?" he asked me.

"Yes."

"You like these balls?"

I nodded.

"I asked you a question and I want an answer, bitch! Do you like my balls?" he said harshly.

"Yes."

He took his cock in his hands and rubbed the length of it across my cheeks and over my forehead.

"Shilpa," he said. "There's a chain on that hook. Get it."

Shilpa walked over to the other wall and found the chain. She handed it to him.

"What's good if the bitch is not reined?" He slipped the chain into the hook behind the dog collar around my throat, before getting on the platform and going behind me.

"Put your hands behind you!"

I slid my hands around me and he grabbed them, slipping the knot on the other side over them. It was like a handcuff and it effectively manacled me. His task done, he stood in front of me again.

I felt the cold chain over my spine at the back and shuddered.

"Okay, where were we, Shilpa?"

"You were asking her if she liked your balls," she answered, a touch of satisfaction in her voice.

"Not asking her!" he shouted. "Asking the bitch!"

"Sorry," Shilpa said. "You were asking the bitch if she liked your cock and balls and she said yes."

He wrapped his hands over his cock and once again rubbed it's length over my cheeks.

"So if you like my cock, would you like to suck it?"

"Yes." I replied honestly.

"Open your mouth."

I opened it.

"Don't close it until I tell you to. You are good at only sucking my cock, you bitch."

He rubbed his shaft over my mouth and then, hunching down, rubbed it over my breasts. The harness had managed to push my breasts together and bunch them up, making them look bigger.

I waited, with my mouth wide open, aware that some saliva was dribbling down over the corner of my mouth.

"The bitch is salivating!" he cried out, straightening. "Come here, Shilpa and look!"

Gingerly, Shilpa walked over to us and bent down to look at my face. She smiled pleasantly.

He flipped her tight skirt up her creamy thighs and slipped one hand inside her panties. She remained in a bending position so that he could fondle her ass cheeks.

With his other hand, he directed his cock into my mouth. I almost started to clamp my lips around it when I remembered that he had told me to keep my mouth open until he instructed otherwise.

"Hmmm, Shilpa! Why, your cunt is all wet!" he exclaimed. I could see his hand slipping between her ass cheeks inside her panties and billowing in front. Quickly, he pulled out his hand and said, "Not yet, Shilpa. Let us first get this bitch on the edge."

I wondered what he meant by that as Shilpa walked back to her place. The tip of his cock was brushing against every place inside my mouth. I felt the slightly wet head rub against the roof of my mouth and then he rubbed it over my lips. He then concentrated on rubbing the tip over my teeth before shuffling closer and letting it touch my tonsils.

"You look just like a nasty bitch in heat with all that spit dribbling down your mouth. Now, go ahead and clamp those luscious lips of yours over my shaft."

I was relieved because my jaws were aching. I clamped his cock with my lips.

"Now show us how you can suck cock!" he muttered.

I began to move my face to and fro as he stood there in one place, his feet planted firmly on the black floor. He reached down and pinched my nipples, making them harden further.

"Take the whole of it inside your mouth!" he snapped.

Beginning with his cock head, I slowly leaned further and further, slipping my lips over the flesh.

"Maybe you are good for sucking my cock, bitch. Like it?"

"Hmmm," was all I could say with my mouth stuffed with full.

He pumped back and forth into my mouth. He was semi-hard and so I could easily slip it deep into my mouth till my nose was pushing against his hairs.

"Enough!" he ordered, pulling away. I hid my disappointment as he stepped back. "If you are really good, you can lick it later. Are you going to be good?"

"Yes," I replied in a small voice.

"Come here, Shilpa," he commanded.

With alarming alacrity, she walked over to him.

"Why don't you get out of that dress?"

Shilpa smiled slyly, first, stepping out of her tight skirt and making a great show before she pushed her panties down her thighs and kicked them aside. Her breasts thrust against the material of her blouse when she reached behind her and pulled it over the top of her head. Looking disheveled, she threw her blouse aside and then, smoothed her roughed up hair with her hands.

"See what you do to my cock?" he said.

His cock had gotten hard, very hard and erect. In fact, I could almost see it pulsating.

"Only me?" she asked coquettishly. "Not her?"

"She is a bitch," he rasped out. "Go to that wall there and fetch me a whip."

My blood curdled, but Shilpa didn't hesitate when she walked up to the wall and came back holding a three-strand black whip with a leather gold-studded handle.

He grabbed the collar around my throat, yanking me off my position and pulling me to the centre of the platform. He jumped on too.

"Get on your knees," he instructed without letting the collar go. He pulled the collar and I struggled to get to my knees. Once again, as I got down to my knees, I found that my head was in level with his cock.

"Go behind the bitch, Shilpa!" he ordered.

She walked away to stand behind me.

"Run that tip of that fucking crop up and down her fucking spine."

I shivered when she did, not so much from the cool touch of the leather as from the fear of anticipation of his next order.

This was a part of the fantasy I wanted to play and I had made it clear right from the beginning to both of them that I did not want to deviate from the script. When I had written this down, I had known that I had to be subservient to these caprices. Yet, I hadn't lost my dignity, at least not so far. Submission and admission: I was caught up between these two and I definitely was experiencing pleasure.

"Get on all fours," he told me, and when I did, he continued, "Crawl forward and kiss my feet."

Shilpa continued running the crop up and down my spine when I planted a wet kiss on his right foot.

"The other one now, bitch," he ordered.

I obeyed him.

"Lick them alternately now."

I went from one foot to the other, licking his flesh with the tip of my tongue. In doing so, I had to support myself on my elbows and as I lowered my head to the floor, I was aware that my ass was raised.

"Reverse that crop and run that handle-tip up and down the cleft of her ass, Shilpa."

I continued running my tongue over the flesh of his feet, my sphincter muscles contracting, perhaps in dread, as Shilpa ran the tip of the handle back and forth between my ass cheeks.

I didn't hear him say anything, but I should have known that he would perhaps have signaled to her. The handle left my body and suddenly there was a loud smack as the whip smacked me over the left cheek of my ass. Involuntarily, I gasped.

"Lick them like you would lick my cock!" he said.

The crop was now massaging where it had slapped me moments ago. As I let more of my saliva dribble onto his feet, there was the second sudden sting as the whip swished through the air and landed on the right cheek of my ass.

With one foot, he pushed me back slightly and then thrust his toes at me.

"Let's see how you suck my toes," he whispered.

As Shilpa massaged me with the crop, I took the big toe of his right foot into my mouth and sucked on it desperately, almost as if I wanted to impress him with my oral skills so that he would ask Shilpa to stop the whipping.

But I heard the swish of the crop again as it landed on my ass yet another time, across the globes and I whimpered.

"What's the matter, bitch? You didn't like that?" he jeered.

"No," I whimpered truthfully.

"Will you do as I say, cunt? Will you agree to do what I tell you to?"

"Yes, yes," I pleaded.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking my toe."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

The whip landed thrice more on my ass as I gobbled his toe back into my mouth.

Suddenly the whipping stopped.

"Okay, Shilpa, give me the whip. Good. Now, come around and kneel down here so that you can suck what she wants to."

I could see Shilpa's legs in front, just beside his feet and then she was lowering down on the platform. Because I was sucking his toes, I could see only up to the top of her creamy thighs after she knelt down.

He set that right by pushing me back with his feet till I was on my fours again. I was amazed by the fact that he could stand for so long on one leg, since I was still sucking his toe. It was only when I was on my fours that I could see that he was supporting himself by putting his arm over her shoulder.

I could also clearly see Shilpa taking a hold of his erect cock.

"Lick it a little, will you Shilpa?" he asked her in a gentle voice.

She laughed, rather shrilly before bending his cock back against his belly and beginning to lick the back of the shaft with the flat of her tongue.

"Ahhhhh, yes, Shilpa, your tongue! It's so good! I think you got to teach this cunt how to do this, don't stop, yes, ah, lick it, make it wet for me, oh yes."

I heard her tongue lapping his cock while I continued to suck on his toes.

"Get back and sit down on your ass, cunt!" he snapped at me. "Get back so you can see how a cock is to be treated!"

I hobbled back, sitting on the platform, trussed up like an animal about to be led for slaughter. He had let go of the chain and it made a clanging noise as I sat up, my ass against my heels. Now, he flung the whip away to one corner of the room.

"Wait a minute, honey," he said to Shilpa and strode over to the wall. Shilpa, still kneeling down on the platform, looked at me without any emotions. I guessed that perhaps this was nothing new to her.

Then, I felt his hands pushing me till I fell over, my cheek against the black floor. He stepped beside me and pushed my legs apart and clamped a metal bar that connected to the cuffs on my hands to another on my ankles that he was now putting on. In this position, it was impossible for me to close my legs. They remained as wide open as my breasts remained pushed together.

He turned me over and I lay on my back, knees suspended and spread apart in the air, my breasts straining upward.

He stood up. "Now, Shilpa, lean across this cunt and suck my cock."

I could see her heavy breasts dangling down towards mine as she leaned across my body and grasped his cock with both her hands. Then, I saw her take the entire length of his shaft in her mouth.

His hands gripped her hair at her back.

"Ooohh yes, yes, keep it inside like that for a while. Ahh, your mouth is so hot and wet! Just like a cunt!"

His cock was so close above me that I could almost smell it. Gripping her head and holding it in position, he began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Ah, oh yes, I like fucking your mouth, oh yes, again, again, sweep that tongue over it again, yes, oh fuck, I don't know how you can do that with my cock fucking your mouth, oh fuck, yes, yes!"

It was an endless litany of the typical vocabulary you hear in a terrible x-rated film. But I suppose, that was the major part of my fantasy: the freedom to say it like you want to say it, the freedom to express precisely what you want and how you want and how you feel.

"Wait, wait," he suddenly shouted, apparently coming up with another idea.

"Let me kneel down and you lay across this cunt on your fours so that when you suck my dick, she can munch on your pussy."

Shilpa didn't need to be told twice. I almost gagged when her musky cunt settled on my face immediately after he had started to fuck her mouth.

I was going wild, and my face felt like it was on fire. Shilpa's oozing flesh (she must have come by buckets, she was so wet!) pushed against my mouth and I sucked it, making it swell even more. I captured her clit in my mouth and bit it gently, feeling her body buck up, and immediately soothed it with small cat-like licks. I sucked it in again hard, and then bit and licked and sucked even harder. I extended my tongue as far as I could and ran it up and down her cunt. I licked the hot flesh with long laps of my tongue, licked her cunt lips and inside her slit, up into the oozing hole and back out again, flicking over her clit, which stood out like a small cock. I felt her writhe and grind her cunt on my face.

"Oh fuck, Shilpa," he groaned. "I just love the way you suck my cock! Go on, don't stop, yes, faster now, yes, take it in deeper, oh fuck, like that, oh Jeeze baby, you got it in your throat!"

Her cunt obstructed my view, but I had already watched close up her skill at this. I had been amazed how easily she could take his entire length right to the hilt with so much ease. It was no wonder that so many actors spoke about Shilpa's skill at fellatio.

She was also making a deep noise inside her throat and it was also because of my tongue drilling into her cunt, sweeping widely over the entire mound and attacking her big clit.

Then, I suddenly became aware of her juices pouring out from her cunt. She began to squirm so much that I was having a hard time keeping my tongue on target. I drank from her. I sucked at her flowing cunt, managing to rapidly flick my tongue over her slit, stabbing and kissing and sucking and licking. Her cunt opened wide, her clit twitched and swelled, probably from the heat that must have been building inside her.

The deep noises she was making turned guttural and then, sounded like the squeals of a dying pig.

The randy Shilpa Shetty was coming! Again and again!

Abruptly, I felt her being pushed back.

"Wait," he said.

I saw the dim light again as her body shuffled back. Her face was suffused and flushed and her breasts heaved.

"Did the cunt make you come?" he asked, standing over me, jerking on his cock, almost philosophically. I could barely see his face past his cock.

"Yes, oh god, yes, yes!" she panted.

"Good. I thought so. You were sucking my dick like something crazy! Now, just go around and free her arms." He stepped back and looked down at me.

"Have you come, bitch?"

"No," I replied truthfully, as Shilpa, breathing heavily, walked behind me to free the manacles.

My arms were free, though the rest of me was still trussed up. My legs were still wide apart and the harness was in place.

"Now, bitch," he said as Shilpa made her way back to where he was standing. He had stepped back now and as he stood beside Shilpa, I could see him masturbate his wet, glistening cock languidly.

"You will use your hands only when I tell you to and only the way I want you to. One little deviation, and I am going to tie your hands back and whip you myself. Got that?"

"Yes," I answered, wanting desperately to reach down and plunge my fingers in my wet, soaking and wide-open cunt. Of course, I'd have given anything to have his throbbing cock pummeling me instead. Or maybe I'd love to have Shilpa's tongue licking me there, sucking on my clit, shoving her fingers inside. Hell, I would love to have a combination of both. The fire was raging inside me and there was no way I could put it out without doing something.

"For now, you will simply do nothing. Just let them lie as they are, you got that, cunt?"

"Yes," I replied again. These monosyllables were getting to be routine, but there was still a feeling of dread that maybe if I'd go out of line, he's really whip me till my ass would be black and blue.