Fulfilling Men's Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
He wants to play in public.
2k words
4.56
82.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxylegs
sxylegs
19 Followers

As I explained in part 1, I love fulfilling men’s fantasies. I get on the singles phone lines and ask the guys what fantasy they would like fulfilled. If they sound really nice and sincere, I will meet with them and we discuss their fantasy. it is quite fulfilling to me to be able to do this. In fact, there are a few of the fantasies that were quite erotic and such a turn on that I frequently remember them when I am playing with myself. I get off quite quickly then.

Randy’s fantasy is one of my favorites. He wanted to be able to play with a woman in public. We decided on a movie theatre. it is quite dark most of the time, but it can get light enough for you to be able to see what you are doing. And since I am such an exhibitionist, then it was right up my alley.

I headed for the thrift store to get me a dress. I found the perfect dress. It was long, but it buttoned from the top to bottom in front. So that was great. Easy access. I also decided to take my long leather coat, since it was getting chilly in the evenings, and for quick cover.

We decided on a 9pm movie. We wanted one that was interesting but might not be very crowded. We also decided on a Wednesday night hoping most of the kids would be home in bed by then. We met at the movies about ½ hour before the show. Since we had never met in person, I wanted to make sure there was a little chemistry between us, or that he was attracted to me before we began. He was extremely pleased with the way I looked. And he was even doubly pleased with my dress.

So we went in and sat down. I really wanted to see this movie, so I was looking forward to 2 things that night.

We talked a little more then sat back to watch the movie. I was supposed to act like I knew nothing about what was going to happen. So I didn’t even have a button unbuttoned. A little more than halfway through the movie, randy finally put his hand on my arm. He drew little circles on my arm, and then he put his whole hand around my upper arm so that his had brushed against the side of my breast. I thought, “Cool, he was going to make his move” but he just left his hand there for a little while.

I sat for a little longer and finally crossed my legs. When I did that a couple of the bottom buttons opened up and it made it easier to cross them. Randy took his hand from my arm and put it on my leg. He then very slowly moved his hand to the center of my dress to undo a couple more buttons. The buttons opened easily and there he had his hand on my bare thigh. He then started with the circle movements on my thigh. I felt the breath catch in my throat. I was also getting very excited. I could feel the moisture between my legs. The anticipation of what was next was very great. Even my clit was twitching. And he kept making circles.

I could tell that the movie didn’t have long to go. So I slowly moved my body so that his hand had to move a little closer to my now dripping pussy. But instead of doing anything he just kept his hand there. He was about 2 inches from my crotch. I know he could feel the heat from my aching hot box on the back of his hand. Just then he decided to move his hand. I decided that I wasn’t going to wait any longer. I slumped down as he moved his hand so that his hand wound up cupping my very naked mound. I don’t wear underwear and I keep myself shaved. The motion was so quick and I was so slick that one of his fingers wound up sliding inside of me. I shivered in anticipation of what would happen next, when he suddenly removed his hand completely and sat up. The next thing was that the lights came on. The movie was over.

We walked out to the car very quietly. I asked him why he quit so suddenly. He stated that it really was a shock to him that I wasn’t wearing any underwear. And that it turned him on so much that he came. I was really quite disappointed. I had anticipated getting off and it didn’t happen.

Randy called me a couple days later and said that he would love to be able to do it again. That he wouldn’t wait till the end of the movie to make a move. I wasn’t sure if his shyness wouldn’t overtake him again, but I said, “yes” anyway. He then asked me to leave the bottom 5 buttons unbuttoned and to leave the top 3 buttons unbuttoned. I did what he requested.

We went to another movie. This time it was a little more crowded. But we found a secluded area.

As soon as the lights went out randy leaned over and asked me to “please cross your legs”? Then he asked me to put the right leg over the left. He then put his arm around me. He quickly reached in my top and found an already erect nipple. He was stroking and pinching my nipple. He lowered his head to my shoulder. He then took his hand and put it on my thigh. He really had overcome his initial shyness. And we were just in the beginning credits.

I felt his hand move again and this time they were unbuttoning a few more buttons. Then he took my right leg and moved it further up so that the right ankle was resting on the top of my left knee. I felt that I was fully exposed to whoever turned around and looked. It was so exciting.

Randy started stroking my thighs. He used small strokes so that his movements wouldn’t be noticed. I wanted to move. I wanted to match his movements with my body. It felt so good, exciting and also relaxing. I felt that I was melting into what was happening. All that was important was his hand and what he was doing and what he was going to do with it. Randy leaned over and asked, “I wonder if you are as wet as you were the last time?” Before I could answer he had inserted 2 fingers. And yes I was as wet as last time. Even wetter than before.

I looked around to see if anybody was watching, and yes we had a little audience. There was a couple that was in our row but almost at the other end. I could see that she was playing with him, but both of them were watching us. There also were a couple of guys sitting a few rows ahead of us that kept turning around. I forgot to tell you that the theater was sort of split in the middle and the back rows sat higher than the front set of rows. We picked the first row in the second set. Which sat us up higher than the guys sitting in front of us.

I hadn’t realized either that my gorgeous 36 c’s had been completely released from my dress. i was paying so much attention to what was going on down below, I hadn’t even realized that my boobs were completely uncovered. I was so proud. The nipples were so hard, and stood so erect. They were just too pretty for words.

I looked again over at the couple in the same row as us. She was really going at it with her hand. But she was playing with him on the outside of his pants. The guy was watching us, so i motioned to him to get her attention. When she looked up she seemed mesmerized with the scene in front of her. I motioned to her to let him out. She gave me a big grin and did just that. I was impressed to see how big he was. So long and thick. She was very attractive also. I wish I could have seen her pussy or her tits.

Randy was massaging my thighs. I then realized that my dress was completely unbuttoned and that i was fully exposed to anybody that could see. I then decided, oh well, and then relaxed to what was happening.

He then leaned over and lightly took a nipple in his mouth. Oh how good that felt. He started sucking a little harder and I felt hot fire oozing out of me. He then put 3 fingers in my now gaping hole and started to finger fuck me in front of everybody. I couldn’t help myself; I raised my legs up further and arched my back. I knew that i was going to cum and I didn’t know how I was going to keep quiet. The noise of being finger fucked was loud enough. I didn’t know how much of a turn on the squishing noise was, till then. I now had my legs spread wide with my feet resting on the railing in front of me. It was an open railing so all could see. Every time I looked to see if people were watching, there were. I would say about a dozen people were turning around to see what was happening. The theatre was dark enough and the movie was a dark movie. So the lighting was not enough to see very clearly. Just enough for like a fantasy dream.

I looked again at the couple next to us, and she was going down on him. Her blonde hair caught the light. He then twisted her hair in his hand and pulled a little. I could see her lips pull back as she went up and down on his now engorged dick. She was so beautiful. He motioned to my dripping pussy and I realized that he couldn’t see that well so I changed positions so that my dripping slit was staring right at him. His eyes about bugged out and he started bucking and twitching and proceed to spout like a water fountain.

I looked up at randy and saw that he had enjoyed watching that guy cum also. i was so horny. It seemed like I would reach one plateau and then i would come down a little, then start going up again. I still hadn’t cum yet.

Randy was still slowly finger fucking me, so I grabbed his hand and put his dripping fingers on my clit. Oh god, it was huge. He looked at me and said as he was massaging my clit “is this what you want” then he removed his fingers and said “ask me nicely” I looked at him and breathlessly said “oh please, please, I’m going crazy.” He just sat there for a minute and then he quickly dipped under my leg and placed his mouth over my clit. As his rough tongue slithered over my engorged clit, I almost screamed out in shear ecstasy. I could feel the intensity building up. Randy was sucking on my clit and had a finger or two in my pussy and I was humping his mouth with such abandon, I even forgot where I was. I kept humping and he kept sucking and finger fucking me that I finally did cum. I squirted so hard it went all over everything. I could even feel it hit my calves. It was running all over everything. Randy looked up at me and his face and hair were drenched, but he had the biggest smile on his face. So I had no doubt that he had enjoyed himself. Everything that was going on made things so intense, it was fantastic. I don’t believe that I have ever cum that hard in my life.

And randy says that was the best fantasy ever!!!! I know it was for me also.

sxylegs
sxylegs
19 Followers