Fulfilling Men's Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
Helping to fulfill fantasy.
3.2k words
4.51
54k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxylegs
sxylegs
19 Followers

I have a couple more fantasies that I would love to share with you. As I stated before, I talk to guys on the singles talk line. After talking to them a few times we meet and discuss how I can fulfill their fantasies.

I talked to Greg one night on the talk line. He had the sexiest voice I think I have ever heard on the telephone. It was so sultry. Nothing about it was feminine. I probably could have cum very easy if we had had phone sex.

We started talking and he told me his fantasy. We were very attracted to each other on the phone. I got to the point that I looked forward to talking to him almost every night. If I didn’t get to talk to him, he always left me a message.

Things were progressing nicely and I was beginning to trust him more and more.

I knew where he worked. And his fantasy included his house and he had given me his phone number, so I would feel more comfortable. So all that was left was to work out the conditions of the fantasy. I feel it is easier to get down to the nitty gritty so that there is no question about what the guys want or expect of me.

So after talking a few more times we decided to see if this would work. His fantasy was quite easy, but it was a little unnerving.

We made arrangements to meet on a Thursday night about 10pm. I was supposed to go to his house and go into the front door. The only thing he asked of me is to smell nice. I sprayed a little of my tangerine spray and got out of the car. I was so nervous, I was sure I was at the right house, but with no lights on it was a little scary. I went to the front door and the handle turned. I opened the door and went in. Greg had described the whole house to me, because it would be dark when I entered. I noticed that he had left a light on in a closet or laundry room. That was great, now I wouldn’t stumble and fall. I felt my way into the main room. I saw a figure lying on the couch. Greg was supposed to be naked on the couch with only a sheet or towel covering his manhood. I stood in the doorway for a minute while my eyes adjusted. I then could make out his silhouette on the couch and see the white towel that was covering him. I went over to the couch and sat down on the edge. I lightly ran my hand over his thigh. Oh wow I thought, he had really nice and tight thighs. He must work out. I then ran my fingers over his belly and to my delight he had great abs. I then traced his nipples and they quickly hardened. I leaned forward and started slowly licking his right nipple. It got even harder while I was licking so I began sucking in earnest and he moaned. I rose up and quickly said, “Please speak to me. I need to make sure it is you.”

Greg lightly chuckled and said, “Hey Lady, How have you been?”

I couldn’t deny that this was the guy that I had been talking to for almost 9 months. So I went on with his fantasy.

If you haven’t guessed, Greg’s fantasy was for me to come in and give him a blowjob in the dark. I couldn’t see him and he could not see me. I was to basically swoop in like a fantasy lady and give him a mind-blowing blowjob and then leave without a word.

I took my nails and traced them hard down his hard thighs. Greg moaned and squirmed and moved closer. I then removed his towel and I could barely see his already engorged member. He was beautiful. He wasn’t too large or too small. I took his nicely shaped dick in my hand and stroked it carefully and quickly. He was also very soft to the touch. I leaned down and kissed the tip and got a little bit of moisture on my lips. That was so sweet. I then put Greg’s dick in my mouth and started going up and down. He then let out a very quick breath and a groan. I smiled to myself. I know that I am good, but I love to hear a guy appreciate that fact. I reached over with one hand and started scratching his balls while with the other hand I was using my nails to rake over his body. I then took his nipple with my thumb and index finger and started rolling it. I couldn’t figure out which was getting the hardest his nipple or his wondrous dick. I had been sucking on his cock for a few minutes when I decided to get him very wet, so I let the slobber run all over him and started using my hand. It was so slippery and good that I really was beginning to get very turned on. I wanted to feel him inside of me, but that wasn’t to be. This was his fantasy, and I wasn’t to get any this time. I wasn’t supposed to speak either, but I did in the beginning.

I kept using my hand and repositioned myself so that I could lean down and lick and caress his balls with my tongue. He smelled so nice. He also had shaved for me. He was so smooth; I really enjoyed the feel of his naked balls in my mouth. He seemed to enjoy it also because he was constantly catching his breath and then letting out either a moan or groan. It was fantastic knowing that he was enjoying it so much..

I felt him pulsate and figured that it wouldn’t be much longer till he came, so I switched back to using my mouth. I can’t deep throat very much, but I gave it a try. I felt him going a little deeper and getting a little harder each time. Finally I started sucking really hard and deep, and that was when he almost rose up off the couch. I felt him explode. It seemed like it ripped out of him. I caught and swallowed it all. I thought he was never going to quit. He was also moaning and twitching and arching his back. I thought he was going to buck me off. I released his now soft dick and as I wiped my mouth I rose and quickly left his house.

A few days later when I was on the talk line, I heard Greg’s sultry message. He contacted me and thanked me again. He had left me a message on my voice mail and it was waiting for me when I got home. He also asked me if we could do that again. That it was great. I told him that the first time was a fantasy; the second was a blowjob in the dark.

The final fantasy I am going to tell you about is receiving a massage in the middle of the afternoon. I was on the talk line again and there was this guy that swore that he gave massages without wanting anything in return. It had been a very busy time for me and my stress level was quite high. I needed some relief. Also my boyfriend and I were having troubles, so I decided to see if I could get that free massage.

The guys name was Todd. I was pleasantly pleased by the fact that he was on time. He was also gorgeous. He definitely took care of himself. He was about 32 and had smiling eyes, great teeth and a really nice face. I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes while he set up his table. When I came out of the bathroom, I was naked except for a towel. Todd looked me over and then told me to lay face down on the table. As I did so, Todd told me that he had heard me on the talk line and wanted to see if I could grant him his fantasy. I was kind of wondering what he would want, when he sensed my nervousness and said, “Don’t worry, it is nothing too out of the way.”

So I said, “Ok, so tell me about this fantasy of yours.”

As Todd was massaging my back he told me about the fact that he loved making a woman relax and feel really good. He would do anything to bring a smile on a woman’s face. Also, he just liked the smell and feel of women. So again I asked him what he would like. He told me that he wanted me to just lie there and do nothing, but to let him do whatever he would like to do. I looked up at him, and he just said, “Trust Me”. So I relaxed and let him do what he wanted. I felt that I was in a win- win situation.

Todd had beautiful hands. The fingers were like pianists, long and thin and graceful. They were, along with the hand, very strong. After a few minutes, I was on my way to relaxation. It was wonderful.

Todd worked on my back for a few moments, then when I was nice and relaxed and not so nervous, he lowered the towel from around my waist. He started kneading my butt cheeks and then starting from the bottom of my cheek, he would press and move his hands upwards on my back. That was wonderful. A few minutes of that and then he moved over to the other side. I was now somewhere in a dream fugue. I was getting so relaxed. I never realized that massaging your butt could be so relaxing. After a few minutes of that, Todd moved to start on my legs. He first went to my feet and calves. He probably spent about 10 minutes massaging there. Then he moved up to my thighs.

I felt him remove the towel completely. I was exposed to this stranger that I had not even met before 30 min ago. For some reason that was a total turn on. I really enjoyed being completely naked to his probing eyes. I felt him put his hand on the inside of my left thigh and slowly spread my legs. He opened my legs as far as he could on that side then he did the same on the right. After he was done positioning me, I heard him take in a deep breath. After he exhaled he exclaimed, “My God, You are really beautiful. Your pussy is wonderful. It is so open and inviting.”

I raised my butt up a little more so that he could get an even better view. I was getting so wet just thinking of being so exposed to his gaze. And I loved being complimented.

Todd put a little more cream on his hands and started massaging my butt again. He was making swirls this time. He started with little swirls in the middle of my butt cheek and kept going around until the larger swirl went into my butt crack. When he stroked between my cheeks, he moved very slowly. Oh how I love having my little butt hole played with. That felt so good. He kept doing that for a little while then the swirls got a little bigger so that when he swirled in he went between my legs and moved across my pussy lips also. I was beginning to squirm. I was getting awfully turned on. Then all of the sudden Todd stopped what he was doing and moved down to my thighs again. He explained that he was playing and giving me a massage both, but he had to remember to massage all the muscles, because it could cause cramping if he didn’t. So he massaged my thighs for a few then asked me to turn over.

I didn’t hesitate a moment. I quickly complied. I couldn’t wait to find out what he had in mind for the front.

I felt him going for the front of my thighs and thought that he couldn’t wait to play some more, but I was wrong. Todd took his time to massage the front of my legs from the thighs all the way to the bottom of my feet. I began to relax again as he was doing this. He then started massaging my hips. That felt really cool.

On to my belly and then my great breasts. I only have 38 C’s but they are extremely firm and have large areolas and my nipples stand to attention. They get very large and hard. As he was massaging my breasts, he was also massaging my neck and face. That also was very cool.

I was really surprised that I was really getting a complete massage; I figured that when I told him that I would give him his fantasy that the massage wouldn’t happen. So I was very glad when my doubts proved unfounded. When he got through with my top half, he just stood there staring down at me. I didn’t ask him what he was doing, because I figured that he was trying to figure out what he wanted to do next.

He bent down to me and whispered in my ear “Please move down to the end of the table and hang your legs over the side of the table, not the end.”

I complied and before I could really get situated, he had his mouth on my clit. I felt him swirl his tongue over my already hard clit and then he started to lightly nibble on it. That was my undoing. I had never had anybody be rough there before and the nibbling was fantastic. I felt myself clench and then I gushed all over the place.

Todd then asked me to go back up to where I was before on the table and roll over. Since I was anxious to feel what he had in mind, I again quickly complied. Much to my surprise, he started massaging my butt cheeks again. Again my breathing got calmer and I started to relax again. But only for a minute did I have to relax before he started playing again. Todd got a good amount of massage cream on his fingers and slathered it all over my private parts. He then had me adjust myself so that I was not laying flat on the table. He then took his hand and started on top of my mound and stroked me all the way to the top of my butt crack. I can’t believe how many nerve ending there are doing that. I immediately got turned on again and felt my pussy opening up even wider. I really wanted him to put something inside of me. I enjoy most playing but I really enjoy penetration.

No sooner had I thought that thought, I felt him put his fingers in my dripping hole. My pussy felt like it was pulsating and begging to be used and fucked. I don’t know how many fingers he inserted, but it felt so good. He finger fucked me for a few moments till I started clenching his fingers. The release was heaven. He removed his fingers and started the stroking again. He then changed hands and started using his other hand. I was lying on my back and he was standing on my left side. He had been using his right hand and now he was using his left. He again started above my protruding clit, and slowly stroked me to the top of my butt crack. I heard him unscrew the cream jar again and wondered why he was getting more. I already had a lot of cream all over me. He put more cream on my mound and clit and then patted another layer of cream all the way inside my butt crack. When he now massaged me it wasn’t quite so intense because of all the cream. But it still felt very good. I felt him adjust himself and then he put his right hand over my slick pussy. He was using both hands to stroke me. With the right hand he would stroke from my mound to my pussy and at the same time he would use his left hand to stroke from my pussy to the top of my butt crack.

I was becoming almost insane with desire. It was so intense. I love being touched and played with, but usually it is one place at a time. All of a sudden he inserted a couple of fingers in my waiting hole and I almost came with the pleasure of it. He finger fucked me a couple of times and with his other hand he inserted a couple of fingers in my waiting ass hole. I love being ass fucked. He was jamming fingers into both holes at the same time. He was keeping up a steady rhythm. I felt both holes tightening, clenching his fingers. Asking for more. He started jamming his fingers harder and faster. I almost passed out with the intensity of the whole thing. I couldn’t feel anything but those wondrous fingers going in and out of me making me feel this ecstatic. I felt my ass humping his fingers. He inserted another finger. As good as it felt I could have taken his whole arm inside of me if it would have fit. I wanted more. I wanted his whole hand. I wanted to put something huge inside my asshole. To open up my asshole as far as it would go. I was making his fingers jam me as hard as I could stand. I kept humping harder and harder. He inserted another finger. It now felt like he had his whole hand inside of me. Almost like it would feel to be fisted. It was glorious.

I looked down at my heaving chest and couldn’t believe how large my nipples were. They had to have been over an inch long, and so hard. I couldn’t believe how hard they were.

Oh my God, the intense pleasure, and the extraordinary feelings. I started to buck and to moan and to move with his fingers. I said it was intense, but it was so much more than that. I felt like I was being lifted off the table and was floating. I started to cum and cum and almost screamed with the pleasure of it all. I squirted so hard and so much that I felt cum all over my legs and feet.

When I had finished cumin, Todd removed his hands and lightly kissed me on my cheek. He then went into the bathroom and washed up. I lay there for a few minutes with this large goofy smile on my face. When I finally came down from the ecstasy, Todd had left.

I wish I knew how to get in touch with him. I would really love a repeat performance.

sxylegs
sxylegs
19 Followers