Fulfilling my Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
She experiences true submission for the first time.
2.8k words
4.22
30.6k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
252 Followers

Continued from Chapter Two

My hands and fingers felt good on my freshly shaved mound and my wet lips. A deep moan escaped from my mouth as I was stroking my clit and I felt a raging orgasm rack my entire body.

As I collapsed trying to catch my breath, he told me to take off my blindfold. As my eyes got used to the bright light I could see that he was holding a couple of cameras. One was a still digital and the other was a digital movie camera.

He smiled, showing me the cameras and informed me that he had enough pictures and video of me masturbating in my garter belt and hose (and nothing else) to convince my friends and family that I was truly a slut. He said they would remain in his personal file as long as I continued to be his "Toy." I was now definitely his sub and he was going to be my Master.

"Barbara, you may dress and leave now. I will be calling you with our next appointment. Be prepared at that time to become clearly marked as mine."

Chapter Three

It was after 7 PM before I returned to my apartment. I had driven around thinking about what had happed to me that afternoon. I had willingly given myself to this strong man and allowed him to place me in a situation where I no longer had any choice as to being his toy. The pictures he had of me made certain I would do anything he asked of me.

All night I tossed and turned, trying unsuccessfully to fall asleep. Whenever I did start to drift off I imagined myself on my knees, serving my Master.

Finally I had gone to sleep when I was brought back into reality by the ringing o the phone. It was 9 AM. As soon as I picked it up I heard his powerful voice. "You did well as a novice yesterday. Tonight arrange to spend all night with me. I will have you home at 8 AM tomorrow, but you will probably want to sleep some this afternoon, as it will be a long, difficult night.

My car will be at your apartment at 7 PM. Be ready, out in front. It doesn't matter what you will be wearing, as you will be out of them as soon as you enter my house. You are to take off everything and leave it all on the table by the door. Enter the living room and stand and wait for me. I hope you understood all of that, slut. You had better get it all right," he threatened, and then he hung up.

No matter how much I tried, I was unable to sleep that afternoon. I did fix a light dinner, a salad and some wine which calmed my nerves. As the clock approached 6, I started to get dressed. He said my clothing was unimportant to him, but I wanted to look nice. After a hot shower, I fixed my hair and applied a light amount of makeup. As it was still warm, I put on a summer dress over my ordinary bra and panties. This time there would be no garter belt or nylons, only some 2" heels. I could easily been mistaken for a young housewife going shopping.

I was in front of my apartment a few minutes early and wished I had worn a sweater as it was getting cool now that the sun had set. It was too late; the car pulled up and a driver walked around and opened the back door for me. I slid in thanking him, but he did not reply.

It was a short drive to the nice home of Mr. Shumway inside a gated community. We pulled up the driveway and the car had hardly stopped when the door was opened by a young woman in a maids dress. She asked me to follow her. As the door opened, she turned to me and said, "I believe you have your orders," and then she turned and quickly walked away down a dark hall.

There was a dark oak end table to the right side of the door, hanging above it was a large stained glass light. I was now alone and remembered what Mr. Shumway had instructed me to do. It took only a few minutes before I was completely nude with my clothing stacked neatly on the table. I decided to keep on my shoes and saw light coming from a double door which I assumed was the living room. I hesitated, but started walking toward whatever was awaiting me.

I pushed on the door and it swung open just as I heard Mr. Shumways powerful voice. "Come in and stand by the fireplace." As I entered the large room I saw the huge rock facing with a fireplace built in covering one entire wall.

Mr. Shumway was sitting in a large, overstuffed chair next to a matching sofa, both facing the fireplace. He was wearing a very expensive dark gray silk suit that must have been tailored for his muscular frame. What I first noticed were his steel blue eyes. They were cold and appeared to see completely through me. It was not like he could even see my naked body; he was looking into my soul.

The warmth of the roaring fire felt good on my nude body. He watched me as I approached and finally stood facing this authoritative man. He told me that tonight I was to assist with a small private party he was having for a few business friends. He called out, "Helen, bring in the items for Barbara." In less than two minutes, the maid that escorted me in the house returned with several things in her arms. I was hoping it was a dress or something to cover me. I was disappointed.

Helen handed me a maid's cap and centered it on my head. She fastened it in place with several hairpins. I was then given a waist cincher which was no more than a very wide belt. It was made of a slick, black vinyl and covered my belly from the top of my hips to the bottom of my breasts. Helen went behind me and started pulling the strings that tightened it to the point I could hardly breathe as my 22" waist must be down to 18".

She then removed my cap and placed a full face mask on me, covering me like a hood. The cap was then replaced. The eyes were cut out of the hood as was an opening for my mouth, the rest of my entire head, even my hair, was covered with this black cloth hood.

Mr. Shumway then instructed me with the rules for tonight. "This will be your next test and I will grade you throughout the evening and a final score after all of my guests leave. Your task is simple. You are never to speak unless you are asked a direct question. You are to do anything and everything, anyone asks you to do. You are to obey quickly and to the best of your ability. Do you understand your job for tonight, cunt?"

I bowed my head in submission. The feeling I was experiencing was like that of many of my fantasies of being a slave in the court of a Sultan where I was to obey or I would be severely punished. I was shocked to find I was both smiling and moisture was beginning to flow between my legs.

"Prepare her," Mr. Shumway told Helen. She was holding a bag and reaching in she pulled out a tube of what appeared to be lipstick. Grasping my breasts, she stroked the balm on my nipples. It was a vivid bright red and felt cold. Bending down onto her knees she pushed my legs apart and spread this same sticky cream like substance all over my majora and minora labia. She ended by covering my clit with this ointment.

Looking to my left, a saw myself in a full length mirror. I was beautiful! The shimmering black vinyl cincher was the point that first caught my eye. It was then I noticed my fully exposed breasts hanging open and my bright red nipples and pussy.

It was about that time that I felt the cold cream beginning to warm up. Looking to Helen, she whispered, "Yes, dear, the cream will become warmer and may even become almost hot. Don't worry, it won't hurt you. It is only applied to keep you thinking about your nipples and your cunt. These are to be offered to anyone that finds them of interest."

Mr. Shumway called me to him and said, "This is your night. You will prove yourself or you will fail. Nothing or no one will stop you if you decide to walk out the front door. If you ask, I will return ALL of the pictures to you, no questions asked. I will not blackmail you into doing something you do not want to do. I want you to look at yourself, as my slut and decide which direction you want to take in your life. If you stay, you will prove you are a successful sub worthy of becoming my belonging and I will most certainly transform you into my personal property.

The evening is yours to decide, but the decision must be made at this time. Now, either go home or prepare to greet our first guests."

This was very difficult. It would have been so much easier if I had been taken by force, but given the choice was almost impossible.

Certainly, I had wanted and dreamed of being a sub or even a complete sex slave. Certainly, Mr. Shumway was the most dominate man I had ever encountered, handsome, strong and controlling. Should I return to my vanilla life and avoid the humiliation and abuse I was most certainly to receive if I stayed? Looking into his eyes, I felt my heart melt. There was no doubt, I was going to be his property. I would do whatever he asked as I had no option.

"Yes, Sir," I informed Mr. Shumway, "I will be yours. What should I do?"

"Come to me," he directed. "I am glad you have decided to be mine. I promise you experiences, pain and pleasures you have never imagined. Let's begin now." He opened a small box he had next to him on the chair. In it was a small tube and two large shiny steel marbles. He opened the tube and covered the two marbles with a sweet smelling cream.

"This is infused with herbs and flowers to enhance your sex with beautiful scents and delightful tastes. A host of natural ingredients, including aloe, help condition and moisturize your pussy. Handing me the heavy silver, slick balls, he said, "Put these in your cunt. You are to manipulate them with your internal muscles. They can produce pleasurable sensations from the balls' movement against each other, and will give your internal muscles a good workout from the effort of holding them inside. By exercising the pubic floor muscles, these balls help strengthen the vagina for more intense orgasms."

I stepped closer and reached out for the two round items. They were heavy and very slick. Placing them against my inner vaginal lips, they easily slid in. The first one disappeared in me. It was when the second entered me and tapped against the first I felt the erotic vibrations. As I stepped back, they moved more and kept tapping into each other. It felt strange and send a chill through me every time I moved.

Mr. Shumway said, "These are very special and unusual Ben-Wa Balls made of a heavy stainless steel. They are hollow on the inside. A small ball has been placed inside each one, the rolling of the interior ball creates a small continuous vibration, plus the two will strike each other causing greater vibrations. The subtle continuous pulsation has been known to bring a series of earth shattering orgasms. Some women will feel very little. This is totally dependent on the sensitivity of your pussy.

I personally feel that those who are not into high powered vibrators and more into tantric intercourse will have an extremely pleasurable experience with the ben wa balls." I immediately knew that I was one woman that would feel the movements and vibrations and they would certainly sexually excite me.

It was then the front door bell rang. "Alright my sweet sub, answer the door. Remember, you do not speak, you only obey." I tried to walk to the door, but the balls inside me kept moving and sending thrills throughout my lower body.

I opened the door and saw a middle age couple dressed in semi-formal attire. I greeted them by silently bowing my head and could feel them both examining me with their eyes. In the back I heard Mr. Shumway say, "Hello. Please come into the living room. Can my new slave get you anything?"

The man said, "Will she be around for some entertainment later on?" The woman he was with gave him a look of displeasure.

"Certainly," Mr. Shumway informed him. I wondered what type of entertainment he had in mind. They walked away into the main room and sat down as the door bell rang once again.

I opened the door and was met by three men. They seemed pleased to see me and one blond with a body that was as big and strong as Mr. Shumway reached out and took hold of my waist cincher. He pulled me to him and with his free hand cupped my mound and pushed his middle finger into my already wet slit. "I'll bet Shumway has already put the Ben Wa Balls in this cunt. She is wet and open. I will fill it with something else later."

He never talked to me, just abused my body.

They all turned away from me and walked into the room where the others were waiting. I stood silently, stunned, wondering if I would be able to do everything that would be asked of me tonight.

Almost an hour passed with about ten people arriving. Helen had filled all of their glasses and served some light snacks. I was basically a decoration. Several people called me to them and felt every part of my body. Their physical attention and the balls moving inside me build up my sexual arousal to the point where I was about to ask for someone to take me. However, Mr. Shumway had his own ideas.

"Helen, bring in my new frame. It is time for some party games," Mr. Shumway called out.

It was only a few minutes when Helen pulled an unusual item into the center of the room. It was a metal frame which had two parallel bars about six feet long and two feet apart. The bars were three feet off the floor and open on both ends. They were heavily padded and were attached to the frame on the floor with four vertical bars.

"Barbara, get your lovely ass over here, NOW," Mr. Shumway commanded. Helen was standing next to this frame and directed me to carefully get on the bars, balancing on my hands and knees. My right arm and leg was on the right bar, and my left on the left one.

She placed Velcro straps around my calves and ankles, holding me to the parallel bars. She then pulled me forward and placed my elbows on the bars and placed more straps around my arms and my wrists. I was now on my hands and knees, with my naked ass sticking into the air. I moaned, but knew I was not to speak.

"My dear friends, I want to present to you this evenings entertainment. This is my sub in training, Barbara. She is 21 years old and a tiny thing of 105 pounds and only 4 foot 11 inches tall, when she is allowed to stand. Unfortunately she has small tits, 32B, but her nipples are good sized and respond well to stimulus. I would like to show you a few of her talents."

Mr. Shumway walked up to the front and grasped my hair. He pulled my head up and told me to open my mouth.

I struggled but could not move and was now facing his crotch as he opened his pants and let them fall to the floor. His cock was still soft as he pushed it into my wide open mouth. Knowing what he wanted, I began to suck and lick on him.

Almost instantly his erection firmed up and grew in me. It felt good until he started pressing it back into my throat. I couldn't breathe as he held it firmly in the back of my mouth. As he started stroking, I would gasp for air as he pulled out. Mr. Shumway laughed as I choked and the guests moved closer for a better view.

End of Chapter 3

Chapter four will take Barbara through the night and let her experience new dominance and further test her submission and obedience.

SubBabs
SubBabs
252 Followers