Fulfilling the Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers

Lauren gave a sharp hiss as Philip reached under her body to squeeze her one breast running his thumb over her hard nipple. He squeezed and rubbed at her breast, adding to her pleasure. Against her best efforts she felt his fingers on her body bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm. Every time his fingers circled her clitoris or brushed over her nipple she was brought closer to cumming. Finally she gave into the pleasure, letting him sweep her up into her second orgasm. Gasping and moaning loudly Lauren felt the waves of pleasure sweeping through her body. A wild heat flowed up from her clitoris, and she almost did not feel his cock sliding in and out of her ass. As her orgasm ran its course she felt his hands moving up to cup her hips. Behind her she felt him tensing and she took a deep breath in.

"I'm going to rape your ass now fuck toy," He hissed to her.

"Please not too hard," Lauren gasped back. He ignored her and rammed his cock hard into her ass. "Unnn," Lauren grunted sharply at the feel of him ramming into her.

"I'll rape your ass as hard as I want sis." He snapped, and to prove it began to ram into her hard and rough.

"Ugg! fuck unn, god no," Lauren squealed and grunted as he slammed into her. He fucked her ass hard, raping it roughly. Lauren squealed wildly feeling his body slamming into hers. His thighs were repeatedly slapping against her buttocks. He forced his cock into her ass as hard and deeply as he could manage.

"Take that cock in that tight little ass sis. I'm gonna rape it hard until I cum." He grunted at her.

"Unn no unnn," was the only response Lauren could manage. Philip gritted his teeth together as he rammed in and out of her ass. She felt so hot and tight around him and he was aroused by the simple idea of being able to rape her ass like this. Even more than the idea of being able to rape her pussy he had wanted to rape her ass this time. If she wanted him to force her and rape her he was going to do it as hard as he could. His thrusts forced his cock in and out of her ass rapidly, and as hard as possible. He grunted deeply at the feel of her ass stretching open around him.

"UNNNN GOD," Lauren squealed as he thrust in extra hard. Her back arched up at the force of his thrust. He rammed in again just as hard. "UGGG UUNNN FUCK," her voice sound hoarse and wild. He knew he was pushing her hard. He did not stop. She wanted this, and he was going to use her and rape her. If he pushed her beyond her tolerance so be it. He rammed in even harder, slamming in to her ass roughly. His fingers dug into her hip, pulling her back onto him. Lauren squealed and screamed loudly. Incoherent sounds tinged with pain and wild passion. He reached up grabbing a handful of her mousy brown hair. He pushed her face down into her bed muffling her screams, and at the same time pulling her back towards him.

"Oh unn! oh uggg! god Philip too hard," Lauren gasped her voice muffled by the bedding.

"Too hard, how's this," he snapped back thrusting in even harder.

"UNNN," she squealed, her voice almost cracking under the pressure. She arched up again and he pulled her head up thrusting up into her ass now. She squealed deeply her voice high and desperate. He could feel how hard he was pushing her. Her breathing was coming in deep gasps, and he could see the sweat dripping down her back. Looking down he could see her buttocks rippling with his thrusts. See his hard cock vanishing into her ass. He move his other hand up to her neck wrapping his fingers around her neck. Pulling her back onto him as he thrust up into her. He gasped hard now raping her ass with all the strength he could muster. He did not know how long he could keep up the speed and power of his thrusts, but he intended to go as long as he could.

"Unnn god uggg," Lauren squealed and grunted feeling his cock ramming into her ass hard. His fingers dug into her neck, and he was almost pulling her hair out he was yanking back so hard. Lauren's ass was stretched wide by his cock. She was being pushed well beyond her ability to tolerate this abuse of her ass. But ,Lauren loved the idea that he was raping her ass wildly and totally. Making it his to fuck as he wanted. It turned her on and she did not mind how hard he was raping her. In fact it was just the opposite. She wanted him to push her beyond her ability to tolerate it.

He rammed in and out as fast and hard as he could from behind her. Lauren grunted hard feeling him entering her. She was fighting to breath he was taking her so hard. He was pushing her towards physical exhaustion. Her gasps and squeals became less and less as she needed to conserve her breath. But on some hard thrusts she could not avoid squealing. Her squeals seemed to urge him on, and he rammed in just as hard. She bit her lip and grunted deep in her throat. Surely he could not keep going much longer? Lauren hoped he was close to cumming. He had pushed her well beyond her tolerance now. Into levels she had never felt before. So she was totally shocked when she felt herself cumming. She gasped for breath suddenly unable to breathe as her orgasm swept through her. His cock ramming in and out drove what little breath she had out of her. She gasped desperately, and dug her fingers into the headboard in sharp fear. Her head began to swim then her orgasm faded enough for her to take a sharp gasp in. Air filled her lungs and she gasped deeply.

Behind her Philip was grunting and gasping, ramming in wildly and roughly. His cock smashing into her ass hard. Lauren squealed loudly at the sudden increase in the roughness of his thrusts. She could hear him gasping hard with each thrust. His fingers now were back round her hips, and they were digging deep into her side. His thrusts were becoming wilder and harder as he slammed in and out of her. Lauren squealed and screamed at the sensation of his cock ramming into her that hard.

"Yes god yes," he cried out in ecstasy.

"Unnn fuck uggg," Lauren squealed shrilly then she felt his cock ram up into harder than she thought him capable of. "UGGG!" she grunted, "oh unnn." She gasped as she felt his cock pump its cum out into her ass. He held her impaled on his cock as he emptied himself into her. Even after he had cum he kept his cock inside her only releasing his grip when his cock went limp and slipped out of her ass. He pulled back from her letting her collapse onto the bed. Reaching up he undid her hands then glanced down at her. Like the first time he had forced her, during the week, she could see the nervousness in his eyes. He was uncertain if he had gone too far with her. Lauren reached up and hugged him giving him a full on kiss.

"That was ok?" He asked pulling away from her kiss.

"Better than ok, you were perfect." She told him. He smiled and she felt him relax. "That felt so hard. I was totally turned on as you forced me," she added.

"I'm glad, to tell you the truth that turned me on as well. I wasn't certain it would but each time I do it just makes me hornier for you." Lauren smiled and kissed him again. His hand cupped her breast and for a second she considered letting him fuck her again. But she was too exhausted so pulled away.

"You've knackered me out," she explained. "But if you know of someway you want to fuck me I'll do it another day." Philip nodded and for a second considered his response.

"It depends on what you want? If it's a normal fuck then I'd say wear anything."

"What if I wanted you to rape me again?"

"Umm something trashy I guess, I've got no idea." Lauren looked at him for a second then smiled.

"I think I know the perfect thing," she said and climbed off the bed. She went over to her one wardrobe and opened it. Reaching inside she pulled out a box. Philip looked puzzled at her as she put the box on the floor and opened it. As she pulled out the contents she saw his smile widen and he nodded. She was holding the uniform she had worn at the final gymnastics competition from school. The senior year had got through to a national competition and the school had given them all a formal uniform to wear. It looked a lot like her school uniform only more stylised and more adult. The blazer still had the school emblem on its pocket and it was the same dark green as their uniform as well as the skirt. But the cut was different more adult and showed off a lot more of her figure. Philip stared at it and she could see the lust in his eyes.

"God if you wore that I'd take you. But I don't know how much control I'd have. And I doubt it would survive," he said in a whisper.

"Good, and don't worry about tearing it I've never worn it since." Lauren smiled already wondering how hard he was going to take her and what he was going to do to her next time.

walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers
12