Fulfillment

Story Info
A chore for mom turns into fun in the closet for twins.
3.1k words
4.48
270.8k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EDSpencer
EDSpencer
126 Followers

He'd watched her from a distance all his life. He had to stay on the outside looking in. What would the family think if they knew that their golden-boy, Ian, had these feelings towards his twin. How could he not, though? Tera had been throwing herself at him since they were young. Unlike him, Tera didn't give a shit about the blood they shared. She knew what she wanted, and she always took without care.

Still, Ian remained the one thing she couldn't attain. Everything else came to her with ease over her twenty five years, without challenge, except the one she wanted most. It was his upper-hand in their lives, but that never stopped her from trying. She just never got.

But, oh, how he wanted. How he always wanted.

So many occasion he could have caved. All it would have taken was the right touch...the right smell. She brought him to the brink of giving her all she desired, but for some reason it never came to be. Perhaps it was fate intervening. They both had bright futures ahead. A more-than-sibling relationship could ruin all they had built for themselves over the years.

Still he wanted. He yearned for a taste of her.

Ian had gotten an eye full of silky, olive toned skin that afternoon by the pool. Tera stretched herself out on one of the chairs wearing nothing but her thong bikini. She was still slick from her early morning swim which gave her flesh a sort of glimmer in the warmth of the sun. Ian watched her from the porch, keeping away. He had to. His mother was just inside, fixing them lunch just like she did every Sunday. But wanted to touch her. That skin looked perfect. He could almost feel her...his big strong hands over that smooth skin, gliding effortlessly along her body.

She looked at him standing on the porch, hidden in the shadows. Her brilliantly blue eyes were calling him to her, but he resisted. If Ian got too close...No, he just couldn't. Instead he simply waved at her. The disappointment on Tera's face pulled at him, but the look soon turned disgruntled. Her gaze went back to the book in front of her.

With a sigh, Ian turned back to the house, going inside to help their mother with lunch. She was getting on in years, but was still very capable for her age. He enjoyed assisting her though, since work demanded more of his time that he would have liked. So these Sundays when the three of them could get together made him feel better.

"Ian, honey," his mother said as he began setting the table for three, "Run upstairs and get the photo album from my closet. I got some new photos of your cousin and her baby she wanted me to show you."

Ian smiled at that.

"Sure thing, Mom." he agreed

He sat the last dish down on the table. A moment later, he moved out of the dining room, then went upstairs. Ian walked into his mother's neat and tidy room, then into the closet. It was a tiny space, but filled nearly to the top of family memorabilia. His mother saved every little trinket since as far back as he could remember.

"Photo album...photo album..." he mumbled as he started the nearly impossible search, "It's going to take me fucking forever to find it!"

It was too true. It would take forever. Thankfully, this chore took his mind from that beautiful woman stretched out by the pool. Well, only so much. The imagined taste of her forever stayed on his tongue. If only....

Fifteen minutes of searching produced no results. It wasn't that surprising to Ian. Worse yet, only a fraction of the closet had been searched. It could take an hour. Why that woman hadn't give him more specific place to look was beyond him.

"You know, you take forever to find anything. I have to wonder if that applies in every aspect of your life." A soft, sultry voice cooed from behind.

Ian went stiff. The voice sent a shiver down his spine. In public, she kept it causal. In moments like these, his sister spoke in a low tone made for seduction. Damn her...

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with taking your time." Ian half turned his face to her with a smirk, then went back to his search.

"I heard that." she agreed with a wide grin as she moved up closer, "But you know, I'd rather you show me."

Ian felt her breasts pressed against his back, rubbing against him in methodical strokes. His breath held in his throat as those soft orbs touched him.

"Damnit, woman. Stop that." he said with a slightly strained voice.

She laughed that flirty laugh of hers. The very laugh that broke the men she brought to bed and told him of the conquests later.

"Why?" she practically purred, "You know you like it."

"It's not whether or not I like it."

She sighed and moved away. Already she grew weary of the game. Tera always did. Ian was too hard headed. Of course, this was only a brief pause. Soon she'd start up again.

"Yeah." she said with evident exasperation, "If you say so, brother dear."

Ian finally looked at her. She pouted those sweet, kissable pink lips at him. Most women annoyed him when they did that, but not Tera. It somehow suited her face.

His eyes swept her features as though looking for the first time. She had an exotic look, his sister. Her dark hair cupped her face soft round face in deep waves, flowing passed her shoulders. Her olive skin always seemed silky smooth. Her blue eyes were larger than most, forever having a twinkle of mischief.

"Why the hell are you looking at me like that? Aren't you supposed to be getting something?" she said, putting her hands on her hips.

Ian's eyes went wide.

"Oh yeah..." he mumbled, then turned around.

She laughed again. Ian had to take a moment to contain himself.

"You goof." Tera laughed as she pushed his shoulder

He continued to search, but stayed very aware that his twin watched as he did. After a few moments, she moved further into the closet with him. She pulled out a few boxes and opened them.

"Here it is!" she said in triumph, holding the book above her head.

Ian's head whipped around and gapped. Damn! She laughed and did a little dance for him.

"That's just not fair." he grumped.

Tera shrugged, then opened up the book. She wasn't terribly interested. He could tell. Eventually she tossed the book at him with a yawn. Tera had never been big on the whole "family" deal. When it came to family, she only cared about him and their mother. The extended bunch didn't blip on her radar.

"Alright, I found the book. Now, I want a reward."

Ian raised a brow at her as he crossed his arms.

"Oh?"

"Oh, yeah! You better believe it!" she said excitedly

She licked her pouty lips slowly as she deliberately eyed the length of his body. When she got her eyeful, she looked back into his dark grey eyes, "I want a kiss."

Ian scoffed at her.

"You want a kiss? Are you crazy? Mom's downstairs. What if she came up here?"

"You think I care? I demand payment for services rendered."

Ian shook his head at her. The face she returned was dead serious. She must have lost her mind. Not that he didn't want to. He couldn't help feeling the shame in wanting to.

"I don't think so, Tera."

"Oh, but I do." she purred as she reached out for the closet door and shut it, "Now, come on and give it to me, Ian. Just a little kiss."

In the darkness, she reached out for him. She grabbed the waist of his jeans, pulling him to her, right against her. Ian swallowed hard as, once again, he felt the softness of her body. It was enough to drive him mad. His hand moved to his head to run his long fingers though his thick black hair.

"Tera..." he said with warning

Her hand was on his face before he could even register any movement. Her thumb brushed against his lips.

"Just one...? Please? For your sister."

"Because you're my sister, I'm not going to do that."

The thumb brushed his mouth. Ian's hot breath poured over the probing digit from the slight part.

"If I weren't?"

Ian blinked slow. His eyes were starting to adjust to the darkness. Only a little light came into the confined space, thanks to a crack between the door and the floor. It was enough to see her slightly lowered eyelids. He could barely see her eyes thanks to her lusciously long lashes.

"If you weren't." he repeated but as a statement.

"Pretend I'm not." there was a need in her voice that hadn't been there before. It made Ian's mind just a little fuzzy.

She licked her lips. In turn, so did he. Just afterwards, her finger brushed his mouth again. This time, however, he sought out her with his teeth, bringing the thumb further into his mouth, grazing it with his teeth. All the while, his grey eyes were ablaze with mounting lust.

He yanked her hand away then placed his on her face, pulling her up to him. The move caused her to clutch her teeth. Her breath moved between those perfect teeth raggedly as Ian's face lowered towards hers. His mouth brushed her pouting lips, barely touching the skin. It was almost like he was touching her soul instead. Tera trembled beneath his hands with anticipation and longing.

They stayed this way for a few tortured seconds. It was too much for Tera, who whimpered once as she pulled on the waist of his jeans again, pulling his hips to hers.

"Ian...!" she begged.

He tried desperately to push passed the blood between them. All of his being wanted the simple union, but his mind couldn't make it alright. It was wrong. So wrong.

"I can't....." he groaned, ever so slightly grounding himself into her

She pulled on him harder, pressing him in more and more.

"Fuck you, Ian. You will! Kiss me!!" she said with frustration

Her hand wrapped around the back of his neck then brought his face to hers. Their lips met, finally, for the first time, just lips pressed together.

Ian pulled back, breathing heavily.

"Heaven help me..." he mumbled, then dove back in this time more assertively, forcing her mouth open with his tongue then pushing it inside

Her mouth tasted sweet like cotton candy and was hot as the sun. Ian probed deeper and deeper until he thought for sure he might choke her. He had her pressed against the wall, holding her up with his body. One of her long legs bent around him allowing their hips to meet even more. His hand slid down her torso to that leg to feel the silk like smoothness. It continued to move upward until he cupped her skin, just below that beautiful tight ass of hers.

Their mouths parted but their faces stayed close. Their hot ragged breathing echoed off the close walls of the overstuffed closet. Their hips continued to meet, gently rubbing until Ian's pants got tighter in the groin.

"Fuck me, Ian...Fuck me..." she whispered in that aching tone.

His mind was fuzzy now because of the taste of her and the feel of her. Still, he had enough left to remember that fucking his twin sister wasn't something appropriate. Of course, the fact that she was now nibbling along his neck wasn't helping the situation any.

"Tera, please don't do this." he groaned

His plea went unheard. Her hands roamed his body while her mouth touched everything in reach. The stiffness between his legs stretched to the point of nearly bursting. He had to take it out. He needed the release.

As though she heard, her hands slipped between then and undid the jeans, pushing them down his hips. Her hand wrapped around the thick and long manhood. The touch immediately caused him to groan out. He was already slick with his own juices, allowing her hand easily slide along the erect cock.

Unconsciously, his hand moved to her shoulder and pushed off the strap of the spaghetti strapped dress she had thrown on since the pool, then her bikini top. Her left breast was now free for the taking. His mouth dipped down, taking the beautiful pink brown nipple into his mouth. It was already stiff, but the moment his hot and wet mouth touched it, it became even moreso. He sucked on her gently, teasingly. She moved closer, bending her back so he could take in more of her. Ian obliged by licking the areola, spiraling in slow circles.

"Oh, Ian, fuck me..." she requested again.

Somewhere inside, he knew better. Honestly he did, but this once, he couldn't resist. His hands moved between their hips until he found her bikini bottoms. His fingers ran over the material between her legs, finding it to be warm and wet. Tera grinded herself against them, until he moved them further up her leg. He fisted the flimsy strings at the sides of the thong and pulled roughly until it ripped. He growled as he heard it fall to the wooden floor. He brought his fingers back to the now bare, moist folds, dipping his fingers between them. Tera's back arched as he ran leisurely circles around her swollen nub. And the mewing moans that came out of her mouth as he touched broke down every defense he had left.

"Ian...please..."

He pressed her more into the wall, fully supporting her body while she wrapped those long legs around his waist. It didn't take him long to line himself up with her very center. As soon as he did, he plunged into her body with ease. She was so hot and wet inside, and surprisingly tight. Ian groaned as the entire length of him drove in. Tera, too, called out as she clutched onto his muscular shoulders and arms. He moved in and out with even measured thrusts while she continued to hold onto him, using her legs to bring him back in with warm welcome. Their mouths crashed together, taking and giving what years of tension had built between them.

"Yes, ohhhhh..." she groaned as he moved, taking her at long last, "OH!" she threw her head back as he began swiveling his hips

"Is this what you wanted?" Ian moaned after bringing his mouth to her ear

"Yes..." she moaned back, "YES! Oh, fuck me just like that." she said as he started pounding her

She started clutching him inside of her. That extra tightness made him pound even more, shivering as the sensation nearly made him come. Luckily, he managed to hold off. It took every ounce of strength, since it could have been so easy just then. So easy.

"Ian? Tera? Where are you guys?" they heard their mother distantly call from downstairs. "Guys?"

Ian slowed down for a moment as he stared into Tera's face, which was contorted into agitation. Then they heard the first footstep fall on the stairs.

"Shit..." Ian grunted, "She's heading upstairs..." he moved to pull away.

Tera latched on even tighter to Ian with a threatening glare.

"No..."

Ian started to move again, faster and faster, pounding harder and harder into his sister. She spread her legs wide to give him easier access. His hands grabbed onto her legs to keep her from slipping.

Another footstep.

He was close to coming, but the way Tera gasped, he could tell he wasn't alone.

"That's right..." he whispered, "Come for me."

She grunted, but quietly. He watched her bit her lip hard and arch her back.

Another footstep. And another.

His movements got faster. A loud slapping sound bounced off the walls of the closet. Her wonderful juices dripped down his cock.

Another.

"Fuck, Tera, fuck...." he grunted. Almost home now. He felt her wet hole clench on his pole.

Another.

"Ah OH! Yes, I'm coming! Yes! Shit!" she gasped out as he slammed into her

Ian pumped three more times, then he spilled into her, coming so hard that he shook.

Another. "Children?"

The pair went limp as they held onto one another. Both of them were drenched in sweat and gasping, but both wore a smile.

Then they heard their mother getting closer.

Tera seemed nonchalant about it, but Ian was in a panic trying to fix himself. She placed her free breast into her bikini, then opened the closet door. With a little bounce in her step, she moved to their mother's bed and sat with crossed legs. Ian ran his fingers through his hair, trying to play it cool.

Their mother walked into the room. She smiled at Tera.

"Wow, you're in a good mood for a change." The older woman said noting the glowing grin the girl wore.

"We all have our good days, Mom."

Their mother nodded, then looked to Ian. She shook her head with a playful laugh.

"You take forever to find anything. And look the book is right there on that box. I swear boy, you probably couldn't even find the nose on your face."

Ian laughed nervously, picked up the book, and handed it to his mom.

"Come on down for lunch. It's done."

"Alright, Mom." both Ian and Tera said together while their mother walked out of the room

Tera turned to Ian with a smirk. He was red in the face.

"I dunno if I have room for lunch," she said thoughtfully, "I already got stuffed today. You better be careful, Ian. You could break someone on that thing." she cackled as she stood up and walked over to Ian. She ran one of her fingers down his chest, "Mmmm...you were everything I've ever dreamed, and I've dreamt quite a lot."

He could barely look her in the eye. He hated to admit it, but that was the best fuck he'd ever had. It wouldn't be something he'd ever forget about......or ever stop craving for. Though, he'd had a long time to deal with craving like he had.

"Speechless? Mmm, that's alright, hon." she slid a hand down between her legs to wet it, then rubbed her taste onto his lips, "Something to remember our little moment. I'll see you downstairs" she laughed then sauntered out of the room.

Once she was gone, Ian licked his lips and savored the taste of his twin sister. It was everything he imagined and more.

EDSpencer
EDSpencer
126 Followers