Fulfillment Ch. 04

Story Info
Threesome funsome.
3.7k words
3.97
29.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat:

With the crunch of the fall activities over and my work schedule settling down, I found myself training the new employee, Sondra, on how I wanted to receive the files from her. One of the first things that I noticed about Sondra was the slightly off-kilter way that she presented herself. Although she dressed professionally, there was something different about her that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Often she wore vividly colored suit jackets with plain skirts, and you could see she had very large breasts protruding out from that petite frame of hers. She was a few years older than me and had never married. Her skin was Mediterranean looking, much like my husband, with dark brown hair cut just below her ears and large, highly expressive eyes.

We began having lunch together and found out we had a lot of things in common including being vegetarians. We became friends and she became curious about my obviously unusual marital situation. I began sharing what was going on with my husband's efforts as well as with other lovers I had located thru the Internet. It was through these discussions that I found out that she hadn't been with a man sexually in many, many years. Apparently, her fear of diseases, jerks and being used had pushed her towards a celibate life. One Thursday morning she began pumping me for information on various types of dating sites. The next day she came in and told me that she had registered on one of the "straight" online dating sites and that she already had a date for that very night. I was amazed and couldn't believe that she had progressed that far in only one night. I felt like I had mentored her well indeed.

Sondra proudly showed me some of the IM conversations that led up to the proposed meeting with "Roger" including some of the lines each of them had lavished on the other. It wasn't long before the conversation had turned from the basics of him wanting to "nibble on her ear lobe" to "tearing off her clothing and unleashing those voluptuous melons" then "slipping his foot long hot dog between them and spew his gooey love juice to the tip of her tongue." Next she opened up the private pictures that he allowed her to access and my jaw dropped considerably as this huge piece of manhood dangled between his legs. I must admit that I was surprised at what he was packing and tried to imagine how she could get so lucky the first time. Again I looked back to his face, and couldn't imagine its owner slinging that piece of meat around.

We made plans to meet for lunch and pick up a few things for the date that evening, as she wanted my opinion. The first place Sondra drove us to was a small boutique called "Twice As Nice". I must admit I didn't know what to expect as we entered. Somehow I doubted that my vision of two men fucking customer's silly in the dressing room would be reality. It turned out to be a thrift store that she shopped at often, and we headed straight for the lingerie section. Her eye caught several intriguing pieces in black with lace, Lycra spandex and a few boas', which she quickly ran to try on. After a few hearty smirks came a very naughty laugh as she flung open the dressing room door awaiting my approval. I felt an instant tremor of shock on my face as I raised my fingers up to my mouth and uttered "Oh My Gosh! That's so unbelievable."

She twirled herself around and said, "I'll take it."

Now, I never thought of myself as a prude but this was obviously originally purchased at a Quadruple X store for some very kinky sex. It reminded me of Cat Woman with zippers and grommet fasteners placed strategically on the tight fitting costume. "Now all you need is a whip," I said sarcastically as we headed to the liquor store for several bottles of rum and coke, and then next door for a fruit and cheese platter with crackers. Even in the tiny tote bag that Sondra was lugging the outfit around in, the kinky nature of the clothes were obvious for anyone in the liquor store to see. It's amazing we got out of there without a few more propositions.

"Think I can score tonight with all these accoutrements?" Sondra smirked. Actually, I was beginning to have more than a little fear for the poor, unsuspecting guy than I was worried about Sondra's chances at this point.

"I doubt you'll need it, but I will wish you good luck anyway tonight. Is he taking you to a movie, to dinner or what?"

"Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of getting a few drinks into him at Blue Martini's and then dragging him back to my place and raping him." And I don't think she was kidding me in the least.

Since I wouldn't see her again till Monday morning, I had a long weekend to ponder her fortunes while trying to figure out how to push my own fortunes forward a bit. But first, I had my daughter's Halloween party to plan. Not that the Cat Woman costume had got me to thinking or anything, but my daughter was not interested in a kinky party so much as a loud bit of hip hop fun.

Monday arrived and I don't know who was more anxious to talk about the weekend, Sondra or I. But with Sondra's mouth, that was a short battle.

"How did it go, little miss hottie?"

"The evening was kind of like the old videos of the Hindenburg. The drinks went well and he was as anxious as I was to get back to my place. I don't know if it was all the candles I lit, the incense or the warped way the VCR porno tape was playing but things just went quickly downhill. First off, I changed into the Cat Woman garb. He really seemed to get a kick out of it but I didn't see the expected bulge, if you know what I mean. So I decided to do a little bump and grind for him, you know, an old fashioned lap-dance?"

"I think I still remember what that is, thank you very much," I rejoined.

"That was when I got my first surprise. Whoever's close up picture he had sent me certainly wasn't a Roger original. Whatever was causing that rather small lump in his pants was not the mean old tiger snake that I had seen in the photo. This was more like a gecko. Of course, I did require deeper inspection so I did some unzipping. Even hard, this thing wasn't big enough to even justify a blowjob. No way I was gonna let that little thing be my first close encounter in 5 years; Roger and out."

While I was now laughing uncontrollably, she remain pretty stern faced and serious. She had obviously been sorely disappointed at her first dip in the internet-dating pool. I didn't know whether to distract her or encourage her, since my first advice seemed to have gone awry.

"Hey, forget about it. Assholes happen. Why don't you come over to my place next weekend and help chaperone my little girl's party? I don't think any of the boys there will be old enough for you but there is always their fathers, brothers or friends."

"Wouldn't it be a hoot if your hubbie and I hit it off. I mean we are both long time vegetarians, perverts, Semites and are about the same age right?" she sort of joked.

"Hey, I don't think the no word is in his vocabulary, or mine either for that matter," I admitted. "Bring a change of clothes since the party runs late and we'll see what develops."

The rest of the week went by in a blur of trips to the stores for balloons, spider webs, a huge spider and assorted decorations, foods and drinks. Separate bags for the kiddy's stuff and for the few adults that were expected to stay and help out. The black lights went into the spot light fixtures in the party room and we were ready for the screaming monsters.

As it turned out only a couple of the parents stayed for more than an hour or so. The kids had a great time and slowly filtered out with their weary parents in tow. As the party devolved into our daughter and a couple close friends mostly listening to music in her bedroom and the three remaining adults getting drunk or stoned in another part of the house, the conversation also turned from witches, goblins and spiders to more adult themes like dating, sex and Sondra's desire for some new pictures to post on her web site.

Art was more than willing to act as cameraman for these endeavors, so while I went off to check on the kids and clean up a bit, Art and Sondra went into the office to take some web cam photos suitable for posting on the various sites that Sondra was trying out. Some of the sites were for swingers and some were basic dating sites, so a bit of variety was called for. I knew that Sondra hat her Cat Woman outfit on underneath her clothes and imagined how Art would be happy to pose her provocatively.

Art continues:

Kat had told me that Sondra was a bit on the kinky side and might be interested in more than just vanilla behavior. I was amused, amazed and flattered when she asked me to take some photos of her for her web sites. I didn't see where it would be too hard to doll her up for the camera. I did wonder just how risqué she wanted these shots to be. I know that for Match.com or many of the others, a smile and shoulders were enough. For some of the sites, partial or even total nudity was certainly expected. This Halloween party was already turning out to be one of the better of the ones we had staged on my daughter's favorite holiday.

"How do you want me to sit? She asked me. "Should I wear my hair up, down or to the side? Cleavage or no cleavage."

"Definitely, cleavage." Didn't want her to think I wasn't listening. I would leave how much cleavage up to her.

I started snapping shots that were either rejected for being too tame, too lame or too silly. So the shots got a bit racier. A close up of her profile seemed to please her so we kept it and marked it for the basic straight sites. This shot also showed just the swell of her breasts at the bottom of the photo. Of course, to actually get the shot we had to strip back the fabric of her red tights and red bra to allow enough skin to get on camera. She offered no resistance when I personally peeled the material back, sliding my forefinger just under her tight D cups. Her nipples were just holding the bra on her body as we snapped off that winning shot.

"Kat said that it would be okay if I asked you to take some semi-nudes of me. I don't guess you have any objections do you?"

"I'll shoot whatever you want to show." I didn't even know if that made any sense, but I was a bit too stoned to care. The opening door caused us both to glance in that direction, but it was just Kat coming by to check on us. I showed her the keepers we had and suggested that we still had a few more to go.

"They look pretty good for an old broad. I think Art is bringing out your best assets," Kat smirked. "Let me know if you need any help." She went back to her cleaning and I went back to my photography.

The final few shots I took each got more revealing. She would tell me to turn around while she would change bras, skirts, tops or angles. When she felt she had the right look, I was allowed to turn and give the thumbs up or down. The final shot was of her with the bra hanging open and her finger in her mouth in an erotic-tease gesture. I couldn't help but notice that she was also enjoying the effect that this pose was having on Mr. Happy.

"I'm not sure if I should even allow you to have access to that picture," she opined. But the smirk on her face said that she was happy to show off her favorite attributes. When Kat came back and announced that the girls were all asleep and maybe we should do the same, Sondra curled up on the couch with her bra still open and her melons shining in the lights and fell asleep in about a minute and a half.

"Oh well, that seemed like fun," I mused. "I'll have to get her a web cam so that she can share these photos back and forth. It would be fun to actually have someone to Video Conference with. That night, Kat and I fucked like bunnies while trying to keep the jiggling noises of the waterbed in check. Wouldn't want the sleeping Cat Woman in the next room to wake up.....

Kat continues:

Art did get a web cam and Sondra was so excited about her Halloween present that she asked us to come over and install it that next weekend. Of course, she also mentioned how erotic it was taking the pictures last weekend and how attractive my husband was and how helpful and how useful he must be. Yada Yada.

"Maybe he can show me how to download some music too," she inquired. "You said he's pretty good with the computer. I could make some lunch, we could set up the cameras and mikes and have a picnic." "That sounds like fun; let's do it. Art loves to show off his techno-skills such as they are." I replied.

I'll also have to remember to warn Art that on this weekend, I plan on being a little wilder than he's ever seen me before

Art:

I gathered up the cords and wires and rebate certificates, didn't forget to bring the wife, hopped in the car and we were off to Sandra's place for the day. When we got there, the living room was dimly lit with the shades drawn and several candles casting a very warm glow on the room. I was concerned about the placement of some of the candles; particularly one that seemed to be cooking the VCR (a fact I later ascertained) and another that was could drip onto the TV. Hey, it's her house. I nudged one forward and one back just for safety sake and got to work setting up and installing the computer junk while the girls started chatting a putting a lot of health food store goodies out on plates. She really had put together quite a feast and we were soon gorging ourselves on the foods, wines, rum and cokes and reefer madness. The only thing that didn't work too well was the VCR, so the porn tape she had wouldn't play! A DVD would be way too modern a technology for her to have. Meanwhile, the girls were getting playful, painting each other's faces with various smeary edibles and daring me to come and eat some of it.

"Looks a bit messy, but definitely worth the effort." I opined.

"Maybe we should take our clothes off.... to keep them clean," Sondra offered.

Kat and I exchanged glances and smiles and were only a couple of seconds behind Sondra in shedding our shirts, pants, skirts and stockings. When Sondra noticed I still had my underpants on she asked if I needed some help with that and, before I could answer, wriggled them down my legs and off. She then performed the same service for Kat and then presented herself to Kat for panty stripping. With the final article of clothes tossed into the corner, Sondra's eyes went right to my rapidly growing cock.

"Looks like somebody's expecting to have some fun here," was all she said as she fell to her knees, grabbed a hold of what she'd been staring at and swallowed me whole with her first try, holding my now fully grown member deep in her mouth and then slowly rising up to let me pull out with a pop. "Better than a Popsicle....and bigger too," she smiled. "And look what a pretty pussy Kat has! It's all puffy and with a big clit and it looks like she's ready for some action too!"

With that, she pushed Kat gently backwards onto the kitchen/living room separator, which was conveniently set at about 3 feet, leaving Kat's ass on the separator, her right leg on the floor and her left leg raised slightly in Sondra's right hand. Sondra immediately plunged tongue deep into Kat's pussy making Kat jump a bit with a startled laugh that was followed by ticklish laughter and a few groans as well. Soon the groans were winning out over the laughs and she seemed to really be getting into what was becoming a primer on eating pussy that Sondra was giving us both. Kat got the direct benefit, but I was taking notes too, all the while playing with Sondra's swinging tits and Kat's more stationary pair.

After Kat's eyes rolled back in her head during a particularly furious bit of pussy munching, she pushed down on Sondra's arms and said that she deserved a return favor. They quickly switched positions with Sondra now leaning against the partition and the wall while Kat took what I imagined to be her first real attempt at pussy pillaging. So, while Kat's butt was pointing my way anyway, I decided that perhaps her freshly licked pussy would like something larger than a tongue or a couple fingers plunging in it. Naturally, I offered my own swollen muscle of love to that familiar love tunnel.

"How about a little change in position?" I asked. "I'd like to alternate fucking those two beautiful butts while you two are both bent over the partition."

They quickly accommodated my request and I pulled out of Kat and began to rub my cock over Sondra's hairless mound, clit and ass. Not wanting to tease her too much, I put on the condom that Sondra insisted upon onto my dick, and watched her grab a hold of Kat's arm while I positioned myself for entry. I always enjoy the look on a woman's face the first time I enter her. It's not that I'm so long but the thickness always seems to make them form that pretty O on the mouth as they accept the purple marauder for the first time. Sondra did not disappoint, adding a slightly hanging tongue to the usual O making it look like a Q as she looked backwards over her shoulder at me. A few strokes here and there and then, to keep Kat even warmer than Sondra's lips and hands were achieving, I plugged into her for a few more rapid thrusts. "Maybe we'd be more comfortable in the bedroom?" It was Sondra doing the offering and no one disagreed.

As soon as we all got on the bed together, Sondra dove between Kat's thighs while opening her own legs wide apart in an obvious invite for Kat to get in a 69 position with her. This was almost as much fun to watch as it was to participate in. Unfortunately, the video cam was too far away and long forgotten so there would be no visual reminders of this fun afternoon. Kat's motions mimicked Sondra's somewhat more experienced endeavors. Picking a place to join in was the only challenge. Since Kat's twat was nearest, I edged closer to her to slide my dick over the tongue that was reaming her out and then placed the tip of my dick at her labia. Sondra surprised me a bit by engulfing my balls in her mouth, one at a time, over and over until they both started to feel heavy. When she finally let them go, I rammed hard into Kat's pussy, which elicited a groan from Sondra since Kat had been nibbling at her clit at the time. I just pushed myself in as deeply as I could and then slowly withdrew to repeat the exercise at the other end of the bed.

Kat just held Sondra's lips open while she stroked the clit with her fingers. "Aim it right here." And I did. Kat was almost gleeful watching my cock slide in and out of her friend's receptive pussy from a distance of about 8 inches. After several minutes of rapid thrust and occasional licks from Kat she said that I should have a chance at an uninterrupted orgasm too. So, she disentangled herself and flipped Sondra's leg up over my shoulder leaving me lying on top of her in missionary position. While Sondra seemed sad that Kat had removed herself, it did give me a chance to really hammer the point home. The point of my dick that is.

For someone who supposedly had not had sex for 5 years the abilities and talents had certainly not gone away. "Must be like riding a bike," I thought to myself. While I suspected that Sondra had shown more passion for the F on F action, she also seemed a bit saddened that we had not remained a threesome all the time. Did she want to share me or share Kat? Before I got too deeply enmeshed in useless thought, a little voice in the back of my heads said that it was gusher time. While Sondra hung on for dear life, I pounded harder and harder till I finally erupted.

We finally managed to eat some of the fancy foods that Sondra had left out but no one put their clothes back on. This led to strawberries being strategically placed for easy plucking, whipped cream in the damndest of places and Baba G'noush stuffed mushrooms being shared by all. The frolicking continued for a while, but the facilities were a bit cramped for three so we decided to head back home for the night and invite Sondra over for the next weekend when she could actually spend the night. And that was another time!