Full

Story Info
slave is initiated by her Master & His friends.
7.2k words
4.49
164.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roke
Roke
30 Followers

Full…she'd never felt this full before.

* * *

When He called this afternoon and gave her instructions on how to prepare herself, she knew He had something special planned for tonight. Not in a million years would she have guessed that it would end up like it did.

After hanging up the phone, she had walked into the bathroom and ran a nice hot bubble bath. Before slipping into the tub she waxed her legs, under her arms, and around His fuck hole, making sure she was completely bare and smooth, just the way He required. Just the way He'd specified on the phone.

Satisfied that she had not missed a single spot, she lowered herself into the steaming bubbles, laying back for a moment to luxuriate in the feeling of the warmth surrounding her. As she took the bath sponge and began running it down over her body, cleansing herself for Him, she shut her eyes and let her mind drift. It was His fingers she felt tracing around her nipples, over the plain of her tummy, between her silky thighs to stroke the swelling lips of her cunt. As her finger lightly touched the engorged bud of her clit, she felt an electric shock shoot through her. With a loud gasp she snapped open her eyes and yanked her hand away from her cunt. An unauthorized orgasm would only serve to displease Him.

Finishing up her bath quickly, she tried to ignore the throbbing between her legs. As she stepped out of the tub, she grabbed a large fluffy towel off the rack and dried herself briskly, mind once again wandering to all the times He'd dried her. It was always rough, but she could feel the tenderness underlying His motions. Wrapping the towel around her, she padded off to the bedroom to continue preparing herself for the events to come.

Letting the towel drop to the floor, she stood before the full-length mirror on the back of the door and studied her reflection. Sighing and shaking her head, she turned away from the mirror and walked across the bedroom to the dressing table.

"I still say I'm fifteen pounds overweight!" she mumbled to herself. "That means He's wrong, even if He is the Master!"

Pulling open the top drawer of the ornate wooden jewelry box, she saw the gold nipple clips with the tiny pink crystal tear drops hanging from them. Taking one between her fingers, she lifted it up to her right breast, brushing her nipple with the tips of her the fingers of her left hand until it stiffened and lengthened, then slipping the clip around the swollen bud. It pinched lightly at her nipple…not painfully, but enough to remind her it was there. As if the weight of the crystal teardrop would let her forget!

With a little flick of her fingers, she started the teardrop swaying, pulling at her nipple, then reached into the box and removed the twin. A moment later both of her nipples were adorned with the jewelry. Next she removed the thin gold choker from around her neck and placed it in the bottom drawer of the jewelry box, taking up the one and a half inch black leather collar with the D-ring in front and putting it around her throat in its place.

A quick glance at the clock revealed that she was almost out of time. His car would be pulling into the garage any moment, and she was expected to be kneeling in front of the garage door, waiting for Him, when He entered the house. Quickly slipping her feet into the three-inch stiletto heeled "fuck me" shoes, she made her way back down the stairs and dropped to her knees in front of the door leading to the garage just as she heard the automatic door close behind His car.

A moment later, the door swung open and He stepped inside, smiling at her as He spotted her in her kneel, awaiting Him. He took one step towards her, shutting the door behind Him, and ran His fingers into her thick ash-blonde hair, tightening His grip and yanking her head back so her face turned up towards Him. He bent down and kissed her roughly, sucking her lower lip into His mouth and chewing lightly on it.

After a moment He pulled back from the kiss, releasing her hair from His grip. He grinned down at her, a wicked twinkle in His eye, then stepped around her.

"Wait here…I'll be back down in a few minutes." He commanded over His shoulder as He left the kitchen and headed up the stairs to the bedroom.

Obediently, she remained kneeling in front of the garage door. After a moment she heard the sound of the shower. Shutting her eyes, she pictured Him under the spray of the showerhead, His strong rough hands lathering His body. As the sounds of the water ceased, she visualized Him stepping from the tub and drying Himself, then applying His deodorant, followed by the cologne that He knew drove her wild.

Ten minutes later she heard Him coming back down the stairs two at a time. He walked back into the kitchen and stopped in front of her. Eyes cast down, she kept her gaze locked on the toes of His shiny black shoes.

"Stand, slut." He growled at her. In one fluid motion she raised from her kneel to a standing position before Him, and felt her breath catch momentarily at the sight of Him.

He stood before her in His white dinner jacket and black tuxedo pants. His fingers worked to fasten the top button of His ribbed shirt as He caught her gaze in His. He held the bow tie out to her.

"Fix it." He commanded. Taking a step closer to Him, breathing in His cologne and the masculine scent of Him beneath it, she placed the tie around His neck, under His collar, and busied herself tying it for Him. When she was finished, she took a step back from Him again, drinking Him in with her eyes.

He grinned at her.

"Do you like what you see, slut?" He asked.

"Wow." Was all she managed to reply.

He chuckled and walked around her, into the living room and to the closet by the front door. Risking a quick peek over her shoulder, she saw Him taking His trench coat off of the hanger. As He started to turn back towards her, she quickly directed her attention forward again, locking her eyes on a pattern in the wood grain on the garage door.

"This is what you'll be wearing tonight, slut." He whispered to her as He draped the trench coat around her smooth shoulders. Biting her lower lip, she managed to keep from protesting. He opened the door and reached inside the garage, removing the gold chain leash from the hook on the wall and turning back towards her.

"Kneel." He commanded, and she quickly dropped back onto her knees, head held high, eyes cast down. He took a step towards her and leaned over, hooking the leash to the D-ring on the front of her collar. Then He turned and walked down the step into the garage, giving the leash a tug to pull her along on her hands and knees behind Him.

He led her around to the passenger side of the car and pulled open the door, stepping aside to allow her to crawl up into the seat and arrange herself in a sitting position. Before shutting the door, He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss, pulling the trench coat shut in the front to keep her covered.

After pulling the garage door shut, He slid behind the wheel of the car next to her. With a quick flick of His wrist the engine roared to life. In the passenger side view mirror she could see the automatic door raising behind the car as He shifted into reverse and pulled down the driveway. He pulled onto the street and pointed the nose of the car in the direction of the city.

"Master?" she asked hesitantly, her voice barely a whisper. He glanced over at her and grinned.

"Patience, slut…you'll learn soon enough what I have in store for you."

Taking a deep breath, knowing that she was pushing her luck, she began again.

"Master…may Your slut inquire as to what is expected of her tonight, Sir?"

"Obedience, slut. Plain and simple. I expect you to make Me proud. Understood?"

"Yes, Master. Pleasing You and making You proud is what Your slut strives for always, Sir."

"Good girl." He told her with a smile, reaching over and placing His right hand on her left thigh. As He merged the car onto the freeway, she felt His fingers caressing the inside of her thigh, sliding up until they lightly brushed the swollen lips of her cunt. His strong fingers parted her lips, and she felt Him exploring her wetness, pad of His middle finger brushing lightly over the throbbing jewel of her clit.

Pressing herself back against the seat, she slid her hips forward slightly, opening herself to Him. As she leaned her head back and closed her eyes, her breathing grew heavier, letting Him know the effect He was having on her. The interior of the car was filled with the perfume of her musk.

He continued teasing her with one hand, knowing exactly how to keep her on the very edge of orgasm without pushing her over. He could see her squirming slightly in her seat, and every time she tried to press herself against His fingers, He would withdraw them just out of reach of her hungry cunt and aching clit.

Without realizing how much time had passed, uncertain whether it had been only a few minutes or a tortured eternity, she felt His hand move from between her thighs and the car slow to a stop. Opening her eyes, she realized they were deep in the heart of the city, parked at the curb in front of what appeared to be a darkened and abandoned warehouse.

He opened the door of the car and slid out, and she saw Him walking around the front of the vehicle until He stood next to her door. He opened it and reached in, grabbing the leash hanging from her collar and giving it a sharp tug to guide her from the car.

"Upright." He ordered, and she exited the car to stand before Him. He reached towards her and pulled the trench coat closed again. Mortified, she realized that the coat had fallen open during the drive, and wondered how many truck drivers had gotten a view of her jewelry-adorned breasts.

He turned towards the steel front door of the warehouse, yanking on the leash to pull her along behind Him. Stumbling on her stiletto heels, she followed along a pace behind and slightly to His right. He paused before the door and gave three short, quick raps on the steel.

A window in the door slid open, revealing a pair of scrutinizing blue eyes.

"Hephaestus." He said, repeating the evening's password.

The heavy door swung open and He walked through it, pulling on the leash to drag her along behind Him. The door clanged shut behind them, and the owner of the blue eyes, a short man with a shock of white hair, straightened himself and turned to them.

"Good evening, Sir. The O/others have already arrived and are awaiting you in the Master's chamber. May I take the lady's wrap, Sir?"

"You may, Bishop." He answered the man, pulling the trench coat from her shoulders and leaving her exposed before the club steward. He handed the trench coat over to Bishop, who took it and folded it over his arm.

"May I bring You anything, Sir?" Bishop asked.

"My usual, Bishop…and a cigar." He answered.

"Macanudo Maduro Rothschild, Sir?" asked Bishop.

He chuckled.

"You are truly a treasure to this club, Bishop. Perhaps someday this slut will be able to anticipate My needs and desires as well as you."

Eyes still cast down, she felt the heat of a deep blush creeping over her creamy skin at His comment to the steward regarding her shortcomings. Making a mental note of His cigar preference, she wished that Bishop had mentioned what His "usual" drink was, as well, so she would be better able to serve Him as He required.

He turned to her, placing His hands on either side of her face and turning it up to His, looking into her deep brown eyes.

"Obedience tonight. Remember that."

Eyes wide, she nodded back at Him.

"Bitch." He said to her, using His command word indicating she should assume the position of His bitch in heat. Obediently, she dropped to her hands and knees, ass held high and thighs spread wide enough apart to reveal her swollen, dripping cunt.

He slid a magna-card through a reader next to a black door, then pushed it open, pulling on the leash to lead her as He walked through. Through the dim light provided by hanging candle chandeliers and torches flickering on the wall, she took in the surroundings and the other people in the room.

There were half a dozen other couples in the room already waiting for them. Five of the couples consisted of Men, dressed much the same way as her Master was, accompanied by nude female slaves on leashes. One of the other couples, however, consisted of a Woman in an elegant evening gown. At the end of her leash kneeled a young man, probably no more than 23 or 24, with a shock of thick blond hair and penetrating blue eyes. Like the female slaves accompanying the Masters, he was completely nude, his cock hard and jutting out from his body. A leather harness seemed to be wrapped around his cock and testicles, preventing the blood flow from escaping, ensuring he would remain hard until his Mistress gave permission for him to cum or go soft.

The Master's and Mistress all greeted Him as they entered the room. He returned Their greetings, then looked down at her.

"Greet your betters, slut." He commanded. Raising up into a kneel, she kept her eyes locked on the floor.

"This slut greets all the handsome Masters and the lovely Mistress," she said, her voice sounding small and tremulous in her own ears.

He reached out and stroked His fingers through her hair, murmuring the words "Good girl" to her as He petted her like one would a beloved dog. At His words of approval, she couldn't suppress a small smile.

He led her over to an overstuffed chair, where He sat. Knowing what was expected of her, she kneeled at His feet. Seemingly out of nowhere Bishop materialized, holding a try upon which sat a double old fashioned glass containing some amber liquid and a long black cigar, the end already snipped for Him.

He took the drink from the tray and set it on the table next to His chair. Then He took up the cigar. He gave the leash a sharp tug, and she looked up at Him questioningly.

"Stand." He said. Gracefully she raised from her kneel to stand before Him, feet shoulder width apart to allow Him access to the treasure between her thighs which He owned.

He reached between her legs and parted her labia, then slid the cigar between her swollen cunt lips, letting her flowing juices coat the dark tobacco wrapper. After it was thoroughly coated with her nectar, He pulled it from between her cunt lips and placed it in His mouth, savoring the musky flavor of her on it.

Bishop magically produced a silver butane lighter and held the flame just in front of the cigar. He inhaled deeply, puffing on the cigar, until the tip glowed bright red. He exhaled a thick mouthful of bluish smoke and looked at her.

"Return to your position, slut." He told her. Dropping back to her kneel, she once more focused her gaze on a spot in the center of the floor. Out of the corners of her eyes, she could see that the Masters and Mistress had all taken seats arranged in a semi-circle around the room, leaving the spot in the center of the floor open. Open for what was her only question.

He puffed on His cigar for a few minutes, making idle conversation with the other Dominants in the room. The slaves all remained silent, except when addressed by their Master or Mistress. Then they would quickly and quietly answer the question asked of them, returning immediately to silence afterwards.

Finally He rose, tugging on her leash to indicate that she should follow. Dropping back to her hands and knees, she crawled after Him as He led her over to the Master seated closest to them. He paused before the Man and looked down on her, giving the leash a sharp yank to draw her attention to His face.

"This is Master Richard." He informed her. "I am giving you to Him, to do as He commands. When He is finished with you, you will crawl over to Master Thomas, then to Master James, then to Master Benjamin, then to Mistress Elisabeth, and finally over to Master Eric. Each One will control you until They release you to the next, and you will do whatever They command. When Master Eric finishes with you, you will crawl to the center of the room and beg permission to return to My feet. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." she whispered, the implications of His command hitting her suddenly. He reached down and removed the leash from her collar, then grabbed a fistful of her hair and handed it over to Master Richard.

Master Richard took the shank of her hair and pulled her closer to Him, between His legs. He looked down at her, His brown eyes boring into her.

"Let's see how well you use that mouth of yours, slut." He commanded, yanking on her hair to pull her head down into His lap.

Knowing from the training her Master had given her what was expected, she quickly grasped the fly of His tuxedo trousers between her teeth and moved her head to slip the hook loose. When the fly was open, she buried her face in His lap, feeling His stiff cock through the rough wool fabric of His trousers, and caught the zipper between her teeth. With a single fluid motion, she pulled the zipper down. Master Richard wore no underpants, and His long, thin cock, the veins bulging out along the sides of it, jerked up and out of His pants.

Extending her pink tongue, she licked the first drops of pre-cum from the head of His cock, exploring the slit with the tip of her tongue. His hands tightened in her hair, and she took the head of His cock into her mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop. Tongue swirling, she bathed the head, then began slowly working her way down the length of His shaft.

He used His hand knotted in her hair to guide her head…forcing it down as He thrust His hips forward…driving the length of His cock into her mouth. With a moan around His shaft, she sucked hungrily at it, feeling the swollen head nudging the back of her throat. As she continued to suck at Him, His hand in her hair guiding her movements, she reached out and cradled His hairy ball sac in her hand, massaging them. He was not as thick as her Master, but He was longer. It took all her mental control to keep from gagging as the head of His cock buried itself in her tight throat.

Master Richard grabbed hold of her hair with both hands, holding her head in place as He began wildly thrusting His hips. He fucked her mouth fast and deep, driving the head of His cock in and out of her tight throat. As He thrust, she busily licked at the thick vein on the underside of His shaft, bathing it. Knowing He was getting close to cumming, she tightened her mouth around His shaft and began to suck more vigorously, longing to be fed by this Master.

Just as He was about to erupt, filling her mouth with His hot seed, He yanked back on her hair. His cock pulled free from her mouth with a popping sound. With a deep groan, He exploded, coating her face and neck with His cum. Some of His jism caught in her hair, dripping from it to land on the slope of her left breast, where she felt it sliding slowly down towards the dangling crystal teardrop hanging there.

Master Richard sank back into His chair, spent, and tugged on her hair to pull her face into His lap again.

"Lick it clean, slut." He rasped at her. Obediently she extended her tongue, licking up and down His softening cock, tasting His salty seed sliding down her throat. When she was finished, He shoved her away, pulling His hand roughly from her now tangled ash blonde locks.

"I release you, slut…crawl to Master Thomas now and find out what He demands of you."

As she dropped back onto her hands and knees to crawl over to the next Master, she caught a glimpse of Master Richard's slave smiling proudly at her. Crawling towards the chair of Master Thomas, she couldn't help but smile back.

Reaching Master Thomas' chair, she stopped and raised herself back into kneeling position. He looked down at her, and she stole a quick glance up through golden lashes, seeing His pale blue eyes inspecting her.

Roke
Roke
30 Followers