Full Bloom in Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Etaski
Etaski
2,945 Followers

Lord Indrath had expected it to be this way. It always was, the first time, and he was not disappointed in her. She had to experience this on her own. This was why he hadn't allowed her to leave the Manor to seek sex essentially at random. How could he trust anyone in Winter Home with this vulnerability? It was possible to literally be fucked to death in the throes of the Ardeur uncontrolled. This was his greatest nightmare; that she be captured and tortured, possibly killed this way, simply because she was inexperienced.

Lord Rousse had his enemies, after all, and they were watching.

So he remained hidden in the shadows of his study, feeding his own heightened lust into the man, and in turn, into Indra. She was not feeling true pain yet, of that he was certain; her aura was too high and her eyes were still glazed with lust. But she felt lost; she could not think beyond the stretching, beyond the rough plowing of her netherhole. And she knew deep down it shouldn't be that way.

Of course she knew that. She was his daughter.

All the same, Indrath could feel it when she climaxed again, heard her groan hoarsely and saw her buttocks flex against the wondrous spasms. The blonde man gasped with pleasure, throwing his head back and going mostly still as he relished the feeling.

Lord Rousse gave in to temptation and chose to ride the man's senses, see through his mind, just long enough to know what it was like to feel his daughter's tightest hole clutching repeatedly around his cock as she orgasmed.

"Stop," she moaned after she'd come down, still looking drunk and disoriented. "...stop."

He didn't stop; he kept reaming her, clutching her shoulders hard as he rode her for a great long while. Her tail wrapped around his torso again as if it were a python trying to squeeze the breath from him, but it was far too slender to work that way. She grunted with each thrust into her body, and Indrath could sense when the natural lubricant from her sex had run out. Little hot shocks of pain started sprouting up through her mind more frequently, and she struggled more, tried to avoid the way his prick stabbed into her, without success.

Indrath waited long enough to see if she would pull herself together and use her will to command her stud, or if she didn't, he waited at least long enough that she would have a very sore ass by which to remember this valuable lesson. After several long minutes of her frequent cries, he finally tweaked the man's senses again, finally allowed the human cum.

"Oh...! Ah, yeah! Oh, my Lady, yes!" the blonde exclaimed in stark relief, gripping her hips again and slamming in one more time, holding himself there as he spurted into her. Short barks of pleasure punctuated each spasm which caused Indra to flinch as she took the first male cream of her life between her buttocks.

She blinked blearily as things got quieter again, understanding that it was over but her hand shook as she tried to raise herself part way up.

"Get it...out," she murmured, and winced in relief when the semen the human had deposited eased the withdrawal. Before she could do anything else, her lover kneeled before her backside again and gently started tonguing her sore netherhole. She felt strange and wasn't sure if she should be angry at him, at herself, if she should feel relaxed, upset, satisfied, humiliated...

She certainly felt spent. She let him stay as he was for a bit, bathing her throbbing orifice with a soft, wet tongue. She caught her breath still bending over her father's desk. When finally she wished to stand up straight, however, the blonde continued to lick her even as she tried, and she grew irritable.

"Enough!" she barked, though it made her head ache and she felt dizzy. "Stop!"

He did, scooting back from her before slowly standing up himself, his breeches still down around his thighs. His dark blonde pubic thatch was matted down and his spent cock was much redder than the rest of his pale skin. He blinked at her as though he were dizzy as well, slowly trying to draw up and fasten his clothing despite not having cleaned off yet. He bowed his head.

"My Lady," he mumbled, and still had the will to glance at her eyes, even if briefly. What was lacking on his face was any menace or jeering satisfaction for what he'd done. He looked confused as she felt, not quite controlling the look of fear which crossed his face.

Had her head not hurt so much, she might have tried to glean his thoughts with a magical probe, to get an idea what his perception had been. But she wondered now if she might pass out from the attempt; she felt that weak, nauseous, as though she had over-indulged in some potion or spirit...

When the blonde touched his head in much the same area where hers ached and he winced, she demanded sharply, "Does your head hurt?"

His eyes snapped back to her, absorbed her words, and he nodded. "Yes, my Lady. As though it's the morning after too much red wine."

Her expression narrowed, her backside still throbbing with pain. "What do you remember?"

He glanced at her naked body, at her purplish nipples, and his fair complexion blushed deeply. "Everything, my Lady."

She made no immediate reply, thankful that her own complexion prevented such shows of embarrassment. He had not lied, though he certainly knew he could be killed for what just happened. "I've never been taken before, and you hurt me. No excuses?"

The man swallowed, but shook his head once. "No, my Lady."

She waited for him to say he hadn't done anything wrong, or had just been doing what her Father had ordered, or what she wanted, only trying to please her. But he said nothing at all.

*Daddy...*

She looked around the study, her expression firm as she said loudly, "Father?"

The blonde man's eyes flicked just past her shoulder and she knew her father was standing behind her. So he hadn't left. She turned around, now scowling at him. He met her eyes with a placid expression.

*Daddy, how dare you—*

*Shhhh. That was your doing, my precious.*

*What?! My doing! No, you summoned me here, you brought him here, you chose him—!*

*Sooner or later you would have invited a lover to sate your Ardeur, my daughter. He could not refuse to participate, nor could he help himself once you ensnared him with your magic. You've seen me do the same with many others at my Manor, have you not?* Indrath smiled ever so slightly. *Much harder to control than you thought, is it?*

His daughter stared at him incredulously for a few moments, speechless. In spite of his deep desire to comfort her, Indrath remained stoic and waiting, his arms folded with palms on his biceps.

She looked angry as her eyes swept over the study to look at anything other than him or the blonde man still standing in the silence to await his fate. Her eyes fell on her ruined dress and she stepped to pick it up, holding it to her breasts as she pondered her father's words.

He was right in that she'd been tempted to choose a lover herself, and soon; she'd felt ready. She knew she had inherited the alluring presence from him; it would not be hard to coax someone to feed her growing appetites. Or so she'd thought. But she had never expected to feel anything like she'd felt in this room; it had been as if there was a third beast riding the both of them...and no one had had a way to bridle it.

It was undoubtedly true that the blonde man could not refuse Lord Indrath's instruction; she knew her father was powerful enough to take the man's will away entirely if he desired. The blonde also knew this; that was why he made no excuse for himself to her now. He understood something of the Lord for whom he worked.

Her father had called her here to his study, interrupted her when she'd been highly aroused, put the man on his knees before her where she knew the Lord of the Arcanum had Wards in place for anti-scrying and sound-proofing. No one—not even a servant with their ear pressed to the door just outside—would have heard anything, neither her screams of lust nor the sounds of sex nor later her wails of pain.

After some long minutes Indra finally she looked back at her father, worry crossing her face.

*I did that? When the human lost control?*

*Yes,* Indrath replied. *When you lost control.*

She chewed her lower lip a bit, her hand surreptitiously rubbing one buttock. *How can I control it?*

Her father smiled both in amusement and with warmth once again. That was his girl.

*Practice, my beloved. Just practice.*

She nodded and stepped hesitantly toward him. He knew what she wanted and he opened his arms to her. She stepped immediately and gratefully into the embrace, the torn gown still between them. Her scent was much stronger than his at the moment, for very good reason; her sweat could be an elixir for mortals. When she stepped back, she sighed softly and glanced toward the door.

"You are dismissed, my daughter," he answered softly.

She bobbed a short curtsy and began to turn.

"Indra."

She paused, looking around.

Indrath indicated the blonde man. "Take him with you. Practice."

Her mouth opened, but even she wasn't sure whether she would protest or actually refuse. She looked at the human again, appraising him, and realized despite the soreness that she had a new toy that was much better than the wooden ones she'd been using—and one of which her father approved.

She smiled and bowed her head again, then gestured for the blonde to follow her out of the study. He did.

Indra felt the draft in the halls, felt the eternal winter outside pressing in, more so being without a dress. However she just folded the ruined garment neatly over her arm and walked as if the cold did not bother her, walking one step ahead of the man, her wings neatly folded and her tail swishing calmly from side-to-side. It wasn't the first time servants may have seen her walking from one side of the Manor to the other in a state of undress, and Indra doubted it would change going forward. Not now that she had a real lover.

For practice.

12