Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fondled Cindy's breasts through the fabric of her t-shirt and bra, as I'd always done, but soon Cindy took my hands and moved them under her shirt, so I was feeling the smooth skin of her belly and torso. I brushed my fingers along the edge of her bra cups, tentatively probing for permission to go further. I slid one finger under the cup, and felt the beginning of the swell of her breast, as it protruded from her chest.

But apparently, I was moving too slowly to suit Cindy. She stopped, sat up, and reached behind herself to unclasp her bra under her shirt, so it hung loosely and gave my hands free access to her naked breasts, under her shirt. Again, my mind reeled as I felt, for the first time, her naked breast. I savored the round fullness of it, the fleshy bounce, the delightful heft of it. I found the nipple at its peak, and playfully teased it, causing Cindy to groan at the sensation.

And the sensations of Cindy's naked breasts caused my erection to grow in my pants. I tried to shift position so it was less uncomfortable, but to no avail – my throbbing penis simply wouldn't allow for any reasonable sitting position. So I kept kind-of squirming in my seat while Cindy and I continued our ardent game of tonsil-hockey, and I was delightedly fondling her breasts.

And then she did it. Cindy did the most mind-blowingly exciting thing that anyone had ever done to me. Casually, almost 'accidentally' (except I knew it was no more accidental than the first time she'd put my hand on her breast), she rested her hand on the bulge in my pants. Cindy – my dear Cindy – grabbed hold of my cock. And a bomb went off in my brain.

At first, she just rested her hand there while we continued making out. But after a minute or two, she began lightly stroking along its length, and then lightly squeezing it. It was all I could do to keep from creaming my pants. Instantly, I was gasping for breath, and my hands were excitedly roaming all over every inch of Cindy's skin that I could reach.

I stroked the small of her back, and slid a finger or two under the waist of her jeans, finding the cleft of her ass. I inquisitively probed between the cheeks of her ass, and that caused her to groan, and to grip my erection even more tightly.

Suddenly, she sat up. I didn't know what to expect; things seemed to be going really well, and I was aroused and excited beyond belief, but I didn't know if she was bringing things to a screeching halt, or what.

She stood up, pulling me up off the couch as she did.

"I want you," she said, in a husky voice. Then, taking me by the hand, she pulled me down the hallway toward the bedrooms, while my breathing grew even shallower and more rapid.

I figured we were going to her bedroom, but she went right on past, and into her parents' bedroom. She closed the door behind us, locking it.

Then she turned to me, and we locked in a tight, passionate embrace, feverishly stroking each other's bodies. She broke our embrace again, and hurriedly tugged at my t-shirt, pulling it off over my head, exposing my back, chest and shoulders. Then she stepped back and raised her hands, tacitly demanding that I pull her shirt off her in like manner. Her bra hung loosely from her shoulders, and with a shrug, she cast it off, leaving her beautiful breasts exposed to my gaze for the first time. I couldn't help gawking at them, the first pair of real-live breasts that I had ever laid eyes on. They jiggled alluringly as Cindy stepped back, to display them for me. "You like?" she asked, hopefully.

"I like – a LOT!" I answered enthusiastically. I had been delighted to feel them, even through her clothes, but seeing them, and feeling their naked, jiggling heft, was beyond wonderful. "They're beautiful," I gushed, as I pulled her close. I cupped her breasts in my hands, and fondled them joyfully, while she purred happily. I bent down and kissed them, first one, and then the other, feeling their soft firmness as I licked and sucked her supple tit-flesh. I rolled my tongue across her nipples, causing her to groan, as she held my head tightly against herself.

Then Cindy lifted my head from her breast and hugged me tightly again. For the first time, I felt the full dizzying sensation of her naked skin against mine, and for several minutes, we just slid our naked torsos against each other, reveling in the amazing skin-on-skin sensation.

As we continued our delightful half-naked embrace, Cindy began fumbling with the button of my jeans, and then the zipper, until she had them unfastened. Then she slid them down over my hips until they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them, and kicked them to the side. I was standing in front of my Cindy wearing nothing but my woven briefs.

My erection made a tent in the front of the fabric, and a circle of pre-cum spread out from the tip. Cindy gasped quietly when she saw it, twitching and quivering with my excitement. Tentatively, she reached for it, gripping it in her feminine hand, while my head spun with the sensation.

"My god, it's so thick, and so hard," she whispered, as she stroked it through the stretchy fabric.

I wanted to see her the same way she was seeing me, so I reached for the button on her jeans and quickly stripped them off her, leaving her in only her panties. I pulled her tightly to myself, and again we embraced, with only our underwear between us and complete nakedness.

Cindy was getting more and more excited as she felt my hardness rubbing against her belly, and she slid herself sexily against me in a sultry erotic dance. My penis ached from the excitement of her touch.

Suddenly, Cindy broke our embrace and pulled me over to the bed – her parents' bed. The sheer boldness of it only added to the thrill of the moment. She flopped onto her back on the bed, spread her legs, and pulled me on top of herself.

My cock nestled against her pubic mound; even through the fabric of our underwear, I could feel the cleft of her pussy-lips as my shaft settled against them. 'My god,' I thought to myself, 'I'm mounting her.'

We ground against each other for a few minutes, but by that time we were both far too aroused to try to prolong the sensations.

"I want you," she groaned, huskily.

I looked back at her, questioningly.

"I want you," she repeated, more demandingly than the first time. Just to make sure I understood what she wanted, she elaborated: "I want you inside me."

My mind reeled at her words, and I could barely move, in my excitement. Cindy pushed me up off herself, and began tugging at the waistband of my briefs. She pulled the elastic over the tip of my cock, and slid them down my thighs with her feet; I finished removing them myself.

Then, as I knelt between her legs, she raised her hips up off the bed, and began tugging at her panties. I reached beneath her and pulled them over her lovely round ass, exposing the thick bush of her pubic hair to my gaze, and then the lovely folds of her vaginal lips. The musky aroma of her arousal filled my senses; I hadn't anticipated that, but it only served to heighten my excitement, and my awareness of where I was, and what I was doing.

Once her panties were off, Cindy pulled me back on top of herself. Reaching down between her legs, she gripped my straining erection and placed its head against her pussy-lips. Then she placed her hands on my ass, and simultaneously threw herself upward, and pulled me into herself, with a wild grunt.

Finding myself suddenly buried in Cindy's womanhood, I hardly had time to savor the sensations of being inside a woman for the first time in my life. For several seconds, Cindy held me tightly inside herself, and both of us strained to join our bodies at the deepest possible level. My poor throbbing cock, though, was demanding release, and I couldn't help myself as I instinctively withdrew from her and drove back into her. Her own instincts drove her to match her rhythm to mine, and without even knowing what we were doing, we were grinding our bodies together, my cock thrusting in and out of her in the age-old rhythm of intercourse.

I was too excited to even think about holding off my orgasm, and it wasn't long before I was twitching and trembling and groaning with release. It felt like all my insides were shooting out the tip of my cock, into Cindy, while she hugged me tightly and purred into my ear. "Oh, Greg. . . Oh, yeah, baby – let it all go. Come in me; I want all of you."

I laid on top her for a minute or two, gasping for breath, utterly overcome with head-spinning thoughts of what it meant that I'd just had sex for the first time in my life, and that my sperm was swimming inside Cindy. At last, I rolled off her; we stroked and caressed each other tenderly, gratefully.

Cindy giggled. "I can't believe we just had sex on my parents' bed. It just seems incredibly, I don't know, nasty. I mean, Mom and Dad have sex right here, on this same bed."

"Is that why you brought us here?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she replied with a sexily mischievous leer. "Well, that, and it's big enough for both of us," she chuckled, "unlike my little single bed."

A moment later, she sat up suddenly, as a trickle of my semen leaked out of her and trailed down her ass. "My god," she exclaimed, "how much of that stuff did you put in me?"

"Well, I've kinda been saving up for a while," I answered. "Like my whole life."

Cindy giggled again, "And all of it for me!"

She reached for a tissue from the box beside the bed, and began cleaning the stream of cum from her ass. "I always wondered why Mom kept a box of tissues next to her bed," she mused. "I guess now I know."

We laid back down on the bed and resumed hugging and caressing each other, still savoring our mutual nakedness, in the warm afterglow of our mutual first sexual intercourse. I fondled Cindy's breasts, while she reached down and lazily stroked my soft cock. But as she stroked it, it started to get hard again, and I was instinctively grinding my hips against the movements of her hand. She purred happily at the sign of my renewed arousal, and stroked me even more enthusiastically. "You wanna do it again?" she asked.

"Mmmmmm. . . I'd love to."

"Me too," she replied. "Can I be on top this time?"

"Go for it," I answered, and she rolled over, climbing on top of me.

She nestled her pussy-lips against my shaft. At first, she simply slid herself back-and-forth along the length of my shaft, enjoying the frictional sensations between her sensitive tissues and my stiffness. She groaned with pleasure as her arousal grew. Then suddenly, she raised herself up off me for a second. Taking my cock in her hand, she placed it against her opening, and sat back down, engulfing me within herself with a lusty groan.

Our second time was much different from our first. The sensations were different with Cindy on top; my erection fit into her vagina at different angles than before, and the way our bodies moved together was different. And, since I'd just come so explosively a short time before, I was much more relaxed, and could just enjoy all the feelings and sensations of our coupling for as long as I wanted, while Cindy just ground away on top of me.

I don't know how long we mated like that, but since it was our second time and I'd come just a short while before, I was just enjoying the warm in-and-out sensations, without all the urgency to climax that I'd had the first time. In the fullness of time, Cindy began to get more and more excited – she increased her tempo, her jaw dropped open, and her head rolled back. Soon, she was grinding herself on my cock at a furious pace, and I could barely keep up with her rhythm. She began to groan, and I could feel her vagina pulsating on my shaft. Finally, she cried out several times, while her body twisted and writhed on my cock. She hadn't had an orgasm the first time we had sex, but this was about the most exciting thing I'd ever experienced, and I thrust myself up into her, shooting fresh jets of my sperm into Cindy.

When her orgasm had peaked and subsided, she fell on top of me, and the two of us kissed and nuzzled and caressed each other for a long time afterwards, with my penis still warm and snug inside her, even as it went limp.

"That was amazing!" she enthused, once we'd caught our breath and returned to earth.

"I agree," was all I could reply.

"Thanks for being my first."

"And thanks for being mine."

By then, it was getting to be late afternoon, and Cindy's mom would be home from work soon, so we got dressed and kissed each other, and I strolled home, my mind spinning a million miles an hour with all of the sensations of my very first sex, and what it meant for my life, and for Cindy and me, and how incredibly the Universe had changed in a couple hours that afternoon. . .

*****

Cindy and I continued to have sex once or twice a week for the rest of that summer, as circumstances allowed – it wasn't always easy to find the time, or the place, but we found them often enough. Our first taste of sex had been utterly addictive, and we couldn't help going back for more, whenever we could.

That fall, though, I went away to college; Cindy stayed in our hometown and took some classes at the junior college, but things began to change. At first, I came home on the weekends, and we would sneak off to have sex at least once every weekend. But inevitably, there came a weekend when I had too much studying to come home, and then another one. By the time the semester ended and I came home for Christmas break, we both were looking forward to a couple of weeks together, and all that meant for our sex lives, but deep down, we both knew that our relationship wasn't sustainable for much longer. The second semester, I hardly came home on the weekends at all. It wasn't that we were mad at each other, or anything like that; it was just that our lives had gone in different directions, and when I came home the following summer, I heard Cindy had another boyfriend, and then we just lost track of each other. By the time Michelle and I got together, Cindy wasn't even living in our hometown anymore.

But I never forgot Cindy; one doesn't forget the first time he ever had sex, or the woman he did it with – the one who changed his life forever.

Michelle and I got married, and started having kids, and building our own life together. By the time Michelle died, I hadn't seen or heard from Cindy in almost 40 years. . .

*****

A year or so after Michelle's death, I started dating again. Nothing serious, mostly just for fun and companionship. I wouldn't have minded if something had become more serious, but nothing did. That didn't bother me, though; I just figured I wasn't ready to be married again, just yet.

From time to time, I would wonder about Cindy – where was she? How had her life gone? Was she married? Did she have kids? What was she doing now? But it was all just thoughts flying by in the sky. I had no idea where she was, or how to find her. And coming to town during our senior year like she had, she didn't have many friends that might have kept in touch with her, either.

*****

The second summer after Michelle died, I did something I hadn't done in several years – I took a vacation. It was nothing exotic – I rented a cottage on the shore, a couple hours' drive from my home. I was looking forward to a lot of peace and quiet, and communing with the waves, the wind and the woods.

I arrived at the cottage on a Saturday afternoon, and once I'd unpacked and gotten myself loosely 'settled' in, I drove to the nearby small town to buy groceries. As I walked from the parking lot to the grocery store, I noticed three women talking together a row over from where I was walking. One was a striking, silver-haired older woman, perhaps about my age; the other two were younger.

It might have been the sound of her voice; it might have been her laugh; or it might have been her eyes. But as I walked past the three women, I had an instant flash of recognition of the older woman, like there was something very familiar about her lodged deeply in the back corners of my brain. Something very warm, with happy memories attached to it. I didn't want to stare, but I found myself trying to sneak close looks at her, trying to figure out where I had known her.

I'm just a little bit shy, and I really hate that whole walking-up-to-a-stranger, 'don't-I-know-you-from-somewhere' thing. But I couldn't help myself; I was certain that I knew her from somewhere, and I needed to figure out where.

"Excuse me," I said as I approached the three women. Addressing the older woman, I said, "I know this is a ridiculous thing for me to say, and I apologize for the intrusion, but you look very familiar to me, and I'm trying to figure out how I might ever have known you."

She looked at me and smiled. "I'm sure I don't know, but you look familiar to me, too."

The smile did it. Instantly, I recognized her smile as the one I'd seen on Cindy's face decades ago.

"Cindy?"

"Yes. . . I'm Cindy. . ." Now she was looking at me intently, trying to recognize my face.

I didn't let her struggle for very long before I said, "It's me – Greg."

"Oh, my god," she gasped. "Greg? After what – 40 years?"

"Something like that."

"My god! What are you doing here?"

"I'm just vacationing here for a week, at a cottage a couple miles from town, on the shore. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I've lived here for the past 25 years."

"Really? So you weren't far away from me at all! If only I'd known you were here!"

I turned my face to the two younger women, which prompted Cindy to take herself to task. "I'm sorry – Greg, these are my daughters."

"Pleased to meet you both," I said, while Cindy explained that I was her 'old boyfriend'. The girls teased her while offering me their hands, and checking me out curiously.

Turning back to Cindy, I said, "We really need some time to catch up with each other. Could we have dinner one night while I'm up here?"

"I'd like that very much. Would tonight be too soon?"

"Tonight would be wonderful. Since you live here, I should have you pick the place, and I'll meet you there. Seven?"

"Seven is great. There's a lovely little place down by the shore that the tourist-types don't much know about, but it's the best place around here."

"I'll see you there," I said, and I continued on with my grocery shopping, and Cindy and her daughters went on their own way.

*****

Cindy was waiting for me when I arrived at the restaurant. I walked over to her, and we kissed each other on the cheek. I looked at her. She really did look great; the decades had been kind to her. Her silver hair fell loosely down to her shoulders, and she wore one of those 70s-hippie-earth-mother dresses, just like the ones I'd been so smitten with when I'd known her years before. She was maybe just a few pounds heavier than she'd been in her teens, but the difference was in all the right places – both her breasts and her hips were fuller than I remembered them, but utterly appealingly so.

We got to our table and ordered a bottle of wine, which we broke into immediately while we waited for our food to come.

"My god, it's good to see you," Cindy said. "Sorry I couldn't talk longer this afternoon, but I was running errands with my daughters. I'd have given you a better introduction to my girls, but how do you explain to your daughters that this is the guy you lost your virginity with?"

She laughed heartily, and I found myself being poked in the same spot in the back of my brain – the one that said, 'My god, I remember this – her brazenly earthy sense of humor. It's one of the things about her that I liked best.' There would be many such moments that evening.

"You have daughters," I noted. "Are you married?"

She sighed. "Not any more. I was married once, long enough to have my two girls, and they're the joy of my life. But after seven years, my husband got the proverbial Itch, and he moved on from me."