Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry."

"Thanks, but I've long since gotten over him."

"And you never remarried?"

"No; maybe I've been a little gun-shy. I've had a few friends-with-benefits over the years – I'm really not well-suited to celibacy, I think. You see what you started?" She laughed her earthy laugh again, and I felt my sense of recognition starting to move from my brain to my heart. And maybe someplace lower, besides.

"How about you?" she asked. "Did you ever get married?"

I smiled. "For 35 years, I was as happily married as it's possible for a man to be. My wife died two years ago."

"Oh, I am so sorry. You must miss her terribly."

"I do. She was a wonderful woman. But our five kids help keep me from getting too lonely. Except late at night," I added with a wink.

She smiled at my little flirtatiousness, but went past it. "You have five kids? I'm tempted to say, 'better her than me', but I don't want to be disrespectful."

"Oh, I don't think you could say anything I haven't heard before."

"How many boys, how many girls?"

"Three girls, two boys; oldest is 33, youngest is 25 – about the same ages as your girls, I'd guess."

"Yup. My girls are 30 and 27."

By that time, we were finished with our dinner, and the wine. I picked up the check, and we walked out into the evening twilight.

"It's too nice to just go home," Cindy said. "How would you like to go for a walk on the beach?"

"I think I'd like that very much."

It was a short walk from the restaurant to the beach. Once we got to the sand, we both slipped our shoes and socks off, so we could feel the warm sand on our bare feet. The breeze was blowing onshore from the water, and the crashing waves provided a calming backdrop. For a long time, neither of us said much. Cindy walked over to where the waves lapped up onto the shore, to feel the water rolling over her toes. She laughed, and beckoned me over to join her; and again, I recalled how she had always been a freer spirit than me, and yet how much I had enjoyed the occasions when she'd gotten me to loosen up with her. In a thousand small ways, I was remembering how I'd fallen for her all those years ago, and I could feel myself falling for her all over again.

"Tell me about your wife," she said. And honestly, for the first time since Michelle had died, I spoke freely and openly with another human being about the woman I'd shared virtually my whole adult life with, with whom I'd begotten and raised five children; who'd shared my dreams and joys, and my bed, for 35 years. I told Cindy about the pain of losing Michelle, of seeing her wither away before my eyes. I had never really wept for loss of Michelle, except once with my own daughters, but I wept that night, on the beach with Cindy. I poured out my heart to her, like I had years before on those late-night drives on back-country roads. It was like the bond we'd shared years ago, as teenagers perched on the edge of adulthood, was instantly reconstituted.

When I was finally finished, I stopped talking, and once again, there was the wind, and the sound of the crashing waves.

"Thank you for telling me that," Cindy said. "I'm honored." She wrapped her arms around my waist, and I put my arm around her shoulder. We walked along for a while longer, when Cindy reached up with her hand and dragged my hand down to her breast, just as she'd done years before. She wore no bra, and I could feel the fullness and heft of her mature breast through the light fabric of her dress, its nipple firmly erect. I felt my penis stirring.

"You might appreciate knowing," she said, "That I've never forgotten you, or that afternoon on my parents' bed. In some ways, I've spent my life waiting for someone else to come along who would love me like you did that summer. I've often wondered what might have happened if we'd managed to stay together."

I smiled sardonically. Of course, if Cindy and I had stayed together, I'd never have married Michelle, and who knows what my life might have been like? I couldn't think of anything appropriate to say; "Interesting to think about," was all I could muster.

But I continued, "I've always regretted the way things ended for us. I should have at least done you the courtesy of breaking up. Instead, we just sort of drifted away from each other."

"No regrets!" Cindy said, emphatically. "I have always treasured the times we had together, regardless of how they ended."

"Me too," I agreed. "Regardless of who I married – and we were married as happily as we possibly could have been – I have always cherished what you and I had. You have always been a significant person in my life, and you always will be; how could you not be? No one else could ever be my first."

Cindy looked back up at me. Her dark eyes flashed, framed by her striking silver hair. "Could I spend the night with you?" she asked.

"I would be honored if you would."

We'd walked so far along the beach, the lights of the town were far behind us on the shore. I looked around, trying to get my bearings in the gathering darkness. It seemed to me that we must not be far from my cottage. I told Cindy where I was staying, and she confirmed that it was just a short distance ahead, so we walked on until we encountered the sign announcing that the next stretch of beach belonged to the resort where my cottage was. We climbed up the beach and onto the resort grounds, found my cottage, and went inside.

*****

We walked through the door of the cottage and immediately took each other in our arms, kissing each other passionately. Our hands roamed freely, eagerly, over each others' bodies. I found that not only was Cindy not wearing a bra, but she wasn't wearing panties, either; I could feel the full, round cheeks of her ass, and the cleft between them, directly through her dress.

"You had plans for tonight," I said, with a smirk.

"And what if I did?" she giggled, returning a sexy grin.

I tugged my shirt-tail out from my pants and stripped my shirt off over my head, exposing my chest to my old lover. She ran her fingers through my chest hair, purring happily as she did. Then she fumbled with my belt until she had stripped my pants off me as well, leaving only my briefs between me and complete nakedness.

My penis was stiffly erect, making a tent in the front of my underwear. "Oh, look who's ready to come out and play," Cindy smiled when she saw it. Then she reached inside the waistband to take hold of it directly, squeezing and stroking it while she continued to purr happily.

It had been more than two years since I'd had any sexual contact with a woman, and my body was responding more eagerly than it had in years. I stripped my briefs off down my legs, so Cindy could have open and unimpeded access to my cock.

She stepped back from me. Lifting her dress from around her waist, she pulled it up over her head and tossed it aside, so we were both naked.

I gazed on her lovely mature feminine body, the same one I had joined myself to years before, but seasoned and experienced in ways I was only just about to find out. Her breasts were larger, and heavier-looking, than I remembered, bespeaking the maturity of her six decades, and having breast-fed two children. Her body was thicker than I remembered, but certainly not fat, and her wide hips and round ass were utterly alluring. Her pubic hair was a thick tangle of dark curls, flecked with silver-gray, which struck me as just delightfully appropriate. The rich aroma of her arousal wafted up from her vagina to my nostrils.

"I haven't been this wet in years," she breathed.

I took her in my arms again, and our naked bodies slid against each other. A groan escaped Cindy's mouth as my cock rubbed against her belly.

I took her over to the bed and gently laid her down upon it, with her ass on the edge of the bed and her legs hanging down to the floor. I knelt between her legs and laid them up over my shoulders. Then I began nibbling and nuzzling the soft flesh on the insides of her thighs, drawing ever-closer to her center as I did. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair, and up over her belly, caressing her breasts. My lips were nibbling at her pubic hair and my tongue probed into her opening, while Cindy began groaning and writhing against my oral ministrations.

"You've picked up a few tricks over the years," she gasped, as I continued to plunder her pussy with my mouth.

"Mmm-hmm," I hummed in agreement, without removing my mouth from her.

I found her clitoris, and began tending to it, alternating broad, ice-cream licks with gently sucking on it like a peach, licking little circles around it. Cindy gasped at the intensity of the sensations, and soon she was twisting and writhing in orgasm, crying out, "Oh God! Ooooohhh Yes!!" over and over, in the ecstasy of her climax.

I didn't stop when her orgasm subsided, but continued licking and sucking on her clit, until she'd had a few more orgasms, clenching my head between her strong thighs. Finally, when she could stand no more of my oral attentions, she tugged me away from her crotch.

Looking into my eyes, she said, in a husky voice, "I want you."

An electric shock traveled through my body at those words from so many years ago.

"That's what you said to me the very first time we made love," I said.

"I know," she answered. "I want to feel you inside me, just like I did then. Put your cock in me; join your body to mine."

My head spun at the thought that Cindy wanted me at that moment, as badly as I wanted her. Forty years before, her vagina had been the first one (and still the only one besides Michelle's) to receive my erect penis inside itself, and my first orgasm with a woman had filled her womb with my seed. And here we were, coming full circle from our mutual sexual beginnings all those years ago.

Cindy pulled me up on top of herself, and gripping my cock in her feminine hands, she placed its head against her entrance. Ever-so-tenderly, I pressed forward, parting her cunt-lips with my cockhead, while she groaned at the sensation of me entering her. I continued to penetrate her slowly; an inch of my shaft pressed into her, then two. When I was fully buried inside her, my pubic bone bumped against hers, and I could feel my balls nestled against her ass. My cock throbbed with excitement as its tip probed the deepest corners of Cindy's vagina. She squeezed my shaft with her cunt-muscles, and I groaned at the intensity of the sensation. She had picked up a few tricks of her own, over the years.

I looked into her eyes, and she returned my gaze, looking, it seemed, directly into my soul. There was a connection between us that I'd only ever experienced with Michelle – perhaps having sex with each other all those years ago had left its imprint on us, I don't know.

Slowly, I withdrew my cock from inside her, then just as slowly, drove back into her, grinding my pubes against hers as I bottomed-out inside her once more. For a long while, we mated slowly and sensuously, savoring every millimeter of contact between our bodies. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so hard, for so long; I just kept plunging in and out of Cindy, slowly and deliberately, pressing into her at the bottom of every stroke, and rolling my hips to drive myself as deeply as possible into her.

Cindy began to drive her hips back up against me, increasing the tempo. I presumed that she must be approaching her orgasm, so I matched my tempo to the one she seemed to prefer, inexorably moving faster as we went on. Soon, we were both gasping and panting for breath, groaning and crying out with pleasure as we pounded our bodies against each other. Her movements were provoking sensations in my cock that I hadn't felt in years, and soon, I felt my climax rising in my balls. I was just about to announce my orgasm to Cindy, when she began quivering and wailing, and she clenched her legs around my waist, pulling me into herself. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets as an explosive orgasm began to wash over her in wave after wave. That was all I could stand, and with a primal grunt, I sent my semen surging into her. Again and again, my body shook with orgasmic spasms as I sent jet after pulsing jet of my thick white cum into her, and her orgasm rolled over her in wave after wave.

At last, both our climaxes subsided, and I collapsed on top of her. I stayed semi-hard inside her for a long time afterward, and we tenderly kissed and stroked each other, enjoying the warm afterglow of our lovemaking.

Finally, my soft penis slipped out of her, and I rolled off her.

"My god," she breathed, "I don't think I've ever had sex like that in my life; not with my husband, or any of my other lovers."

I smiled to myself. I could remember having sex like this with Michelle, but it wasn't an every-day occurrence. Or even every month. But I hadn't had sex of any kind since months before Michelle had died, and my body was still tingling with excitement from the explosive orgasm I'd just had.

"I'm so glad we found each other," I whispered.

"Me too," Cindy replied.

For a long while, we laid in bed, cuddling together, not saying a word, trying to absorb the events of the past few hours. Eventually, I could hear Cindy breathing the heavy breath of deep, contented sleep. I smiled, happy that I'd brought her to a good and peaceful place, and enjoying, for the first time in years, the feeling of a warm female body in my bed. And before long, I had joined her in a deep, happy sleep.

*****

The next morning, I awoke before Cindy did. For a long time, I lay there, gazing aimlessly off into space, the warmth of Cindy's body radiating against mine.

I felt troubled, and I couldn't really put my finger on why I felt that way. It wasn't guilt, but something like sadness, or a vague remorse. Almost like I'd been unfaithful to Michelle, but that wasn't it, either; maybe more like I'd been untrue to her memory, or something like that.

Michelle had always known about Cindy, of course, and my previous sexual history had never bothered her in the least. In her joking moments, Michelle would even say that she'd like to thank Cindy someday, for breaking me in so well.

But since Michelle had died, and as the months and years passed, I sometimes found myself struggling to hold the details of her in my memory – her smile, her smell, her endearing mannerisms – and that could provoke something like panic in me, as I felt her slipping further away from me. And now, unable to make love to her anymore, I had taken Cindy into my bed. That we'd had such a richly wonderful time together did nothing to assuage my feeling of loss.

At that moment, I had one of the oddest experiences of my life. I swear I heard a voice – not an audible voice, but not just my own thoughts, either. In some uncanny way that I can't begin to explain, I knew it was Michelle, speaking to my soul, from whatever better place she was in.

"Greg," the voice began, "there is nothing for you to feel sorry or sad about. Whatever you do, I will always be part of you. Our lives are irrevocably intertwined, even when you don't 'feel' my presence."

The voice, and its (her?) message, were taking my breath away.

"Don't be afraid to take her to yourself, Greg. You won't – you couldn't – diminish me if you do. Her love has already been good for you, and yours for her. Love her well. . ."

And with that, the voice ended, leaving me wondering what had just happened. It had almost felt like my late wife was setting me up with my next one. I glanced down at Cindy, still sleeping contentedly, nestled warmly against my side. I put my arm around her, and pulled her close against me, and just savored her presence in my bed, pondering what 'Michelle' had said.

It wasn't long before Cindy began to stir awake. Her hand flopped loosely against my body, 'accidentally' finding my morning wood.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. "Good morning."

"Good morning yourself," I replied. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby."

"I'm glad."

"I had the strangest dream, though."

"Do tell."

"It was the weirdest thing – your wife came to me in my dream," she began.

A chill ran down my spine. It was beginning to seem that Michelle had been busy. "My wife – Michelle – appeared in your dream?"

Cindy nodded. "I don't know how I knew it was your wife – I've never even met her – but it was her. She sat down next to me, and said, 'Please take care of Greg, if you're willing.' Like she was handing you over to me, or something. Really strange."

"You have no idea how strange," I said. Then I told her about my uncanny 'voice'. "You think my wife is trying to play Matchmaker for us?"

Cindy laughed, the hearty laugh that I'd heard the previous day in the grocery store parking lot, which had provoked my long-buried memories of her. "Wouldn't that be a story to tell?" Then she added, "It's not like I needed a lot of coaxing; I mean, look where I am!"

Cindy hadn't stopped lazily stroking my cock since she'd taken hold of it on awaking. Now, she began stroking me more attentively, cupping and fondling my balls, and sensuously stroking along the length of my shaft with her gentle feminine hands, while I rolled my head back to enjoy the sensations she was creating.

She leaned over and took my cock into her mouth, purring happily as she ran her lips and tongue over my cockhead, and bobbed her head up and down on my shaft.

I reached over, and maneuvered her into a 69 position above me. I gazed up at her aroused vagina – her pussy-lips were soft and puffy, and her petals were puckering open to receive me. Her rich, musky scent filled the air around me.

Placing my hands on her ass-cheeks, I pulled her down to my face and began to eat her pussy again. She squirmed at the first sensations of my tongue on her clit, while my nose nudged between her cunt-lips.

I was utterly reveling in the dual sensations of Cindy's mouth humming on my cock, and her vagina on my mouth. Lazily, I drove my cock in and out of her mouth, while she ground her pussy against my face. After a while, Cindy sat up, supporting herself with her hands on my chest. Clearly, she was getting close to coming, because soon she was grinding herself on my face at a furious pace, as I licked and sucked on her clit for all I was worth. At last, she trembled and quivered, and with a loud erotic wail, she climaxed, her vaginal juices flowing down onto my chin.

She rolled off me, but my cock was still stiffly erect, and desperately in need of further attention. Turning herself around, she threw one leg over me and positioned her entrance against my cockhead. Gripping my eager man-meat in her hand, she pressed the tip between her juicy labia, and slowly took me into herself. Inch by sensuous inch, Cindy slid erotically downward, until I was completely buried inside her once again.

"Oooohhh," she groaned. "You feel so good inside me, filling me up with your wonderful cock." My erection swelled even more at her encouragement, as she began grinding me in and out of herself. Leaning forward, she presented her full, luscious tits in front of my face, inviting me to suckle them, which I was only too happy to oblige. I slurped and sucked happily, sucking her soft, yet firm tit-flesh into my mouth, and rolling her nipples on my tongue, while Cindy groaned at the sensations. She sat back up again, and I reached up and kneaded her tits while she rode me.

"Oh, Greg," she cooed. "Your big cock is filling me up. Fuck me, Greg. Drive your big, hard cock into my wet, slippery cunt and fuck me 'til I come."

I chuckled to myself at her words, which were raising my sexual excitement even higher. Michelle would never use words like 'fuck' and 'cunt', even in the midst of passionate lovemaking. But when Cindy said them, it seemed to escalate the raw passion of the moment.