Full Figured Chic Ch. 15

Story Info
Sasha and Jay make love again but has terrible news.
5.4k words
4.42
13k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

For the next three days, Sasha sat in her room without any word from Jay.

She'd not been summonsed once.

She left her room to eat, but when she got down to the kitchen to find her special meal waiting for her, Greg and Jay's were already missing.

Each day she went to the salon, and each day was the same. She'd wait in her room, television, books and movies at her disposal, and she'd wait and wait for the call from Jay.

At night it was the same. She'd crawl into her bed, thinking he may phone her or pop into her room, or call her into his. Nothing came. He didn't ring and he didn't' turn up.

It was as though he only wanted her for the creativity, in that moment, and now he was done with it.

At one point, Sasha approached Greg who she saw in a corridor. She'd asked him if Jay wanted to see her, that she'd been waiting for a long time. Greg replied that it was her job to wait.

"But... um... I have other reasons for wanting to see him."

"Such as?"

"Well, we slept together a few nights ago, and I feel a little strange that I haven't seen him since."

"Sasha, Jay is on fire. He's working harder and more efficiently than I have ever seen him work.

Whatever it is that you want from him will have to wait till you are both out of this artificial environment. But for the record I am glad you told me that you slept together. It makes it better for the creative atmosphere if I know all of his moves."

His moves? What was she a chess piece? Talking to Greg hadn't helped anything at all.

Truth was, she as losing faith in the magic of their night together. His instant disappearance had rocked her a little and she couldn't be sure anymore of the intensity that she felt between them. She had good old fashioned girly insecurities and she hated them.

But they wouldn't go away.

Perhaps he used her in every way to inspire his work.

The hours dragged on as she sat in her room.

She'd get up occasionally and walk to the window that looked out over the inner warehouse, staring down toward Jay's office. Occasionally she'd see a shadow pass across the drawn blind, but she was sure that would be Greg. Jay wouldn't get up from his desk. He'd work there as hard as anyone could, making the world a better place, changing the lives of millions of women around the world. Making the world just that little bit smarter with his skill.

Then she'd shake herself awake and reprimand herself for staring lustfully out into the abyss of the warehouse.

If Jay didn't need her, then she didn't need him. Period.

Then she'd turn on the television and try to immerse herself into a program. Or she'd pick up one of the many books on her bookshelf and read. She tried to avoid all the romance novels - and there were plenty – because it reminded her too much of Jay. She stuck to detective novels and murder mysteries to keep her entertained.

The mornings were easier because they were filled. As strange as these visits were, Sasha could see they were really working. After a week, her skin was the clearest and most beautiful it had ever been. Her hair lay in thick lustrous waves down her back and her hands and feet looked as though they'd neve been used.

The small thrills they gave her were also doing their job, and she looked well rested and relaxed.

But it was after lunch that she felt the loneliest. Greg visited her each day, but she soon knew to dread Greg's visit because it usually meant there wouldn't be a reason to visit with Jay.

After a few days of the isolation, she'd even started to hope she'd run into Jay's mother – just for something to do and some sign of connection with him.

Finally, after days of waiting, that night she was called into Jay's office.

Pulling her robe tight around her, she checked herself in the mirror and knew without conceit, she had never looked more beautiful.

She skipped down to Jay's office, thrilled to be of use to them again, and thrilled for the chance to see Jay.

When she walked into the office she stopped in her tracks, stunned by what she saw.

Fabric, mannequins and enormous flowers filled the room. There was barely room to stand amongst all the magical dresses, blouses, shawls, jackets and woollens she could see. Tall paper flowers, as tall as Sasha herself, beamed at her from all over the room, obviously used as the basis for a lot of the designs. Jackets sat next to them with large free standing collars (name) and hard pressed linen cuffs. The yellows, varied whites and greens of the lilies were used in the range.

In another section of the room red, orange and yellow tulips in the same paper design stood tall, surrounded by bustiers in the same colours, silks, satins and rich heavy chiffon. Heavy skirts, tighter skirts and shorter skirts to match the bustiers and to sit alone caught her eye.

What struck Sasha instantly was none of the clothes were about covering up a full figured woman. They were all about glorifying her, celebrating her and most of all, making her an object of erotic beauty.

Sasha was stunned. She understood in a heartbeat why she hadn't seen Jay for almost five days.

Not only was he incredibly hard at work, but she'd been here all the time. She could see herself in these designs, her body, and the rich fullness of her figure. She saw, for the first time, what it was that he saw when he looked at her.

And she blushed.

"Sasha!" Jay jumped to his feet and ran to her.

Engulfing her in a huge hug, he planted a long full seductive kiss n her lips, with no self consciousness or awkwardness about him. She kissed him back, relishing the joy of feeling his body close to hers again.

"Hi Sasha." Greg smiled a little flushed as he awkwardly glanced away again quickly. "What do you think? I know the room looks like a bomb hit it, but can you see where we are coming from here? Do you get the idea?"

"It's the flowers. You're turning the full figured woman into those beautiful flowers."

"Exactly!" Greg exclaimed triumphantly. "Perfect."

Jay turned back to face her and planted a light kiss on her lips. "It's you too you know. I've never been so inspired. This collection will be more and then everything that I expect it to be."

Then like a school boy he turned away and started to leaf through the pages on his workbench, chatting and talking all the time about how much work had been done and what an incredible inspiration she was.

"I've never seen him like this." Greg smiled to her moving a little closer. "He's on fire."

"I want to see you in this first!" Jay held a beautiful yellow bustier that had obviously been mocked up by the maker. It didn't have its lining and the finishing along the bottom hadn't been done, but the basic gist of it was there.

Laughing, Sasha ran behind the small screen to try on the beautiful; top. Greg slung a very light yellow chiffon skirt over the top of the screen, so that Sasha had something to try on the bottom. Dragging her long auburn hair toward the front, she moved out from behind the screen.

Both of the men gaped.

"My god." Greg whispered under this breath. Jay looked at her with a critical eye, back at work immediately. He grabbed a notebook and started to scrawl.

"Oh my god, you look amazing!" Greg blurted out.

That's one of the most beautiful outfits I have ever seen. Oh Sasha, you're incredible."

"You look amazing alright." Jay said absently.

He was hard at work making adjustments to the design. Greg grabbed the notes off him as he flung them on the floor, desperately trying to manage them into some sort of vague folder or notebook.

The rest of the night was a flurry of different outfits, and colours. A large mirror was brought in for Sasha to dress herself at her best before she could present to the two men. She'd rarely worked harder in her life, jumping from one outfit to another, moving in and out of the small change room. She concentrated hard, making sure she'd placed everything on her body correctly, ensuring her hair and makeup weren't disturbed, standing in appropriate ways to maximise the impact of the clothes.

Greg viewed her with dispassion, but she caught Jay looking at her hungrily every now and then and it made her shake to her core. He worked hard taking notes, his long masculine fingers working erratically with the pen and notepaper.

Most of the time he concentrated on the task, and she was sure nothing could penetrate that focus, but then he'd catch her looking at him and his eyes would flash a slight sign of sexual recognition and she knew they were together.

Just watching him was exciting enough. He moved easily in his jeans, his height a perfect proportion to his muscular body, giving her the feeling that he was both creator and protector all in one. His jeans cupped his ass so well, that she salivated looking at it, and even had to force herself to look away at one point it became so distracting. He wore a dark blue t shirt and his dark curls sat in around his neck, slightly dampened by the work and his perspiration.

By this time he had quite a thick two day growth over his chin. The hairs on this part of his body were as black as the hairs on the rest of his body that had left its memory imprint on Sasha's mind. His blue eyes shone with the energy of the work pulsing through him. Even though he probably hadn't showered for a couple of days, and he'd been in his clothes for a few days, he'd never looked better. The Muse was upon him and she called forth a wild presence that throbbed through every move he made. Sasha felt she'd never been more turned on by the man.

Jay worked harder than he'd ever worked in his life. The line was the proudest moment of his career for him, and he knew it was everything he'd dreamed it would be.

And he owed it all to her.

She'd come into his life and made him everything that he was. She drove him. She called the muse down from the heavens or where ever the muses sat, and made her pour everything she had out on him.

Sasha was on his mind constantly. He'd never been this affected by a woman before. She healed him to his very depths. Working or making love to her was the only times the ever-present tap tap tap at the base of his skull left him alone. Sasha was his inspiration and his balm. She both soothed him and drove him into a creative frenzy. He'd never been so attracted to anyone in his life.

He had no time to question his thoughts or motivations. He worked so hard, she drove the motor of his genius so thoroughly that he just worked. The only thing he thought about that wasn't work was making love to Sasha.

If he stopped for the briefest moment, to eat or to shower, his mind would flood with unhealthy questions. Was she part of the curse? Was this some kind of blissful madness? Was she being given to him so that being turned away at this last moment from his raison d'être the very thing that will drive him to the brink?

He knew that this creative project was so dear to him, so important, so world changing, that if anything happened to it, it would mean the end of him. He'd never survive any kind of sabotage to the line.

But when he worked, when he saw Sasha in his designs and watched her the inspiration poured through him to such a degree that nothing could get in the way. It was inconceivable that the line wouldn't get out there and she wouldn't be by his side making it come alive for the world.

He watched her now, getting changed, emerging with her delicacy and grace in the clothes he'd designed just for her. Her grace and the way she held herself, so natural – he was sure she had no knowledge that she was such a gifted model – her startling beauty, her spark were enhanced through the way he'd designed the clothes. He saw her, as he was sure no one else had ever seen her, and he knew he could reveal that beauty and that elegance to the world.

And then there was the other drive she inspired in him.

He watched her as she bent to pick something up from the floor. Wow, that woman had a bottom on her. Full and curvaceous, all he wanted to do was walk up behind her and insert himself into the wrath protection of her body. Feel her inner strength close around him, stroking and kneading his most sensitive manhood, giving him the strength and passion to face another day.

The bustiers he'd designed drove her breasts high giving her a tall commanding presence. Even in the soft pastel colours. The combination of that sort of raw female power and the soft feminine colours made his manhood throb and reach out for her. Secretly, he rubbed the aching bulge in his jeans, wishing he could have his way with her right there on the floor of his office.

But Greg was there.

And there was work to do.

Joyous, wonderful, creative work. He and Sasha and Greg alone were changing the world. And after Sasha it would never be the same again.

Finally after working at a frenzied pace for hours, Greg announced he was going to bed. It was four in the morning and he suggested all three of them sleep without their alarms on. He'd told Jay he'd need sleep and to take care of himself, and he didn't want to see huge bags under Sasha's eyes either.

The smiling couple made their promises to him. And Greg left shaking his head and grinning from ear to ear.

As soon as Greg was out of the room, Jay rushed to Sasha and swept her up in his arms. She wore a beautiful satin slip that he'd designed for her as part of the lingerie she had to wear with the gowns and he couldn't resist the way it shimmered on her body. Underneath it, a fine gauze in a light cream colour sat to give her skin a certain texture underneath the clothes.

Jay salivated when he looked at her. He wanted that lush fertile creative body near him. He wanted to feel her softness, the enveloping curves and the firm roundness of her bottom. He held her running his hands over her body, feeling her everywhere, trying to take every piece of her into him at once.

Sasha remained in a dream like state. Working for Jay for so many hours had affected her like foreplay. She wanted more and more of him as the night wore on and she watched him in his creative fervour, working hard to make his vision a reality. Her sex throbbed and ached as she worked and tried to stay focussed on the task at hand.

Now finally, she was in his arms, feeling his fevered hands roaming her flesh, making her ache for want and desire. He kissed her hard now, his tongue in her mouth, teasing and playing with her own. As he kissed her his hands travelled the full length of her, caressing her breasts one moment then moving down to her soft full belly, caressing the roundness he found there, then around to her plump ass, where his hands moved with more passion and he gripped her flash hard, as if he wanted to hold on to great pieces of her.

He ran his other hand down to her backside so that he could grip each side of her and puller toward him with more force than she'd felt before. The pressure of his hands caught her by surprise and she moaned into his mouth. She felt him response immediately.

"Oh god Sasha. Oh yes." He murmured into her mouth as he drew the centre of her body toward his loins.

She wanted him so much she wasn't sure if she could make it to the bedroom. They'd have to do it here on the desk again. As if reading her mind, he said

"I don't want to take you here again. Let's go to my room quickly and make love up there." She didn't say anything, but grabbed her robe and slung it over the shift and gauze she already wore and raced through the door he held open for her.

Walking into his room, again as he held the door open, she moved directly to the window, allowing her robe to fall as she walked. She heard the door close behind her, but she moved to the window and looked out over the expanse of the factory floor below. Soon she felt Jay wordlessly slip up behind her. His presence alone could have told her he was there, but she felt his hands slide around her body and immediately reach for her large breasts. He gently cupped the front of each one. Sasha felt her body respond to his touch immediately, her large full nipples hardening and extending out from her body into his palms. He moaned into her hair, nuzzling her, his breath sweet and fresh on her neck, as he gently fondled and pulled on the large erect nipples.

If Jay used his fever before, he slowed it right down now to take his time. He seemed to be savouring her, touching her from behind as if he were exploring her for the first time. His hands remained with her breasts for a while before he moved them down to the round full firmness of her belly, where he cupped and caressed the fullness he found there. His hands travelled light, sending shivers down her spine and creating a river between her legs.

Soon, he pressed himself harder into her back, and she could feel the full hardness of his erection pressing into the cleft of her behind. As if the moment took him by surprise, he paused, his hands cupping the base of her belly, to plant light kisses all over the back of her neck and her ears. She felt the tip of his tongue extend to the back of her ears and the lightest butterfly touch of his tongue flickered its way up and down her ear. As he kissed he rubbed his erection into the cleft of her behind, pulling her harder to him by holding her curvaceous body from the front.

Sasha melted into him. Just the feeling of his nuzzling at her ears and her neck, the response of his body to hers and his hands around her was sending her into an erotic frenzy. The tight core of her sex throbbed and ached with a delicious feeling that she needed to be filled and rubbed there.

As if he sensed her need, Jay moved his hands further down her body, till they found their home at the v junction which was her most fundamental core. Her body tingled and twitched as his hands slid very slowly, with a soft determined movement to her most secret place. Without parting her, his fingers applied their feather touch to her silken curls, stroking the hair, and her outer lips at the same time.

Sasha spread her legs wide, shifting her weight between her legs, to invite him into the aching hot slithery wetness her body had prepared for his.

Oh how she wanted him.

"Sasha?" he whispered as his finger s followed her invitation and moved to her cleft.

"Mmmm... yes?" she replied.

"I want to make love to you. Will you come to my bed?"

"Oh Jay, yes."

"I like it when you say my name. Will you say it again?" he asked as his fingers separated her folds and stroked gently around the opening to her body.

"Oh yes Jay, I will come to your bed."

"What do you want me to do to you there?"

"I want you to make love to me Jay. I want you to enter me and release inside of me."

With a groan that was more animal than man Jay pulled his fingers away and spun her around to face him. He grabbed her face with both his hands and Sasha could smell the musky wet scent of her arousal all over his hands. He leaned in and kissed her with the passion and fever he'd used in his office earlier. They kissed together, their tongues enmeshed, before ay pulled away and holding her hand, led her to his bed.

They made love several times before both of them felt they could take a break from each other's bodies long enough to get some sleep. Jay fell asleep immediately but Sasha, having had decent night's sleep for the last few days; lay in the bed languishing in the pleasure of being near Jay. He'd been the most attentive lover shed ever had, making her orgasm in the deepest way over and over again. Her body ached from the pleasure shed been extracting from it. A river of wetness seeped out of her, making her feel fertile, sexual, beautiful and alive.

Next to her Jay breathed heavily, the sleep of one who had not slept for many nights. He'd released into her twice, crying out her name both times, as if he wanted the gods to hear his ecstasy. Sasha had almost cried at the beauty of it, as their very souls enmeshed and joined them together, making them one.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12