Full Figured Chic Ch. 16

Story Info
Sasha watches the tarot reader in a threesome.
4.6k words
4.33
13.8k
1

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

Sasha sat in the dark of the room alone. Penny's family had gone out to get food, leaving her alone with her friend. Apparently Penny had been asking for her all night and Sasha was filled with a useless guilt and distress that she hadn't been there as soon as something happened to her friend.

Apparently everyone had tried to call. But no one could get through. Not on her cell, not on Greg's. Greg only just turned it on before Jay went into shock, and hadn't checked the many messages yet, as he'd been tending Jay.

But Sasha could think of none of that now. Penny lay asleep; dangerously close, still, to losing her right hand. Sasha wanted to be right by her side when she opened her eyes.

Soon Penny's mother came back into the room. "They've all decided to eat down there to give us a chance to talk and to keep the room quiet."

"Oh. That is nice." Sasha said absently. "Can you tell me anything about the accident?"

"Penny's father was called to the scene. The driver of the other vehicle was over the alcohol limit. He died in the crash. He hit them head on."

"Can I see Gilbert?"

"Yes. His parents are with him; at least they are in the room outside. No one is allowed into the room with him."

"I'll go now, and I will be fast so that I can come back and tell Penny that I saw him."

Sasha stood outside the room where Gilbert lay, covered in tubes and wires, monitors regularly watching his progress. His parents, his brother and his sister in law sat outside staring in through the glass, trying to make sense of a tragedy such as this.

Sasha had never met them before. She said her hellos. She hadn't seen any of them since the wedding of course. No one said how horrible it was to re meet under these circumstances, but Sasha assumed it was on everyone's mind just as it was on hers.

She asked the family what they knew and they simply stated the next twenty-four hours were crucial. Gilbert was fighting for his life as he lay motionless in the hospital bed.

Gilbert's mother said they had asked that Penny not be notified, because it will make her sicker. Sasha asked if the doctor had said that and Gilbert's parents said they weren't sure, but it would bring a terrible lot of anxiety to an already very sick woman.

On her way out, Sasha verified this with the nurse, wondering how she was going to give any of this information to Penny. She had no idea how much her friend was allowed to know, but she wanted to be sure that if she was allowed that she knew about the state her husband was in. She knew for sure that if the situation were reversed, she would want as much detail from her best friend as she could get.

Sasha rushed back to Penny's side only to find she hadn't woken up yet. As she approached the bed, she fought back tears watching her friend stretched out in the darkened room, her hand and lower arm bandaged and in a splint. Penny's mother turned when she saw her walk in, and smiled.

"She hasn't woken at all. I'm glad you're back here. She will want you and she's likely to disturb soon. She's due for her next lot of pain killers."

Sasha took her place next to Penny's mother, determined to find out all she needed to know before Penny woke. "Does she know about Gilbert? His family seem to think she doesn't."

Penny's mother looked slightly shocked for a moment, then said "Of course she does. She asked about him first, as soon as she could and we told her. I would never keep something like that from my daughter unless it was desperately important."

Relief flooded through Sasha. "Thank god. I was almost thinking I would have to let her know if no one had told her."

"As soon as we let her know she started to ask after you. I'm not sure what she wants, but it does seem to be something important."

Their whispered conversation was interrupted by Penny stirring. Both of the women turned immediately to see her moving her head from side to side, faint moans starting to come from her mouth. Her mother ran to her side.

"Mum. Are you there?" She called out in a weak voice.

"I'm here sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

"It's hurting again."

Sasha thought her heart would break. Penny's mother reached up and rung the bell for the nurse. Then she gently stroked her daughters perspiring forehead.

"Everything will be alright darling, you'll see. I'm right here, and we have the best people looking after you."

"How is Gilbert?"

Penny's mother looked up at Sasha with a worried expression and then back at her daughter. "He's the same darling."

"Is Sasha here?"

Sasha moved forward and took Penny's good hand in her own. "I'm here honey. Sorry it took me a while, but I am with you now."

Penny opened her eyes. Both had dark bruises around them and were bloodshot. Sasha started, and turned toward Penny's mother. "She hit her face n the dash." She whispered to Sasha by way of explanation.

"Sasha?"

"Yes Penny. I'm here. I'm right by your side. You're going to be alright you know. The doctors are very confident."

"I'm worried about Gilbert."

"Ssshhhh now. Gilbert is in good hands. You must slow your recovery down and worry too much about him. That won't help anything. Get yourself well, that is the best thing you can do for Gilbert and for yourself."

Penny rolled her head to look at her mother.

"Mom, where is the nurse?"

"I'll run and get her honey."

As soon as she was out of the room, Penny turned to Sasha.

"I wanted to get you alone for a minute. You have to do something for me."

Sasha leaned in close so Penny didn't have to strain too much to talk. "Of course. Anything you need. What can I do?"

"I need you to go back to that tarot reader. The one we saw over a week ago that freaked out at you."

Sasha froze. She wasn't sure she liked where this was headed.

"Why. What do you want from her?"

"Do you remember what she said to me when she looked at my hand Sasha?"

Sasha scoured her mind. It drew a complete blank. "No. I only remember her telling me to get out."

"She said "Little one. It will be hard. But you will be ok. You come and see me and I will tell you how to make your body strong again."

Realisation flooded in on Sasha. "She did say that. I remember now."

"I want you to see her for me Sasha. I want you to ask her if Gilbert will be ok."

"Penny, I will do anything for you of course, and I will go and do this. But honey, I do think the woman was a crack pot. I don't think she will be able to help in any way."

Penny turned her head away, and in a few seconds Sasha saw she cried.

"Oh please stop crying. Please don't do that. It must hurt you even to cry."

"I don't want to live without Gilbert."

An icy hand clenched a fist around Sasha's heart. "What do you mean Penny? You get better and then Gilbert will get better."

"If I get better and then he doesn't I will have to live without him, and I will never find another man who will love me the way Gilbert does. I wouldn't want to. He and I are one Sasha. I can't live without him."

She turned her tear stained face back toward her. The sight broke Sasha's heart.

"I don't like this talk Penny. You can't think straight right now. You have to realise that there are many things to live for and..."

"I thought you of all people would understand. You always said to me I don't know how lucky I am. Well I do, and I always have. That sort of luck doesn't come around more than once in a lifetime, and I won't live out my life remembering what we used to have every single day without him by my side."

Sasha started down at her friend, looking hard at her and thinking that she would do anything for her, and now was the time to prove that. "Please Sasha. Please go for me?" Penny asked one more time.

Sasha heard the door open and the nurse and Penny's mother came into the room, moving fast toward the bed. Just before they arrived, Sasha leaned down and whispered

"I'll do it. Of course I will do it. I will go now and I will be back soon."

And without saying anything to Penny's mother or the nurse, she left the room.

Sasha couldn't imagine what she was doing as she drove her car through the traffic to get to the small shop the women had gone to less than two weeks before but which now seemed like a thousand life times ago. Mercifully the traffic was thin, and Sasha was able to make it there fast.

She glanced at her watch. It was four fifteen in the afternoon. The shop should still be open. Sasha could make her way in there and ask the woman to see her. Hopefully she will have forgotten her from before and not retain her memory till Sasha was well out of the building. Suddenly Sasha's cell rang. Without hesitation, she pulled over by the side of the road and answered it without looking.

"Sasha Smith."

"Sasha, where the hell are you?"

It was Greg. Sasha's stomach lurched.

"Greg. My god. I should have called you. I've been at the hospital."

"With your cell off. I have been trying to call you for hours. Jay is ok, but we need you back here. Pronto."

"No can do Greg. I have to be here for Penny."

"You've signed a contract."

"She's in the hospital Greg. You know that."

Sasha suddenly stopped for a moment. "How is Jay?"

"Physically he's ok. He was out of the hospital within a couple of hours. He's pretty fucked up thought Sasha. I think he really needs you."

"What happened in the office? Do you have any idea who did that?"

"We still don't. There's no sign of a break in. Jay's mother's hysterical. She keeps screaming that it's some daemon she's been trying to keep at bay, but he got through her defences. We got her something at the hospital and she's asleep in bed right now. I've been cleaning up the office alone. Jay is in his bedroom."

"I just need to help Penny then I will be over there. Maybe I can make it later tonight. I just can't go at the moment. She really needs me."

"It seems everyone needs you Sasha. I don't know what's going on. First Jay's office gets trashed and then your friend is sick. It's hard not to think there is someone somewhere who does not want this life to see the light of day."

"The office and my friends are unrelated Greg."

"I'm not so sure. It's such a strong coincidence." He laughed nervously into the phone. "See what I'm turning into. Even I am starting to see ghosts in the machine." He paused, then spoke with a desperate plea in his voice. "Sasha please come back soon. Jay won't work while you're not here. I've been able to salvage a lot of his notes, but he won't go back in the office. He's trying to work in his room and it isn't working."

"I'll get back there as soon as I can Greg. Can I talk to him?"

"Yeah. That's a great idea. Just a minute."

Sasha could hear Greg scrambling quickly across the corridor. Soon he was banning on the door the Jay's room. Sasha could hear him yell that she was on the phone for him through the door.

Come on Jay, talk to me.

"Please take the call Jay. She said she will be here as soon as she could."

Sasha heard nothing but muffles for a minute, and she realised Greg had his hand over the receiver. Soon the line cleared.

"Sasha?"

"Jay. Oh Jay honey, I was so scared."

"I'm better now Sasha, but that little vandal effort has put me back by a week. I was ahead of schedule, but I'm not anymore. I have no idea who or what is trying to stop me, but destroying my office will only set me back a few hours. Taking you out of the building will simply destroy me."

Despite the overwhelming and desperate misery of the day, a small thrill went through her at this confession.

"Oh Jay. I wish I was there. Did you hear about my friend Penny?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry. I think it's related to the office here."

"Oh Jay, don't you start, please. I couldn't stand even the idea that somehow I have brought this on my friends."

"No ,... you mustn't think that,.... that is not what I meant..."

"I know. But don't say that to me right now. I have to do something for Penny and then I will see her again. I will hopefully be back in the warehouse later tonight."

She paused, one more thing to say to him before she hung up.

"Jay?"

"Yes Sasha."

"I am so sorry I couldn't come with you to the hospital. I would never abandon you that way unless I knew you were in good hands and if something else happened that was terribly serious."

There was a pause on the other end of the phone.

"Sasha, all my strength and all my power comes from you, but I would never expect you to choose me over Penny in the current circumstances. Come back to me as soon as you can, but not before your dear friend has stopped needing you."

She smiled into the phone.

"You understand?" She asked.

"Of course I do. Just hearing your voice has calmed me and will help me get back to work. If you can't be here in about two hours I'll call again. But only so I can hear your voice and get some more inspiration. Will you do that for me?"

"Of course Jay."

"You are my muse Sasha. I will see you later."

He hung up.

Sasha looked at the time. That conversation took her now to after five, and she worried that the store may be closed. Revving up her engine, she pulled directly into the traffic.

Now that it was after five, the traffic was heavier. Heavy traffic had her show even more delay. It frustrated her. She thought of penny laying in the dark, waiting for her, and later on than that, Jay in his bedroom needing her.

As she sat in the seemingly endless queue of cars, her mind wandered to the damage done to Jay's office. Someone wanted Jay to fail, and they were going to great lengths to see that it happened. Initially she looked at the obvious three. Herself, Greg and Jay's mother -- the only ones in the warehouse with the designs. Then of course there was the possibility that Jay had done it himself. Except that Sasha had slept next to him all night.

Someone broke in and sabotaged Jay. Someone or something. Her mind passed over the possibility that Jay's mother was right and a supernatural force came in and caused the damage.

Sasha dismissed that idea as too farfetched to be of any value.

Soon she rounded the corner into the street where she knew the shop was located. The small ramshackle hut was in the same place as before, crammed between two larger buildings as though it had been dropped by the gods, plonked into place by a large unseen hand.

After parking the car, Sasha jumped out and ran for the front door. The closed sign was in place and the door wouldn't budge when she leaned against it.

Damn!

She wasn't going to leave Penny without her answer, however, so Sasha turned and looked around her, to see if there was some other way she could climb into the building to talk to this strange woman.

Sasha moved off the main porch of the shop and walked around to the back. A think rickety little path led down one side of the house to the rear. Sasha crept down it, tiptoeing with the feeling she was trespassing. The huge cement wall of the multistorey skyscraper next door towered over her, bolting upright from the left of the path as if a seismic shift had thrust it into place and nothing would ever move it from its position. It made the shack look even more strange, vulnerable and suspect.

Around the back, the doors were all closed tight and nothing seemed to be open. For the first time it occurred to Sasha that perhaps the woman was out and she wouldn't even be able to fulfil on Penny's wish.

But then she saw a window open around the farther side, and she heard a muffled voice coming from that direction.

Thank god. Help will come for you yet Penny. However, when she was able to see in through the window, the words Sasha was ready to utter were caught in her throat.

Through the window, Sasha saw the same room she looked at from behind the curtain the first day she'd been there. Now she looked in from the right of that curtain. The woman was there, just as she had been that day two weeks ago when the two of them spied on her from the shop.

And just like the last time, she was entertaining.

She lay on the couch in her small lounge area, and this time she was completely naked. Her large breasts flopped to either side of her body seductively, like the breasts of an African fertility goddess. She lay on her back, half off the edge of the couch, with one leg splayed over the back of the couch and the other stabilising her by bracing herself against the floor. This left her sex completely open; So much so that if she faced the window, Sasha would be able to see directly into it.

A man kneeled in front of her staring into the folds of her body that she'd laid out completely exposed to him. He stroked his enormous dick, hard, pulling on the head of it, and then let his fist drive up and down the long shaft. He leaned forward and rubbed the tips of the fingers of his free hand into her dampness, and then rubbed it into the head of his dick. Sasha made sure she was hidden behind a small potted plant that sat in the window sill as she watched, careful not to miss a thing. She couldn't wait to get back and tell Penny this story.

As the man stroked his cock, another man came into view, to Sasha's amazement, with his own erection hard as iron and ready to go. He approached her from the other end of the couch, and leaning forward and squatting at the same time in what looked to be a very complicated motion, he pressed the head of his dick into the woman's mouth.

She opened up gladly, taking all of him in. As he slid himself comfortably into her, the other man slid his long thick shaft into her nether mouth, both of them filling her with strokes at the same time, with the same pace.

Despite the serious nature of her visit and desperate desire to get back to Penny, Sasha could feel a wetness growing between her legs. Except that she had no interest in either man, she felt slightly jealous of the pleasure the woman must have felt as the two men worked on her slowly, sensuously and systematically.

Soon, they both withdrew, and she climbed on to her knees on the couch. As soon as she stabilised herself, the men moved back into position slowly pumping their exciting body parts into her again.

The air was thick with panting and moaning. The men started to build on their thrusts.

"Babe, we've been coming here for years. We're old men now, but you're still as young as they get. How do you do it? How do you stay this good looking and fresh?"

The woman took her mouth off the man who was feeding her from the front.

"Herbs and a good diet." She replied before she slid her lips down the fleshy pole in front of her.

The man behind slapped her ass hard, and said "herbs my ass. There is something witchy about you my love, and your longevity is only a small part of it. But you keep letting me ride your ass, so I am not going to complain."

The other man laughed along with him as the two men increased their ministrations.

Soon they both pulled out again. This time the man with the larger pole lay down on the couch, and the woman climbed on top of him. She sat down gently on his dick, allowing every inch to work its way into her tight sheath, causing both of them to cry out in ecstasy.

As soon as he was in her all the way, she leaned forward and started to pound herself onto him.

From where she stood, Sasha could see the wet slickness on his fleshy rod as it pulled out of her and she rode it back to where it belonged.

Soon the other man, moved in behind her.

Suddenly she sat still, the man under her holding her still, while his dick sat embedded deep within her. She lay still, impaled on the large flesh beneath her, while the other man seemed to be working her from behind.

Before long, Sasha realised what he was going to do. He'd worked her well at the back, and soon he stroked his own shaft a few times, then pressed the tip of it against her other hole at the back.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12