Full Moon Madness Ch. 01

Story Info
2 sets of twins find a cure for their summer boredom.
2.9k words
83.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two sets of Jacobson twins had been home from college for about a week when the summer boredom started to hit. Their mother, Jeanette Jacobson, had decided to leave for the week to visit her sister in Maine along with their younger sister, June and their baby brother, Josh. The four siblings were all sitting down to dinner discussing their plans for the evening.

"Let's go skinny dipping in the pool!" Jillian chimed in, laughing. Jillian and Julia were 21 and had just finished their junior year at UConn. They were identical twins, both with voluptuous rear ends and perky breasts. Jillian had always been more feisty, though, and her personal style reflected that fact. She was currently wearing a low-cut red sundress, her long dark hair falling past her shoulders in large, bouncy ringlets. Julia, on the other hand, sported overall shorts, a summer camp tee-shirt, and long pigtail braids.

"Come on, Jilli, that's no fun, we're all related." Julia sighed, flashing a hint of naughtiness at her twin.

"Well there's nothing better to do," sighed Jason.

"And it's certainly hot enough," finished his fraternal twin Jonathan.

"Well,...we'll turn off all the outside lights, so no one is embarrassed," said Julia.

"Okay, but there's a full moon tonight," teased Jillian.

"Actually it's a waxing gibbous moon," countered Julia. "Dumbass. Tomorrow is the full moon. But hey, let's just do the dishes and get to it. 'Sides, I haven't been skinny dipping since freshman year."

"YOU went skinny dipping?!?!" Jason joked in mock shock. Jason and Jonathan, the fraternal twins, were 19, and had just finished their freshman year. They looked very much alike, both having dark hair like their sisters, but Jonathan was a bit taller and leaner, and Jason was a bit shorter and had more pronounced muscles.

They all helped with the dishes, then went out to the pool. Julia hit all the lights, but as Jillian predicted, it was quite bright outside due to the moon. They all turned their backs to each other and stripped down. Julia left her panties on. Jillian jumped in first, followed quickly by her three siblings. They splashed each other and joked around for several minutes before resorting to peacefully swimming around, casually chatting. It was right about then that the moon caught Julia's upper body just right as she was facing Jonathan. He was dumbstruck at how utterly hot she was. Her pink nipples stuck out from the cold water, her hair gleamed wet in the moonlight and he felt himself start to get hard. He fought down his incestuous thoughts immediately. Baseball. His 65-year-old gym teacher-with-saggy-boobs naked. Okay. He temporarily was able to calm his cock down. What was he thinking? She was his SISTER! He'd always thought Jillian and Julia were gorgeous, but had never had sexual thoughts about either of them before. Julia broke his train of thought.

"Okay you crazy people, I am freaking freezing. I'm getting out." Jonathan watched as she hoisted herself out of the pool at the side. Her wet panties clung to her so that he could see just a faint outline of her clit and inner labia just slightly protruding out from her outer labia. The sight drove him mad. He turned around and quickly dove under the water and swam around until he couldn't hold his breath any longer. Luckily by that time she had already gone inside. Eventually the rest of them went in. That night, Jonathan masturbated to that spectacular image of Julia standing by the pool.

The next morning at breakfast Jason and Jillian were cavorting as always, teasing each other mercilessly. Jonathan stayed unusually quiet, and Julia had her nose buried in a book as usual.

"Why so quiet, Jon?" asked Jason

"Maybe I don't always need to participate in the Jill and Jason freakshow!" He joked.

"Whatever, spoilsport," laughed Jillian, throwing her head back, causing her curls to bounce. Jonathan took in a sharp breath. Goddamn, she was fucking hot, too! He'd done a few girls at college, but none of them were as hot as his own sisters. He tried to bury that thought as well, but it was hard with the two of them right in front of him. He got up quickly and went up to his room.

"What's his problem?" inquired Jillian.

"I'll go check. But I bet it's all your fault!" Julia stuck her tongue out at Jillian. She then proceeded to skip up the stairs and knock on her brother's door.

"Come in" he agonized, but he couldn't just turn her away. She opened the door to find him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. She shut the door and walked over to sit beside him.

"Hey, " she soothed, placing her hand on his shoulder. "What's up?" He took his hands away from his face. He looked at Julia longingly. She shifted uncomfortably.

"Umm, Jonathan..." before she could say anything he pulled her face to his and kissed her on the lips. Her lips were tight, but he could tell they were as soft as they looked. He pulled away and she looked at him, shocked.

"Uh.....What was that? WHY was that...?"

"You're so beautiful, Jules." He sighed and looked at her.

"Jon, you shouldn't be saying that. I'm your sister, and that's really kind of creepy and weird."

"Sorry. I take it back. Oh fuck. Sorry! I am so out of control, I can't even explain it to you."

"Okay, but." Julia was having a serious dilemma. She had been surprised, but weirdly aroused by Jonathan kissing her. No! He was her little brother!

"But what?"

"Just, nevermind."

"Okay....I'm sorry."

"Let's just forget it happened." She got up and walked back downstairs.

"Jonathan's just being a little emo kid about some girl." She announced.

"Hahaha, Jonathan the Lady-Killer." Laughed Jason.

"Yeah right," responded Jillian.

"Okay you two clowns. I'm going upstairs to finish my book in peace."

"You're such a freakin geek!" Exclaimed Jillian.

"Whatever. At least I'm not stooopid like someone I know."

"Hey, we all know that Jason's a little special. You don't have to make fun of him because he's challenged."

"Hey!" complained Jason.

"I meant you, little miss whore-tastic."

"Me? Never." Jillian grinned. It was a well-known fact in the family that Jilli was a big slut with both genders at school. What was not well known was that earlier in the year the girls had been committing some relatively incestuous acts one night on a dare at a frat party. This particular incident was currently running through Julia's mind. She was trying to rationalize why what they had done then wasn't incest, but kissing her brother was.

Jason went up to Jonathan room and barged in. Jonathan had begun to masturbate, and he jumped at Jason opening the door.

"Umm, could you please knock next time?" Jason grinned and shut the door.

"Nice stiffy, man. If I were a chick I'd be laughing, but since I'm not I feel sorry for you, man."

"Excuse me? As I recall we're about the same size, bro. You're only dissing yourself."

"Fine. We'll see about that." Jason unzipped his pants and pulled down his pants and boxers. His now-erect cock bounced out. Jonathan's cock grew harder at this site. What the fuck is wrong with me, he thought. First Julia, now Jason!

"Mine is totally bigger!" He simply replied, regaining his composure. Jason was getting pretty hot looking at his brother holding his erection. It didn't bother him too much, because he was a 19-year-old guy, and therefore got horny looking at a brick wall, nevermind an attractive young guy. He sat down next to his brother and started whacking off. Jonathan decided to just relax and go with it.

"Hey man, would you mind helping me finish?" Jason felt a little strange asking this, but it seemed okay somehow.

"Ummm. OK, I guess." Jonathan tentatively reached out and wrapped his hand around his brother's cock. It felt very similar to his own and he played with it accordingly.

"Oh, dude, that feels good. Uhhhhnnnnn, Ahhhhh, I'm cummmmmmingggg!" He groaned as his load shot up into the air and landed all over both of them.

"Ugh." said Jonathan. Now my bed is all messy."

"Who cares? Want me to do you?" Jonathan was a little uneasy.

"Umm. In what sense?" Jason stopped and looked his brother in the eyes. He regarded him seriously now.

"In what sense would you like?" Jason regarded Jon's uneasiness and smiled devilishly. Jonathan swallowed hard. Had everyone in this family gone mad? He leaned in and kissed Jason. Jason stiffened at first, then began to kiss Jonathan back. They were both thinking how wrong this was, how they shouldn't be doing it, but nevertheless they kept kissing. Jason pushed Jonathan onto the bed and pinned him down. Their cocks rubbed together, still sticky with Jason's cum. Jonathan moaned slightly as Jason reached down and began massaging his balls. He then moved his hand to his cock and began stroking him. It was all Jon could do not to shoot his load right there. After several seconds he could not hold it, though, and blew all over Jason's crotch. Jason gasped at the interesting sensation and pulled away from Jonathan's lips. He got up and smacked Jon on the thigh jovially.

"Don't tell the girls. They'd never forgive us." He stated firmly.

"Umm, speaking of them, can I tell you something?" Asked Jon.

"Uh, yeah, sure bro, wasssup?"

"I'm having some pretty hot thoughts about Julia lately."

"What? Dude, that's sick. She's our sister. Besides....isn't Jillian hotter?"

"Nah. Not at all. But seriously, man. So what if she's my sister? As long as I don't get her pregnant, there's nothing really wrong with it, right?"

"Um, I don't know, dude. Like what we just did, that's just guy stuff. It's different with a brother and a sister."

"I guess. Do you think I should talk to her about it?"

"Dude, just forget it. Although I'll tell you, I don't think she's as innocent as we think, know what I mean?"

"No. What do you mean?"

"Well, bro, I found some of her stories that she writes. Some of them are pretty freaky! Just saying." Jason raised his eyebrow.

While this was going on, Jillian had joined Julia in her room. Julia was telling Jillian that Jonathan had kissed her.

"Well, maybe you should show your little brother the sexual ropes!" Jillian giggled. "How delightfully naughty. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Want to help me with that?"

"What is it with you all today? We're, like, related. That's incest."

"Oh come on Jules, just a little fingering for your twin sister? I bet it's just like masturbating." She leaned over and took Julia's hand. She placed it under her skirt, directly onto her wet pussy. Julia sighed, then smiled and began playing with her twin's clit.

"Oh, Jules. That's good. Mmm, yeah. Besides, when's the last time you got laid?"

"Too long. College guys are so vile."

"TELL me about it. Oh, yeah. Ahhhhh. Faster." Julia complied. She could tell Jillian was close to cumming. She sped up a bit and increased the pressure. Jillian tensed and came.

"Oh God you're good, Jules! Come shower with me, for old times' sake."

"Okay. Why the hell not?"

Jonathan was just about to head for the shower when he heard it turn on. He went down the hall and quietly opened the door. Jillian and Julia were in the shower together. Suddenly Julia dropped the soap and bent over. He was given a full view of her little pink rosebud an immediately began obsessing about it. For several hours afterwards he stayed in his room masturbating to the thought of plunging his cock between her glorious round asscheeks and into her tight little pink anus. Maybe it was his bisexual tendencies, but Jonathan had always had a thing for anal sex.

Jillian, meanwhile had seen Jonathan peeking in on them. After he had gone she said, " Jules, Jon was totally just sneaking a peak at us. How cute!"

"Umm, if by cute you mean perverse."

"Oh stop playing the prude, dear. I know all about your deviant fantasies, mademoiselle auteur."

"You're not supposed to read those!"

"Aww but they're so GOOD!" She reached down and began massaging Julia's clit gently. Julia moaned at the sudden stimulation.

"See? We're being incestuous right now. Feels good, don't it?"

"Mmmm. Doesn't it..." She corrected through her moaning.

"Welll...?" Jillian continued rapidly, alternating with swirling her fingers around Julia's entire cunt.

"Jesus! Yes!" She buckled against the wall as she came.

"Hey, I have an idea," she said when Julia had recovered. "We'll switch our looks around and I'll seduce Jonathan for you.

"He'll know the difference. Besides, I am perfectly capable of seducing."

"Yeah, but you're a chicken-shit. So let me do it. Maybe we can at least fool him for a little bit. Come on." They got out of the shower and went to Jillian's room. Jill put Julia in one of her low-cut sundresses and scrunched her ringlets so they would dry properly. She put red lipstick on her and a bit of eyeliner.

"There."

"Wow. I look just like you."

"Duh, brainiac, we're twins."

"You know what I mean. Slutty!" Julia braided Jillian's hair into pigtails and lent her a pair of overall shorts and a tee-shirt.

"Perfect. Although you'll have to lose that wicked gleam in your eyes." Julia joked to Jillian.

Jillian passed Jonathan in the hallway as he was going to the shower for the second time.

"Hey Jules," he said. It was working! Jillian turned around.

"Hey, um, Jon?"

"Yeah?" Jonathan turned around to face his sister. Jillian eyed him. She had to admit he was a sexy guy.

"About earlier...and um...well I wanted to talk to you about.....I know you were watching me and Jillian in the shower."

"Umm...oh."

"Yeah....but I was thinking about it, and it actually turned me on, sooooo." Jonathan almost passed out from the sudden rush of blood to his cock. Jillian smiled and then blushed. This game was delightful!

"Well, brother, I'll let you go shower. We'll talk about this later."

"Uhhhh, okay! S-see ya later, Jules." Jonathan masturbated furiously in the shower.

Downstairs, Julia was watching TV when Jason strolled in.

"Hey dumbass." He plopped down next to her on the couch.

"How's it going, fucktard?" Julia snapped back with one of Jilli's favorite insults.

"Pretty well, cumdumpster!" He laughed.

"Good one!" Julia exclaimed, sneering at him. Jason regarded Julia. It was only milliseconds earlier that he had realized it was her. That sneer so cold you could pee yourself if you caught it full-on was unmistakable. She did look pretty damn hot, especially dressed up in a manner that he was convinced Jillian had contrived. He casually threw his arm around her shoulders. Julia flinched a little then relaxed. This was the way Jason always was with Jillian. His arm felt nice around her shoulders, though, and a very awkward silence ensued as she realized that Jason wanted to kiss her. Finally, he smiled casually.

"So what's the plan for today, big sis?" Because of his choice of words, Julia didn't realize that he knew which twin she was.

"You know, cursing your existence, a little lunch, then maybe I'll head to the beach." Jason was convinced at this point that Julia was pretending to be Jillian. She was doing pretty damn good job of it, too. Julia would never speak to Jason in such a casual yet insulting manner.

"Okay, I'll let the other kids know we're going."

"Excuse me? I can't have you losers ruining my beach day."

"Tooooo Bad." He grinned. Julia melted. What the fuck was up with her siblings this weekend?

"Have we all gone insane?" she mumbled to herself when she was alone.

Jason ran upstairs and yelled "Beach Day!" He ran to his room to throw on some swim trunks and to gather up sunscreen and a beach towel. Jonathan heard him and also threw on swim trunks and went downstairs to put together a cooler for snacks. Jillian snuck into Julia's room and changed into Julia's favorite bathing suit. It was a sleek black racerback one-piece that despite appearing conservative, looked just plain gorgeous on her. Julia went upstairs and saw Jillian modelling for her.

"How do I look? Oh, and what are you reading right now? I hope it's good cuz I have to keep up the charade and all. You always read at the beach."

"Yep, and I'll have to skip it this time in order to be you. What should I wear?" Jillian grinned and dangled a little red bikini in front of her.

"How did I know?" She undressed and slipped into the bikini. She looked in the mirror and admitted that it was pretty damn sexy.

"So Jilli, I was talking to Jason earlier..." She began while adjusting her bikini.

"And? Did he have anything useful to say?"

"No, but I think he is hot for you. I was just getting that 'sex' vibe from him."

"Hmmm. Weird. You're probably just picking up on that whole 19-year-old boy-thinks-about-nothing-BUT-sex vibe."

"Maybe. How do I look?"

"Hot!"

"Sweet. Let's get ready."

The four twins all came into the living room at the same time.

"I'm driving!" Julia announced. Jillian always wanted to drive.

"Ugh. You NEVER let us boys drive," complained Jason.

"Too bad loserface. Get the cooler and hop in the back."

"Yes, Your Highness." Jason had decided to play along with their little game.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a Shame.

Excellent writing skills. Begins a story exceedingly well.

BUT, so brief; so unfinished that not one of over 63 thousand readers was willing to vote.

Why? Too well written to give a bad score, and to unfinished to deserve a good score.

Do you really think 63,000 + readers are all wrong.

Suggestion: Finish the story and have devoted fans.

Or, SULK.

darklover1975darklover1975almost 17 years ago
Great Setup !!

Very nice start. You've given the characters some depth. I can't wait to see what you do with them now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great dialogue

Nice set up. I usually don't like twins stories, but you've done very weel by making it a bisexual story for the brothers and sisters as well.

I look forward till when the moon is full!

Keep up the nice work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting so far...

Well written and the dialogue is good. Setting up the characters and story is important and you've done a good job, so I'm hoping that things will get a little racier in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good start

Good start, time now to bring the twins' parents in for a full taboo family orgy

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Threads: The Island Kyle gets an inheritance, sisters and trouble. in Incest/Taboo
Ashley Ch. 01 Fateful evening sets off desires between siblings.in Incest/Taboo
Stacy His sexy little gymnast sister.in Incest/Taboo
Squeezed Together with Sister Train ride has lasting effects on a hot sister.in Incest/Taboo
I Keep Reaching Ch. 01 A brother reaches out to his sister.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories