Full Moon Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorganHawke
MorganHawke
199 Followers

A finger lightly caressed her panties tracing the damp shape of her cleft through the snowy satin. The finger pressed deeper becoming a long slow rub against her excited clit through the pliant fabric. The smell of her willingness reached her together with the musk of his male arousal. She felt the finger worm it's way under the satin, seeking out her softness. Then he touched her flesh and she jumped.

Continuing his explorations, he slid further under the white satin, parting her soft curls. He gently stroked the tender flesh of her outer lips then dipped into the mouth of her drenched cleft. She felt the finger dive slowly into her moist depths, deeper then deeper yet to caress her trembling walls. He swirled his invasive finger to gather her dew then slid out. His mouth left her wet, exposed breasts and the sounds of him licking and sucking made her realize that he was tasting her juices.

"Delicious, Princess." The pleasure in his voice caressed her. Using the unrelenting grip in her silver hair he tipped her head forward and brought her lips once more to his. She opened her mouth under his and could taste herself on his tongue. She shuddered in reaction. He pulled away to lock onto her eyes. Passion was written across his face like pain, his breath hard, panting.

"I want to watch you as I make you cum for me," he whispered harshly. Again his finger slid into her cleft and then another finger joined the first. Her body clenched in wanton hunger to hold him within but he slid his damp fingers out again. He traced up her tender flesh to rub lightly against her clit. Heather inhaled sharply at the bolts of pleasure from his fingers as he rubbed them quickly back and forth against her. Her lips parted and thighs tightened as she began to grind her hips, wanting more.

He pulled her mouth to his for a hungry kiss but kept his eyes trained on the passion growing in hers. He dipped his finger in her once more, sliding deeply to rub her inner walls then out, then in again, then out in a slow fuck. Her wetness slid over his palm and he rubbed at her clit with a damp thumb. She slid her hips forward onto his possessing finger, wanting more, needing more, fucking herself on his hand.

Her soft cries were captured in his mouth as he slid a second finger into her, burrowing strongly to find the button deep inside of her. He pressed it with his fingertips then flicked it lightly, then again and again in an insistent rhythm. She was jolted to the threshold of a crushing orgasm. Suddenly, she was close, so close, right on the edge and let out a muffled scream of frustration that was swallowed by the werewolf's mouth.

"Yes, yes ..." he hissed as he felt her body clutching his fingers. Her hands pulled at his lapels as her hips rocked against him in mindless lust. Harder and harder, she thrust against him, encouraging him to push deeper into her. He could feel her nearness to climax.

"I want you to cum for me Princess," he whispered. "I want to feel you, I want to taste you as you cum ...". His breath came in harsh pants; he growled as her hips pumped against his fingers. She was so close, so very close. Eyes intent on her, he watched her mouth open to suck in a deep breath and hold it. She arched, stiffened then thrashed, crushing herself on his hand as a powerful orgasm crashed through her in a howling blaze. Firmly, he brought her lips down to meet his and he took her cries into his triumphant mouth.

Rapt in the throes of pleasure, she had not seen the couples that had silently come into the room. Clothing was loosened and hands roved and stroked and began to pleasure themselves and each other. Voraciously they watched the two in the chair, the elegant blonde and the rugged dark man, silently and intently. Their eyes avidly devoured the scene before them. The blonde's white panties were stark and visible in the dim light as they watched the dark man forcing the delicate blonde to submit to her own climax.

In the mirrors, her full white breasts pressed into him as his mouth took hers. They could see their tongues working against each other ravenously as though starving. His eyes turned toward them, wide-open and brilliant gold as he deepened the kiss before returning his eyes and attention back to her.

The full moon was rising. The werewolf could feel it in his bones as the moon's power vibrated through him, even behind the walls of cement that surrounded him. He had run out of time, he must take her now and damn the consequences. With the power of her orgasm singing through his blood, he could now achieve one of his own strong enough to retain control over his ability to change at will. Without her orgasm to strengthen his, the full moon would force him to shift and lock into the shape of a wolf until another orgasm brought him back to his humanity.

With the sharp tips of his nails already extending into claws, he tore the delicate silk of her panties from her soft body with one hand, pushing them into a pocket. He released her long silky hair and held her in a warm embrace. Her after-tremors still shook her. Her mouth was locked to his in complete abandon, sucking on his tongue as he ripped his trousers open to free his painfully hard flesh from its prison.

He stroked himself once, pushing the purple head forward. Slipping a hand under her firm ass he lifted and pulled her forward to impale her with the full power of his heavily erect cock. He moaned harshly as he slid into her wet depths, feeling himself stretching her walls. Her eyes opened with a small cry of surprise, shuddering as he filled her. His eyes lost focus with the pleasure as he pulled her onto his entire length and rocked her forward to take her as deep as he could go.

"My turn for pleasure, Princess," he growled, his smile savage with triumph.

He felt her body clench around his cock as she realized they had an audience. It was too late! He was firmly lodged within, his arms locked on her hips to hold her firm. He was encased in hot flesh and he needed her so he could stay human. Already he could feel his ears lengthening to points. He didn't care who was watching, he was fucking her now. He gripped her firmly with both hands and rocked himself, thrusting into her tender flesh.

Heather looked about as though awakened from a dream. Alarmed by the sight of the onlookers all around her, touching and stroking each other in a sexual frenzy, she writhed in dismay, shoving at his shoulders trying to pull away. With a snarl he was forced to capture her hands. In a harsh grip, he held her wrists behind her back with one hand. In despair she realized that there was no stopping his determined thrusts. He was in full possession of her body and oh God, her body wanted more.

His hips rose and fell driving his cock into her depths in a powerful rhythm as he fucked her. He pounded and pounded into her with deep mindless strokes. Withdrawing almost to the tip only to plunge back into her with a harsh grunt, he drove himself into her again and then again. Her body shook as he pounded into her flesh in his mad fury to bring himself to climax while there was still time. His feet were planted firmly for support as his ass muscles flexed strongly, powering his strokes. He gripped a breast and took it hungrily into his mouth, sucking at the nipple to distract her as he raced to beat the threatening moon as it swelled toward full strength in the sky.

The werewolf leaned onto her breast as he continued to thrust, deep then shallow, then deeper and stronger and harder. Suddenly, he realized that she was thrusting back. Her passion had risen, taking over her body in answer to his. Dampness slid onto his thighs from her excitement and he could hear the slaps of flesh against wet flesh. He lifted his head trapping her frightened but heated eyes as he pumped into her. Their panting breaths matched tempo as they both approached climax.

"Yes, he sighed. "Yes, yes, yes!" He felt the deep tightening pleasure in his balls and he knew he was ready to spill into her hungry flesh. He growled in lustful pleasure. He was close, right at the edge ...

She tightened around him in repeated spasms as she crested then fell into wave after wave of pleasure. A cry exploded from her lips as her pleasure took her. He jerked within her, his cock swelling to excruciating hardness. He pulled her down powerfully onto his cock, her ass tight against his flesh at the base. With a wrenching howl of ecstasy and triumph, he exploded into her depths as she shuddered around him, still in the violent grip of her own pleasure.

"Ahhhhh, yes!" he thought fiercely, as he fought for breath. "Human for another month!"

Trembling in aftershocks of carnal pleasure, he released her wrists and enclosed her tender body in a fierce hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck, burrowing into him seeking comfort. Tears of humiliation and embarrassment made their way down her cheeks.

"It's okay, Princess, it's okay," he whispered gently, as he kissed her lips and then kissed her tears away. Gently, he lifted her from him and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe his seed from her thighs. He helped her rearrange her clothes then closed his pants with a satisfied smile.

The werewolf sighed deeply in relief both mental and physical. He would keep his shape-changing power under his control for another turn of the moon. He could now seek his wolf form without loosing his ability to return to human form. Gone also was the fear of being lost in a far more hideous form. A form trapped between man and wolf. At least until the next full moon.

He became aware of the sounds of the others in the room and remembered the audience. The intruders were oblivious to the two of them now as they moaned and writhed seeking their own pleasures. Gently taking her still trembling hand, he led her to the stairs past a man moaning, eyes closed, gripping his lover by the hair as he pumped himself into her mouth.

Heather went into the ladies' room, now empty. She used the sink to wash her seared flesh and then fixed her make-up.

"Oh, God," she thought in humiliation as she remembered all those people staring. "All those people watching me being ... being fucked." A minor tremor shook her and she suddenly realized that he had given her the best climaxes she'd ever had.

"Two! I had two orgasms," Heather reminded herself in the mirror. She blushed furiously in confusion. And all those people staring at her, watching them ... She felt both ashamed and exhilarated. "Oh, God, does this make me a slut?" she wondered.

"Shit!" she said out loud. "I don't have any panties!"

Still puzzled over her behavior, Heather walked out of the ladies' room into the main room of the club. He walked over and handed her a drink. Desperately she took the glass, drinking deeply.

"Shit, I just chugged a Long Island Iced Tea," she said out loud. She felt the alcoholic fire go straight to her brain.

"That's what you were drinking before," he answered, a relaxed smile on his lips. He slouched against the wall. Heather looked into his lambent green eyes.

"Yes, and look what kind of trouble that got me into," she answered, blushing hotly as memories of his body scorched through her. She took another, smaller sip. He only smiled. She could have sworn his eyes had been yellow only a few minutes ago ...

The club music shifted and the sensual strains of Enigma flowed over her, stirring something within her. Violins and a heavy back beat floated around in her head. The sound of young male voices chanting threaded through the music.

"Hey! Heather, where have you been?" called a slender, dark-haired girl as she came out of the crowd on the dance-floor. "I've been looking all over for you! Did you hear? We missed the side-show going on upstairs!" The loud music and press of people closed between him and the spent blonde. He slid away in the confusion.

"So," he thought as he headed for the door, "her name is Heather." He slipped out of the club and took a deep breath of the crisp autumn air. Cautiously, he made his way to a dark corner of the parking lot where he'd parked his bike.

Testing her name on his lips, "Perhaps Heather will still be around next month," he thought. He pulled the scrap of silk that had been her panties from his pocket. He had her scent now so he could find her if he needed her again. Maybe he would seek her out before the next full moon. Perhaps he would even take her as his mate ...

"Was he gone? That son of a bitch!" Heather thought as she ignored Lisa and ran out of the club. She looked about the parking lot and heard the thunder of a motorcycle revving up. "That sounds like my Dad's old bike," she thought vaguely.

Looking toward the street, she watched him, his long dark hair flying as he sped away on a classic Indian motorcycle. He was smiling as he looked back seeing her. He waved a scrap of white fabric that used to be her panties.

She never even knew his name.

~ Fini ~

MorganHawke
MorganHawke
199 Followers
12