Full Service Realtor

Story Info
His first story ever written.
1.8k words
4.26
17.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was a friend of mine and we had talked on IM a lot over the past year. Ever since that blissful day that we threw caution to the wind and finally gave into our primal desires to be with each other. We had met a few times before and little did we both know, but we were extremely attracted to each other.

Then one day I went to her house to talk about some photography stuff and we talked for hours like we had been best friends forever, but when she read me some of her erotic stories I could no longer contain myself and enveloped her with a fit of passion.

She tried to stop herself, because I was married, but she was unable to control her desires. Ever since that beautiful day I have desired to experience it again, but her conscience could not allow her to join him.

So instead we continued a beautiful friendship that had lasted for almost a year. Then one day as we were chatting about her problems with her boyfriend she made note of a house she was interested in and asked if I could show it to her. I could hardly contain my excitement!

Not that I had any high expectations, but just to see her in person again would be so wonderful! To be able to hug her again and smell her sweet smell was so tantalizing. I of course immediately made plans to show it to her and ran home to shower and prepare.

When I arrived I immediately noticed she was dressed to kill. I ran my eyes up and down her perfectly shaped body, imagining what she would feel like in my arms, what she smelled like, and what she tasted like. Sarah was wearing one of those pink mini skirts, flared at the bottom, and a pair of black high-heeled boots. She was stunning, and my desire for her was growing stronger and stronger with every second that ticked away.

My mind was going a million miles a minute, but the right words just never seemed to come out. As I finished showing Sarah around the house we both stood in the living room. She asked several questions but I could tell she was just stalling. I hoped she was interested in me but I wasn't certain.

I wondered if she wanted the same thing I wanted. I have been married for ten years, and thought maybe I had misread her signals. Finally, I cracked a joke and she leaned into me as she laughed.

I half-heartedly put my arm around her and she didn't pull back. She looked at me and smiled, as if to say that she liked being held in my arms. That was all the invitation I needed. As we gazed into each other's eyes, I put my hand on her neck and slowly slid it behind her head. This was the moment we had both been waiting for.

My heart was racing! She was so beautiful and I wanted her with every once of my being. I leaned into her and our lips pressed firmly against each other. The taste of her lips was intoxicating! Like the feeling of the sun on your skin after a long hard winter.

I quickly moved my lips down her face and onto her neck. I could tell that even feeling my breath against her neck was causing immense pleasure for her. She pressed her body even closer into mine.

I made my way across her ear and whispered, "I want you, I need you Sarah." At the same time, she was feeling my body with her hands, working her way down my chest and rock hard abs. I was doing the same but had to stop at her breasts and take my time caressing and exploring them with a combination of tenderness and savage desire.

As I felt her nipple in my hand I realized that I had to get my mouth around it. I had to feel the sensation of her warm hard nipple in my mouth, and I wanted to give her so much pleasure that she would never want to leave.

I felt her breathing getting heavier as I pressed my lips against her nipple. I continued to lick, suck and nibble, encouraged by her gasping for breaths.

At that point she stopped me and pointed to the huge picture window.

"Are you sure this is the best place to be doing this?" Sarah managed to get out in between her deep hard breaths, and then led us both to another room with only one small window for more privacy.

This time she pushed me against the wall and began to unbutton my shirt. I groaned as she worked her way down my naked chest with her lips and tongue, teasing me with every movement. She pulled my belt open and slowly reached into my pants, freeing my cock.

As soon as her hands touched me, a jolt of pleasure ran through my body and I took a deep breath before slowly exhaling. Sarah dropped to her knees and prepared to worship my cock. She stroked my cock with one hand as she devoured my hips and thighs with her mouth. I moved my hips, wanting, no needing to feel those lips around my now throbbing cock.

She looked up at me, saw the desire in my eyes and slid her mouth over my cock. My body went numb. The warmth around my cock was sensational! I wanted to thrust my cock into her mouth and collapse to the floor all at the same time.

She continued for what seemed like forever. I was constantly fighting back the orgasm my body wanted because I never wanted this to end.

She finally stopped teasing me with her mouth and stood up beside me. At this point I was so aroused that I was simply going on instinct. I had now lost myself in a sea of ecstasy, and seemed to lose control of my mind. I placed her hands against the wall, kissed the back of her neck gently, and worked my way down her back.

"Oh, yes!" Sarah gasped, when I obviously located a tender spot on her back with my lips.

As I enjoyed her perfectly shaped back, my hands lifted the back of her skirt. I could feel her perfect ass in my hand and it was every bit as amazing as I had imagined it to be.

I gently kicked open her legs and began to move my fingers across her now wet panties. Teasing her with my fingers, I toyed with it until she moved in response. I quickly pushed her panties to the side and felt her soft, wet pussy. It felt so good in my hand. I slowly slid my fingers inside, feeling her body tighten as she let out another gasp.

I dropped to my knees, ready to worship her now, and took a moment to admire her beauty. Sarah really was perfect in every way. For her part, she leaned forward and arched her back to give me a better view of her luscious pussy.

I couldn't take it any more and had to taste her. I worked my way up her inner thigh as my fingers continued to penetrate her. I wanted to move slowly and tease her, but the desire to feel her in my mouth outweighed everything.

Soon I was taking long, deep strokes with my tongue. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. She was moaning louder and louder with every lick of my tongue.

This only intensified my desires, and I began to take long, slow licks, starting at the front and working all the way back to her ass. I teased it a little with my tongue, and smiled when her legs began to shake.

I didn't want this to stop. I wanted to pleasure her this way all day long, but I also wanted to be inside her sweet, warm, wet pussy.

"I want to feel you inside of me," Sarah said.

That was all the invitation I needed.

Again she arched her back as I pressed my cock against her. The feel of her warm, tight pussy enveloping my cock almost brought me to an immediate orgasm.

But I did not want this to end. With every thrust of my hips I went deeper and deeper. This was pure ecstasy.

I placed my hands on her perfect little hips and felt them move back and forth as we made love. Then I moved my hands up her back, taking in every beautiful muscle and curve with my fingers, finding her sexy neck and shoulders. Next I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her body against mine.

Feeling her pressed to me and seeing her legs start to shake again made it difficult for me to maintain. Not wanting this to end I stopped, just on the verge of orgasm.

But I stopped a second too late as some cum began to spill out onto the floor. I regained my composure and dropped to my knees once more, aggressively taking her with my mouth. I continued for a few minutes to rebuild the intensity.

When I was ready to go again I jumped back on my feet, turned her towards me and teased her pussy with my cock. Again I penetrated her, this time from the front. The feel of her hips pressed against mine was everything I imagined it would be.

I grabbed both of her legs with my hands and lifted her body, pressing her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around me and held on tight. We continued this until we were both drenched in sweat.

Then I gently set her legs down and began to speed things up, roughly thrusting my cock in and out of her. She began to moan a little louder with each thrust. Our hips were colliding over and over again!

Then her body tensed up as she screamed, "I am going to come!"

Her muscles pulsed, causing a shock wave of pleasure to run through me and I could no longer contain my excitement. She let out another scream of pleasure as soon as she felt the cum shooting into her body. Our tense bodies shaking with delight, and as we finished our bodies collapsed onto each other.

There was a feeling inside of me that I had not felt in a long time. It was a desire, a hunger, a craving.

As we both stood, exhausted and completely satisfied, I took her face in my hands and gently kissed her. I never wanted to let her go, but we had been there for two hours and both had to get back to work. I told her, with a grin, that I was a full service Real Estate Agent, and she agreed that I did provide good service.

As I locked the door behind us, I turned to shake her hand and asked when she planned to go house hunting again!