Full Service Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen was getting particularly worked up as this double blow job had long been a secret fantasy of hers. Eileen wasn't the only one enjoying things though.

"Oh God, if you ladies keep this up I'm going to cum," Tom groaned.

"No, not yet Prince," Ann admonished, pulling his cock out of Eileen's hungry mouth. "The Wicked Queen says you have to wait, and this is my store so I make the rules," she winked and gave his package a squeeze.

Ann let go of Tom, letting her nails scrape the inside of his thigh as she stood and walked back between Eileen's legs.

"Well Princess," she taunted. "All rested up?"

Ann knelt between Eileen's legs, pulling her thong aside even further, "I've tasted one of you; I'm just dying to taste the other."

Ann's tongue snaked out and delicately flicked against the other woman. "Mmmmm," Ann growled, "Delicious."

Ann teased Eileen's lips apart with her tongue and made circles just under her clit as she stroked the woman's inner thighs with her fingers.

"Oh my God," Eileen groaned as she closed her eyes.

"Come here Prince Charming," Ann ordered, slipping first one then two fingers into Eileen.

Tom stepped around between Eileen's legs and Ann grabbed his cock with her free hand, pulling him over to Eileen.

"I think you both need this," rubbing his head on the other woman's very wet clit.

"Oh God, I think I'm going to cum," Eileen whispered then yelped as her inner muscles clamped down on Ann's fingers.

"Oh, oh, oh," she gasped, cumming as Ann rubbed Tom's cockhead in circles around her clit.

Ann withdrew her fingers from the other woman's spasming hole and Tom wasted no time plunging in to the hilt, feeling his cock split her open.

"Oh!" Eileen screamed bucking against the restraints as Tom filled every inch of her, "Oh GOD!"

Tom didn't even need to thrust, just the feel of her cunt squeezing his cock as she came sent him over the edge and he jetted deep into her, gasping. Ann bent in from the side, tongue snaking out to roam their conjoined parts adding to the riotous sensations coursing through their bodies.

They held that way interminable minutes until he collapsed, exhausted onto her. Ann, smiling, freed the other woman's arms, which promptly went around her lover.

"Well, now that you've had a chance to sample what our little store can offer, I hope you'll both be back soon," Ann said as she cheerfully released the rest of Eileen's bonds.

12