Full-Time Mom Part-Time Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Continues.
4.4k words
3.92
54.5k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wpgbeach
wpgbeach
21 Followers

Apparently my cousin felt that the two of us should now talk and between the two of them had decided that the husband who I had some social interaction should place the call.

We made small talk – and while she could see it – my friend was already coming to life thinking of a rematch or possibly her mouth I'm not sure.

I'm fine when asked how I was doing. Sure I've thought of you since that night – not a total lie – I had beat off at least twice thinking about my hot adventure.

Would I be interested in dinner later this week? Sure why not – best thing about MILF's is they usually know how to cook. My favorite – I guess lasagna or steak I guess. Don't worry I'll bring the wine.

Oh Kathy, do you have a cell phone or can I get your number (pleased that I'd at least remembered her name) no idea what her last name is, even to this day. I can be such an ass hole when I want.

Will the kids be home – oh sleep over at their friends – that's great – yes let's make it a late dinner.

That went well, not sure that I'm ready to commit. Hell not a chance, I'm young hot and fucking everything in sight. I definitely do not want to pick up a girlfriend, married remember) with kids. But a toy is a toy, fun to play with and hand back when you're done. The friendship with my cousin could present a problem down the road but when you're being a shit – you don't consider consequences now do you.

Thursday Night: Time to call toy. I waited until I was sure the kids were in bed.

Hey Kathy – just wanted to call and make sure we are on for Saturday. Great – yeah spaghetti works too don't worry about that. After all – I really wasn't that interested in what we were having.

Time to spice things up – something I couldn't really do while she was at my cousin's house.

One other thing Pet, I think she should start getting used to her new title or position.

Yeah – I'm going to need you to shave – down there. I want you to be completely smooth. Now you don't have to do it right away – but before I come over – I want you to go into the bathroom and clean up your pussy. Then I want you to take your cell phone and snap a quick picture for me, then send it to my phone. I know you have my cell number already. So if you could do that little thing for me that would be great.

This little request was of course greeted with silence. I could hear her breathing – but nothing else. If a waiting game was needed I was up for it. So I waited., for all of about 30 seconds that's long enough. I hung up the phone. Either I'd miss-read my little slut and gone too far already or she would call back. It really didn't take that long, soon my phone was buzzing it's happy little song.

Yes. No Kathy we didn't get disconnected I hung up. Honestly if shaving off a few hairs that will grow back before you know it is too much I'm not sure where this is headed. Good – happy to hear that you can do this for me, no I don't need to see your face in the picture. Really just a shot of your fun house, and let's make sure I can see your panties tugged down as well. You should use the full length mirror in your bedroom not the bathroom mirror.

I somehow sensed that my toy was enjoying our little conversation.

Pet, where are you? You're in your bed, I bet you don't want to go to sleep yet do you? What are you wearing? You're wearing panties and nighty. Describe them please. That's so nice baby, a soft pink satin nightgown down to your thighs and sexy black satin panties. You sound so sexy right now. Pet you like wearing sexy things don't you? I know you do I like you to dress really sexy. Remember to dress really sexy for me on Saturday, no don't tell me what you're going to wear I want you to surprise me.

Are your nipples hard? I knew I was. Play with them a little for me. I could hear her moan as she did what I asked. Did you squeeze them, now pinch them hard – pinch them like you know I would if I was there?

Slide your hand down your tummy Pet. I've taken off my pants now; I'm going to jerk off while I listen to your play. I'll tell you that I'm not sure if I'm going to cum. You know I can't wait to get back inside you and I want to fill you up again.

Yes I know it's so naughty cumming inside you when you're not on the pill. Now Pet, I don't want you to go on birth control. I want you to know each time we fuck that my seed is inside you. Isn't it hot knowing when I cum inside your hot mommy machine that we could make a baby. You know I've never done that before with anyone. I would love to make you a mommy again. Oh is that making you hot. I can hear you moaning. Pet is your hand in your panties? That's it baby, rub your pussy for me, can't you see how that hair just gets in the way? You're going to look so hot and sexy baby when it's smooth. No, you won't look like a little girl. You're going to look like a hot and sexy MILF. What's a MILF, I'll tell you later babe.

I was slowly stroking my cock while talking her through her own masturbation session. I now knew this could only end one way. A palm full of my own hot sticky cum, oh well, I'm young I'll have more than enough by Saturday for her.

Her breathing was getting deeper and raspier. I kept talking dirty with her. How long has it been since you last fucked baby? Yeah I know at the wedding, before that baby, when was the last time your husband fucked you? Six months, oh Pet, you've been deprived. You need a good hot fucking don't you? You like having my hot cock buried deep inside you? Your pussy really liked it! It kept milking me baby.

How many fingers do you have inside now? Two fingers already. That's it push another inside, stretch your hole. Keep going, I want you to cum for me. What other nasty things have you done before? I bet you did a lot of wild things before you got married. You're way to hot not too. Oh god you've been with four guys at one time. And they all fucked you? So hot baby, and they made you fuck a bottle too, You did it, really. You're such a hot little slut aren't you? You can tell me I won't tell anyone. I could hear her at the edge, ready to explode. YESSSS! She moaned into the phone. I'm a slut. Whose slut are you? Tell me I need to hear it. Yes, that's right you're my slut now. As she was calming down from her orgasm and my own load safely deposited in my hand I wanted to set the expectations.

Now pet, I really don't like to share, so is your husband coming home anytime soon? You have no idea. I was starting to think this is a trial separation. He's out of town for several months already; He hasn't fucked my toy for a couple of months before that. And I don't think he's really expected home. I made a mental not to tread lightly here I really do not want a long term relationship with my toy. Back to the task at hand, if he does come home, I don't want him to fuck you. After all we had just established that she was now my toy. While I wasn't looking for title transfer, I did want full control.

We said our good byes and I went back to studying. After about 30 minutes my phone buzzed I had a text message. When I picked it up I was happy to see it was Pet. She had sent me 4 pictures, I was impressed. The first was of her in her sexy pink nighty. The second was the picture I had asked for I could see the nighty pulled up and the panties down revealing a very bald pussy. The third was a full nude shot of her. My cock was already returning to life. Then the forth showed her on the bed, the mirror had been moved, her legs spread, and her hand between her legs. The message was simply, "Do you miss me?" Oh god this woman was hot.

Saturday night I picked up the best bottle of wine that my budget allowed, I'm sure I paid at least $10 and headed out for dinner. I waited at the door with a mixture of anticipation wondering how she would dress for tonight. I wasn't disappointed. As she opened the door I got a good look at my hot MILF toy. She had her hair and makeup done perfectly. She was wearing a sheer black blouse that allowed me to see a black and red corset type of lingerie beneath. Short black leather mini skirt, as she moved I could see the garters from her outfit peeking out. Black seemed stockings and heels finished off her sexy look. Oh god I'd never make it through supper. We kissed and hugged very quickly as she quickly pulled me through the door. The neighbors could be watching she whispered. She smelled good too.

I was directed to the bar, and instructed to fix some drinks. What are you drinking was the natural question, finding out my Pet likes screwdrivers. I delivered the drinks to the kitchen to watch her work and to give us a chance to talk. Apparently my cousin was the one that suggested the phone call. She had told Kathy that she needed to know more about me, and my intentions, and had suggested we even have this little dinner so that we could talk. I'll be honest I'm not much of a talker when it comes to emotions and intentions, I can small talk with the best of them, but I didn't think this was the time to let Pet know where she stood with me, which at that moment should have been directly in front of me on her knees with my cock in her mouth.

We settled down to a quite meal and conversation about my school, her kids normal small talk. I eventually brought the conversation around to how much she does would share with my cousin. Let's see my cousin already knows that I'm a pig, that will go after married women and fuck them hard. I guess the damage is done.

Pet, I'd really like to have a good look at you while we eat. Would you take off your blouse so I can see the pretty lingerie you are wearing? She gave me a sly little grin as she started to unbutton her blouse, soon enough it was sitting on the chair beside her. I could now admire her bare shoulders and the deep cleavage created by her tight fitting corset top. I took this opportunity to open the curtains wondering if any of her neighbors would be watching us.

I ensured that my Pet was actively participating in the wine. I needn't worry, apparently in the non-working MILF world happy hour can start any time after noon. She had been keeping a happy buzz for most of the afternoon and had revved it up since dropping off the kids for their sleep over.

I found out some interesting things about my Pet during our conversation. She had been sexually active since she was 14. Damn and at the time we had only lived 2 blocks apart. She was bi-sexual having had a long term relationship starting in her teens. She would consider doing it again, but the only female she was close enough to even think about this was my cousin. That wouldn't do. I did suspect that there may have been something with my cousin's daughter but when I poked around I kept hitting brick walls on this one.

She was fully aware of what a MILF is. And with a sly grin was only too happy that I had referred to her as such. Her son had a friend, that while he was extremely the wrong age, had already started checking her out and making comments when she was dressed hot. She admitted that this was a bit of a turn on for her, which she was only too happy to oblige whenever she knew he would be over.

She had spent an afternoon on the phone with an obscene caller. She had been very open with him as well and yes he had hung up shortly after she could hear him cumming on the phone. And her favorite dark fantasy was to be raped.

This woman was just so hot! I had never met someone with a sexual drive like hers. I was in heaven. This was enough chit chat and getting to know each other. My hand had been rubbing her leg during most of the conversation. Now I started kissing her, and telling her I wanted her. Again alcohol, lust and desire had combined and we were headed up the stairs to her bedroom.

She stripped off her skirt. I told her to leave the heels on. She looked so hot. I noticed that the sheets on the bed were satin. She had candles set up which she when around lighting up and turning off the lights.

Pet get on the bed I instructed. She settled nicely in the middle watching me. Now baby spread your legs wide. I watched as my leggy babe spread her legs apart as I'd asked her see through thong panty pulled tight against her. I snapped a pic on my phone. Reach into your panties and rub your pussy. Her hand slowly travelled down into her panties. A soft moan escaped from her lips. Finger yourself Pet.

As I watched I stripped off my shirt and pants. My boxers where tented out already but I wasn't ready to take her just yet. Now strip off your slutty panties babe show me your nice smooth pussy. Her eyes were glassy, I'm guessing it was a combination of both the alcohol and her finger fun. She raised her hips off the bed her hands hooked into the panties sliding them off her and down her thighs. Now leave them on one leg. This maneuver took a little coordination on her part something that she wasn't strong on – sliding them off only one leg and hooking it over her heel. But she completed the task.

Now spread your legs again. Spread them like you're having a baby. Oh god it was so hot to just tell her how to act and have her follow. Get your tits out I want to see your fat mommy milk nipples. Now tell me Pet, when should you get your next period, how far into your cycle are you. She had just finished her last and was starting a new cycle – in two weeks she would be ready. I had just missed it at the wedding I guess.

I slipped onto the bed between her outstretched legs. I kissed my way down her smooth thighs settling between her legs. I was now face first with her smooth bald pussy staring at me, the hot pink wet pussy slightly open her fat pussy lips spread open and engorged. I proceeded to lick her up and down her slit from the tip of her star all the way up to the top. Looking up at her I instructed her to pull her bra cups down so her tits were fully exposed. This allowed me access to pluck and squeeze her tits and tug on her nipples. Returning my attention to the job at hand I clamped my mouth on the top of her mound, sucking at her sensitive bits, while my tongue slipped in to lick and tease her clit. One hand disappeared between her legs letting my fingers reach in to pull her fat pussy lips apart and pushing inside her mommy hidey hole. She was so wet my two fingers disappeared deep inside her with no effort. She was moaning and withering as I teased and eat her pussy. It didn't take long to feel her arch her back as she went over the edge. I held her ass tight against my face as she bucked and rolled through her orgasm.

Satisfied with a job well done I joined her at the top of the bed. I wanted to give her a chance to recuperate before moving on. I simply caressed her face and hair, her hair was a little longer than shoulder length which would give me a good hand hold when I needed it in the future. My fingers soon found their way down to her tits. I played with them, lifting them squeezing them, caressing over and over running my palm over her nipple, flicking her nipple or pinching it. Asking her if she had breast fed her kids, which she had. She hadn't fed anyone else from her milk bags. Did she breast feed in public, yes with a blanket over her. Would she breast feed without the blanket. She would consider it. Did she get off on breast feeding? Yes she had masturbated a few times while feeding. Yes she would go out in public without pads if I wanted. Never once had we discussed that to have milk she would have to get pregnant, she just knew that she would be when I wanted it.

Our talk and play was having a noticeable effect on me. I placed her hand on my boxers and told her it was my turn. She teased me through the boxers tracing the outline. Telling me I had a nice cock. Not one of the longest but longer than her husbands. She admitted she liked that I was circumcised her fingers opening the fly to extract my member. She gently stroked my cock up and down. I watched with interest, she knew how to touch and stroke a cock without making it hurt or cum.

I told her that I wanted to fuck her, she started to spread her legs. No pet, not here. Let's go to your daughter's room. I want to fuck you on her pink Barbie bedspread. Since no one was home I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me. It's only the perception of what we were doing that was dirty, knowing she would have to go to her daughters room later knowing what she had done there. We slipped on to the bed while I deposited my boxers on the floor. I joined her where we groped and kissed ourselves silly. I pulled her on top of me. I wanted this sexy minx working herself up and down my cock. One leg was fully extended to the floor as I was on the side of the bed. Her head back in abandon as she worked herself up and down my cock. Her pussy sucked and milked my cock from tip to base. With her pussy shaved her pussy lips looked so sexy flaring and moving up and down my shaft. We were both soaked. I concentrated on not cumming too soon, letting her set the pace as my cock filled her. Soon I could hear her breath getting short and the moans and groans let me know she was close – I allowed my cock to work towards its own happy ending filling her with a hot creamy load.

She feel in a heap over top of me as she calmed down from her second orgasm of the night. My hands slowly stroked from her head to her ass while we cuddled. This part is never as important to the guy as it is to the woman, but I enjoy having my hands full of hot milf. My hands cupped and squeezed her cheeks as my load slowly drained from her. Some of course was dripping back on to my soft friend but some was of course making it to Barbie land.

I pulled her cheeks open and started to explore never never land. They accept us back there but never really like it. I don't know if its because guys just like a tight hole, unexplored territory sometimes, or just because it's dirty but we all want to fuck the ass. Women on the other end don't get as much simulation with us in there, if not done right it's going to hurt, and it's just a little degrading. Kathy wasn't any different, as I teased and played with her dirt road access point she stirred and groaned, no. I kept at it anyways teasing and playing knowing I'd want my cock in there.

Once she recovered enough I told her I wanted a bath with her in her big Jacuzzi bath tub. I sent her to fill the tub and went down stairs naked as the day I was born, not worrying about the open windows. I joined her in the bath tub where we sipped at our drinks.

We talked some more of what would be fun. She told me that she wanted me on one of my visits we would set up a rape. This was fine with me; I had already thought this one out and knew how it was going to go. I told her we would have to find her some new girlfriends; she knew exactly where I was headed with this one.

Soon enough the water had cooled off and our drinks drained we headed back to our love nest. She slipped on a sexy see through baby doll nighty and matching panties. I placed her hand between my legs and she understood what I wanted. She was using her fingers to tease and coach him back to life. I again asked her to wrap her lips around him, but again she put me off letting me know she was careful about what she put in her mouth. As her fingers were doing the trick I decided not to worry about this request for now, after all she had just asked me to play rape her, another day.

I decided once I was back to full life, that I would take her doggy this time. I had her on all fours and mounted her from behind. The hair was the perfect length allowing me to grab a handful pulling her head up and back. Looking in her full length mirror beside us I could watch as I fucked her from behind. Our actions soon dislodged my friend from her happy place. It happens, but I do wonder if those guys with 9 or 10 inch cocks would ever have that problem? As I moved it back into position I went a little high, with a knowing smile on my face I pressed it against her sphincter and started to slowly push inside. She moaned noooooo. But with me holding a hand full of hair with one hand and the other steading her hips there really wasn't too much she could do at this moment except open up. I felt the head pop in. Looking down I could see the end of my cock inside her ass, the shaft glistening with our juices. Oh Yes I moaned, we are doing it babe. I steadily pushed against her in short jabs. Soon my cock was sailing down the chocolate river. Once fully inside I let her hair go and reached down to keep her hips steady. Pumping in and out enjoying how tight her ass was. I felt my balls tingle and knew I was going to fill her ass with my hot load. Right after I shot my load I pulled out. For a moment I heard the sound of air being expelled behind my exit. Don't ever let a woman tell you they don't have gas because they do.

wpgbeach
wpgbeach
21 Followers
12