Fun After The Wedding

Story Info
Brides parents celebrate with guests.
6.2k words
4.23
133.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding had been everything we had hoped for and as proud parents of the bride at 51 and 52 years of age we were looking forward to being empty nesters and living a little.

The reception was held in a small hotel just out of town, we were staying overnight and were happy that it was all over; ready to relax in our room and just waiting for the last few guests to leave. The best man Alf, and his friend Ben, were sitting at the bar chatting with the young barmaid, the hotel manager Chas, who we had got to know during the planning of the wedding, was clearing away glasses and we were saying our goodbyes at the door. When the last guest left we joined Alf and Ben at the bar, I said "Not going home then?"

Alf replied, "We were going to but Chas, the hotel manager, has invited us up to his flat for a last drink."

Chas walked over to us and said, "You two are very welcome to join us, Elsa the barmaid is coming, I've got a bottle of malt that will make a nice relaxing end to a busy day."

Helen, my wife said, "All I want to do is sit down and take my shoes off, my feet are killing me. We can go for a drink if you want to Rupert."

The sitting room in the flat was small, the sofa set of a three-seater settee and two matching armchairs set close together around a gas fire almost filled the room. There was a small gap between one of the chairs and the sofa which we squeezed through one at a time, Alf sat on the far chair, then me on the sofa, Helen next to me in the middle of the sofa then Ben next to Helen and Elsa in the other chair. Chas handed full glasses around from behind, sat on the arm of Elsa's chair and said "cheers."

Chas was the perfect host, paying attention to everyone, keeping glasses full, telling jokes and stories such that everyone was soon relaxed and comfortable amid a lot of laughing. Everyone was getting along really well; it is not often that people of our age have very much to do, socially, with younger people but we were all like old friends. The chat got a little risqué, led by Chas who, judging by the touching and nudging, was a little closer to Elsa that employer, employee. Alf told a steamy story about what he got up to on his 18-30 holiday, sex in all kinds of situations and strip poker that finished up as a party with a room full of naked people. I said to Alf, "I wouldn't mind going on one of those holidays. Have you got a brochure?"

In mock rebuke Helen said "Rupert! What about me?"

I said, "OK, OK you can come to the naked party too." It wasn't very funny but we all laughed and laughed, I suppose it was the drink. Chas poured another round of drinks and Helen said.

"Excuse me if there's a smell but I'll have to take these shoes off."

"Hold on a minute." Said Chas, "You can't just take them off," then to Alf, "If this were an 18-30 party you'd have to earn the right to take something off with strip poker, isn't that right Alf?"

Helen said, "If this were an 18-30 party I'd be over twenty years younger, my feet wouldn't be throbbing and I wouldn't need to take my shoes off." We were still laughing at this, as Chas took a pack of cards off the mantelpiece and started dealing them into the lap of each of us, still laughing he said.

"Helen, it's not fair but rules are rules and you can't take your shoes off until you've lost two hands." More laughter, the cards were dealt and the next thing we were all studying our hands.

"What am I supposed to do with these," Helen said to no one in particular, "I don't understand this game." Ben leaned over and said,

"Let me see," he spread her cards out and said, "For someone who doesn't know the game you certainly know how to pick your cards." We all showed our hands and Helen had won, Alf shouted up.

"Point of order Mister Chairman, we need a clothes count before we start."

Elsa giggled and said "Well done Helen, this is my favourite game" and looking excitedly around the room, "We don't count ties or jackets, a shoe and a sock are only one item."

I was still chuckling but had enough wit about me to take stock. Elsa was clearly no novice at this game; she couldn't have been more than nineteen, was trim and looked quite attractive in her uniform white blouse and black skirt, she was coarse and swore quite a bit but so did Helen and I now and again. Alf and Ben were in their early twenties, our new son in law's friends, still wearing their wedding suits and sitting on the edge of their seats as keen as mustard that this game played out to a conclusion. Chas was about our age, fit looking, also wearing a suit, I was beginning to think that he was engineering this little scenario and suspected that he was no stranger to a little after hour's seduction.

Helen, mother of two married daughters, liked a bit of verbal jibing, fun and horseplay, would go topless on the beach in Spain, where everyone else did, but had never been in a situation like this. She had fought to lose weight for the wedding and looked well in a Channel style, little black dress, that was a little short for her and for which she was just a little heavy. Like the others I was wearing a suit and like at least four other people in the room I was enjoying what was happening and what might happen. I was and am an avid literotica story reader, especially Loving Wives, and smelled an opportunity for fantasy and reality to merge, I didn't want to blow the chance but I wasn't about to wreck my marriage by taking a lead. Everyone had had plenty to drink but no one was falling down drunk.

Elsa, who appeared to be the expert continued, "Us girls don't lose our tights until we lose our second shoe, that's fair, isn't it Helen."

Helen said, "I don't know about my tights, I only want to take my shoes off." This caused a roar of laughter all around and Helen was laughing with the best of them.

Elsa said, "Don't worry you are winning and all it means is that when your second shoe comes off you take your tights off too, that will be even more comfortable."

We all laughed some more, everyone took a shoe or shoe and sock off. "Not you Helen!" yelled Chas as Helen bent down to undo her shoe, "Not until you lose a hand." More laughing and Chas started dealing again.

"Hey what about the clothes count," said Alf.

Elsa started us off chanting, "Two shoes, blouse, skirt, bra and pants that's six."

Then Chas, still dealing, "Two shoes, shirt, trousers, pants, five."

It was my turn, "Two shoes, shirt, trousers, pants that's five"

Next was Helen. "I want to take my shoes off," Everyone burst out laughing again.

Elsa leaned over to her and said, "No Helen you have to say it like this," and chanted, "two shoes, dress, bra and pants that's five," Helen burst out laughing again but managed to chant out as instructed.

"OK, ok two shoes, dress, bra and pants, that's five." Everyone, including me cheered.

Ben and Alf chanted out their five pieces each, Elsa went into immediate and intense negotiations with Alf, the outcome being that the girls started with one more piece of clothing each than the boys, because they had more to show, the minimum start was Helen with five pieces which meant the boys started with four. This meant that Helen having won a hand kept her five pieces, the boys who had all started with five but should have started with four and had lost a hand were all down to three and Elsa who should have started with five and lost a hand was down to four. Complicated, I thought so and Helen was mystified.

Elsa took charge, "Come on boys, shoes and socks off, and I've got to lose these tights." She stood, hiked her skirt up, to pull her tights down, so that her panties came into view and said, "Shit, I wish I had put my fuck me knickers on instead of these old things." She sat back down disentangling her tights from around her feet. I took my shoes and socks off, as did the others, Helen just sat there.

The cards from the last deal were all over the place; Chas collected them and started to deal again, handing them to Alf and Ben and throwing them into the lap of Elsa, Helen and I. The two boys were eagerly fanning their cards out, like their Christmas and birthday had come early, Elsa put hers' on the chair and asked, "Who wants another drink?" She took her own glass and Chas's off the mantelpiece, I handed her mine and she stood behind the sofa and said, "Helen, would you like a drink?"

Helen turned to her and almost whispered, "I just want to take my shoes off."

"Of course you do." She replied, and bringing her mouth down to near Helen's ear she whispered, just loud enough for me to hear and with a chuckle in her voice, "And I just want to take these guys pants and my fucking knickers off." It was such a shocking thing for a young girl to say but it tickled Helen, she laughed, got a fit of the giggles and handed her her glass. She made two trips to the kitchen, everyone had a drink in their hand, Chas was sitting in her chair, he handed her her cards and she sat on the arm of the chair between Chas and I. Chas sat forward and said.

"Come on then, lets see what you've got." We showed our cards in turn and this time I had won. The three guys and Elsa started to unbutton their shirts. Chas started singing. "Dah dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah" the stripper. Again laughter.

Elsa called across to Helen, "You can take a shoe off now, but only one."

What happened next was a watershed, crossing of the Rubicon, an unexpected event that left me stunned and excited. Bear in mind that we had never played about with other people or even discussed it, and had never been in any kind of erotic situation with other people. Helen, still recovering from the giggles said in a loud voice, "Fuck you, I'm taking my fucking shoes off," a charming turn of phrase, "Before my fucking feet drop off" and gave a howl of laughter, echoed by the rest of the room. "My fucking tights can come off next!"

She was drunk, had picked up on Elsa's use of fucking as a shocking and humorous exclamation but the big deal was her intention to take, her tights off in the game. Chas said. "Good for you Helen don't let that little bitch tell you what to do." We all laughed again, three bare-chested men and Elsa in her bra. Another hand of cards, Alf won and said.

"Slow down everyone, I want to watch this, one at a time, come on Elsa what's coming off next." Elsa stood, undid a fastening at the top and then let her skirt fall slowly down her legs to the floor, leaving her in white cotton panties and a white bra, showing just how skinny she was, her actions were accompanied by a cheer from the boys. Chas dropped his trousers, I took my shirt off, and Helen struggled to her feet with Ben and I helping and reached awkwardly under the hem of her skirt lifting it as little as possible and started to try to take her tights off. The tights wouldn't budge, everyone was impatient, Ben in a bold move said.

"I'll help you misses Harris." Ran his hands up over her hips, under her dress lifting it in the process and pulled her tights down exposing her panties as he went. With as much dignity as she could muster with her tights around her knees and her dress around her hips, she pulled her dress down, stepped out of her tights and said.

"Thank you Ben"

As she went to sit down, Elsa said, "Wait a minute, you can't get away with taking your shoes off out of order, you have to take something else off." Alf said.

"That's right," and the others chipped in their agreement, Helen looked to me for support and I said.

"It's up to you Helen but be fair they are right."

Helen grinned and said. "Alright then, no problem." She reached around behind her undid her bra clasp through her dress, a strap came through one arm hole over her elbow and the bra came out through the other. "A little trick I learned on the beach." She said, and sat back down.

The cards were dealt again and Chas won, should everyone pay their dues, and there was only Helen who might not, there would be a cock and two pairs of tits on show. It was Alf who again shouted for one at a time and Chas who backed him up. Everyone was staring at Elsa, I glanced around at Helen who was laughing at something Ben was whispering in her ear, so far so good I thought, she's still enjoying herself and hasn't clammed up yet. Elsa stood and had there have been more room I'm sure she would have danced, undid the clasp of her bra and slipped the straps over her shoulders. She dragged out the moment by holding the bra in place against her chest, a very effective tactic as it had me on the edge of my seat; I was dying to see her little tits.

She touched her toes with one hand, stood back up, swapped hands on her bra and touched her toes with the other, Chas had started a clap clap clap, beat, in time to it Alf started chanting. "Geritoff, geritoff, geritoff." To my absolute shock it was Helen's voice that was first to join in. I glanced around again, she and the two boys were enthusiastically clapping and chanting, staring at Elsa, with great big beaming smiles. I noticed something else, Ben had a hard on that his boxers were struggling to contain it was very impressive and looked to be way out of proportion to his small frame. I was thinking a couple of steps ahead, if Helen was to go through with it, in a minute or two she would have her tits out and be sitting next to a naked young man with a huge erect cock.

The bra came off in a grand gesture and was thrown across the room; a huge cheer went up as Elsa shook those very small tits to the delight of her audience. Chas sat in her seat, she plopped down on his lap, he and Elsa turned to me and resumed the clapping and chanting geremoff, geremoff, geremof, I stood up, didn't need to seek approval from Helen, she and the two boys were clapping and chanting too. I never expected Helen to be so comfortable with this and even enjoying it, after all her dress was to be the next thing to come off. I dropped my trousers, and gave a couple of little bows to each side, in my boxers with my trousers around my ankles. Not a hilarious gesture but enough to generate another bout of laughter. I turned to Helen and got one clap and a geritoff out before she stood up and said, "Hold on, I've got to go to the bathroom." and trotted off out of the room. I thought, this is it, game over, I knew she would bottle out. She came out of the bathroom, with a big smug smile on her face swinging her panties in her hand, dropped them on the floor on top of her bra and standing behind the sofa said, "That's me, you're next Ben."

Elsa pointed at her and said, "You sneaky bitch, you can't do that."

Chas said, "Yes she can, she's got brains that one, her tits are not on show like yours." As he said it he cupped both her tits and gave them a squeeze.

Without standing up, Ben pulled his pants down and released his erect, oversized cock. Elsa spotted it and said, "Wow, Helen look, what do you think of that? Is that the biggest hardest cock you've ever seen?"

This was either going to be another milestone or the evening was going to be over. Helen, still pleased with herself over the keeping her dress and smiling, looked down at Ben's cock. The smile disappeared and she looked shocked, I guess it was the size and, despite the booze, the reality of the situation had just sunk in. Ben took hold of the base of it, and waved it around and turning to Helen said. "My mates are all dead jealous of this, do you like it misses Harris." Helen didn't answer.

Elsa said, "Helen," she got Helen's attention, "Ben just asked you a question."

Ben waved it again and repeated, "Do you like it misses Harris."

Helen said, without inflection like she was talking about his tie, "Yes Ben, it's very nice."

"Very nice!" Elsa said, "It's fucking beautiful."

Helen turned to me and said, "It's getting late I think we should go to our room."

Elsa was out of the chair came straight over to Helen, put her arm around her and said, "Please don't go I don't want to be left alone with all these men, come on lets get a drink." and guided her to the kitchen. Ben was still messing with his cock, showing it off, Chas and Alf were commenting on it and telling him what a lucky lad he was. I gave the girls a minute and followed them in to the kitchen; they had lined up six fresh glasses and before I could say anything Elsa handed me two drinks. She said, "Take these out, you can change places with Chas and me, Helen wants to sit on your knee." I took the glasses opened the door and she said, loud enough for the room to hear, "And you can tell those dirty fuckers that the card game is over."

I told Chas, we were changing places with him, he said, "No problem Rupert," got up winked and whispered to me, "I thought she'd get a bit windy when she saw her first hard on or had to get her tits out, she lasted longer than I expected." I didn't know whether to be insulted or not. To the others, still in lowered tones he said, "All is not lost boys, I promise you we are all fucking Elsa, she's pulled a train before, in this very room and is defiantly up for it tonight." He said to me, "You've got some work to do with your Helen if you want to fuck young Elsa." Then turning to the other two he said, "And I wouldn't mind getting into your wife's cunt, what about you lads." They both grunted their agreement, Alf lewdly rubbing his crotch. Ben rubbed his hand up and down the length of his cock and said to me.

"How would she like this fucker in her cunt or up her arse hole." Before I could answer the kitchen door opened and the girls came in. The drinks were handed out and we all took up our new positions, no clothes were put back on but as she sat down next to him Elsa threw Ben's shirt over his lap and said.

"You can put that fucker away before you have somebody's eye out."

I don't know what Elsa had said to Helen to persuade her to stay, she had done her job, but it was going to take some effort to raise her mood and get her to shed those inhibitions again. I noted that she hadn't put her underwear on again, oversight, awkwardness or design, I didn't know. Helen was sitting sidesaddle on my lap facing towards Chas who was sitting next to Elsa on the Sofa. The three youngsters gradually got noisier engaged in a debate about some element of pop music that I didn't

understand, they were soon laughing and joking again. We three oldies were watching quietly, I was focused on Elsa's tits and the still obvious erection under the shirt in Ben's lap.

I was thinking about what was said as the girls came back into the room, we knew Ben a little he had been to our house quite a few times, seemed decent and well mannered, Alf we had only met a couple of times. The incongruity of Ben's words and actions came to me, respectfully addressing my wife as misses Harris and then putting his hands up her skirt and that little display, rubbing his cock as he said he'd like to fuck her. How did I feel about that? Helen being fucked by a monster cock in a room full of people, pretty good actually, much as I thought I would when sitting in front of the computer reading Literotica Loving Wife stories. That was always the focus when fantasising about deviant sex. Now that we were in a situation, however, the skinny young girl in front of me was the principal focus of my desire and Helen secondary. I came out of my reverie, immediately aware of the unspoken tension at our end of the room; if it didn't change soon Helen would be asking to leave again. Chas made an effort.

"This new stuff isn't music; I was into the kinks at their age, what about you?" Now he'd hit on the right subject, Helen had been a Who fan, when she was young, and still played their records. She said as much and the conversation blossomed from there, what gigs we'd been to, festivals, the clothes, funny stories were told and there was laughter again. I'm not sure what the youngsters thought of it but Chas went to the hi-fi selected a CD and the room was filled with the sound of Pin Ball Wizard followed by the rest of a Who compilation. He went to the kitchen, opened a new bottle of scotch and when that had gone another one. Helen drank plenty, the more pissed she got, the more she relaxed and laughed at stupid jokes. She herself was quick witted, good at the one liner and liked a bit of back and to verbal banter. The talk turned to holidays, where we'd been, what we

12