Fun After Work Ch. 2

Story Info
He can't wait to see co-worker again.
1k words
3
23.6k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I arouse and thought about what had happen the night before. All of a sudden I got this feeling that I had to see her again. That night I went to work like normal. A few minutes later she walked in and clocked in. She walked by me and said "I enjoyed are talk last night" and went on her way. As the night went on she kept giving me those little looks like she was telling me to talk to her. She went on break the same time I and we sat at the same table. I decide to get some small talk going. I asked her how her day was going and she answered "great, thanks for asking." We both finished eating and was just sitting there resting, when she asked what I had planed after work. I told her I was just planning to go home and watch TV. She said nothing. After we had closed up I began to leave and she ran up beside me to walk out to our cars. I wanted to ask her to stop over but I didn't know how she'd take it. I really wanted her to come over so I could explore her body again. All night I had been thinking about sucking her tits and eating her out again. Just as she got into her car I asked her if she was going straight home? She looked up and said she didn't know what she was going to do. I then looked at her and asked if she'd like to stop over after while. I hoped she'd say yes. She looked up and said she'd run home and clean up and come by a little later.

I drove home as quickly as I could. I ran in the house and cleaned myself up and picked up the house for her arrival. About a half-hour later there was a knock at my door. When I opened it there she stood wearing a tight white shirt and a pair of sweat pants. Her tits were about ready to bounce out of her shirt. I invited her in and she enter. She sat on the couch and I sat in the chair across from her. We were watching TV and having a little small talk. As I scanned through the channels I came across an intense love scene on a movie. She told me to go back to that for a minute. After a few minutes of that she asked if I ever watched a porn movie. Now being a single man I'd watched my share a porn movies and happened to have one in the house. I answered her by saying, "Yes". She told me that everytime she's watches one she gets very horny. All of a sudden I thought there is my chance to get her naked again tonight. I told her I had a tape here and we could watch it if she wanted to. She agreed to watch it only if I'd sit beside her on the couch. I went and got the movie and put it in the VCR. I fast forwarded through the beginning and got to some hot love making parts. The first few scenes she didn't seem to affect her in any way. The next scene must have hit the spot; she reached over and put her hand on my leg. The next thing I knew she was rubbing my cock threw my sweat pants. She then shocked me with her next comment. She asked if we could act like we were doing our own movie. I looked over and her and said "Well who's gonna direct this movie". I no more got those words out of my mouth and she was straddling me on the couch. She first told me to kiss her neck. She began to hump me as I did that. She then told me to remover her shirt. I was beginning to get very aroused and I think she knew it. She then removed my shirt and started sucking my nipples. That did it I had a hard on that could have knocked a building down. I reached up and undid her bra; it was a front loader. There they were my favorite two breasts in the world. As I began to suck them she arched back and began to moan. She then stood up and asked if I was ready for my payment for our previous agreement. I didn't even get a word out of my mouth as she began to remove the rest of her clothes. Within a few seconds she was completely naked. I stood up and she helped me remove my sweat pants and underwear. She then told me to lay down and prepare for payment. As she knelt down she said she wanted to add on thing to this payment. I asked what? She informed me that I had to keep her going while she did her job. I told her ok do what you want. I then found out what she was talking about, she crawled on me in the sixty-nine position and told me to keep her friend down their company. I had no problem with that. The next twenty minutes was great she worked my cock like a pro. The best was when she sucked my sack, I about blew it threw the roof. I kept my end of the deal up also. I licked her like a dog that had peanut butter in front of it. She was really enjoying her self too. I told her I was about ready to blow and she just kept going. Then all of a sudden I blew my load. I bet it could have filled a quart jar, but she didn't let a drop get out of her mouth. About the same time she jiggled like a wild person as I like her. She then rolled off and lay beside me for a few minutes. She then looked up and said "We'll what's up for next time", I just shrug my shoulders and said, "We'll have to see."

More to continue later.