Fun Afternoon In A Toilet Ch. 01

Story Info
Gay oral sex fun dressed in lingerie.
1.2k words
4.39
73.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whistful
whistful
30 Followers

I was feeling very horny as I entered the toilet cubicle it had a lot to do with what I was wearing. I had dressed up in my sexy undies about 2 hours ago and had been playing around and looking at porn, before driving to this location.

Under my street clothes I had on a bra, black and lacy, a suspender belt, matching and trimmed with some purple ribbons and bows. The garter belt held up some beautiful sheer black stockings, they felt so sexy as I walked and moved around. I also was wearing a little g-string that matched the belt and bra.

As I closed the cubicle door behind me I felt a tingle of excitement. I removed my street clothes and stood in my sexy lingerie, in the wall facing me there was a large hole, nearly big enough to fit my hand through. The excitement was mounting as I waited for someone to go into the cubicle the other side of this wall. My cock was beginning to stiffen inside my tiny panties. I felt so sexy, it was fabulous seeing a mans face pressed up against the hole obviously wanking as he looked at this cross dressed vision.

Before long I heard a guy lock his door, I moved away from the hole and waited for him to peer through the hole. I took a quick peek and could just make out him playing with himself. Great not long now I thought. He moved forward making it obvious that he wanted to see me. I leaned forward as well, prompting him to move right up to the hole. At this point my cock was straining at the fabric of my g-string, so I stood and faced the hole. I gently caressed my nearly rock hard prick through the flimsy nylon before turning around to show him the rear view. I remained in this position for a minute or two running my hands up and down my nylon covered legs.

I turned back and as I did so he moved away from the hole. After a few seconds he pushed a piece of paper through. " You look so horny I want to lick your arse and suck that cock dry, come into the end cubicle with me " I wasn't expecting this but I felt so slutty all dressed up in my tarty gear, so I agreed. As I pulled on my jeans etc I heard give enter the end cubicle, seconds later he was opening the door for me. He was nearly naked, just removing his shirt, so I once again removed my jeans and shirt. I stood before him with a raging erection straining at the tiny triangle of nylon. He was sitting down and running his hands up and down my stockinged legs, gently pulling towards his mouth. He gently licked my hard on through the nylon, making the fabric very wet. Then he turned me around and started to tug at my panties, soon they were around my knees, it's funny but I suddenly felt very exposed and vulnerable but very turned on.

He asked to bend over, of course I obliged parting my legs as I did. I felt his warm breath and then the wetness around anus. The sensation was amazing as he licked and licked me sometimes running his tongue to my balls, and then back all the way up my crack. He reached round and grabbed my cock and started to stroke me his other hand was caressing my balls, all this whilst he was rimming me, out of this world. After a while he turned me round again and took my throbbing prick into his mouth. He was soon sucking and slurping at me, but I was rock hard and trying to thrust at him. I really wanted to shove it hard into his mouth and shoot a big load down his throat but it was too soon.

I reluctantly pulled away from the wet heaven that my prick was in. He stood up facing each other our two cocks touching I wrapped my hand around them and gently wanked them. He leaned forward slightly and whispered in my ear and said how sexy I looked and how fucking turned on he was, I said that I was desperate to suck this gorgeous cock that I was holding. With that we changed places so that I was now sitting with his beautiful cut cock inches away from my mouth. Soon I was drawing his hardness into my mouth and sucking for all I was worth. It was quite a mouthful but it felt so great, I could sense how turned he was his prick was immensely hard and lightly pumping my mouth. I desperately wanted to feel him explode inside me, but still wanted some more fun. I was wanking myself and had be careful as I was getting close to the edge again.

But hen he pulled out, just in time I think. He stood still whilst he calmed down, I stood up and removed my g-string completely. There was quite a lot of pre-cum leaking from me, I also needed to calm down. After a while he pulled me close to him our naked bodies pressed together. I could feel his cock pressed up hard to me, and mine was squashed up to him, I started to rub against him. He copied me and was caressing my stockings. We pulled each other closer, I could really feel his cock rubbing up and down my belly, his breathing was getting heavier. Was he going to cum over me? I liked the idea of feeling his throbbing cock as he shot his hot load over my belly and garter belt. But I also wanted his creamy spunk in mouth. What to do? Should we cum together like this? That also seemed like a great idea, both cocks erupting between our hot bodies. No here not like this maybe we could meet and go somewhere another time, somewhere more comfortable.

I pulled away from him and sat down and drew him towards me, the head of his prick was purple and glistening, there were some beads of pre-cum I licked these off. I looked up at his face his eys were closed and the way his prick was twitching and throbbing I knew he was close. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw another guy peering over the wall, he gave me an encouraging smile and with that I wrapped my lips around the rigid cock before me. He was thrusting at me, I was at the peak of excitement and felt close to cumming myself.

Then I felt the first jet of cum in my mouth and another and another, he kept shooting his load and I was trying to suck him dry, I almost gagged as my mouth was full of cock and spunk. There didn't seem time to swallow it all, such was the power of his ejaculation, and some cum spilled out of my mouth and ran down my chin.

Eventually he finished and he removed his saliva and cum smeared cock from my mouth, a drop of spunk dripped onto my stockings. My cock was twitching and jerking, I wanted to wank myself right now. The other guy overlooking the wall asked me to wait and said he was coming in.

The guy in with me was nearly dressed he asked me for my phone number, saying he wanted to have another session, I agreed gave him the number and he left. As he did so the one next door came in with me.

But more of that later.

whistful
whistful
30 Followers