Fun and Games

Story Info
A BDSM couple, enjoying the ways of their lives.
1.9k words
3.63
22.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber struggled helplessly at the leather restraints which bound her, on a cross. She had been told by her Master not to speak, not to whimper, not to whine... That even the slightest sound out of her dirty little mouth would only add to her punishment.

She was dressed in a tight pink corset with a large black bow just beneath the breast line. The tight but flimsy material squeezed at her sides, showing off her somewhat curvy figure. The corset had a frilly skirt attached, one that would show her bottom if she was to turn around. She was wearing high heels, which were beginning to cause discomfort in her feet. Blocking her view, a gentle silk blindfold had been tied around her, causing her mind to dance with curiosity as she heard the door open.

No doubt, she knew she had gotten herself into this situation. Before she met Erik, BDSM had only been a faint fantasy in the back of her mind. Now that she found a fellow enthusiast, she decided to let her dreams unwind. She sought punishment, and wondered how much her lover would be willing to deal out.

Erik was pleased to see his pet standing quietly in place, not that she had much of a choice. Her arms were bound straight out to her sides. They were restrained at her wrists, and closer to her armpits, assuring that she wouldn't be doing too much squirming. Her ankles were also bound, straight beneath her, causing her to stand completely still.

He approached her, running his hand through her hair, grasping at it lightly. "Do you know why you're here?"

The tone of his voice had been enough to make her shiver. Biting at her lip, she simply nodded in response to his question.

He pressed his lips to hers, then sharply slapped her outer thigh with a riding crop. Not expecting this, she cried out loudly, gasping at the sting. "Sir!"

"Uh uh uh my pet! What did I say about whining?" He moved his hands up, swiftly removing the blindfold and allowing it to fall to the floor. Staring deeply into her eyes, he could see how lusty the situation had made her. He knew how much she enjoyed this sort of play, and he wanted to please her as much as possible.

Stepping in closer to her, he lifted her skirt, pleased to find that she was not wearing any panties, and she was already partially damp. He parted her slit skillfully with his fingers, stroking at her clit with one finger and watching her face twist with excitement. "Hmm, my naughty girl?" He pulled his hand back from her, raising his arm and landing the crop on her opposite thigh, watching her expression change from the pain.

"Oh Sir, I'm sorry..." She bit at her lip, teasingly running her tongue across it as she stared up at him.

He smirked, slapping her thigh once more with the crop, this time more toward the backside of her leg. "Oh, you are going to be sorry..." He set the crop down, approaching her and gripping at the material of the corset, slowly tugging at it and lowering the top so that it would expose her breasts. He pinched at her nipples harshly, rolling them in between his thumbs and fingers until they were delightfully pointy.

She let out slight moans, not sure herself if they were more from the pleasure or the pain. "Ah Sir... I like that."

He pulled his hand back, slapping her breast and watching it bounce about. "Do you?" He smirked, leaning forward and teasing her hardened nipple with his tongue. "Then I have a feeling you are really going to enjoy what I have planned for you."

He picked up the crop again, rubbing the harsh leather end of it against her nipple, then pulling back and slapping it down a few quick times. She jerked in reaction, fidgeting as the strikes became harder. Satisfied with the response he was getting, he moved to her other breast, doing the same. "Do you like that?" He asked, moving one hand up and rubbing at her tender breasts.

She simply nodded, letting out quiet moans from all of the attention she was getting.

He grinned, "Good." He went over to the side, looking about a table of toys that they had owned. There were a few paddles, whips, feather ticklers, restraints, and even a gag. He placed the riding crop on the table, picking up a knife. Returning to her, he brushed the edge of the knife over her breast, causing a slight tickling sensation.

"Mm, oh Sir..." She bit her lip hard as she tried to hold back her giggles, feeling the point of the knife teasing at her delicate skin.

Without hesitating, he slid the knife down through the front of the corset, cutting it straight down the middle and causing it to fall to the floor. She now stood before him in just her high heels, and her nakedness pleased him. Her pale skin was always a delight to toy with, since it would quickly turn pink or red. He could see that her breasts had turned a slight pink shade from the crop, but he was no where near done.

He continued to tease her body with the knife, running it over her skin lightly and watching her jerk in reaction. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. "Sir please!" He smirked as he kissed her, trailing his kisses from her soft, full lips down to her neck.

"Of course, my pet..." He went back over to the table, picking up a medium sized whip. "Are you ready for your punishment?" He smirked, and without giving her a chance to respond, brought the whip down across her stomach, causing an immediate pink line to form upon her flesh.

Her reaction was a loud whimper, more out of surprise than pain. She squirmed as she felt her arousal growing, nodding to him.

He brought the whip down on her stomach a few more times before moving down to her thighs, hitting just below her sex. He smirked as he watched her jerk her legs, though her movement was very restricted. "Does that hurt, my pet?" He grinned, allowing the tip of the whip to tease her flesh.

"Mm, it feels good, Sir..." She smirked as she looked up at him. They both knew that she could take much more pain, but they had both been more in the mood to please each other.

"Oh, does it? How about this?" He sharply slapped the whip down across her breast, causing her to cry out loudly this time. "Or this..." He did the same to the opposite breast, watching the new streaks appear.

"Ah Sir! Mmm..." She pushed her legs together, feeling an aching sensation in her sex, urging her to be touched.

He began hitting her continuously with the whip, alternating between medium slaps and light ones, laying down a sharper one every once in a while. Her skin was turning a deep pink as he continued to strike her, moving from her thighs, to her stomach, to her breasts. Once he thought she had enough, he moved in, dropping the whip and moving down to untie her ankles. "Spread them..." He said, tapping at her inner thigh lightly, watching her eagerly push her legs apart for him.

He reached down, sliding his finger between her wet lips, feeling how aroused she had become since the beginning of their play. There was no denying that he was feeling just as aroused as she was, which was obvious from the growing bulge in his pants.

He slid one finger into her, feeling how easily it would go in and out of her canal. She moaned loudly in response, closing her eyes and attempting to thrust herself forward onto him, silently begging him for more. He stroked at her clit with his thumb as he continued to finger her, eventually pulling his hand back and moving it up to her mouth, allowing her to sample her own juices as she licked at his fingers. "That's a good girl..."

He pulled his hand back, moving over to untie her arms, one at a time. Once she was able to move, she quickly rubbed at the reddened marks that had formed from where she was bound. She leaned forward, kissing him on the lips as her eager naughtiness returned to her. "Would you like me to please you, Sir...?" She smirked, scraping her delicate hand across his pants, grabbing at his hard bulge.

"Mhmm..." He gently pushed down on her shoulders, watching her kneel onto her knees in front of him and tug at his belt. "Mm, you are being a very good girl." He smirked as he ran his hands through her hair.

She quickly unbuckled his belt, unzipping his pants and watching his manhood fall out. She didn't hesitate to take the tip of it into her mouth, sucking at it and moving her tongue all over it. She could hear him moaning in delight, and feel his hands on the back of her head, urging her forward.

Obediently, she leaned in, taking more of him into her mouth. She sucked at it, allowing her saliva to get him wet all over, looking up into his eyes as she worked at him.

To her delight, she felt him sliding his hands down, gripping at her breasts and lightly pinching at her nipples. He lightly slapped her breasts from side to side, causing muffled moans to escape her as she shoved his manhood deeper into her mouth.

"Ah, my pet... you are doing wonderful." There was now a lusty, broken edge to his voice. "Get on the bed."

She quickly got up, sitting on the edge of the bed and scooting herself back. He didn't hesitate to climb on top of her, gripping at her wrists and pinning them above her head. He grinded himself against her, enjoying the feel of her body beneath his. Before long, he allowed himself to enter her, moving in slowly. He grabbed both of her wrists with one hand, feeling her playful struggle beneath him. He smirked, kissing her on the lips and moving his hand down to slap her thigh. "Naughty girl..."

She moaned loudly as she felt him thrusting on her, moving her body with hers so that he may push himself in deeper. "Oh Sir... Mm, faster." He nodded to her, releasing her hands as he begin to thrust harder, and at a faster pace. He enjoyed watching her face as he slid in and out of her, hearing her moans of pleasure.

"Mm, my pet... your Master is going to cum!" He smirked, kissing her neck and biting at the tender flesh. He slowly kissed up toward her ear, whispering to her. "Where do you want it?"

She let out a soft moan, "Inside me..." He nodded, thrusting hard, slamming himself all the way into her. After a few moments, they were both close to climaxing. He could feel his body tensing up as he was finally able to reach his orgasm.

"Mm Amber..." He groaned loudly as he released his seed inside of her, feeling her womanly canal tightening around him as she climaxed.

"Ah Erik!" She panted loudly, looking up at him as he allowed his body to fall limply on top of hers. Eventually he pulled out of her, rolling off to the side and grabbing her, holding her in his arms.

"Mm, maybe you should be a naughty girl more often..." He smirked, giving a playful wink and tapping her on the bottom.