Fun & Games Ch. 3

Story Info
More secrets are revealed.
4.6k words
3.95
27.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Julia sat in the chair, arms resting on the arm rest, her body controlled and warm in the shadow of the room. Her lover stirred in his sleep, his dreams full of Julia and the sensation of being used by another women. Although he knew that Julia was with him when the other woman straddled his cock he felt elated and guilty at the same time. The guilt sprang from his devotion to Julia which was total. But he knew Julia wanted to give him a special treat for his 21st birthday and a treat it had been.

Since his experience with the woman he had been released from his bonds but had remained blindfolded. He had been led by strange hands to the bathroom and allowed to answer the call of nature and he had been cleaned up with a warm flannel and soap. He had been led back to the bed and the restraints put back on. He had also been fed and given some water to drink. He now lay dormant and relaxed in the warm atmosphere. Julia yearned for her boy, but she had plans for him, she wanted to show that she would one day be able to let him go to another woman. It was inevitable that he would leave her for a younger woman. A woman whose tits did not sag and whose belly did not creep with gravity and age.

She needed to satisfy herself that he could enjoy another woman no matter what happened to her, she could not keep him to herself for ever. This was as much a test for her as it was for him. In this controlled environment she could check her feelings and test the strength of her love for her beautiful young love. She had spent sleepless nights when he was at college worrying that he was with girls of his own age, passing on the experience that she had given him. The techniques that women only know about and that are sacred to womanhood. But when he stayed during his vacation time he swore he had never had anyone apart from Julia. She looked him in the eyes when he made his solemn oaths and she believed him. When they made love through out their time together she tested him frequently secretly afraid that he was only doing his duty. She did not notice any changes in his love making style that could have been picked up from a back street slut on campus. And he learned new things from Julia each time they lay together. Everyday was a new dawn for their love making. The restraints were not new, They had become a method of controlling a young man's lunging lust. They both got a thrill out of the build up to Roger being tied and restrained. He would put up resistance but in the end Julia would have him bound and helpless. She never let him tie her up, that was not in their sexual vocabulary. Yes, she thought, I am in control.

In the weeks after Roger had beaten Julia's husband Richard there was pretence of concern and anguish caused by his disappearance. Then, two weeks after the event the finance director, a good friend of Richard's and a golfing partner, received a letter from him. It told of his affair with his secretary and how he was very much in love with her, despite their age difference. It also told of how he could no longer cope with the stress of managing a large multi-national firm and the responsibilities it held. In short the letter handed over his complete share holding to his wife, Julia. Enclosed with the letter was a picture postcard of an idyllic beach, white sands and blue water.

On the reverse side was a typical holiday greeting "Dear All, Wish you were somewhere else!!!!" and Richard's tell tale scrawl of a signature. Along with the letter and postcard were Richard's share certificates and a letter of authority handing the lot over to Julia. The police were naturally called in and an investigation was initiated. It was carried out in a logical and thorough manner until resources could not be spared to look for one man who was reportedly alive and well. Checks of his bank accounts showed that he was travelling in South America and calls to hotels where his credit cards had been used unearthed a trail that was easy to follow. Expenditure was tight and the investigating officer satisfied himself that a man fitting Richard's description was travelling with a woman matching the description of his secretary. The case was closed and Julia took over the business with Roger as her personal assistant, in more ways than one!

Throughout the investigation Roger had asked Julia what she had done with Richard. Julia always kissed him passionately on the mouth and whispered in his ear that she had taken care of everything. She also warned him that the house and offices might be bugged and not to discuss it again unless she raised the subject. He nodded, trusting her instinct and ability.

Julia sat in the chair, arms on the arm rest, pondering her actions. She had fallen head over heels in love and lust with this handsome athlete of a boy, no, man now! He had stopped being a boy years ago. He was the catalyst for what had culminated tonight. He was the reason for her breathing and being. His vigour and captivating smile made her heart melt. She loved him so deeply, no-one could know how much.

The clock struck midnight and it was time for the real birthday present to be opened. She walked to the bed and woke her lover. He came to and smiled and she brushed his hair from his forehead. She kissed him as she mounted his body. She removed the blindfold so he could see her.

"I love you" she said, "more than the world" she sensed he was going to ask a question and she pressed her finger to his lips, "you are going to enjoy the rest of your life my darling, and happy birthday"

With that she kissed him again, the passion profound as her tongue tantalised his lips and tongue, sucking his tongue into her mouth she chewed it hard. His cock sprang into life and Julia reached behind her and guided it into her wet cunt. She rode him as if there was no time bucking on him, swearing at him to fuck her harder. Then she raised herself and took his cock and pressed it to her anus. She sat back taking his head slowly into her anal passage. She was going to fuck him until he was sore. She got his length embedded inside her and rode him until he spurted his hot sticky cum inside her arse. Julia held him there and reached forward. She pulled the bell pull, the signal for the next part of her plan. The door opened and Sasha was led in. Roger looked at her, his cock twitching inside Julia's arse.

"Do you like her?" she asked

"She is pretty, but she isn't you darling" replied her lover.

"She is yours for the rest of the day, use the slut, fuck her, beat her, bugger her, do anything you want to her. She is yours my love, my present to you" and with that Julia kissed him again and pulled the release tapes from his restraints.

"But I don't want her" he cried, "I want you!"

"You can't have me darling, have her instead" Julia tried to be disdainful but she couldn't. It was breaking her heart to test him like this and it was testing her too.

"Slut! Get my arsehole cleaned up and his cock!"

Sasha did as she was told and used her tongue to lick them both clean of Roger's cum and Julia's cream. Roger recognised the scent from earlier. Julia stood and the Nubian put a robe round her. They left as Roger looked at Sasha incredulously. He released her straps and she rubbed her wrists. Instinctively she knelt on the floor, head bowed and hands upwards on her knees, a sign of total submission.

"What's your name?" Roger asked.

"Sasha Sir" she replied in a quiet and respectful voice.

He walked round her inspecting her, looking at her from all angles. She was indeed pretty, small firm breasts with nipples that needed sucking. He pulled her to her feet and touched her tits. There was barely a handful but he liked the firmness of them. He preferred Julia's breasts, more to kiss and suck but these were delightful to play with. He pulled on her nipples and she gasped and smiled. He pushed her back onto the bed and opened her legs. Her cunt was wet and glistened with her dew. He had never had another woman and this angel was going to be a treat. He looked at her as she lay on the bed, there was something vaguely familiar about her, but he couldn't quite place where he had seen her before. It mattered little, here was a woman eager to please him, a gift from his lover for him to use as he saw fit.

He left her lying there as he showered and dried himself. When he returned to the room she was in exactly the same position he had left her. He sat next to her his legs dangling from the side of the bed. He stroked her face and breasts taking each nipple and pulling and twisting it. Sasha gasped and let out a low moan.

"You like that don't you?" he said

She didn't respond.

"Answer me" he commanded.

"Yes I like that Sir" she said.

He pulled her left teat as hard as he could and watched her reaction. She actually smiled and opened her mouth and let out a yelp, he repeated the action with her right tit, observing this woman under his command. He moved his hands to her belly and probed her belly button, then down to her shaven cunt.

"Open you legs"

She complied, opening her fine legs wide. Roger ran his fingers down her clit and pinched it hard, pulling it upwards. He took her skin and squeezed it between his finger and thumb, all the time watching her face. He started to enjoy experimenting with his new toy, rolling her clit then flicking it hard with his fingers. He pulled on her labia lips and in amazement saw how wet she had become.

He stood up suddenly when he saw he profile in the candlelight. He was stunned and confused. He recognised her, he was sure he did. His mind flashed back to a 2 second image he had of the woman in Richard's car. The night he had killed him, it was the same woman who was in the passenger seat of the car. The same profile etched in his brain. And here she was naked and being abused by him all this time later, her legs wide open. Julia had her in her power, how could this be?

He pulled the bell pull, the silent signal for the Nubian to enter. He came in ever silent Julia at his side.

"What's wrong darling? Are you not enjoying the present? Is she not obeying you? Use the whip on her, she loves that"

"No" he said, "But she is the bitch who was in the car that night when Richard….."

Julia stopped him.

"Its time you knew the hidden depths of the secret darling" Julia said.

Sasha was bound again and led away by the Nubian. Julia knew this time would come sooner or later and she had prepared herself. All must be revealed to her lover, the truth and nothing but the truth, even though it would implicate him too. That was a risk she was willing to take as he would only find out by other means.

Julia started to relate the history of Sasha:

"You see darling, Richard as you know had many affairs and I had learnt to accept it as part of my life. I tried to make him remain faithful but it was no good. I threatened him with divorce but he laughed in my face and told me to go ahead. He used to beat me darling, he would come home drunk and punch me for looking at him the wrong way. Or he would take his belt and thrash me across the buttocks and thighs. I soon learnt to hate him, it didn't take long. You have seen him in action and what bastard he is."

Roger nodded, his hands clasped in Julia's.

She continued "So I hatched a plan. A plan that would bring him down, a long term plan that would end the abuse and beatings. Oh I thought about killing him, even having him raped by men, poison even. But in the end I had to snare him by his own greed. I was seeing a doctor who was treating me for depression and anxiety and I met a young woman in the waiting room. She was young, pretty and very nervous for some reason. She was exactly Richard's type. Over some weeks we chatted and became friends and when Richard was away she would come to the house. We would have dinner together and we talked in to the night. Her father had been a bully, very much like Richard, and she had been abused by him.

So she ran away and went from one relationship to another, seeking a loving father figure she reckons. One night we were sitting watching TV and drinking wine, she looked so fragile and so young. We had been talking about relationships and she had cried a little. I put my arm round her and she pulled her legs up onto the sofa. It felt so good to have her close. On the TV was a film and it was becoming very steamy. I knew I was turned on and I suspect she was too. The next thing I know she is touching my breast as her head is on my shoulder. I didn't stop her, in fact I wanted her to go further. I adjusted my position to let her touch me. We didn't speak and I unfastened my buttons, her hands were light and gentle on my skin. She pulled my bra down and kissed my nipple, a light butterfly kiss and I stroked her hair. She looked up into my eyes and suckled me darling. It was so good, I felt in heaven. Needless to say she stripped me and kissed me as I lay on the sofa. Her lips felt like doves flapping their wings across my body. Oh darling she was wonderful. I held her head and guided her to across my breasts, letting her milk me and down to my pussy.

She was experienced and knew how to please a woman. At first I thought she was doing it because she felt sorry for me, but no she had fallen in love with me and wanted to show me how much she cared. When I felt her tongue on my clit I exploded. My orgasm drenched her face and she sucked and licked me clean. He tongue was wonderful and strong. Over the following weeks our relationship developed and I soon understood her need to be loved and cherished. I gave her all that and more and I found that she was naturally subservient. So I made her my slave. We would go shopping and she would not be allowed to wear any underwear. I would push a butt plug up her arse and she would have to wear it all day. When she is not being fucked or serviced by me she has love eggs in her cunt to make her muscles strong. You felt how strong they are darling when she ride your cock. And I used her for my pleasure. She has a very high pain threshold and is in fact addicted to pain. She is mine my love and I shared her with you because I love you so much.

And my plan for Richard's failure continued. You came into my life as my lover but she had been my slave for long before that. I kept her hidden away as my secret, training her in sexual techniques, experimenting with her body and she adored me so much more. She lives to serve me. I give her some treats for being good, such as you! You both deserved to be treated tonight. I sent her to school where she learned how to be a dutiful personal assistant and secretary. So, when Richard's fiasco with the tart he tried it on with left, the opportunity presented itself. The plan was altered and Sasha was sent for an interview with the bastard. I knew he would take the bait, she is pretty, small chested, long legs and a smile that would melt the heart of an elephant. He took her on and she performed her duties to the full.

Richard made his move in her within weeks. The old story of working late, sending her flowers to thank her for hard work, chocolates on her birthday. She knew what his game was. I had briefed her fully and she was prepared. And we started to salt money from Richard's private bank accounts. She had learned to forge his signature perfectly and the banking staff knew she had his authority to carry out transactions. But there was a price to pay. He would ask her to come into his office and he started to paw her. She complained at first and then began manipulating him. She had him wrapped round her little finger. He would demand she suck his cock. She would kneel before him as he stood by his desk, unzip him and take his cock out. She told me that he would cum in seconds and he made her drink his cum. But she would then kiss him and make him taste his own seed. He would also fuck her from behind as she bent over his desk, no foreplay and she gritted her teeth during the abuse. She knew his day would come.

And on it went, we built up a fund from Richard's shady business dealings and bought this mansion. Sasha used it as her home and we hired the Nubian to provide security.

"What about the night Richard died?" asked Roger, "I saw her in the car"

Julia nodded and took a deep breath, "he didn't die darling, he was out cold but not dead. I had to get you out of the way so Sasha and I could move him, get rid of him. The plan was to crash his car with him in it, releasing Sasha into my loving care for ever. The original plan had been for the crash to take place that night. But things didn't go to plan. He came back to the house and you confronted each other. When you had gone I signalled Sasha to come in and we wrapped Richard in a blanket and put him in the back seat of the car and brought him here. He is here now in fact. Under my control!"

"Oh God" said Roger, "and I thought I had killed him. How could you do this to me?"

Julia cuddled him and said, "It was for the best darling believe me"

And he did believe her and trusted her completely.

Julia went on "Sasha resigned from her job and came here to make sure Richard was kept alive. We hired some mercenaries to pose as Richard and gave them access to limited credit accounts. They are still touring South America and are being well paid to do the job."

Roger shook his head, it was all too much. Julia cradled him in his arms as he sobbed, the shock of it all too much for him. She released her breasts and took Roger's head to them. He sucked them as he had done so many times before, not sexually this time but a need for soothing comfort from his love.

Julia nodded in the direction of the large Victorian mirror. It changed, faded and revealed a chamber behind it.

"Look darling", Julia took Roger's head and raised it for him to see the image before him. "it's a special mirror that can be changed from one way to two way or a combination."

The chamber was in effect a dungeon room. Roger saw a number of contraptions used to restrain people in all manner of ways. The centre machine looked as if it was made of wood and iron, leather straps fastened onto the structure with buckles to bind a body fast. He watched as the Nubian led a man into the chamber, he was hobbled at the knees and ankles, leaving little room for movement. The man shuffled with a strange gait, his wrists locked together with large iron handcuffs. He was gagged with a ball gag and a leather studded collar was round his neck. Connected to his wrists and ankles and collar were a series of chains to restrict his movement further.

"Richard!" whispered Roger.

"Yes darling, you see he is alive and he is going to put on a show for us. He doesn't know we are here and his humiliation will be another birthday treat for you"

Richard was led to the centre piece, the Nubian unbuckled him from his restraints and placed him on the machine. His arms were out stretched and buckled onto the cross members of the piece. His legs were lashed to the bottom part of the contraption that looked line an inverted V. The whole machine could be spun in an assortment of ways and Richard was at the moment vertical. His eyes were wide open as he surveyed his fate. The Nubian looked at him with contempt.

The Nubian released his thong and placed on a table behind him, his penis was long and almost purple in colour. He was totally shaven and his skin recently oiled. Sasha entered the room, dressed in a cotton shift, she was no longer restrained and acted as if she used to participating in the event that was about to commence. Richard's eyes bulged and he shook his head from side to side. The Nubian swung the machine of wood and metal on its axis to give Julia and Roger a ringside view of the action. Sasha stood behind the Nubian as he swung the machine to place Richard's head at his groin. He was now horizontal. Sasha reached round the Nubian's strong back and held his penis in her hand. She stroked his massive cock and it grew in size, with each stroke she squeezed his monster cock at the base making it swell even more. The Nubian grinned and pushed his groin forwards touching Richard's face with it. Richard tried to move but the Nubian held his hair. Sasha moved the purple cock covering Richard's face in the pre cum that was emerging from the cock's eye. In a swift move Richard's gag was removed to be replaced by the 12 inch cock in his mouth.

12