Fun at a Pioneer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my tongue parted the labia, I started rubbing her swollen clit furiously. It was driving Olga crazy that she quivered and arched her back. I liked the way my caresses had an impact on her and I continued enthusiastically.

My girlfriend certainly liked my tongue job. She put her hands on the back of head and pressed it tightly against her juicy pussy. I immediately started giving her pleasure with my tongue and I did my best.

My girlfriend was on the top of the world and her hips rose up a little. Her pussy pulsated around my tongue and I knew that Olga was on her way to an orgasm. The idea of bringing the orgasm with my tongue was driving me crazy and I started lapping faster. Her moans were very audible and I felt her pussy clutching around my tongue tightly.

Gasping, Olya whispered, "More, please more..."

Frantically, I devoured all her juice and tried to remember the pussy's taste. I felt intoxicated and I wanted to have fun too.

I tore myself away from her and sat straight between her legs. The girl was smart enough to understand what was coming and she put her legs on my hips.

I was excited and surprised when Olga stretched out her hand and took my cock. Then she pressed it against her well-moist pussy slit and moved it along the slit several times. After my cock had become juice-covered, Olga slowly got impaled on it herself. I was surprised how easily my penis slid inside. Mike's cock probably stretched Olga's pussy to the limit so that it didn't seem tight for my cock at all.

I was so excited and I could feel my cum boiling in the balls. The pussy was too loosened for my cock and I wanted to remember my first time with my girlfriend. Plus, the sex was unsafe and we didn't want any problem. It meant that any baby-making cum shouldn't be planted in her pussy. There was the only way out.

I pulled my hard-on out of the battered pussy and it was all slippery with her juices. Then I lowered it a bit to the other hole that was still virgin.

I put her legs on my shoulders and lay on the top of Olga. She began protesting when she felt the tip of my cock against her ass hole but I smothered her cried with my deep kiss. I didn't want Sveta and Mike to interrupt us. On top of that, Mike would probably fuck Olga's ass too and it'd be more painful than it was with her pussy.

With my free hand I directed my cock into the brown hole and started sawing the tip in and out, stretching it a little. Olga tried to cry into my mouth louder as the half of my cock was up her ass. My tongue just slid inside her mouth and nothing was heard.

I was excited as hell and I started hammering her teen butt-hole like there was no tomorrow. Her rectum clutched tightly around my cock as if milking it. I felt my toes were curling with pleasure.

It didn't take much time before Olga began enjoying the butt-fucking. She moaned and I broke the kiss. We both had the sweat running down our bodies by the time and we couldn't get enough of each other.

As I kept on screwing her already loosened hole, I turned my head towards Mike and notice that he hammered Sveta at full throttle next to us. The guy winked at me and gave me a fiver.

All our moans joined each other and became a ball of moans and grunts. It drove me crazy and I couldn't bear it any longer.

I had done the last thrust and buried my cock to the hilt into Olga's ass hole. Then I froze. I could feel our bodies quaking with orgasm. My cum was coating the rectum's walls and I thought it would last forever. There was no room for my sperm at all and I felt it pouring out of the loosened ass hole and down on my balls.

I was floating and I felt fainted. Everything became blurred and I blacked out.

When I woke up, I couldn't remember what happened later. The last thing I remembered was Olga who was having an orgasm like me. But I could guess what happened after that. I was sure that Mike at least tried to butt-fuck her before going out of that place.

So I lay alone in the barn with my clothes scattered around. I felt so good but I considered that it was a morning. I jumped to my feet, got dressed quickly and ran out of there. It was the day of departure and I could be left behind. I ran for dear life to my room and calmed down when I saw crowds of people still leaving but I couldn't see my girlfriend there or the partners from last night.

The only thing left to do was to collect all my stuff and go home. The thing that depressed me so much was that I didn't even know where Olga lived and it was so stupid to lose such an adventurous girlfriend. Who knows when I get another chance to find another one like her!

THE END