Fun at Library

Story Info
She almost gets caught being bad.
1k words
4.37
108k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
show
show
21 Followers

She could hear somebody walk by the cubicle door.

Jen still was not sure what had made her to do it. But here she was, almost naked inside a cubicle in the library. It was pretty secluded. The library had cubicles along the walls of the room for people to study in. They had half-doors that could be closed but had a feet gap above the floor. She had chosen one that faced an aisle towards the rear and had nobody in the neighboring cubicles.

She had wanted to come in today, a Sunday night, to study for her fast approaching tests. But somehow that had not happened. Sitting alone in her cubicle she felt extremely bored. That's when it struck her. She could feel a tingling sensation through her body while just thinking about it. And then she did it. She took off her t-shirt and the jeans she was wearing. Standing there only in her red bra and panties, she could feel the rush. In one quick motion she kicked the pile of clothes lying at her feet towards the door. They didn't go out but were close enough for anyone walking past to be able to see them owing to the gap between the door and the floor. The person will have no doubt as to the presence of a near naked person inside the cubicle.

Every sound made her jump and her heart pound. Then she heard someone approach the door and she could feel her knees getting weak. "O my god. What made me do this?" she thought." And now it's too late to retrieve the clothes. What am I going to do?" A thousand questions raced through her mind as she sat back on the chair and hoped whoever it was would just pass by without noticing. But that was not to be. She heard the footsteps slow down near her door and then stop. She turned around and saw a pair of shoes and jeans in front of her door. She couldn't tell which way he was facing. "Oh my! Is he looking at my clothes?"

The feet turned around and entered the aisle right opposite her cubicle. She couldn't be sure if he was looking at books or just waiting to find out what was going on in the cubicle. She sat there for a minute not daring to move. She had to find out and there was only one way to do it.

She got up from her chair and walked towards the door stopping just short of her clothes. "Here goes" she thought as she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground. If he was watching, there would be no doubt left in his mind of her presence. And he would know she was being naughty! As she hooked her thumbs around the sides of her panties she could feel butterflies in her stomach. Not giving herself time to hesitate she quickly pulled them down and slowly stepped out of them, leaving them on the ground. Now all that separated her naked body from this guy was a small door. She walked back towards the wall and bent down to check which way the guy's shoes were faced. There was no doubt about it. He was watching. He had seen her clothes and her seen her underwear falling to the ground. She could feel her heart beat go up. Not only had she stripped in the library but had let a guy find out that she had. And she liked it! She could feel a sexual current go through her body. Could she go further, she wondered.


Again, she walked towards her clothes and stopped a feet away from them. She bent down and kneeled on the floor. He could now see a good part of her thighs. Slowly she brought her thighs down, her butt getting close to the floor. "Will he be able to see my pussy?" she wondered as she kept coming down. Her hands involuntarily went to her mound as she started rubbing it. She kept herself completely shaven. It gave her a sexy feeling and at anytime of the day she was well aware of what was going on in her pussy. This left her wet for the most part.

She rubbed her pussy lips lightly with her fingers and felt her inner thigh. The other hand moved to her tits and pulled at her nipples. As she rubbed her pussy lips she could feel herself starting to drip. She pushed her middle finger into her pussy and moved it towards her clit and rolled it. It was so sensitive, she could feel the beginnings of an orgasm. Not so soon. She left her clit alone and began exploring her pussy, her fingers building up the momentum. She thrust three fingers into her cunt and clasped them hard and thrust them in again clasping them and releasing them building up a slow but deep rhythm. She could feel her hip and ass moving in tandem. She was getting close. Her fingers found her clit again and she rubbed it vigorously across her soaked cunt. She could feel her orgasm as her hips buckled and her whole body shook. She came so hard that she lost track of space and time. It took her a few seconds to realize where she was and what she had just done.

"I just masturbated to a guy watching. Or did I?" She wasn't sure how much he could have seen from his position. She had to find out, and so she walked back to the wall again. As she bent, she saw him on one of his knees. He had squatted, surely to be able to see better! He had seen it all. He had seen her shaven pussy and had seen her cum. This turned her on so much that she could feel her pussy getting wet again. She needed to be fucked. She stood up, put her clothes back on and walked towards the door, pulling it open…

show
show
21 Followers