Fun at Sorcery School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,960 Followers

"See, its awesome, isn't it?" Venus said, massaging his stretched hole with her fingers, the cock by now still and buried fully inside.

"Its so tight," Sarissa said, starting to move the cock in and out of him. Ergon moaned. It actually fitted and even more incredibly, as he relaxed enough to accept it, felt good too.

"Mmm fuck I love your hot ass Sarissa," she said, her hands squeezing Ergon's cheeks as she drove her cock between them more forcefully now.

Venus reached underneath to stroke Ergon's clit and he exploded in a blinding orgasm almost instantly, amazed at just how intense it was. He squealed like a girl as Sarissa increased the tempo, sliding in and out of his butt as his pussy convulsed with pleasure. He found himself pushing back to meet the thrusts and then suddenly he felt pulses of hot cum deep in his rectum as Sarissa blew her load in a series of huge spasms accompanied by a tight shout.

"Wow! Now that was fucking hot!" Venus said wide eyed, bringing her finger to her mouth. Sarissa pulled her cock from Ergon's butt, the gaping hole slowly closing. Cum oozed out and drooled down over his pussy lips as he collapsed completely drained of energy.

------------------

"You fucking bitch! I can't believe you tricked me like that!" Ergon complained the following day when they had switched back to their own bodies and were in her room lying on the bed.

"You make it sound like getting fucked in the arse is the worst thing in the world," Sarissa laughed at him.

"I'm not fucking gay Sarissa, I didn't want to take it up the bum!" he ranted in reply.

"Well given how hard you came, I reckon you liked it just as much as I did," she smiled.

"Yeah? Well I think its only fair that I get to return the favour and fuck your arse now," Egron responded, infuriated by the bemused look on his friend's face.

"Sounds fair to me," Sarissa said. She laughed at the mix of emotion that crossed Ergon's face, clearly torn between his anger and a sudden excitement at the realization that she'd agreed to getting fucked in the butt. Sarissa reached over and grabbed his hardening cock, tugging at it through his pants.

"Mmm, I think this needs some work first though." Her hands were suddenly busy freeing him from his pants and Ergon started to relax as lust became his dominant emotion. By the time that Sarissa had his cock in her mouth, he had almost forgotten to be angry with her.

Sarissa pushed him back on the bed and undressed for him, reaching around behind to unhook her bra. Her tits popped free as she dropped her bra over the side of the bed and leaned forward to hook her thumbs in the elastic of her tiny panties. She slid them seductively down over her hips with a little wiggle before sliding them right off her smooth legs. She reached down to her cunt and slid her fingers up and down her slit before showing them to him glistening with her juices. She spread her hands on his chest and mounted him, bouncing herself enthusiastically up and down on his erection as he reached up to play with her stiffening nipples.

"God I love fucking," Sarissa declared as she ground herself around and around on his cock. "Now lets see you fuck my arse."

Ergon let Sarissa get down on her hands and knees and then moved in behind her, the tip of his dick nestled against her puckered little hole. He leaned over and dribbled a bit of saliva down onto the end of his cock and her bum hole. She began pushing back against him, but Ergon teased her, pulling back and then pushing forward again just as she gave up. Sarissa sighed exasperatedly as she tried to get him to slide into her butt. Before she could give up on him, Ergon used his hand to guide his cock and after stuffing the head in, buried himself to the hilt in her butt.

"Engorgio," Sarissa heard him say and suddenly his cock was swelling inside her arse, stretching her painfully.

"Hey! Fuck Ergon! That's not fair" she cried. He stopped the swelling, though only for a few moments. Then he started it again until she cried out a second time. He repeated this until he figured his cock was as big as what Sarissa had fucked him with the day before. Sarissa had dropped her head to the bed and just held herself there, breathing deeply as she adjusted to the total invasion of her arse.

"Oh my God, that's big," she gasped before slowly starting to move again.

"Yeah, well that's what you used to de-virgin MY arse," Ergon said, revelling in the feeling of his now huge cock before pulling back and then sliding into her again.

"Oh God. Soo, big, and soooo fucking good!" Sarissa cried out. "I wish I had one in my pussy too."

Ergon was amazed at her enthusiasm. His butt still felt tender from its fucking the day before but Sarisaa was pushing back hard, sliding herself up and down his massive cock. Ergon grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, his eyes glued to the sight of her tiny butt hole stretched around his massive cock. Sarissa reached back and fingered her clit, loudly urging Ergon to fill her butt with cum. He didn't need much encouragement and pumped his hot load deep inside her as Sarissa drove herself over the edge, shuddering violently with the intensity of her orgasm.

"I wonder what it would be like to be fucked up the arse when I've got a dick?" Sasrissa asked Ergon later, after they'd showered and dressed again.

"No fucking way!" Ergon said. "There is no way you're turning me gay, I will not fuck you as a boy Sarissa and I won't let you fuck me like that either. I'm not a fucking homo."

"Geez, ok mister homophobia!" Sarissa said, clearly disappointed. "Keep you shirt on and untwist your knickers. I only wondered."

Ergon shook his head and kissed Sarissa goodnight as they parted to head for their different dorms.

---------------------------

"Drink this Venus," Sarissa said, handing her a potion.

"Is it safe?"

"Of course it is, look I'm going to drink one too."

"Um, and why do we have to be naked?" Venus asked, even as she admired her friend's petite, tight little body.

"Because it's more fun that way. Just drink it." Venus sighed and then tipped back the potion, watching as Sarissa did the same.

Venus stood staring at Sarissa's body, waiting for something to happen, wondering about the secrecy with which Sarissa had treated the potion. She was just starting to think that she'd had a joke played on her when she felt a strange tingling in her boobs. She looked down in response to the sensation and was stunned to see them start shrinking.

"What the fuck?" she exclaimed, quickly looking at Sarissa, only to see that her breasts were also disappearing. It was then that she felt a tingling in her groin as well and quickly moved her hand to cover herself. She completely freaked when she felt something starting to grow into her hand, removing it to see a penis sprouting! Venus began freaking out and looked over to Sarissa, who was grinning at her reaction.

Sarissa was beaming with delight but as Venus stared, Sarissa's face started to change. At that point, the tingling that had started in her breasts and pussy spread all over her body and Venus felt an indescribably weird shifting of herself. When it stopped, she turned to the mirror, and was stunned to see that she had polymorphed into one of the senior boys. Sarissa too had turned into another of the senior boys.

"Whoa, now this is freaky," Venus said, her breath coming in short sharp gasps as she attempted to refrain from totally losing it.

"Sorry if it weirded you out too much," Sarissa said, coming to stand beside her, both of them taking in their bodies in the mirror. Sarissa's hand moved to her cock and started to play with it, enjoying the sensation of it stiffening as she did so. Venus stared curiously before moving her own hand down and experimentally touching herself. She found herself becoming harder with each beat of her heart.

"Wow," Venus said, laughing as her cock stiffened and pointed skyward. She wrapped her hand around it and gave it an experimental tug. "Now this is truly weird."

"But fun hey?" Sarissa said, playing with her cock.

"Um, but why are we both boys? Wouldn't it be better if one of us was a girl if this is about knowing what it's like to be a boy?" Venus asked.

"Well, to be honest, I've already done that and I wanted to try something different," Sarissa said, blushing.

"And just what do you mean by different?"

"You know the other day when Ergon fucked us up the arse?" Sarissa asked.

"Yeah ..."

"Well later I wondered what it would be like to be fucked up the arse whilst having a cock."

"Oh. OoooK"

"Yeah, well I tried to get Ergon to buy into the idea, but he went into a homophobic spasm and said no, so I had to come up with another way," Sarissa explained.

"You could have bloody asked me first," Venus said, pondering what she was being told.

"Yeah I know, I guess I was afraid you'd freak out too and thought if I could at least get you to change first, then maybe you'd be more open to it."

"Oh so I'm not freaked out now with you turning me into a fucking man?" Venus spluttered, "Well I'll forgive you on one condition," she said.

"And that is?"

"That you let me fuck your pussy with my cock later," Venus said.

"Too easy! Deal!" Sarissa said, clapping her hands excitedly. Venus laughed at seeing such a girly reaction from Marc Banter's body. Venus probed Sarissa about how she'd ended up with the two potions that turned them into these two particular boys, but Sarissa passed her off without a really good explanation. Venus let it lie.

"So um, what do you want to do?" Venus asked.

"Anything we can think of," Sarissa laughed.

The two girls started comparing cocks, measuring them off against each other and fondling each other, each of them stroking and pulling on the other girl's cock and hefting their balls feeling the weight of them in their hands.

"Neither of them are as big as Ergon," Venus sighed. Sarissa was tempted to let her in on her other secret but decided not to just yet.

"Have you ever had your cock sucked?" Venus asked.

"Oh yes, its great," Sarissa said, "Let me show you." And she knelt down in front of her friend and wrapped her boy-lips around Venus' cock, sucking with all the experience that she'd accumulated as a girl. Venus moaned and groaned appreciatively, closing her eyes after remarking how weird it was to look down and see Marc Banter sucking cock.

"I'll never be able to look at him the same way again," Venus giggled.

"I would very much like to 69 with you Venus, or should I say Grent," Sarissa asked formally with a wicked grin.

"Oooo that sounds like fun," Venus replied eagerly and the two of them positioned themselves on the bed, top to tail, lying on their sides as they experimented with sucking each other off at the same time.

"Man I feel so kinky," Venus said between sucks, "but its great fun. Ergon really wasn't willing?"

"Hell no, he looked like he was ready to tell me he never wanted to see me again or something. He's a hypocrite, he's happy for two girls to fuck, but boys ... he freaks out."

"We should tie him up and fuck him up the arse like he did to us," Venus suggested with a laugh. Sarissa grinned around the cock in her mouth as she thought back to the fact that she had pretty much done exactly that to him.

"Oh fuck, I want to feel this thing explode," Venus said, thrusting her cock at Sarissa's mouth.

"Yeah, cum in my mouth Venus," Sarissa said, "Let's cum together and then kiss!"

"Oh you dirty slut! I love it!" They stopped talking and concentrated on sucking each other's dicks, their heads moving back and forth as they slid their lips and tongues along the hard shafts.

Venus came first, squealing with a funny manly outcry as she felt the urge in her like an itch that needed scratching and scratching and suddenly she knew that her cock was going to shoot its load for the very first time. She felt an incredible tightness in her balls and tried to hang on like she did when holding her pee in but it was too strong and she gave herself over to the rush of feeling as she began to spasm and felt the hot cum rising up her shaft and spewing out of the tip in a series of hot jets. Sarissa swallowed the first shot but then kept the rest in her mouth as she fucked Venus' mouth until she too had cum. Venus quickly spun around and kissed Sarissa, cum spilling from each of their mouths as their slipped between their lips, hands fondling each other's cocks as they kissed. Venus looked at Sarissa with a grin and mouthed "Wow!"

"Want my dick in your bum?" Sarissa asked.

"Yeah, let's try," Venus replied, smiling, "I don't know about yours, but this thing seems to need a little time to recharge."

Sarissa laughed as Venus waved her now semi erect penis around. They took some time playing and sucking each other, until there were again signs of life from their cocks before Sarissa told Venus to get down on all fours.

Sarissa pulled her friend's butt cheeks apart, eyeing off the boy's tightly puckered hole in front of her.

"Um, it's a bit hairy," she laughed, but picked up her wand and quickly took care of it before using a finger to poke and tease at Venus's butt hole. "Does it feel good?" she asked.

"Uh huh, it feels great," Venus said, "and its already making my dick harder."

Sarissa used her hands to spread Venus wide again and then leaned down to swirl her tongue around the puckered anus tasting the sharp boy tang and drawing deep voiced moans of pleasure from Venus.

"Come on Sars, I want to feel that cock in my bum," Venus insisted.

Sarissa moved into position and after adding a glob of lubricant, started to ease her cock into her friend's arse. Venus relaxed and then moaned appreciatively, surprised by just how hard her cock became as Sarissa speared her anus with Marc Banter's cock. She reached between her legs to play with it, telling Sarissa just how hard it felt. Sarissa reached around to stroke it and find out for herself.

"Damn, that is hard," Sarissa said. "I wish I could see it while I fuck you. She kept sliding her cock in and out and reaching to stroke Venus until Venus told her to stop.

"Let's try this," Venus said. "Lie down on your back."

Sarissa looked at her a little puzzled, but allowed her hard cock to slide from her friend's butt and lay on her back. She watched as Venus moved to squat over her cock, facing Sarissa. Holding the cock steady, she lowered her arse down on it slowly, squeezing it back into her well-lubricated hole. Now, with Venus spreading her knees, Sarissa saw the hard cock of her friend pointing up and over her at the same time as she filled her hole.

"Oh fuck that's hot," Sarissa said, now able to reach out and stroke her friend's cock properly as Venus moved up and down happily.

"It feels amazing," Venus grunted. She was surprised at how quickly she felt the pressure build and every time she sat down there was a deep centre of pleasure that Sarrisa's cock hit that was completely different to being fucked up the bum as a girl. It felt incredible and again she felt that hidden itch as she began to bounce down harder and harder on Sarissa so she could touch that spot. Venus was delirious with the sensation and put her hand over Sarissa's which was now pumping her cock in earnest. Venus announced her impending explosion with a groan just prior to launching a long stream of cum from her cock. It sprayed out again and again over Sarissa's chest, tangling in the sparse hair that adorned it. She was surprised with the amount having just come shortly before and knew it had something to do with that deep spot inside. Venus rested for a second and began bouncing up and down again, urging Sarissa to keep fucking her and to fill her arse with cum. Sarissa told her to lie down with a pillow under her stomach and moved in behind Venus again, so that she could fuck her from behind whilst she lay there. She loved the tight, hot feel of Venus' arse and thrust urgently with long deep strokes until she did cum again, blowing her load deep inside Venus' arsehole. Venus felt the spasming cock on that spot as Sarissa came and ground back against it, incredibly getting hard again and feeling another stream of cum ooze from her cock as Sarissa finished.

"I so want to fill Ergon like this," Venus said later as the two of them waited in secret for the effects of the spell to wear off.

"Well, that certainly sets us a little challenge, doesn't it? But you haven't fucked me up the arse yet. Think you can manage it?" Sarissa laughed, sucking gently on her friend's cock.

"Hmm, I guess I could try, you might find it quite interesting," Venus said with a glint in her eye remembering her first fuck as a man. Sarissa laughed and knelt down for her friend, who moved in behind and used some lube to start fingering her bum, working it until she had two, then three fingers sliding in and out. She reached in deep to try to find the spot and found a bump inside and rubbed back and forth on that.

"Oh fuck! That's nice, what are you doing?" Sarissa said surprised, "whatever it is it really does make your cock hard, doesn't it?" She was reaching between her legs and fondling her now very erect and dripping cock as Venus finger fucked her.

"Uh huh," Venus grunted as she removed her fingers and slid her cock up her friend's bum instead, working it all the way into her crap hole. She glided in and out of the tight boys' arse until she couldn't stand it anymore and exploded up Sarissa's butt.

Sarissa collapsed, amazed, her cock still stiff and leaking precum. Venus eyed off the throbbing cock and decided that she wasn't done yet, and put her mouth over it sucking enthusiastically. As she did she slid one then two fingers back up Sarissa's arse and massaged the round lump she felt deep inside and behind Sarissa's cock. She didn't have to do so for long, as Sarissa started thrusting into her mouth and back against her fingers and then with a last push held still and tight while her cock pulsed once, then twice then gushed several huge spurts of cum quickly filling her mouth and overflowing to drip down her chin and onto her throat like a pearl necklace. Sarissa realised she was holding her breath and let it out in a rush and looked at her friend with wonder in her eyes.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,960 Followers
12