Fun at the Office

Story Info
New girl enjoys the pleasures of a master and his slave.
1k words
3.79
34.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New girl starts at office and my Master and I are eager to seduce.

I've been chatting to her all day and she is enjoying telling me about her experiences since arriving, she tells me she needs to stay back tonight to finish off work, I email you asking if you can organise to stay behind we could have some fun.

The floor is now deserted and we both find an empty office, I am wearing a dress with no panties and with you sitting in front of me I slide my dress up open my legs and rub up and down my slit offering my juicy cunt, pulling me close your fingers open me up and fuck me hard. I can't help but moan as I'm on the verge of a huge orgasm, squeezing your cock through your pants I feel you harden as my cunt spasm around your fingers and my come squirts over your hand bringing them to my mouth to taste.

As I take time to recover you lift up the phone and dial her extension telling her you need to speak her, she says she will come straight away, the eagerness in voice makes you smile and you say this is going to be so easy.

She enters and not expecting to see me there a little taken aback, I ask to close the door behind her and take a seat. You start by giving her compliments about her work and how attractive she looks today; she giggles obviously enjoying your attention. We say we have been talking about my oldest daughter and what I should divulge about sexual experiences and as a young adult what would shock and what would someone of her age find acceptable and if she didn't feel uncomfortable as our conversations wouldn't leave this room would she give her opinion, she says she would be happy to listen and not uncomfortable at all as she is flattered we've asked.

I start with acts I think my daughter has already tried like giving a guy a hand job as well as possibly a head job and maybe even had intercourse but it would only be in the missionary position but what else should I tell her. She says most magazines have a lot of information about all kinds of acts so you ask her to elaborate.

She says she has read there are many ways of arousing a man but like my daughter she has only ever experienced the basics and not sure if that good at it but instead of embarrassing herself by showing how inexperienced she is would rather just listen to us. As I reel of more explicit acts I notice your hand at your crotch stroking firmly, she is just sitting and nodding but I can tell by how wide her eyes have become she's slightly shocked but also a little turned on. I decide to move to more wicked territory and as I do my hand moves my dress up slightly so she can see the top of my thigh.

She starts to say something but stumbles over her words then taking a deep breath and says one of her dreams is to have an experienced man show her all the things she has only read about

I tell her one of our fantasies is to enjoy a young girls body, she stares at us both and we smile saying yes we are together, I am a slave and you Master but if she agrees to keep our secret we will show her the pleasures of both a man and woman,I also emphasise nobody is here. Nodding she says yes.

Your cock is now out of your pants and fingers moving up and down its length, I now come to you as she watches my hand clasps around its width and slowly tugs as I do you ask her to come closer. With her now next to me I take her hand and place it over you my hand covers hers and we continue to stroke. You are rock hard, I move my hand away and tell her to keep going then bring my mouth down, tongue licking over the tip as I take you deep her hand still jerks as a steady pace.

Her eyes are intent on my mouth and pulling back I ask if she would like to try, opening her mouth wide she guides it in her teeth scrapping the sides ever so slightly but sucks you enthusiastically. My tongue is licking over your balls and I tease our arse with my finger, her mouth is working hard and as she concentrates I move around behind her and lift up her skirt. I have full view of her cute panties and the moisture seeping through the material, sliding them down I caress her full spongy lips as she continues to suck then bring my mouth to her cunt and lick. She sighs but doesn't stop pleasuring you but her groin is grinding against my face and I know she is close.

I stand and say she is ready for you, gently pull her head back and tell her to get up remove her skirt and blouse and take off her bra, she does so quickly. Her supple body stands before you but before she has time to become embarrassed by her nakedness you tell her how beautiful she is and squeeze each nipple pulling her towards you and lower her down onto your throbbing erection. She is so tight obviously having little experience it's still nice and taut and as it envelops you I lean back on chair and push my fist into my own. She is moaning loudly as she bounces up and down on the stiff rod filling her then yells out she is about to come, her cunt squeezes so tight then pulsates around your cock bringing huge amounts of come to erupt from you. Lifting her off you and guiding her head back down to your groin she licks away the mixture of both of you as I devour the rest from her ravaged cunt.