Fun At The Olympics

Story Info
U.S. volleyball star Kim Glass gets fucked on her day off.
2.1k words
4.12
36.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

The U.S. Olympic women's volleyball team had a day off between matches, having just lost in straight sets to Cuba the day before. They were disappointed at the loss, but were trying to focus on the next game, where they were set to face Venezuela. Venezuela should be an easy enough win for the U.S. team, having come off consecutive straight-set losses to both China and Japan.

Kim Glass, one of the team's outside hitters, had gone to grab a cup of coffee to collect her thoughts and put her head in the game. As she left the coffee shop she was thinking about a pivotal call in the previous day's game, where the head referee overruled a call by one of the line judges that may have allowed her team to win the set, possibly changing the momentum of the game. As she played it over in her mind she managed to walk literally right into a man who was actually holding the door open for her. The lid came off of her coffee cup and her drink managed to pour out onto the front of his shirt.

"Oh my god!" she said. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay," he replied. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she said. "I think it all got on you."

"I think you're right," he said, looking her up and down. Kim was a stunning young black woman, by far one of the most attractive athletes competing in the Olympics this year. In fact, she had tried out for the reality show America's Next Top Model five times before joining a pro volleyball team in Turkey. At well over six feet, she was almost eye-to-eye with the tall stranger standing in front of her.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" she asked, not sure what she could do.

"Nothing," he said. "I'll be fine, really. I'll just head to my room and change shirts."

"Are you sure I can't do anything?" she asked.

"Not unless you feel like keeping me company for a while," he suggested.

She took a moment to decide, although it felt like several minutes to her as she took in the situation. He was a very attractive man, maybe five years her senior. He was quite tall, which was very important to someone of her height. He seemed to be in good shape and she found herself wondering for a moment exactly how well-formed his body really was. She figured there would be no harm in spending some time with him, so she agreed to keeping him company.

As they walked to his room, they shared a few details with each other. His name was Dave and he was in Beijing to see his sister play for Canada's women's softball team. He had travelled solo, so he had his own room, although it was quite small.

They entered the room and Dave immediately went to the dresser, where he had unpacked the majority of his clothes into the drawers. He pulled out another shirt and tossed it onto the king-sized bed, then took his off and went into the bathroom. She made herself comfortable in a chair as she heard the water running. When he finished cleaning his shirt to the best of his ability he hung it on the shower curtain rod and returned to the room. Kim took this opportunity to admire his trimmed and toned physique. Standing at about six-foot-four, he probably weighed about two hundred and twenty pounds, if she were to guess. It was obvious that he was an active person, since no one at his age would be able to maintain a physique like that unless he worked out regularly.

He took his time putting the clean shirt on as he asked her a question. She was distracted, however, and didn't answer him. As he looked at her he realized that her eyes were on his chiseled abdominal muscles.

"Kim?" he asked as his shirt fell into place.

"Yes?" she replied, snapping her eyes away from his midsection.

"Are you okay? You spaced out there for a second."

"I'm fine," she said.

Dave smiled and walked towards her without saying a word. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. She responded well, although tentatively. He pulled her to her feet without breaking the kiss, then opened his mouth to use his tongue. She did the same, and soon their tongues were intertwined in a passionate embrace. His hands roamed over her back and slowly down to her ass, cupping it and then pulling her in tighter. She responded by putting her hands on his chest and exploring his physique as they continued to kiss.

"You're getting me so worked up," he said to her. "You're absolutely stunning." He ran a hand down her face and then cupped one of her small breasts. She smiled and let one of her hands wander down to the crotch of his shorts, rubbing over top of the bulge. She rubbed him through his shorts, noticing that he seemed to feel bigger than most guys. She grabbed the bottom of the shirt he had just put on and pulled it off of him, tossing it to the ground.

"You've got a great body," she said to him, staring at it openly this time. She took off her own shirt next, revealing a sexy blue bra.

"Yours is even better," he replied with a smile.

"I bet you say that to all the girls that get half naked in front of you," she said.

"No," he said. "Just the ones with sexy, toned bodies like yours."

She smiled and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor and revealing her small, perky breasts. She rubbed his crotch again for a moment before he sat down on the edge of the bed and began to kiss and suck on her breasts. He undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor, leaving her completely naked. He was surprised at her lack of panties, but it was a pleasant surprise as he laid his eyes on her neatly trimmed pussy.

"I love every inch of this sexy body," he said.

"You're making me so wet," she replied. She pushed him back so he was lying on the bed, then undid his shorts and pulled them off, along with his underwear. His cock was rock-hard, sticking up in the air about eight inches. As she climbed onto the bed and straddled him, he quickly pushed her off and onto her back. He got on top of her and started kissing his way down the front of her body.

"Taste it," she said as his face got close to her pussy. He smiled and dove in, licking her clit and pussy lips for just a moment before inserting first one finger and then another. He fingered her pussy and licked at her clit enthusiastically, making her moan. Neither of them said a word as Dave spent the next several minutes eating Kim's pussy. Eventually he pulled away and rolled onto his back.

"Feel like returning the favor?" he asked. She smiled and leaned over him, taking his cock into her mouth. She tried to take all of it in, but she only managed about six inches of it. He enjoyed it thoroughly, however, and held her hair back so he could watch his white cock disappear between her black lips.

"That feels so fucking good," he said to her as she fondled his balls. She kept sucking him hard, her cheeks hollowed out with the force of the suction.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" she asked him. She rarely would let a guy cum in her mouth, but for some reason she felt the desire to swallow every last drop of Dave's cum. Without waiting for a response, she started to fuck him with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down quickly. The intensity of the blowjob was too much for him and he knew it wouldn't take him long to cum. Sure enough, just a few minutes later he started to shoot a huge load into Kim's mouth. She continued to suck, trying to swallow it all. There was too much of it, however, so some of it leaked out of the sides of her mouth and down his shaft. She swallowed what she could, then started to lick up the rest of it. She surprised herself with how much she enjoyed the taste of his cum, hoping she'd be able to coax some more out of him later. To her further surprise, his cock was still hard even a couple of minutes after his orgasm.

"Get up here and ride my cock," he said to her. She smiled as she straddled his hips, then he grabbed his cock and held it between her pussy lips as she lowered herself onto it.

"I'm so fucking wet for you, baby!" she said as she rode him. "I can't believe I'm fucking a guy I just met!"

"That feels fucking amazing, Kim!" he said to her. He watched as her small tits bounced just a bit on her chest and she bounced up and down on him. He ran his hand up between her tits and up her neck, pausing on her throat for just a moment before putting his fingers to her lips. She sucked two of his fingers into her mouth, working her tongue over them just as she had done to his cock. She couldn't help but think of what it would be like to have another dick to suck on as she rode Dave's, but she quickly came back to the present and focused on the ride she was being given.

"Oh my god baby, I'm cumming!" she started to cry. "I'm so fucking wet for you! God yes!" She sunk down onto his cock and rode out her orgasm, then leaned down and supported her weight on her elbows as she bounced her hips up and down faster. "Take my pussy baby!" she moaned as she fucked herself on his cock. She kissed him passionately and kept bouncing up and down until she came again a few minutes later.

When her second orgasm had subsided, he pushed her off of him and turned her around until she was facing away. He pulled her back on top of him and lowered her hips down, staring at her perfect ass as her pussy engulfed his cock. Once again she leaned forward onto her elbows to ride his cock, although this time her elbows were resting on the bed between his legs. He admired her ass, wondering how many people had fantasized about it after having seen it in the short spandex shorts that she wore on the volleyball court.

"That feels so fucking good!" she cried. He awkwardly managed to reach his hand around her waist and began to rub her clit as she rode him.

"You're such a sexy little slut!" he said to her.

"You're fucking me so good!" she gasped. Within minutes she was cumming again, crying out loud and swearing. "I'm so wet Dave!" she cried. "I've never cum so hard!"

"Your pussy feels so fucking tight!" he said to her.

"Oh my fucking god!" she said. "I'm cumming again baby! I love this big white dick!"

As soon as she was finished cumming he pushed her up and onto her hands and knees, then knelt behind her and pushed his cock into her pussy. He grabbed onto her hips and started pounding into her as hard as he could, their bodies colliding and making a slapping sound with each thrust.

"Yes baby!" she cried. "I feel so fucking dirty!" She looked up to realize that she could see her reflection in the mirror above the dresser. She had never seen anything so erotic as she watched the sexy white guy fucking her gorgeous black body from behind. The room echoed with her cries and his groans as they both approached another orgasm. "Oh god yes!" she screamed. "I'm cumming again Dave!"

"I'm going to cum on that sexy black ass of yours!" he said. Her orgasm finished and he pulled out and began stroking his cock hard and fast, pointing it at her ass. Seconds later he exploded onto her ass, his second load of the day squirting all over her ass and lower back. There was still quite a bit of cum and it looked amazing on her dark skin.

"That was absolutely amazing!" she said, collapsing forward onto her stomach. "I'm glad I spilled that coffee on you."

She got up and went into the bathroom to rinse the cum off her body as Dave watched her long, perfect body make its way across the room...

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers