Fun at Work

Story Info
He spread some Christmas cheer.
3.6k words
4.37
21.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story.

Its been awhile since I wrote anything, so I guess today is as good a time as any to jump back on the saddle and tell another true story from my past.

This only happened a couple of years ago. While in law school, I worked part time at a law firm, just to make some extra money (for beer) of course. Doing this sort of work is usually not very much fun, and in this case, was no exception. The firm had me doing a lot of filing and some research. Filing at a law firm (well, at least at this one) entailed mostly updating these huge binders with new legal updates. The updates came on tissue thin paper. You'd get an inch of it, and there would be like 4000 pages -- nothing was worse. So tedious. So you can imagine how my mind would wander when completing this horrible task.

The firm was not particularly large. There were only about 20 lawyers in the entire place, and they had a support staff of about 20 more people. I sat in the main hallway at a desk, where most people had to walk by me to go from one place to another. I would, of course, watch everyone who walked by and eventually I got to know them a bit and I'd talk to them. Thank God. Otherwise, I might have just quit out of sheer boredom.

Of course, I always hoped one particular person walked by and talked to me more than anyone else. She was a secretary for one of the partners, and to me, the prettiest woman in the place. Her name was Cindy and she was actually about 10 years older than me at the time, I guess about 35. She had long light brown hair and brown eyes, and had a really nice body. Either her metabolism was great or she worked hard at the gym.

Well, you know me. I would try to talk to her every time she went by, which was quite often. I would smile and flirt a little. Eventually, she got to know me better too and she would spend a few minutes talking to me each time I was working -- which was only a couple of days a week for a few hours. As I got to know her a bit, I found out that she was divorced for a few years and that she had a little four year old girl. She told me that she dated but that she wasn't with anyone "special" at that time.

I think she knew that I was attracted to her from the beginning - I was pretty transparent back then (yeah, a lot has changed, huh?). She didn't seem to mind very much, which was particularly good for me. I guess I can be charming sometimes. By the middle of my semester at law school, Cindy was pretty much the only reason I stayed employed there. That and the meager paycheck I got for doing such boring menial labor.

In November of that year, sometime right before Thanksgiving, I remember talking to Cindy, as usual. She told me that she was going with some friends to happy hour on that Friday, to some bar near the office. She asked if I wanted to go and that I could bring some friends if I wanted. I tried to play it cool, but inside, I was dancing. I told her that it sounded like fun and I'd try to be there.

Well, that Friday afternoon, me and some friends went to the bar, showing up fashionably late. I spotted Cindy and her friends by the bar and we walked up to them. Nothing happened between us that night, but, as Cindy drank a little more and more, I definitely noticed that she was touching me more, my arms, my shoulders, my chest. I definitely took a little advantage as well, touching her - pulling her to me, wrapping my arm around her waist. Every touch sent electric shocks through my system. But, of course, I tried not to show too much. I'm so smooth. When she told me she had to go home, I kissed her on the cheek and gave her a hug. She kissed my cheek back and squeezed me (maybe) a little more tightly than a usual hug. I watched her leave and went back to drinking with my friends.

One month later, the firm had its Christmas party. They had it in the Harvard Club in NYC (or was it the Yale Club?). I don't know - its on that tiny street, Vanderbilt Avenue, that is just west of the Met Life Building. The firm had rented out one of the big rooms and had the event catered (some sort of buffet table). They even had a DJ that played music. Plus it was open bar. Woot!

Its funny how these parties at law firms never change. The lawyers play with the lawyers and the staff play with the staff. As I was neither a lawyer at the time or "staff" per se, I was able to freely mingle between both groups. After everyone finished eating, and the drinking began, I found myself hanging out with Cindy and her friends from the office (yeah, I know you're surprised). We ended up getting totally bombed - doing shots and more shots. As the alcohol continued to pour, people even started dancing (which, in my experience, usually only happens at work functions when people are very drunk). Well, I was feeling good and Cindy had a nice glow and I could tell she was feeling good as well. So, I grabbed her hand and started to pull her onto the dance floor. She resisted at first, smiling, but then let me take her.

We started dancing and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked great. She was wearing one of those white fuzzy type turtleneck sweaters, probably cashmere, that was very tight around her chest, and showed off her round breasts to great affect. She was wearing tight black slacks and black boots. She looked really hot. Her ass looked amazing. I tried not to stare to hard at her but it was really difficult to resist. I am sure she caught me more than a few times. The nice part was that now that she was dancing, she didn't want to leave. So I was happy to oblige her and stayed with her for the next few songs. One of the songs that played was like an old-fashioned swing number. I have taken a few classes in my life, so I showed off my moves. We were both laughing and enjoying it.

Then, to my surprise, the DJ put on a salsa song (yeah, I know, not exactly a great mix - but it worked for me). I had taken salsa lessons as well (with a former girlfriend) and I pulled Cindy close to me and began moving with her. I was holding her tight to my body and trying to remember the steps. She had no problems pushing her body against mine. Between the way she looked, her perfume now so close to me and me touching her body, I definitely started to have a reaction. I was definitely embarrassed and tried to move my body from hers a fraction so she didn't have to feel it pressing against her. I don't know if it was the alcohol or not, but she definitely seemed to hold me tight not letting me move away. She kept on dancing with me like nothing was happening.

After the song ended, we smiled at each other and we sort of made our way back to the bar. I tried to be as discreet as possible, hoping my erection would subside. Thankfully, no one noticed (or none that I saw). Cindy got me another shot and before I knew it, we were both doing three Kamikaze shots, one after the other. It didn't even occur to me that she might have been trying to get ME drunk. LOL.

As the party was finishing up, Cindy announced to her friends that she had to go. She was going to get a cab to take her to Penn Station so she could go home. I, being ever so chivalrous, told her that I'd take her downstairs and make sure she got into a cab safely. She smiled and said it wasn't necessary, but, ever the gentleman, I wouldn't take no for an answer. Besides, I told her I was going home too.

We grabbed our coats and went outside, where it was freezing cold. You could see our breath. I took her hand and started walking her towards 42nd Street. Luckily this is a major spot for taxis to come as it is right outside of Grand Central Station. I waved one down and suggested we share the cab, as Penn Station was on the way to my apartment. She said okay, and I followed her into the backseat.

Within seconds, we were kissing. It was so cool. I don't know what came over us, the alcohol, the blast of cold weather that felt like it can sober you up in a second, or just sheer hormones, but we looked at each other as the cab started pulling away, and we just had to kiss. And these were such hot sexy kisses. Her hands were immediately inside my big overcoat, holding me close to her, and my hands were on the side of her face, holding her to me. Her lips were incredible. So full and so soft.

We ended up kissing for the entire ride to Penn Station. At that point, I was really sorry she was about to go when she shocked the hell out of me by suggesting we go to my place. I said sure, but asked about her daughter. She told me that her daughter was with her grandmother for the night and that she wasn't expected until the next day. Apparently, she had this planned from the beginning. So, I told the cab driver to keep going to my place, and we got back to kissing each other.

Inside, I was a ball of fire. I couldn't believe my luck. I continued to kiss her and she was kissing me and our tongues were playing with each other. I put my hands inside her coat and felt her body through that sweater. Wow! It felt better than anything I had ever felt before (at least at that point, it felt that way). We ended up kissing the entire way to my place. We got upstairs as quickly as possible and basically ran to my bedroom. I slammed my bedroom door shut and locked it, just in case one of my roommates were there.

We were both still very drunk from the evening, but it didn't stop me from enjoying watching her undress. I put on some music and she started to dance and strip for me. Thank God for alcohol! I was so aroused watching her, but every time I went to pull her close, she pushed me away and told me to be a good boy. So, I did as I was told and watched this beautiful woman strip down to just her bra and panties. It was like looking at Michelangelo's finest creation - she was so beautiful. I was so aroused and wanted her so badly. I pulled my shirt off and kicked my shoes to the side. I pulled my socks off and stood up and this time wouldn't take no for an answer as I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. My hands went right to her ass and I started squeezing her cheeks and trying to kiss her the best way I knew how. Her hands were fumbling with my belt and then without further ado, my belt and pants were down in a heap by my ankles and her hands were inside my boxer briefs stroking my now rigid cock, up and down.

I slowly maneuvered us to my bed and we lay down facing each other, still kissing. I was kissing her everywhere I could, from her lips, to her nose, to her cheeks to her neck and shoulders. I moved my hands around her back and tried as best I could to unsnap her bra. After a few seconds, I was able to do it (stud, I am not) and I removed her bra and bared her breasts. I think I actually stopped breathing for a few seconds, literally, she was so beautiful. I then leaned down and suckled her nipples into my mouth, nipping them gently while fondling them softly. She seemed to throw her head back a little, her eyes closed and enjoyed my attention.

After a few seconds (or maybe a little more than that), I looked up at her again and started kissing her. Her hands went inside my boxer briefs again, and she took my hardness in her hand and started stroking me again. We were kissing so deeply and so hungrily, our moans were being drowned in each other's mouths.

My hands were now openly caressing her body and as I stroked up and down her thighs, I eventually touched her between her legs. Her panties were quite moist. I started touching her pussy through her panties, softly feeling her folds through the wet cotton. She put her head back on my pillow and closed her eyes as I continued my ministrations. I lowered my head to her breasts again and sucked her nipple into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue and biting them gently with my teeth. I started kissing her breasts, all over, slowly moving down her stomach, kissing each centimeter. Her skin was so incredible, and so delicious to my lips. I got to her belly button and I kissed it deeply, putting my tongue inside. I love belly buttons! MMMMMMMM.. was so good. My fingers were still touching her pussy and her panties were getting wetter and wetter.

After a few minutes of teasing her with my tongue and fingers, I pulled her panties off, and I saw her beautiful pussy. She had some hair above her pussy, but had shaven it completely below. I carefully insinuated myself between her legs and spread her knees wide, opening her lips wider and exposing her core to me. She was already wet and her lips were all puffy and open. I moved my hands to delicately open her more for me and I licked her from her clit to her ass. She shuddered - actually shuddered - at my first touch. I felt like a God. :-)

I then moved my hands under her ass so I could hold her to me, as I moved my mouth up and down over her sweet pussy, my tongue flicking her clit before moving back down. I squeezed her ass firmly and then pushed my face hard against her, licking more firm and pushing my tongue inside her every so often. Her hands had now grabbed my hair and held me to her, pulling it to where she wanted me to be. I gladly obliged her. I started sucking on her clit strongly, holding it in place with my upper teeth. My lips licking and sucking all those wonderful juices that were flowing from her.

I moved one hand back to her pussy, spreading the lips again, so I could see her vaginal opening. I licked this up and down and stuck my tongue inside again. My nose was now pressing against her clit as well. Her hands gripped me very tightly and I could tell she was fairly close to an orgasm. Who am I to deny a lady such a treat, so I inserted one finger inside her and curled it upwards to try to rub her g-spot. (I do know where it is supposed to be - I'm a good boy who does his homework.) I then attacked her clit with my tongue, teeth and lips again. After a few minutes of this, I put a second finger inside her. I think this did it, because she grabbed my hair so hard that I thought she was going to rip it out. She definitely started to cum right then.

Her orgasm lasted a few seconds... and then when I tried to lick her clean, she basically pushed me away from her pussy saying how sensitive that area was. So, I went back up the bed towards her, and started kissing her. She wasn't shy about tasting her juices from my lips and tongue and she kissed me so deeply. Such a turn on.

Her hands found my hard cock again and was stroking it. She pulled my underwear off in a heartbeat, and before I could even think anything, she had moved down into a kneeling position over it on the bed and had taken it into her mouth. She was sucking on it like there was no tomorrow. Her lips felt incredible on me and watching her do that to me was like a gift from Heaven. She started to use her hand to stroke me while she sucked on my head and I knew that if she kept that up, it wouldn't take long for me to erupt.

So, I decided to do the smart thing, and I pulled her back to me and kissed her deeply, my hands finding her sexy ass and playing with her between those sweet cheeks. I kissed her once more and then discreetly stopped (as best I could) and found a condom in my nightstand. I had her put it on me and then she got on top and slowly put myself inside her. To have this beautiful woman on top of me, watching her pussy swallow my hard cock, was such a beautiful site. I closed my eyes, put my hands on her hips, and just enjoyed the feeling. So fucking good.

She finally got me inside her all the way and she started to slide up and down my length. My eyes opened and met hers and she continued to fuck me, enjoying the feeling of how hard I was, sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I grabbed her hips tightly and let her ride me as she wanted. Soon, she stopped riding it up and down and just started moving her hips back and forth on top of me. I guess this must have really gotten her, and my cock was hitting all the right spots inside her, because within a few minutes, she increased her speed and threw her head back, closed her eyes, and she was cumming again. I could feel her juices covering my balls.

Her orgasm finally receded and she opened her eyes and kissed me deeply again, while moving her hips again, up and down my hard cock. I decided (in my mind) that I wanted to make her cum again, so I rolled her onto her back, while never removing my cock from inside her. I then reached down under her and grabbed her ass yet again, and I started fucking her deep inside deliberately - meaning that I was barely moving my cock in and out of her -- rather I was just forcing my cock deep into her, then relaxing my hips and then doing it again, over and over, so my cock was just as deep inside her as possible. Its what I call deep fucking.

My hands pulled her ass hard up to me, so that our bodies were so tightly wrapped together. I knew she was feeling really good again, and I knew I was going to cum soon. At that point, I started jack-hammering my cock in and out of her, from all the way in to all the way out and back again. Her eyes stayed closed the entire time and I just looked down at us, her breasts squashed against us. It was so hot.

I then moved one hand to between her cheeks and slowly started to push my finger insider her ass. She opened her eyes for a split second as I did it, and then closed them again - as I slid my cock all the way deep inside. As expected, the finger in her ass set her over the top and she came yet again. Her hands were on my back, scratching the heck out of them. But this time, she came with me. I felt my cock explode as rope after rope of my cum shot from my dick. Instinctively, my hips had thrust into her, to get my cock as deep as possible. I felt my cock head pulse over and over as my cum shot from it.

I was so exhausted when my orgasm stopped. I pulled out of her and got rid of the used condom. (Always a good idea to keep tissues and a trash can near the bed, huh?). I pulled her close to me, our bodies now covered in sweat, and kissed her. I wrapped her up in a spoon position, kissing her neck and shoulders and enjoying the way our bodies fit together. We eventually fell asleep.

We woke up pretty early the next morning and I took her to breakfast. Afterwards, I kissed her goodbye and she headed back to the train station. We ended up "seeing" each other for a few months afterwards, but we were clearly in different stages of our lives and we knew it wouldn't work long-term. But, I still remember that entire night as if it was yesterday. So, if you are out there, thank you Cindy.