Fun, Dirty Girl, Ch. 02

Story Info
Younger Neighbor shares secrets, wild side.
2k words
4.26
98k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Styxman
Styxman
26 Followers

"Did you miss me?"

I had. It had only been a couple of days, but Tammy had been on my mind a lot. Now she was standing at my door, hand on hip, shoulders back and a sly smile on her face. I glanced from the smile to the breasts accentuated by a tight tank top, back to the smile.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

She practically bounded into my apartment, giving me a bump with a hip as she passed, a mischievous smiled on her face. I fetched us each a beer, and when I returned she had settled onto a corner of the couch with her sandals off. We sat there staring at each other and I asked what she was up to

"I came to get a report on what you did after I told you my story."

"I went to sleep," I said, playing coy.

"I want to know what you did before you went to sleep. You're not going to tell me you didn't play with yourself while you thought about me sucking off my randi uncle."

"Well, maybe a little bit." We were grinning at each other.

"You know you're not going to get off that easy. I don't want you to tell me, I want you to show me what you did while you thought about my uncle shooting all over my chin and boobs."

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"I told you before, I like to watch almost as much as I like to play. You, promised, remember," she said, arching her eyebrows.

"I don't remember promising, but ..." I leaned back in my chair and rubbed a slow spiral over my cock. I was wearing a pair of long, green surfing shorts that I like to lounge in. They feel tight and sexy, and I could feel my cock half-inflated and spongy against my leg. "If I'm going to do this, I am going to need some ... encouragement."

Tammy moistened her upper lip with the tip of her tongue and narrowed her eyes seductively she cupped a breast and thumbed the nipple through her tanktop.

"Like this?"

I stood up and slid my shorts down just enough to reveal the coppery crop of curls and the base of my cock, which was rapidly hardening to produce a lump for her benefit. I scooted onto the couch opposite her and leaned back with my legs slightly apart. I reached into the top of the swimsuit and squeezed the base of my cock between two fingers.

"This isn't easy to do. You're going to have to show me something or I might chicken out."

Without hesitation, Tammy pulled her shirt over her right breast, which was encased in a pale, blue bra. She wasn't exactly busty, but it was nicely rounded, a full B, with an enticing upturned center visible through the bra. She held it up for my viewing pleasure with one hand and tweaked the nipple with her other hand, making the point more prominent. She continued to pinch and tug as I raised my hips and pulled my shorts down a bit more.

"Yes, show me how hard you're getting for me."

I wasn't quite fully hard yet, feeling excited but at the same time still somewhat inhibited. I didn't know her well. She was my neighbor, a dozen years younger. But all these flirty chats, this curious dance, had been leading to this moment. And now all the cards were being placed on the table, although I was trying to play it close to the vest to get her to show her hand.

"I still feel a little strange doing this."

"Maybe I should tell you what I did after work, the reason I'm so wet right now."

"You're wet already?"

She pulled the crotch of her shorts aside to reveal the matching pale blue thing pulled tight over her mound. She pressed a finger into the groove and said, "I'm soaking through my panties. Show me your cock and I'll tell you about what happened after work."

My inhibitions and all reticence was gone. I raised my knees so I could peel off the board shorts and kicked them off onto the floor. I sat back with knees apart and gripped the base of my cock with my right hand, holding it up for her viewing enjoyment.

"Nice," she said and smiled, licking her lips in an exaggerated show of approval.

"So what happened after work?"

She rubbed a fingertip into her slit through the thong and sighed.

"I'm so horny. Stroke it for me and I'll tell you. ... I gave two of the guys hummers in the back of a Hummer."

"What?"

"I had to stay a little later after closing to finish the paperwork on some orders. Mark – he's the one you saw me with in the truck -- he came in from the shop, said he and Carlos were having a beer out there, did I want to join them? He said everyone else was gone, the doors were locked. Had this look in his eye like, 'Let's party.' I said, 'Sure, why not.' Carlos has only been there a few weeks, a Latin guy, pretty hot. I liked the way he looked in his T-shirt. We've flirted a bit; I've had my eye on him."

She was brushing her fingers over the crotch of her panties and toying with the same nipple. Her eyes were focused on my hand leisurely sliding the skin along the shaft of my cock.

"So you did them right there where you work?"

"They were working on this Hummer. Ha-Ha. It had a great stereo and they had it cranked up. Said, 'Come in, check it out.' We got up in the back. It was comfortable. They were teasing me. I was laughing. I slipped out of my sandals and put my feet up on Mark's legs. He started tickling my feet, then rubbing them and touching my legs. I started messing around with him, put my foot on his package and pressed on it. He said, 'You've got the right idea,' and he unzipped his pants. We were looking at each other, and I took my toe and slipped it through the opening in his boxers. He was already swelling up pretty good. ... Does this turn you on?"

"It's an interesting scene. You definitely turn me on. Can't you tell?"

My cock was pulsing in tempo with my quickening heartbeat, a dollop of sticky fluid seeping from the tip onto the swollen, purple head. I could feel that jittery surge of desire.

"You like watching this?" I asked, touching a fingertip to the crystal drop and pulling up a string of precum for her to see."

"It brings me back to this afternoon," she said with a laugh. "The way their cocks were standing up, making my mouth water. And that's not all."

"Yeah? Show me. Show me your hard nips ... and also what's watering."

She pulled her tank top up and off, then reached back and unsnapped the blue bra. Her breasts were as inviting as I envisioned. Dark, pink, rubbery nubs stood a half-inch from soft, puffy areolas. I imagined feeling the contrasting textures against my tongue and lips, and the ache in my balls intensified. She held both breasts up and pulled on the nipples.

"You like them?

"Uh-huh."

"My nips are so sensitive, it makes me so horny when they're pinched like this."

"So what happened with the guys?"

"Mark's cock popped out of his boxers and he says, 'How about a little lick?' I say, "I don't know, maybe.' Messing with him a bit. As if I hadn't seen it or tasted it before. Truth is, I love the way he tastes, especially after he's been working and he's a little sweaty and salty. It's like the sexomones are stronger. Makes me hornier than having my nips played with."

"Sexomones? You mean pheromones?"

"Yeah, but I call them sexomones. His scent and the way he feels in my mouth and tastes, makes me want to have sex and moan."

We both laughed. She quickly unzipped her short-shorts and scooted them off. Settling back against the arm of the couch, legs apart, and continued pressing and rubbing her pussy through the thin material. A dark patch revealed the juicy center. "See, I told you I was wet," she said, running a finger into the slick channel. She reached a leg out and ran her toes along the calf of my left leg on onto the inner thigh. "That's it, pump it, baby. Make it feel so good you can't stand it."

I did and the pressure was starting to build.

"Did you fuck those guys at work?"

"No, I just got them off. I started sucking Mark, and then I felt Carlos touching me. I reached back and ran my hand up his leg until I found what I was looking for. He already felt pretty big inside his jeans. Then I heard his zipper go down and the next thing I knew his cock was out and he was putting my hand on it. It felt hot and hard. It was exciting having a cock in my mouth and another in my hand. So I slid onto the floor so I could work on both of them."

"You kept switching back and forth"

"It was exciting. I had a cock in each hand. I'd put one in my mouth and jack the other. I had them all slippery from my saliva. I'd lick them like ice cream cones and then slide my lips tight over the head. I could taste the precum on both of them, all salty and sticky. It made my pussy so wet I was going crazy."

The mental images and the real one of Tammy toying with her pussy through her thong was having the same affect on me. Suddenly she pulled it aside and confirmed the obvious: Her pussy was a teeming sex swamp. She has a close-cropped patch of light-brown fur atop her mound and the rest is shaved smooth beginning just above her slit. The outer lips were swollen and open with a river of girl juice visible the length of the channel trickling into the crack of her ass. But what made my mouth water was the spectrum of color, a light, luscious pink along the edges deepening to a delicious filet mignon medium-rare in the depths.

She yanked off the thong and tossed it at my cock as if to initiate a lusty game of Ring Toss. I whisked it up to inhale her scent as she began frigging her clit in a frenzy. A thick trail of precum seeped from the tip of my cock, and I used my thumb to turn the head into a glistening, slick bulb. I imagined how easily it would slide the fiery hole I was eyeing in her gaping pussy.

Natural lube coated the edge of my hand as I began pumping faster along the shaft, concentrating on the tender area just below my cock head. She was flicking the underside of her clit with a forefinger of one hand as she dipped the other into the tight hole and began humping her hips toward me.

We were watching each other through slitty eyes as I imagined how good it would feel to slide my cock where her finger was delving. The jittery stirring was just beginning when she surprised me by reaching out with a foot and pressing against the underside of my balls. Quicker than I expected, the first burst shot straight up. She kept pressing with her toes as the flurry of spasms pumped a stream of molten goo onto my stomach and the back of my hand.

About the same time, Tammy gasped and hit her own peak with a series of hip thrusts as she jammed two fingers into her hole and rode it out. We stared at each other expressionless as we caught out breath. She wiggled her toes, and I glanced down and noticed that some of my cream was cascading onto them. Without a word, she leaned forward, scooped some up with a finger and sucked it off.

All she said was, "Mmmmm."

Styxman
Styxman
26 Followers