Fun-Filled Night

Story Info
Experience a night like never before.
1k words
3.63
24k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing erotica. Any feedback will be appreciated!

*

I am lying on the bed. My lover is in the room with me, but I cannot see him because he had blindfolded me. I all I know is the feel of the clean sheet beneath my naked body. I wait in anticipation of what is to come. Suddenly, I feel a pair of hand on my feet, gently kneading them, massaging them. I am relaxed. As his hands work my feet, his hands begin to move upwards. He massages my calves, moving gently up to my thighs. I begin to get aroused as I wonder where his hands will be soon. However, he passes over my most sensitive area, teasing me. He caresses my stomach, moving up to my breasts. The massage is firm, and continues to my arms. Soon I completely relaxed with my lover.

Just as I am relaxed, the unexpected happens. He seized by two arms and ties them to the headboard. This change surprises me. He repeats the action with my two ankles. I am completely helpless to my lover. He runs his hand over my body. I shudder, once again aroused. He wastes no time, going directly to my pussy. His fingers gently stroke me, one finger entering me. I arch my back at the contact. He soon enters more fingers, playing with my clit. I am almost there - but no! He stops. I begin to calm down. Suddenly, he unleashes he tongue on to me. With the added actions of his tongue and fingers, he allows me to finally come.

Reaching up to untie my wrists, he whispers in my ear, "This is your special day. I have some new presents for you...."

With that comment, he leaves and come back to me quickly. I hear a humming noise and wonder at the source of the sound. Suddenly, I feel a pressure at my entrance. My lover quickly inserts a dildo into me, set on vibrate. I am already aroused again. The vibrator has an attachment and my clit is aroused as well. He returns again, this time, the pressure is at my anus. This is relatively uncharted territory for us. I begin to worry, but am still trapped in the arousing phase of the vibrator in my clit. He puts a lubed finger into my ass, gently stretching me for the plug. The butt plug is small, but feels big to my small and inexperienced body. The plug is ribbed, and the contractions of my inexperienced body impale the plug further into me. I gasp at the new sensations. The dildo and the butt plug create marvelous sensations inside of me, rubbing each other. I am quickly brought to another orgasm.

As I recover, he unties my ankles, leaving the blindfold on and leads me across the large room. As I walk, the dildo and the butt plug continue to rub against each other. I am incredibly aroused. I wonder what he has prepared for me.

He sits me down on a chair, the movements of the butt plug and dildo caused me the squirm. I am once again at the brink of a third orgasm when he pulls the toys out of me suddenly, and I feel so empty at their departure. I gasp at the shock. My lover quickly picks me up and places me on a seat. My legs dangle. He tells me to trust him. And I do. He picks me up again and places me over the same seat, but this time, he slowly impales me on a long dildo. I sigh as the long lubed instrument enters me. After I am fully seated, I am confused. Suddenly the dildo begins to move inside of me. It is a complete simulation of sex. My reservations are lost. I am lost in the multitude of wonderful feelings I am experiencing. With the clit attachment, I am coming very quickly. Then again. I am coming for the second time. I begin to get tired.

He kisses me, gently picking me up again. He places me on the bed. I recover from my two intense orgasms. Suddenly I feel a vibrator at my clit. I am once again aroused. My clit is hard, pulsating with each beat of my heart. It gets stronger. And stronger. And stronger. Until suddenly the presence is no longer there. I am unsatisfied and horny. I need my release. My lover is now lying next to me, I can tell even with my blindfold still on. My clit is still hard. I straddle my lover, desperate for my release. He is unresponsive, so I take matters in my own hands. So desperate for the feeling of completion and release, I begin to hump my clit against my lover's knee. I am so horny, and this action almost sends me over the edge. I rub harder. Finally, I receive my release. I collapse on the other side of the bed. In the moments when I am catching my breath, my lover approaches me again. He gently sucks my clit and cleans up my juices from my earlier orgasms. However, I begin to get aroused and horny again. He reaches up fondling my breasts, then moving up more and kissing me on the mouth. His fingers trail to my pussy. There, he stretches me out. He removes his fingers and slowly enters me. The wait is agonizing. Finally, our hips meet in common need and desire. His thrusts are fast and eager. My lover slowly twists his hips, hitting my g-spot on each thrust. I rub my clit on his public bone, adding to my stimulation. I clench my pussy, milking him. I can tell we will be there soon. With a final cry, I lose control. My pussy clenches down on him, contracting violently. In that moment, he finally reaches his own release.

Finally sated, we fall asleep in each others' arms.

The End