Fun for All The Family

Story Info
A young couple break down at the wrong place.
1.5k words
3.73
298k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had come to a stop on a God forsaken stretch of mountain trail in the middle of nowhere miles from anywhere. Our honeymoon was meant to be our big adventure. We had got married last week and had set off to explore those parts of America you only ever see in documentaries.

Our ambitions were stronger than our car, sadly and it had finally packed in. Luckily, just as I was thinking of setting off on the 15 mile walk back to the interstate, a van stopped.

"Need a hand?" the guy driving asked.

"I need a mechanic," I replied

"Cousin Elmer will fix her up."

"That would be great," I answered.

They towed us to a small collection of shacks and cabins and when we stopped, people seemed to come out of nowhere to see what the fuss was. Two or three younger guys took an interest in my wife Sally's side of the car. The women here were all dressed poorly in denim and flannel. Sally had a very tight pair of shorts and a figure hugging top that didn't leave much to the imagination. I could see she was getting uncomfortable with the open leering of the guys near her.

Just then, Elmer introduced himself.

"I can fix your motor, but not till I get some parts tomorrow. You'll have to bed down here the night. My sister, MaryLou, will look after you."

MaryLou beckoned for us to follow her and she led us into a large cabin nearby. The inside was as squalid as you would imagine, and the sheets on the bed she showed us were grey, but what could we do.

"I wouldn't dress like that round here girl," she told Sally, "this is my family, but I have to tell you, these guys ain't fussy and are always horny. We don't have much to do with others and sort of do things a bit different round here. You two best stay in here until your motor's fixed and then be gone."

We put it down to not seeing strangers very often and dismissed her warnings. After freshening up as best we could, we went to see Elmer to arrange how we could pay him. He told us not to worry and that we could sort it out in the morning. He told us there was a big family gathering that night and we were invited. We thought it would be rude not to go so around 7.00pm, we went to the biggest cabin there and knocked on the door.

We were welcomed in, and as we entered several pairs of eyes stared at us unashamedly. We were introduced to the family.

"This is MaryLou, my daughter, Annie, my sister, Beth, my wife, Jake our boy, you know Elmer, this is Wayne, his brother and Liza their sister, our cousin. We're all related one way or another. I'm Jacob and I'm the elder, like the head man."

The old guy looked at us expectantly.

"We're pleased to meet you. My name is Joe, and this is my new wife Sally. We just got married. Thanks for your help and hospitality."

"That's fine," replied Jacob, "you just come and sit here and join us. We're going to have a party tonight. We don't see strangers very often"

We did our best to get through some indescribable mess they served up, and tried to make our excuses.

"We ain't but hardly started yet", leered Elmer, not hiding his obvious delight at staring at Sally's tits under her close fitting top.

"Have a drink," he said and pushed a jug my way.

I knew I shouldn't refuse, and the rough liquor burnt its way into my body, Sally coughed and spluttered as she tried and everyone laughed at our attempts.

"Put some music on Jake, your sisters gonna give us a dance"

As the music started, MaryLou climbed on the table and the others cleared the dishes off. She moved up and down the table and I nearly choked as she looked me right in the eye while she took off her shirt. Her tits were young and firm with perky pink nipples. I saw Sally look away.

"Now this is how we entertain ourselves round these parts," growled Jacob.

"You ain't gonna spoil it now are you?"

"I took in his full meaning and managed to shake my head. Sally did the same.

"Good," he leered, "Carry on, MaryLou."

MaryLou carried on. She sashayed up and down the table for a while and then stopped to drop her shorts. She kept her legs straight while she did that giving all the guys a great look at her arse and pussy between her legs. She went to stand in front of Jacob and opened her legs wide, pulling her pussy lips apart as she stood before him.

"Is my pussy still the prettiest Daddy?" she asked

"Sure thing girl," he replied, "and the tastiest."

She came and posed in front of me and I could see Sally's growing discomfort at me having this pretty girl's pussy only inches from my face.

"Who's next?" called Elmer.

"Annie!" cried Jake. "I like Aunt Annie!"

We soon saw why as Annie writhed on the table and opened her legs for Jake to see her as she opened up her pussy.

"Can I touch it Aunt Annie?" asked Jake

"Later," she purred back at him.

"Beth and Liza now, together," ordered Jacob. He got his way. Seemed he always did.

His wife and cousin kissed and toyed with each other until they got each other naked. Beth stood in the middle of the table getting her pussy licked by Liza.

"Daddy loves to see Mom get her pussy licked out," giggled MaryLou, "Momma says I do it real good"

Jacob pulled MaryLou over to sit on his lap and was toying with her titties when he leant towards me and said: "Seems now boy, there's just one woman round here who's cunt we can't see. That don't seem right now do it?"

I had been looking so hard at the girls stripping I hadn't noticed Wayne and Jake behind me. There was no chance to resist as they tied me fast to the chair.

Annie and Liza had hold of Sally and forced her to watch as Beth and MaryLou worked my pants down and pulled off my jocks. Beth started to wank my cock and MaryLou got between my legs and licked around the head as Beth slowly ran her hand up and down my stiffening shaft.

"Now then young lady, you owe us a dance. Get on that table and get butt naked or we'll cut your dear man's cock off and stuff it up your ass," growled Jacob.

Sally, believing every word, slowly got onto the table. The whole family sat round ready to watch my new bride display her tender young body to these animals. The tears ran down her cheeks as she first took off her tight top. She had a thin little bra under that which served to emphasise the shape of her breasts. She had difficulty taking off her shorts without pulling down her panties at the same time, but managed somehow.

Elmer was almost on the table such was his desire to see her naked.

"Come on girl," he urged.

Sobbing, Sally reached behind her to release her bra. She tried to hold it to her, but Liza snatched it away from her. Sally had firm, little, girl like titties with puffy nipples which just felt like heaven under your hands and in your mouth. Approving noises came from around the table.

"Panties now, woman," insisted Jacob, "and come here first."

Sally turned to face Jacob and I was forced to watch as she slid her little panties past her knees and stepped out of them. She was made to open her legs wide and show everyone in turn her pussy, spreading her lips apart as they ogled her, men and women alike. MaryLou was kneeling between her father's legs, rubbing his crotch through his dungarees.

"Get my cock out girl and you and Mama can give me a good sucking while I finger this pretty thing here" I struggled in vain as the others pushed Sally to her knees in front of Jacob as his wife and daughter started to lick up and down his shaft and toyed with his balls. He ran his hands up the inside of Sally's legs enjoying the soft skin and started to play with her sweet little pussy.

The boys got themselves where they had a good view inside Sally and Annie and Liza started to play with each of them in turn. Jacob had started to fuck MaryLou and Beth was taking turns licking his cock as it went in and out of their daughter and letting her tongue lap up the juices that spread over her girls clit as her father slowly fucked her.

To be continued....maybe!