Fun in Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers

We were anxious to see what the next day would bring as far as Doris was concerned.

It didn't take long. A half-hour after escorting her down to her room there was a knock at our door. Bob answered it to find Doris standing there with one hand on her rolling suitcase and the other on an on-board traveling bag. She came in and told us she had found her boyfriend drunk out of his mind when she returned after being with us and she decided she had enough of his drunken behavior. She hadn't completely unpacked when they had first got there so she had no trouble re-packing. She left him a note saying she had met up with some old girlfriends and was going to finish out her trip with them. She had the presence of mind to retrieve her passport she had brought with her for identification purposes and her return airline ticket from his travel pouch and here she was.... ready to continue on with us.

Bob was going to be in his glory and so was I. He was going to have two women to fuck and I was going to have one with whom I could have oral sex anytime I wanted. We celebrated our mutual good fortune with some wild romping for the rest of the night. We fucked Bob so much and so hard I was going to be amazed if he would be able to get a hard-on for the rest of the day.

Later that morning we took the boat out to the Pearl Harbor Memorial. It is a very sobering place but we all got pissed that we were the only whites on the tour boat. The rest were all Japanese tourists seeing what their countrymen had done to us years earlier!!!! Honolulu didn't do anything for us as it is nothing more than a large city. We did take a tour bus around the perimeter of the island and it really is quite lovely. We got back to the hotel late in the afternoon and had to be careful we didn't run into Doris's boyfriend. That scene wouldn't have been too pleasant. He wasn't in the lobby and we had Doris come into the hotel through the entrance the limousine drivers' use for their important customers. Easy!

I thought it would be fun if we showered together and Bob and Doris agreed. Bob was complaining his dick hurt from all of the sex we had last night so we agreed we would kiss it and make it better for him. Doris screamed that she wanted to be first in the kissing department. The minute she lowered her head to his cock was when I lowered mine to her crotch. I was soon licking her clit and had my fingers sliding up and down the sides of the lips of her pussy. As soon as could get them wet enough I removed them from her pussy and inserted one and then two up her ass. This time she let out a little yelp saying it hurt a bit. I just slowed down and waited a few seconds before resuming my finger fucking of her asshole. There weren't any more yelps so I just kept on going.

"Bob, I'm not sure but I think that Doris cold take at least the head of your cock in her ass. She can take two of my fingers all the way in Doris, how about letting him try?"

"You must be joking. He would split me wide open with that thing."

"No, I don't think just the head would. I know you would have a big problem if he tried to put more in. How about letting him try and I'll be right there to yank him out if you tell me to?"

"I'm game but damnit, if I say stop I mean STOP and no bullshit."

Bob had her get up on her hands and knees and positioned himself behind her. I reached in and put the head of his cock right against her little red asshole and told him to give a small push. He did and nothing happened. Her asshole simply retreated from the pressure and the head didn't go in at all.

"A little more Bob" I ordered.

He gave it a little more pressure and held her hips so they couldn't retreat and sure enough his bluish head disappeared in her asshole.

"Whoa, that feels as if you stuck a baseball bat in me."

I said, "Nope, just the head. Bob how about staying right where you are and I'll jerk you off so you can shoot a load in her tight little virgin asshole?"

"OK by me" he answered. "How about you Doris?"

"Oh yes, I'd love to know I took a load of your come deep up my asshole."

I started to jerk him off with one hand, leaving the other one to play with his balls. He loves that. Doris was just kneeling there so I took my hand from his balls and leaned down and took a nipple between my fingers and lightly massaged it. That turned her on the last time I did it and this time wasn't any different. She started moving her pussy around with the excitement and her ass naturally followed. It made another inch or so slip in but she never said anything about it. I few more minutes of jerking and I could feel his cock begin its pulsing. A few long strokes of my hand and I could feel the come shooting out of the long barrel it had to travel through. Doris could feel it hitting her on her sphincter muscle and she was in her glory.

"I did it. I took his cock up my ass." She shouted.

"Yes you did Doris. The next time we will let him go in all the way." I said sort of smugly.

"Oh, I don't think I could handle that. Do you?"

"No I don't, but don't feel badly, I don't know anyone else who could do it either."

Over the course of the next few days we checked out of the hotel on Oahu and flew around to some of the other islands. We fell in love with Maui and would return there in a heartbeat. Kauai was nice but Maui was our favorite. We spent so much time on the three I just mentioned we didn't have enough time to do a proper tour of the big island of Hawaii. Next time.

We did have one glorious time at a big Luau on Kauai. As you know, I luau is a giant Hawaiian feast. They cook a pig by lining a pit in the earth with stones, building a fire over the stones and when the fire goes out and the stones are very hot they put the pig in. They then cover the pig with big leaves covering the first layer of leaves with more hot stones and then covering them with more leaves and finally dirt. Talk about a slow cooked meal! It didn't start until after sunset. There must have been over seventy-five people at this feast and they provided some dancers for entertainment. We were afraid they wouldn't be serving any booze so we brought our own. Bob had a full fifth of vodka in his small backpack and Doris and I each had a pint of vodka in our oversized handbags. We were ready!

The feast was fine but they did feel it necessary to serve poi which, if you haven't had it before, don't. It is yucky. After the entertainment started we all gathered around the small stage and during the course of the show they called people from the audience to come up and perform with them. As luck would have it they called Bob. He was wearing a T-top and shorts and I guess I didn't mention it before but his giant cock measures about six inches soft and that creates a good size bulge in his crotch even soft. One of the little dancers that had Bob by the hand must have noticed it and couldn't take her eyes off what she could only guess lay behind his shorts. She was a tiny thing. Doris and I figured she couldn't have been more than just under five feet tall and we bet she didn't weigh one hundred pounds. A tiny wahine to say the least. After the entertainment she found where we were sitting and came out from back stage and came over introduced herself as Carole and asked if she could join us. We all enthusiastically agreed.

One thing led to another and after a few vodka on the rocks Bob suggested we might all want to go over and walk the beach. Doris and I could see what was happening between Bob and the little dancer and we just hung back about ten feet back as we strolled. Once we got away from the lights of the luau area the only light there was came from the moon and the stars. I had to provide some kind of reason for all of us to stop and get whatever was going to be get started so I yelled out that I had turned my ankle and would have to stop. Everyone gathered around me as I sat on the sand and gave me whatever sympathy they could. Bob suggested we have a drink and dragged out the vodka and we each swigged from it.

He and Carole were sitting about ten feet away and even in the low light Doris and I could see what was about to take place. At first we heard a huge gasp and then a little, ever so soft, murmuring of, "No, I couldn't."

Doris and I knew exactly what she was refusing. She had seen or felt Bob's cock and didn't think she could handle it. Bob was whispering something to her that we couldn't hear but he soon had her on her back and we could see that he was positioned over her to insert his cock in her small pussy. As he inserted the head of it we heard the air being driven out of her lungs and a humongous gasp coming from her. The moon was giving us some light and we could see that she had begun to throw her hips up at him. Just what we were waiting for...she was committed. Doris and I stripped off our shorts and went over and kneeled on each side of her. She was facing Doris's pussy when Doris put a hand behind her head and pulled her to it. You would have thought the little thing had been shot. She raised her head up saying, "NO, I don't do any of that stuff."

"Oh yes you will sweet thing." Bob said. With that he started a long, deep and hard thrusting of his massive member deep into her tiny pussy. She was soon screaming with pleasure as she turned to me and I surrounded her face with my own pussy. She was gasping for air as my pussy covered both her mouth and nose and I let up a little so she could at least breathe. Doris leaned over close to her ear and said, "Sweet thing, it would only be fair if you gave my friend some pleasure in return for fucking her husband."

"Oh, what have I gotten into to?" She wailed.

"Nothing but a night of sexual pleasure honey." Bob said ever so softly.

Doris had put a hand over and was massaging Carole's tiny tits. At one point Doris and I slid back in amazement that she could take all of Bob's nine inches in her tiny pussy. He was pulling out so just the very tip of the head of his cock was still in her before driving it all back into her with one long thrust. Each of those thrusts brought a large exhalation of breath from her. It didn't take long for either of them to reach the point where they were ready to unload. Bob was first and as he shot stream after stream in the tiny pussy when Carole reached up and planted a huge kiss on his mouth. She was right behind him as she let her pussy juices flow.

Bob slipped off her leaving her lying there just gasping with her eyes closed. Doris quickly positioned herself between Carole's legs and was soon sucking Bob's come out of her pussy. That brought Carole up to a sitting position to see who was doing it. She must have thought it was Bob for when she saw him sitting off to one side she knew it was one of us and all she could say was "Oh, No. Please don't do this to me. Bob, make her stop."

All Bob would say was, "Honey lay back and enjoy it." She did and it really wasn't long before she had her hands down on the back of Doris's head pulling it deep into her pussy. I knelt up and went over and threw a leg on either side of Carol's face as I lowered my own pussy down on her mouth. When I was an inch away all I heard was "Oh no, I have never done this before."

"Carole, You will make me so happy to be your first. Just use your tongue one me the way Doris is doing to you."

For a first timer Carole sure caught on quick. When she heard me grunting and groaning she put her arms up over the top of my thighs and pulled me on to her harder. I let up a little every now and then so she could breathe but it wasn't long fore I was filling the little things mouth with my juices. I slipped off and Doris swung around to a sixty- nine position and Carole went on without missing a beat. It appeared she had gotten to like the taste of pussy.

When Doris had her orgasm we all just lay there with Bob looking down at us. Carole was the first to speak. "I never dreamed I would ever see a dick as big as yours, never mind get fucked by it. It hurt a lot when you first put it in me but I guess my vagina got used to it very fast. And, I had only seen in the flicks about gals doing what we did to each other and I must say I was disgusted when I saw it but I sure wasn't feeling that way as you guys had your mouths in my pussy or me having mine in yours. I LOVED it. Now, I do have to get back to my husband" ----husband, she had never mentioned that he was one of the dancers," but before I go will you fuck me again Bob?"

"It would be my pleasure honey. All you have to do is to get it hard." She had a hand working the shaft of him while she dropped her mouth to run her tongue around the head of his cock his cock while she was using her other hand to fondle his balls. Doris and I just sat back in amazement at how well she handled the situation. He was hard in a minute and she was the one who took the lead. She gave him a little push and he was on his back and she was kneeling over him and positioning his cock in front of her pussy with one hand while she was bracing herself on his chest with the other. When she had it lined up the way she wanted she lowered her self down on the long shaft and I couldn't take my eyes off her face as I watched more of it get buried. She as biting her lower lip when she had about six inches in her and then she threw both hands up behind her neck and sort of fluffed out her hair as it was being tossed from side to side. All of a sudden she stopped. It was as if the cock had hit something and Bob, for the first time, said something, "Carole, we are hitting something. Hold on a bit and I will move my cock around it." He swung his hips from side to side and reached down between them and moved his cock from side to side with his hand and all of a sudden the penetration continued. She soon had it completely buried and when I looked at her she had a smile from ear to ear.

Bob must have been getting tired of pleasing everyone but himself so he grabbed her hips like he hadn't done before and pulled her down as hard as he could. That wiped the smile completely off her face. All of a sudden he swung both of them off to one side and ended up on top of her and was lifting her legs high in the air and he started to drive his cock deep in her and throwing his hips at her as hard as he could. She wasn't liking this turn of events but he was. A minute or so later he was crunching his teeth as he felt the first sign of on orgasm come up into his scrotum. As he came closer to coming he had his hands on her hips spreading her legs wide with his upper arms. When he exploded we could see him driving his ass at her as hard as we had ever seen him do before as he filled her pussy with his come in a few long thrusts and then slid off her. She just lay there sort of recovering from a major event. It was; she just had had the fuck of her lifetime.

We dressed and walked her back to the lights of the luau and then let her rejoin the crowd that was still there. I asked her if her husband wouldn't have missed her.

"Oh heck no. I didn't know it when we were married but it turned out he is gay and was just marrying me to make his bosses think he wasn't. Since that time we each go our own way as far as sex is concerned."

I followed it with, "I'll bet you won't soon forget the fucking Bob gave you and the oral sex you performed on us for a long time."

"You are right about that. I never thought I would find myself enjoying having a woman eat my pussy or likewise enjoy eating hers but I did. There was one time there when I looked over at Bob's cock and wished my husband was here to see it. His cock isn't more than four inches hard and I would have to loved to have him see Bob's monster and then have Bob put it up his ass, or at least try to."

"Give me your number and maybe we'll look you up the next time we come to the Islands." She did and I stuck it away with other memos I have probably forgotten all about since I put them in my wallet.

Well, to say the least we fucked, sucked and ate pussy from one end of the islands to the other and enjoyed every minute. Doris lives about a hundred miles from us at home and we have extended an open invitation to her to drive down and spend some weekends with us. Now that she has experienced some bisexual stuff I think it will be a stronger incentive to come see us rather than just the excitement and pleasure Bob's nine incher provides.

I'll keep you abreast of any future happenings between us.

CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers
12