Fun in Paris

Story Info
She shares her husband with her best friend.
9.7k words
4.41
143.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers

It seemed so obvious really.

Rob's wife Nancy and her best friend Jenna had long promised themselves a girl's weekend together, a little shopping and then being pampered at a spa. Rob was conferencing in Paris and had a hotel room booked for him so an extra night in the hotel could easily be arranged.

So why not take advantage of the opportunity?

Nancy and Jenna could travel from London to Paris on the Euorostar train and spend Saturday afternoon shopping followed by an evening together with Rob and then a couple of hours in the spa to relax on Sunday. What could be better or simpler?

Then the question of booking a separate room for Jenna had arisen. Of course that's what they would do wasn't it? Rob had said that he could get a suite with a rollaway and that seemed a better idea. The saving would probably pay for dinner and they could all share a final glass of wine before bed. But then Rob had phoned and said that he couldn't get a suit and would a twin room do? He and Nancy would sleep in one bed and Jenna would sleep in the other. That was when Nancy joked that if Rob could get a room with a king size bed they could all sleep in it together.

So he did.

And suddenly it wasn't a joke. It seemed like the best idea of all although no one dared to ask or suggest what might happen, if anything. Nancy and Jenna chatted about it over lunch one day and they agreed that they would have a lovely evening together, a few drinks with dinner and then they'd all snuggle down together in the big bed, like kids at a 'sleep over'. They could even put a pillow down the bed between them to stop any hanky-panky. It was going to be fun.

But each of them wondered if 'something' would happen and what they would do if it did. They christened it 'The Naughty Night' and both Nancy and Jenna were excited at the thought of the evening; but they also wondered if they had got themselves into something that later, they would wish they hadn't.

Thoughts of what might happen raced through their minds and, little by little as the weekend approached, they allowed their minds to wander into what until now had been forbidden territory. What had first been proposed as a fun weekend with the possibility of a few naughty giggles was now becoming in their minds what their wildest dreams told them they would and wouldn't like to happen. The likes list was longer than the dislikes list and secretly each of them wanted their dreams to become reality, but they didn't dare to say so yet.

Rob was first to arrive at the hotel after his conference and he checked into the new room. He looked about him as he opened the door. The huge bed seemed to dominate the room and he sat on the edge and bounced a couple of times and then lay back, fleetingly imagining himself being ravished by Nancy and Jenna.

'Nah.' he thought to himself, 'That just wasn't going to happen was it?' He got up and looked out of the window. In a room opposite he could just make out someone lying on the bed. He watched for a moment and then drew the curtains. Nothing was going to happen in the room opposite or in this one and that was that. On the other hand…He shook his head at the thought and tried the lights, wanting to make the room more comfortable, more inviting. Well a little ambience wouldn't go amiss would it?

There was a knock at the door and he went to answer it. Room service had arrived with a bucket of ice and glasses. The waiter put them on a table and Rob tipped him, closing the door behind him as he left. Rob had brought champagne and wanted it to be well chilled before Nancy and Jenna arrived. He stood for a while and then sat listening to the radio, waiting. He jumped at a knock at the door and walking to it, he put his eye to the spy hole. Nancy and Jenna stood in the corridor, laden with shopping and grinning from ear to ear. He looked at them, trying to read their minds. He smiled to himself and again shook his head. Would something happen? He didn't think so, but therewasonly one bed in the room. He turned the doorknob.

"Well it looks as if you two have had a wonderful time today," said Rob as he opened the door to them.

"Hi darling," "Hi Rob." They spoke together as they dropped their shopping bags.

"Oh we've had a wonderful time." "Yes, spent all your money haven't we?" They were in a bubbly mood.

"Well you'd better give me a cuddle then." Nancy and Jenna threw their arms around Rob and the three stood in the entrance to the room, embracing closely, kissing each other on the cheek.

"Oh that feels good," said Nancy as she kicked off her shoes. "Is there anything to drink?"

"Yes there's champagne on ice," said Rob. "I'll get us some." The bottle opened with a 'pop' and he poured three glasses.

"Here you are," he said and handed each a glass. "Cheers."

"Cheers." They clinked glasses and drank, the sparkle of the champagne matching their mood.

"That's wonderful," said Jenna drinking deeply. "Well what are we going to do tonight?" she continued, smiling at the other two. Rob returned her smile. There was a moments' silence.

"I've booked a table for dinner in the restaurant downstairs for 8:30pm and then I guess…" The sentence tailed off into the expectant silence that had followed Jenna's question.

"So?" Jenna smiled quizzically and raised her eyebrows as she asked again: "What are we going to do?"

The three smiled at each other, sensing the electricity in the air. It was a moment to savour. Rob broke the silence, avoiding Jenna's question. He didn't want to spoil the chances of his dreams becoming reality tonight by saying too much too soon.

"Look why don't I pop downstairs to check on the table. You two finish the champagne and I'll grab a beer whilst you two relax and get ready. You must be exhausted." He turned to the door.

"Shall I come back in say thirty minutes, or do you need longer?" Nancy drank again and then put down her glass. She kissed him again on the cheek.

"No thirty minutes will be fine. We'll be quick."

Rob closed the door behind him and walked down the corridor towards the lifts. He wondered what the two of them would be doing in the room. He took the lift down and ordered himself a beer at the bar. Perhaps they would be in the bath together, touching each other, kissing. He imagined the smoothness of their two bodies, slippery in the bath. His penis hardened into an erection. He moved on the barstool, making himself more comfortable.

But it was never going to happen.

He looked at the other drinkers and wondered how they would react to what he hoped was happening twelve floors above them. He drank slowly, not wanting to drink any more before returning to the room. Once again he had to move on the barstool as his erection thrust against his trousers. Well it couldn't hurt to dream a little he told himself and again he let his imagination conjure images of Nancy and Jenna naked in the bath together, or perhaps they were in the shower rubbing the soap over each other. He'd never seen Jenna out of her clothes, not even in a swimsuit but she had a good figure, very slim. Small breasts probably. But she moved in a very sexy way, and those lips. He pictured Jenna's pouty lips. She always wore bright red lipstick. He could manage a few kisses or whatever there!

Above him in the room Nancy and Jenna were finishing their drinks, looking at each other, chatting about their day, holding each other's gaze, smiling, comfortable in each other's company. They'd had a wonderful time together, laughing and giggling the whole day through. Jenna broke the spell.

"Come on, we'd better get started or he'll be back and we won't be ready."

"OK I'll run a bath," said Nancy, finishing her champagne. "I just need to relax for a moment." She went into the bathroom and turned on the taps, adding a sachet of scented mousse to the water. As she bent to stir the water with her hand she sensed Jenna's presence behind her and then could feel Jenna's skirt brushing against her.

It was funny; she'd thought about something like this happening and wondered what would happen next. Was this something or just Jenna walking into the bathroom with her wash things? She finished stirring the water and then stood up, moving backwards until she was pressing lightly against Jenna, as if by accident. She half expected Jenna to move as she bumped into her but she didn't. At first Jenna just stood where she was but then she moved forward, just enough to complete the contact.

Was this something? Nancy was aroused by the moment and the proximity of Jenna. She could feel the warmth of her as they stood pressed against each other for the briefest of moments, each trying to guess the other's intention. So far their contact could be explained away as an accident but both of them had imagined this moment and wondered how they would react and, more importantly, how the other would react.

Nancy's mind was racing. How would Jenna react if she just turned and kissed her on the lips; would she return the kiss? A vision of the two of them locked in a passionate embrace flashed through her mind. Or perhaps Jenna would be shocked by the approach:

'Nancy what are you doing?'

That would be terrible. Or perhaps Nancy would turn to kiss Jenna only to discover that she didn't like the sensation of kissing another woman. Yech! But she didn't really think so. She thought it would probably be rather nice, gentle, not all tongues down your throat! But she wanted to know.

Jenna was caught in the same dilemma.

'Suppose I just slip my arms round Nancy's waist and hold her to me and then I could let one hand wander. Up or down? To her breasts or...?' The scene played like a film in Jenna's mind. Nancy would respond immediately, laying her head back on Jenna's shoulder… Or perhaps she wouldn't. No it was too difficult. Too too difficult to imagine and far too dangerous to try.

So they stood, not daring to move until they could no longer pass off the moment as an accident. Now it definitely was something and the longer they stood the more of a something it became. But what?

At last Nancy turned to face Jenna. They were standing very close and for a long moment they just stared at each other, trying to judge the moment, not wanting to break the spell. Jenna stood holding her breath. Which way would this go?

"Shall we share the bath?" Nancy's voice was barely a whisper, as if by whispering Jenna could pretend she hadn't heard.

"Yes that would be nice." Jenna let her fingers brush against Nancy's hand. "We'd better get undressed."

They undressed carefully, not looking at each other, placing their clothes on the chairs and on hangers in the wardrobe. If they undressed too quickly or just threw their clothes on the floor they might seem too eager, to be rushing into something more than a shared bath and they wanted time to think.

And then suddenly they were naked, standing in front of each other, not just without clothes but naked, unprotected.

Nancy reached out to touch the line of pinkened skin where Jenna's bra had cut into her.

"Is that sore?" Nancy could feel the mark in Jenna's flesh left by her bra. Jenna just shook her head. They were both watching Nancy's hand now as her fingers traced the line forward towards Jenna's breasts. They watched because they couldn't look at each other. This was definitely something now.

Nancy's fingers moved upwards, circling Jenna's breast. She could feel the fullness of them and she let her finger tips wander over Jenna's nipples and watched as they swelled into a dusky hardness. They were both breathing quickly from the excitement that they both felt. Jenna reached forwards and cupped Nancy's breasts in her hands, feeling the firmness and weight of them, pressing her thumbs on Nancy's nipples. Now they looked at each other, pausing. Jenna spoke.

"Come on, we must get ready. Rob will be back soon."

They turned into the bathroom and stepped into the bath, facing each other. Slowly they lowered themselves into the hot scented water, feeling the heat of it on their limbs and buttocks. They sat facing, holding each other's gaze, smiling now. Their actions matched each other's as they bathed the water over their shoulders and arms, feeling the warmth of it cascading over their breasts and bellies. Together they soaped themselves, their skin slippery, enjoying the weight and firmness of their breasts under their hands and the hardness of their nipples between their fingers.

Through the breaks in the bubbles they could see each other's thighs and each was aware of the other, glancing coyly as if not wanting to show their interest. Jenna raised herself just enough to allow one of her hands to slip beneath herself, washing her most secret places. She relaxed into the water again. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back, resting on a towel that she had placed on the end of the bath.

The bubbles were still thick in the bath and Jenna hoped Nancy couldn't see what she was doing but she realised that she didn't really care. She let her fingers caress herself, enjoying the tantalising touch of her fingers on her flesh, exploring the crevice between her cheeks, touching, probing and then upwards, parting the hair and labia until her fingers reached her clitoris. Nancy was mesmerised. She knew what Jenna was doing beneath the covering of bubbles. She could see the bubbles moving as Jenna quickened her strokes.

Jenna's voice broke the silence:

"I'm going to come."

It was involuntary.

Jenna hadn't really wanted Nancy to know. Or at least she thought she hadn't wanted Nancy to know. Jenna's lips were parted, her head to one side and Nancy watched as she arched backwards, holding the tension and then releasing in a spasm of pleasure. Was this all right? Should they be here together? She knew that they had been touching each other's breasts only a few minutes ago. But this?

Almost absentmindedly Nancy touched herself as if to understand the pleasure that Jenna had revealed. The first touch was enough and she came almost immediately. She opened her eyes. Jenna was lying back against the end of the bath watching her. They both knew.

"What happening Jenna? Where are we going?"

"I don't know but I don't think I mind. It feels wonderful." Jenna leant forwards and hesitating for a moment, looked at Nancy. They held each other's gaze, waiting, testing the atmosphere between them but then, suddenly, the moment was gone. Jenna kissed Nancy on the cheek. They giggled together.

"Come on, he'll be knocking on the door at any moment. The table's booked for 8:30pm. Let's get dry."

Stepping from the bath they dried themselves quickly, their bodies flushed with the warmth of the bath and from the excitement of the moment. They went into the room and Jenna started to dress, pulling on her underwear and untangling the straps of her bra. But Nancy slipped between the sheets of the bed and called to her.

"Jen, come in here with me a minute."

Jenna hesitated for a moment but then put down her bra and got into the bed alongside Nancy. She pulled the cover over them. At first they lay on their backs a little apart. Then Nancy turned to Jenna and smoothed a few damp strands of her hair away from her forehead.

"You look lovely tonight, bright, excited." She leant forwards and kissed Jenna lightly on her cheek.

"Yes I am excited," Jenna replied, returning Nancy's kiss. Nancy again stroked Jenna's hair away from her face.

"Are we ok about what just happened?"

Jenna thought for a second.

"Yes I'm ok. Are you?"

"Yes I'm ok. I've never done anything like this Jen."

"Neither have I," said Jenna. "But it's ok isn't it?"

"Yes it's ok." Nancy smiled at her.

Jenna thought for a moment before speaking.

"This makes the whole evening different doesn't it? What do you think we'll do after dinner? Will we have a drink or just come straight back to the room?

"I'm not sure," replied Nancy. I suppose we'll just have to see how it goes, what seems best."

A thought made Jenna smile.

"I've never been three in a bed before."

"No, me neither," smiled Nancy.

"Come to that I've never been two girls in a bed before," laughed Jenna.

"Me neither." Nancy laughed with her. The tension between them was gone now.

Nancy put her arm around Jenna's shoulders and drew her closer.

"Rob and I have talked about it, about tonight. We both want to make sure that if anything happens tonight it's alright for all three of us, that it won't spoil our friendship, I mean all three of us."

"Do you mean that you've talked about what we might do tonight, the three of us? My God! What does Rob think about it?"

"I think Rob finds it very exciting." Nancy was relaxing now "Actually we've talked about it a lot since we arranged the weekend. I do it sometimes to wind Rob up. You know he fancies you don't you?"

"No he doesn't." Jenna paused. "Does he?"

Jenna had always fancied Rob and she had always suspected that he fancied her. They had always flirted a lot but it had never gone any further than that. Nancy continued:

"He's funny, I can really wind him up. Sometimes it's really horny. We play games when we're making love. You know, I say things like 'Would you like to fuck Jenna? Do you want to have her now? Come on, fuck me like I'm Jenna' and that sort of thing."

"Wow that's wild. And what does he say? How does it feel pretending to be me?"

"Pretty good actually!" Nancy grinned.

"Yes but what does he say?"

"Oh things like 'How's that Jenna? Can you feel me in you? Do you want me to cum in you?' or sometimes if I'm on top he'll say 'Come on Jenna, cum all over me' you know, lots of 'f' and 'c' words. It's really fun."

They both laughed at each other, tears rolling down their cheeks. Nancy spoke again:

"He's very turned on by the thought of the three of us together. Of course he really likes the idea of watching you and me together, making love. All men seem to have that lesbian fantasy. But you know that he likes you very much. He is very fond of you and he really does fancy you."

"Don't you mind Nan? I mean does he tell you things like that?"

"No I don't mind and yes of course he tells me, we both do. If I really fancy someone I say so and he does too. But that doesn't mean that we'd do anything about it. It's just a game, just talking about whom we find attractive or sexy or even ugly! Like you like or dislike anything."

Jenna looked at Nancy, smiling at first and then more seriously.

"I know that he loves you very much Nan. He told me. He said that he was so pleased that there was someone he could tell how much he loves you."

Nancy looked back at Jenna.

"Oh Jen that's lovely. You know I love him everything. He is everything to me."

"And you are to him" said Jenna. "I know. He told me."

Nancy hesitated for a moment and then leaned forward and kissed Jenna on the lips, just lightly, but they both knew it was their first contact. They hugged each other as good friends do.

"Hello? It's me."

The sound of the door made them both jump as Rob called from the entrance, closing the door behind him.

"Is it ok to come in? Are you ready?"

He walked into the room and stopped as he saw them in the bed, the sheet pulled up to their noses. Were they…had they? Jenna and Nancy burst into giggles like naughty schoolgirls.

"And what are you two up to in there?" Rob grinned as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Wouldn't you like to know" said Nancy grinning back.

"Well I thought we were supposed to be having dinner first but it looks like you two have started without me. Didn't your mothers teach you any manners?"

Jenna burst out laughing.

"Don't be so stuffy. You were ages and we were just keeping warm while we waited for you. Now go and get showered. You'll make us late for dinner."

Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers