Fun in Rio

Story Info
Busty wives explore their out-of-control sexual appetites.
3.1k words
3.94
99.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icemania
icemania
53 Followers

Kelly tweaked the thick silver ring on her large distended pink nipple and moaned out loud as the twinge sent another delicious jolt through her sex starved body. Licking her full lips she looked at her quivering voluptuous frame in the large floor to ceiling mirror before her. A thick coating of oil which she had religiously applied over every part of herself gleamed in the muted orange light of her bedroom. A thick crop of lustrous dark hair spread out behind her with slim unruly locks falling across her large grey eyes which twinkled with promise of pleasure. Looking lustily at her wanton image she lifted her massive left breast and slowly licked the shining nipple ring circling down to her erect nipple and sucked hard sending another jolt through her body. Slowly spreading her thick yet perfectly toned legs she stared at the twin rubber dildos that were stuffed up both her holes.

Only the wet glistening bases were visible as their entire lengths had been stuffed as deep as possible. Her 40-26-42 figure looked positively sluttish and the thought only increased her lust as she coated her well oiled breast with copious amounts of thick saliva. Her right hand reached for the black dildo stuffed up her cunt and slowly withdrew it. The squelching sounds it produced as it emerged from her sopping cunt served only to inflame her passions. She withdrew the huge black rubber dong that measured a full ten inches and looked at the glossy mixture of oil and her cunt juices dripping off its thick and incredibly life-like veins and then glanced down at her gaping pussy slowly closing upon itself fascinated by the fact that this huge rubber thing in her hand had been stuffed up that tiny hole. Moving the dildo back to her cunt she thrust it back into the waiting hole in one long fluid motion and at the same time using her left hand to squeeze the nipple she had been licking causing a wave of sexual ecstasy to coarse through her body.

She had built herself to a peak of expectancy over the last two hours and her body had now reached its limit. She began a thrusting motion all the while hungrily staring at the image of the huge dong driving into her pussy. As she felt her cunt begin to spasm and constrict around the rubber she increased the speed of her thrusts. Her breath became ragged as Kelly began ramming the rubber cock into herself with all the force she could muster. Her left hand was squeezing and pulling at her nipple with a life of its own and she began to grunt loudly as the impending orgasm drew ever closer making her shiver in anticipation. Moments before it hit her she shoved the cock in as hard she possibly could slamming it into her cervix causing her to arch her body backwards in painful yet incredible ecstasy. The orgasm washed upon her like a tidal wave that just kept coming and coming and she screamed like a rabid animal into the stillness of the night till she blacked out from the overwhelming sensation.

Kelly regained consciousness a few moments later and stared into the mirror with blurry eyes at her still heaving body. The thick bed beneath her was drenched with sweat, oil and cunt juices and her considerable ass cheeks were actually sliding as they quivered with the aftershocks of her incredible orgasm. As she stared her wanton reflection her mind wandered to how a conservative married woman of 34 had turned into this insatiable sex-craving slut.

Coming from a very wealthy but highly conservative background she had been a virgin until her marriage eight years ago. Her husband also from a very wealthy family was a partner at a large investment firm who although extremely successful at his job was from an equally conservative background resulting in their sex life being virtually non-existent. For the early part of their marriage she had been perfectly satisfied with their infrequent, short and awkward attempts at sex having never known otherwise. Although she had lamented their lack of children which her husband did not want she busied herself with maintaining the house and the formal social activities which was all she knew.

But she had been a late bloomer. Although she had never been skinny she had begun filling out in all the right places as she hit thirty. Simultaneously she had begun feeling a growing sexual urge which at first had left her confused and worried. Being generally shy of nature she had been unable to speak about her feelings with anyone. For years she struggled with the dictates of her upbringing coupled with the circumstances of her marriage and the inexplicable emotions and urges emanating from within her.

All that changed when she met Alexis. She was a similarly wealthy married woman just a couple of years older than Kelly, who had moved to her neighborhood roughly a year ago. Although Alexis appeared in the same social circles as herself, she appeared to be a little different from the highly conservative wives that Kelly was used to meeting. Being exceedingly shy since she was a child she had never really had any close friends. The few good friends that she had from her childhood had all moved away over the years and they rarely met of late. Somehow Alexis had seen through her outwardly happy exterior and recognized the frustrated sexual beast that lay beneath waiting to break free. After they had met twice at social functions, Alexis had invited Kelly over to her own house for a ladies night since both their husbands were away on business trips. It had taken only three glasses of wine to strip away Kelly's inhibitions as she was seduced by the equally voluptuous blonde haired vixen on the carpet of her lounge. Her initial shock and outrage at the other woman's indecent advances were quickly overcome as a result of her own body betraying her sensibilities.

Alexis hadn't gently coaxed her out of her shell. She had fallen upon Kelly like a ravenous beast over her protestations which had been loud and ferverent to begin with but had quickly dissolved into gasps and moans as she experienced previously alien sensations coarse through her shuddering body. Kelly had never even conceived of cheating on her husband let alone being with a woman. Alexis had obviously had plenty of practice as she had proceeded to demonstrate. She had ripped Kelly's conservative blouse all the way down to her navel leaving the other girl speechless in shock and then planted a wet kiss firmly on her mouth. Before Kelly could react her had been luridly exploring her oral cavity. Within moments she had unbuttoned Kelly's skirt as well and after roughly ripping off her panties had done things to her pussy with her fingers that she had not possible. At that point Kelly had turned into a quivering mass of jelly unable to resist totally caught up in the throes of the biggest orgasm of her life. They had continued long into the night as Alexis had completed her sexual awakening showing her what she was really capable of. She had crawled out of her own clothes and forced Kelly to suck on her silicon enhanced tits as she poured cool red wine over them urging her on with increasingly coarse language. By morning the old Kelly had been forgotten and instead been replaced by a nymphomaniac mashing her own naturally massive breasts onto her new found friends artificially enlarged boobs and licking her dripping cunt like there was no tomorrow. Alexis had then shown her the many ways in which to explore her new found sexuality while at the same time maintaining a normal social façade. Rich as they were, the number of outlets to their sexual cravings was limitless. Kelly was also the perfect companion Alexis had been seeking. A woman of her own social status with whom she could spend as much time as she wanted without raising any eyebrows and who possessed a sex drive that matched her own, perhaps even exceeded it.

As Kelly's thoughts returned to the present she sighed in pleasure and stared out through the large windows onto the streets of Rio De Janero. Alexis and Kelly both knew that to let go of their inhibitions in their relatively small city would attract a lot if unnecessary attention so they reserved their more raunchy and depraved sexual escapades for far away unknown places which was never a problem considering they were both rolling in money and their husbands were too busy with work to mind. She had purposefully left the large windows open as the thought of some pervert spying on her as she masturbated turned her on even more. She had been so caught up in her own thoughts that she hadn't noticed Alexis return from the beauty parlour and was caught by surprise as Alexis plonked down next to her.

"Started with me you little bitch!" she smirked in mock anger as she planted a long wet kiss on Kelly's eager lips.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"We are going to have company shortly." So saying she smiled wide and winked indicating the type of company they were to have causing Kelly to break out into a sleazy grin as well.

"Should I change?" asked Kelly feigning innocence.

"Yes though I like your oily look. Besides I did a little shopping as well." Alexis indicated the two shopping bags on the floor.

"Ooh! Lets see." exclaimed Kelly as she bounded off the bed.

Thirty minutes later they were both showing off their attire to each other. Alexis was dressed in a red top that looked like a 2 sizes too small bikini with the lower portion of it open and cut up Red Indian style. She had on a soft matching skirt that clung to her large ass before it flared out toward the knees. Matching red six inch stilettos rounded out a perfectly slutty outfit. Kelly had on a black leather boob tube again too small which caused her ample boobs to spill out invitingly, black leather mini with slits on the sides and knee length fuck-me boots which were laced at the back. To add to her whorish effect she had put on a studded black dog collar and healthy doses of mascara. Alexis had informed her that four or five men would be turning up and she wanted to make the most of it. They ordered up champagne and wine and nearly caused the waiter to shoot his load with their teasing. The men were running late and they went through the first bottle of champagne pretty fast. Soon they could no longer wait and started kissing and rubbing each other passionately. Ever since her sexual awakening, Kelly had been fascinated by Alexis's massive breasts. Well, big breasts in general since she now lusted after tits everywhere she went. She loved the feel over own massive jugs mashing themselves onto Alexis's equally huge albeit artificial boobs as she passionately kissed the blonde. Within minutes the clothes that they had so carefully put on were lying on the floor. All that remained were Kelly's leather fuck-me boots and Alexis's red stilettos. Kelly thrust the blonde woman to the carpet and began vigorously kneading her firm tits and sucking them alternatively eliciting loud moans of pleasure. One hand was inserting the empty champagne bottle up her fanny like an obscene cock. They were still on the floor when someone knocked on their door. Alexis merely grinned evilly and shouted out loud,

"Come on in. Door's open." Heedless of the fact that it could have been someone other than the men they were expecting.

Kelly ignored that fact a bunch of strange men were about to enter the room and see her virtually naked on the floor sucking another woman's tits while fucking her with a champagne bottle and kept up her ministrations. She looked up only when she saw Alexis look sideways towards the entrance and still grinning exclaim,

"You're late!"

Five muscular looking young Brazilians stood in the lounge, their mouths hanging open and their eyes staring in wide-eyed disbelief and for a moment the loud sounds of passionate tit-sucking was replaced with utter silence.

"You planning to stand there all night or...?"

Kelly's words broke the spell they seemed to fallen under and the five men all broke out into wide grins as they looked at each other and at then at the two naked women on the floor. Ten seconds later the two sex-hungry wives found themselves surrounded by 5 extremely long and thick black cocks. The two women rose to a kneeling position and grabbed a cock in each hand. The last remaining Brazilian walked up to Kelly's face and offered his considerable schlong to her waiting mouth.

"This what you been waiting for lady?"

Kelly just stared back at him as she took his cock in her mouth. Slowly she swallowed and in one smooth motion took his entire length in till her nose was pressed up against lower belly and she could feel two large balls his her chin.

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed the brazilian in disbelief. He had never seen anyone do that at the first go.

Kelly began bobbing her head up and down the massive cock in her mouth as she powerfully gripped the two cocks in her hands and began rhythmically jerking them off drawing gasps of pleasure from all three of them. Similar moans from the other two men behind her indicated that Alexis wasn't far behind. The man grabbed a fistful of her hair and began fucking her face but he needn't have bothered as the dark haired slut kneeling in front of him was already impaling her mouth with his long dick coating it with drool and sucking on it like a vampire. Kelly proceeded to give the man before her the blowjob of his life and within minutes she could feel his load building up. Then she stopped and said,

"Not so fast. We have a long night ahead and I have two more holes that need urgent attention."

She grinned back at his obviously conflicted expression as he considered the loss of immediate gratification versus the desire to fuck her brains out. The men however were getting into their groove as the initial shock of their meeting was wearing of. The man before her quickly lay down and Kelly plunged her sopping pussy down onto his rock hard cock causing both of them to moan out loud. One of the men she had been jerking off moved over to her mouth. Just before she took him in her mouth she looked invitingly at the third man and said,

"My ass is feeling a little left out."

That was all the invitation he needed. Moving behind her he spat on her puckered little asshole and used his fingers to rub some of her leaking cunt juices into her asshole as well. Then bracing himself he thrust forward surprised how little resistance there seemed to but how tight her butt hole was at the same time. Once he was in both men began to develop a rhythm and were soon pistoning in and out of her. As she felt the waves of pleasure begin to build within her she returned her attention to the man in front of her. Holding up his huge dick she sucked his balls slowly engulfing each one and slurping her tongue around them. Then she licked the entire length of his dick wetting it with healthy amounts of saliva all the while looking into his lust filled eyes. The young man could not believe how good this massive boobed foreigner's lipstick smeared lips felt on his throbbing thickly veined cock which was about as long as his friends but a lot thicker..

Just then Kelly decided to check up on her friend and discovered that she had not wasted anytime either. Alexis was sprawled out on the low centre table her legs up in the air and spread as wide as possible. One man was driving his big dick into her pussy making loud slurpy noises and the other was roughly fucking he face as it hung down on one side of the table. The man pounding her pussy moved his hands to her huge boobs and began kneading them and pulling on her nipple rings causing her already erect nipples to elongate even further. Alexis was obviously getting turned on by the rough treatment as she grunted loudly over the big sweaty cock pumping into her mouth.

The two cocks in her own pussy and cunt were now pounding into her and she feel the impending orgasm. But long before she got there she felt the man in her pussy grunt. He couldn't hold it any longer as her earlier ministrations had already brought him to the brink. With a loud yell he released his spunk deep inside her cunt causing another shiver to run through her.

"You turn." she said to man before her who was close to spilling his seed unable to withstand Kelly experienced and well fucked mouth. He quickly replaced the cock in her pussy which had her dripping the first load of cum onto the new equally large cock. The new guy little needed only a few moments to build up momentum and he was soon pummeling into her convulsing cunt as well. As the loud sounds of sex filled the hotel room she felt her orgasm start and cried out.

"Yeah! Fuck! Harder you bastards. Do it now. Fill me up with your dirty cum. Fuck Me!" Her yells of ecstasy were echoed moments later by Alexis who was also being furiously double penetrated now that the man fucking her mouth earlier was driving in an out of her asshole.

"Oh yeah bitch. I'm gonna cum all the way inside you." grunted one of the men but Kelly was so caught up in her own orgasm that she didn't know who it was and didn't particularly care.

The six of them came virtually together as the yells and screams of unrestrained sexual pleasure gave way to grunts of release and ragged breathing. Kelly looked across at her friend whose massive boobs were heaving with exertion and Alexis looked back. They grinned evilly at each other, knowing that the night was far from over and young hard cocks like the ones filling them were capable of so much more.

icemania
icemania
53 Followers